Hampsterdance Discussion Board

uhhh hi

errr hey guys whats up just coming back to chatting in this forums and stuff.Don't think Horatio remembers me or not. ;)

Of course I remember you! We all do!!!!!! You are our Alaska pal who broke his elbow bicycling! I am so happy to see you have returned! Aren't you a little bit early to come out of hibernation? :lol::lol::lol:

errr hey guys whats up just coming back to chatting in this forums and stuff.Don't think Horatio remembers me or not. ;)

Of course I remember you! We all do!!!!!! You are our Alaska pal who broke his elbow bicycling! I am so happy to see you have returned! Aren't you a little bit early to come out of hibernation? :lol::lol::lol:

oooo oooo inderduce me tell him what my specialty is

Hamsterfireball please let me introduce you to Cupcakelvr101! Hamsterfireball is a very cool guy who hopefully will be coming to the boards more often. Cupcakelvr101 is a very cool animal lvr who is the HampsterDance birthday announcer.

Hamsterfireball please let me introduce you to Cupcakelvr101! Hamsterfireball is a very cool guy who hopefully will be coming to the boards more often. Cupcakelvr101 is a very cool animal lvr who is the HampsterDance birthday announcer.

:D:P:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Me is Japancat Vera Boomtang Gilmout Van dort Pitch black, supreme ruler of the Universe. Now Gimme something that i can crush in the Meat Grinder.

Hello. Me is Japancat Vera Boomtang Gilmout Van dort Pitch black, supreme ruler of the Universe. Now Gimme something that i can crush in the Meat Grinder.

Way to go. Revive another unposted in for almost a month topic.

This is Hamsterfireball's guest appearance, I think he would appreciate hearing from Mushroom_king.

So Wolfie, how about we let this one slide.

This is Hamsterfireball's guest appearance, I think he would appreciate hearing from Mushroom_king.

Fine, fine. But I was being easy. I could have ranted about pointless posts.

I love those rants. Please go ahead and rant away about pointless posts.

Okie doke!

Pointless posts waste the time of many people. If, for example, a person has to look at ten different pointless posts, they end up wasting around five minutes, from scrolling and loading. These minutes add up. You could be wasting around a week's worth of people's lives eventually. But it is not just the posters who it affects. It also may waste modding time. Patient coffee-spitting Horatio may be here constantly, but I'm sure that at times he gets tired of posts that just say, "bump" or something of the sort. Maybe Horatio's battery goes low. Perhaps he won't finish moderating, and then maybe people will waste more of his time by saying he takes too long or something. Back to the everyday person. They skip along, "Lalalala!", they exclaim. Then... the dreadful moment when (s)he transforms into Godzilla! This is because they were out in the sun before and then the five minutes they needed to go to their coffin was wasted by these posts.

Oops. Sorry. I started thinking of the mutants instead near the end.

Okie doke!

Pointless posts waste the time of many people. If, for example, a person has to look at ten different pointless posts, they end up wasting around five minutes, from scrolling and loading. These minutes add up. You could be wasting around a week's worth of people's lives eventually. But it is not just the posters who it affects. It also may waste modding time. Patient coffee-spitting Horatio may be here constantly, but I'm sure that at times he gets tired of posts that just say, "bump" or something of the sort. Maybe Horatio's battery goes low. Perhaps he won't finish moderating, and then maybe people will waste more of his time by saying he takes too long or something. Back to the everyday person. They skip along, "Lalalala!", they exclaim. Then... the dreadful moment when (s)he transforms into Godzilla! This is because they were out in the sun before and then the five minutes they needed to go to their coffin was wasted by these posts.

:lol::lol::lol:

Come pick up your Double Titanium Gold Comet Award!

You outdid yourself this time!

Okie doke!

Shweet! Wow! Double Titanium Gold Comet Award? I've never heard that one before!

Okie doke!

Shweet! Wow! Double Titanium Gold Comet Award? I've never heard that one before!

You have never heard of it because I just invented it, especially for you.

Okie doke!

Haha, Horatio, how many unique awards have you created? :lol:

what is it for

It is for Mega Wolf's pointless posts post. :D

oh ok so ya hows life i'll probably never get that award :lol::lol::lol: all my posts have a piont well most of them anyway

what is it for

oh ok so ya hows life i'll probably never get that award :lol::lol::lol: all my posts have a piont well most of them anyway

No, you need to go back a bunch of posts and read Dr. Wolf's post. This post definitely has a point. :lol:

what is it for

No, you need to go back a bunch of posts and read Dr. Wolf's post. This post definitely has a point. :lol:

oh yep you mean her ranting

what is it for

I really enjoyed Dr. Wolf's thoughts.

what is it for

I really enjoyed Dr. Wolf's thoughts.

Why, thank you! I remember when I was a n00b who like. Made a ton of pointless posts. I have seen the light. :lol:

Okie doke!

Well, if you prefer, I can exchange this for The Gold Star Award.

*avoids the question*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

No, I'm good, I'll stay with the Double Titanium Gold Comet.

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

:lol: I thought you might see things my way.

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*mumble* Manipulative little hamster... *mumble*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*evil laugh is heard from the cage in the distance*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*wonders if TGHL has finally taken Horatio's sanity*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

Wishful thinking! LOL

*avoids the question*

Wishful thinking! LOL

lol that was piontless with a point

• 6 months later...

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

did horation ever have one in the first place?

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

:wacko: What ???? :wacko:

*throws Cheesemaster into Mushroom_king's meat grinder and then into the microwave to make fondue*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*throws Cheesemaster into Mushroom_king's meat grinder and then into the microwave to make fondue*

*severe feeling of de-ja-vu*

Okie doke!

:lol: LOL :lol:

Haha, Horatio, how many unique awards have you created? LOL

*avoids the question*

Be prepared for the worst when you even think about discussing my sanity!

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

:ninja:

*mentions horatio's sanity*

*runs*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*runs*

*goes underground in preparation to protect sanity at all costs*

Remember this... you can run, but you can't hide!

*evil laugh is heard*

Okie doke!

*avoids the question*

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

You know, I'm no wolf, but micicles are pretty tasty... I wonder if other rodents would taste good too...

(Heck, you do it to the rest of us :P I had to)

errr hey guys whats up just coming back to chatting in this forums and stuff. Don't think Horatio remembers me or not.

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

You know, I'm no wolf, but micicles are pretty tasty... I wonder if other rodents would taste good too...

:o:o:o

*is totally speechless*

*thinks about Glowurm's upcoming camping trip and calls in special wurm eating owls*

errr hey guys whats up just coming back to chatting in this forums and stuff. Don't think Horatio remembers me or not.

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

*is totally speechless*

*thinks about Glowurm's upcoming camping trip and calls in special wurm eating owls*

*calls in fleets of O RLY owls and derivatives*

MJ RLY is a strong form of the O RLY owl. He should keep them away.

But some would say that's overkill. And cruelty to animals.

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

*is totally speechless*

*decides to call in the 'big gun'...TGHL*

You're in trouble now! LOL

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

*is totally speechless*

O RLY?

*calls in multiple batallions of paz*

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

*is totally speechless*

O RLY?

This will get interesting now! LOL

Okie doke!

LOL LOL LOL

*avoids the question*

LOL LOL LOL

*runs*

*evil laugh is heard*

*is totally speechless*

O RLY?

This will get interesting now! LOL

*gets a chair*

Want some popcorn?