Hampsterdance Discussion Board

one day

mullaypop

yepps im going to japan one day!!! im going to be a missionary kindof person that does surgery and stuff ................ im going to russia soon with daddy to see how it feels but yeah i cant wait i want to have an adventure!!!

Please make sure you go to Russia in the summer! If you want to see it in the winter, just watch Dr. Zhivago! :lol:

That sounds cool! I want to at least visit Japan someday. Not just for the anime and video games (Although those are two very big reasons. >_>), but also because they have a really cool history.

yepps im going to japan one day!!! im going to be a missionary kindof person that does surgery and stuff ................ im going to russia soon with daddy to see how it feels but yeah i cant wait i want to have an adventure!!!

Please make sure you go to Russia in the summer! If you want to see it in the winter, just watch Dr. Zhivago! :lol:

Ignore Horatio. Don't watch Dr. Zhivago. xD

:lol: LOL :lol:

*hands Toto a piece of birthday cake with extra icing*

Cake! o:

Cake! o:

Now Tasty Toto... who were you saying to ignore? :lol:

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

The can - nibles ????? Well, it seems like they would not be interested in you as they only nible cans. :lol:

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

The can - nibles ????? Well, it seems like they would not be interested in you as they only nible cans. :lol:

I've been having trouble with that word recently. I know how to spell it, but I can't this week for some reason. When I was typing I was thinking, cannibles. Cannibles. Spell it right!!

But, no. I had to spell it wrong.

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Wait, isn't it spelt nibbles?! =O

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

LOL... of course. But I had to use Tasty Toto's spelling.

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

Noo. That's my job to eat people. Not yours...

-hides-

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

*gnaws Toto* :3

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

*hands out napkins, condiments and dessert*

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

I'll get the alfredo sauce!

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

Good idea!

*thinks of a good name for the new dish... Toto Alfredo or Alfredo Toto*

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

Good idea!

Toto Alfredo sounds much better.

...The cannibals?...

Cake! o:

...The cannibles?...

XD That's funny. XD

Haha. I see. TASTY! WOO!

*gathers spices*

Good idea!

Toto Alfredo sounds much better.

Tasty Toto Alfredo seasoned with Original Seasoning! :lol: