Hampsterdance Discussion Board

funny hamster story

It was a saturday.. my fwend Demo (he's from india) was spending two nights at my house cuz his dad (his mom being killed in a beach aciddent <more info on other topic called: beach doom) had to go to flordia for a week. His grandma was going to pick him up in two days. It was late. Demo woke me up saying he heard a squeal. I got up and went to fluffy's cage. She was gone! i squealed begain looking around the room. Then i heard my dog Happy growl. I saw him staring at something inb the corner of the wall right by the stair edge. I went for fluffy but happy and scared him so mucgh he fell off the stairs. i screamed but what happened was he seemed to fly! he put his hands out and safley lowered himself forward! it was werid. then i found...blah..blah..blah.

It was a saturday.. my fwend Demo (he's from india) was spending two nights at my house cuz his dad (his mom being killed in a beach aciddent <more info on other topic called: beach doom) had to go to flordia for a week. His grandma was going to pick him up in two days. It was late. Demo woke me up saying he heard a squeal. I got up and went to fluffy's cage. She was gone! i squealed begain looking around the room. Then i heard my dog Happy growl. I saw him staring at something inb the corner of the wall right by the stair edge. I went for fluffy but happy and scared him so mucgh he fell off the stairs. i screamed but what happened was he seemed to fly! he put his hands out and safley lowered himself forward! it was werid. then i found...blah..blah..blah.

ha ha ha thats funny if you would please continue!!!