Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Vixen's Arty corner!

Vixen.

I made this topic to post art in. I am pretty busy lately but I will try to post as much art as I can here. It will have to be done in Paint since I don't have a scanner. I will start by posting a few pics I might have already posted else where. Sorry they are all in different formats...

1. A green canine thing

2. How my relationship with my ex was...

3. My friend Mel as a dawg! isn't she sexy?

4. My friend Stephen as a cat! Hes gorgeous :D

5. A bit depressing, how I felt when i found out the guy I was seeing liked someone else.

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

greencanine.bmp

post-6334-1139989789_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1139989830_thumb.png

post-6334-1139989892_thumb.png

teddy.bmp

I made this topic to post art in. I am pretty busy lately but I will try to post as much art as I can here. It will have to be done in Paint since I don't have a scanner. I will start by posting a few pics I might have already posted else where. Sorry they are all in different formats...

1. A green canine thing

5. A bit depressing, how I felt when i found out the guy I was seeing liked someone else.

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

I love your pics! Poor teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like this topic pinned?

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

That would be really great! Thank you Horatio!

♥ Lee

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

Yaaaay! n_n

You're really good with Paint. o.o

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

You're very talented! :)

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

That would be really great! Thank you Horatio!

♥ Lee

Done!

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

Yaaaay! n_n

You're really good with Paint. o.o

1. A green canine thing

Thank you for looking!

♥ Lee

You're very talented! :)

Awww... *blushes*

♥ Lee

Why is Diz Topic Pinned? And Btw nice Artwork Vixen.

For the same reason your topic is pinned. :D

and that would be btw great art your sooooooooooooooooooooo.. talented wish i was i am going to make a pic no laghing only i can laff at myself cuz i no im a dunce :P

and that would be btw great art your sooooooooooooooooooooo.. talented wish i was i am going to make a pic no laghing only i can laff at myself cuz i no im a dunce :P

Aww thank you. Heres another pic :)

♥ Lee

foxx.bmp

♥ Lee

Pretty! n_n

♥ Lee

I think this pic is magnificient!!!! :D

♥ Lee

Pretty! n_n

♥ Lee

I think this pic is magnificient!!!! :D

Thank you ^_^

♥ Lee

Yesterday I was drawing a very detailed fox picture in Paint since I was really bored and I felt like being creative. Meanwhile outside there was a huge storm... which caused the power to cut out and my computer to shut down without saving my picture. I was very upset. I didn't start drawing the picture again because it took me so long to do it the first time. *sigh*

♥ Lee

Yesterday I was drawing a very detailed fox picture in Paint since I was really bored and I felt like being creative. Meanwhile outside there was a huge storm... which caused the power to cut out and my computer to shut down without saving my picture. I was very upset. I didn't start drawing the picture again because it took me so long to do it the first time. *sigh*

♥ Lee

Oh, how I hate when that happens!!!!!!!

I took pictures of 3 of my recent drawings. You can't see the detail very well but this is the only other way I can get my sketchbook pics here without a scanner.

1. Me!

2. A dog coyote thingy? I'm not sure what it is.

3. Me again, as a blue vixen

♥ Lee

post-6334-1140929667_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1140929701_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1140929721_thumb.jpg

I took pictures of 3 of my recent drawings. You can't see the detail very well but this is the only other way I can get my sketchbook pics here without a scanner.

1. Me!

♥ Lee

Your self-portraits are wonderful. As is the dog coyote thingy! :D

1. Me!

♥ Lee

Yaaaaay! Spiffy!

you are such a good artist!!!!! i am so bad w/MSPaint.............and our art teacher is crazy, so that doenst help.

And another picture!

This is something I drew last night, once again I'm not sure what it is.

I thought it was cute :)

I think it's cool. ^^

Hehe, thanks :D

It seems that I'm posting art quite often, I'll have a break. :P

For my Art folio I am doing animal cruelty to make people aware of whats happening to those poor animals. I could post some of that art but the really graphic stuff I'll leave out. Some pictures are pretty sad :( I'll have those up maybe later today or tomorrow.

Thank you to the people who look at my Art!

♥ Lee

you are such a good artist!!!!! i am so bad w/MSPaint.............and our art teacher is crazy, so that doenst help.

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

For my Art folio I am doing animal cruelty to make people aware of whats happening to those poor animals. I could post some of that art but the really graphic stuff I'll leave out. Some pictures are pretty sad :( I'll have those up maybe later today or tomorrow.

♥ Lee

I've done reports/helped people do reports on animal cruelty...some of the things people do...

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

I've done reports/helped people do reports on animal cruelty...some of the things people do...

Yeah its quite sad...

Anyways I have another picture to post!

♥ Lee

post-6334-1141192463_thumb.jpg

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

I am proof of just how sad animal cruelty is. The people who owned me decided they did not want me anymore, placed me in a flimsy grocery bag without any insulation and left me on a pet store door in 10 degree (F) weather. I was on the brink of death when the pet store employee's arrived. Good thing they did not throw the grocery bag in the garbage as I was not moving and this is what the bag looked like. Just a piece of garbage hanging on the pet store door. Psychologists say, if you abuse animals, you wil have psychological problems as an adult.

On a lighter note... I love you pics.

*bakes some cookies for Lee's gallery visitors*

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

I am proof of just how sad animal cruelty is. The people who owned me decided they did not want me anymore, placed me in a flimsy grocery bag without any insulation and left me on a pet store door in 10 degree (F) weather. I was on the brink of death when the pet store employee's arrived. Good thing they did not throw the grocery bag in the garbage as I was not moving and this is what the bag looked like. Just a piece of garbage hanging on the pet store door. Psychologists say, if you abuse animals, you wil have psychological problems as an adult.

We're very glad you didn't get thrown away! n_n *hug* But yeah, irrisponsible/cruel people like that just...are weird. And not in the good way.

But yeah, another great pic, Lee! <3

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

Some people are just horrible, I wish there was something more I could do but I'm only one person and not a very powerful one either.

Some animal cruelty art. These are the least graphic I have. They aren't pretty. I have another charcoal and pastel version of the cat I did but I haven't got a photo of that yet.

♥ Lee

post-6334-1141295493_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1141295635_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1141295738_thumb.jpg

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

Some people are just horrible, I wish there was something more I could do but I'm only one person and not a very powerful one either.

Some animal cruelty art. These are the least graphic I have. They aren't pretty. I have another charcoal and pastel version of the cat I did but I haven't got a photo of that yet.

♥ Lee

You would be surprised what "only one person" can do. Your talent and your art gives you more power than you would know. Have you ever considered writing one of the animal abuse organizations and suggesting they sponsor an art contest for cruelty to animals? You have the ability to change the world. Believe in yourself.

-beats up random person that's cruel to their animals-

Yay. ^-^

Lee's an artsy fartsy.

Hehe.

I love you, Toto.

♥ Lee

I love you too, Lee. ^^

I love your animal cruelty ones. The rabbit has to be my favorite. If I saw it in an art gallery, I would have to buy it. They're wonderful drawings.

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Poor animals. ;_; *kicks people that are cruel to animals*

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

A better treatment for people who are cruel to animals, is to find a bigger, badder, hungry animal in a bad mood and then put the person within about two feet of them, or....... you could always use them as shark toys.

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

You would be surprised what "only one person" can do. Your talent and your art gives you more power than you would know. Have you ever considered writing one of the animal abuse organizations and suggesting they sponsor an art contest for cruelty to animals? You have the ability to change the world. Believe in yourself.

That would be a good idea. I hope my artwork helps people understand how cruel they can be and how the the animals suffer.

-beats up random person that's cruel to their animals-

Yay. ^-^

Lee's an artsy fartsy.

Hehe.

I love you, Toto.

♥ Lee

I love you too, Lee. ^^

I love your animal cruelty ones. The rabbit has to be my favorite. If I saw it in an art gallery, I would have to buy it. They're wonderful drawings.

Thank you :D

The rabbit is my favourite also, I used these beautiful pastels the artroom has seem to have aquired for it.

And another picture!

I think it's cool. ^^

♥ Lee

Yeah its quite sad...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Its pretty sad, if only those people could see how horrible they really are.

♥ Lee

Dang broken quotes.

My birdy Benji is sitting on my shoulder! I'm re-training him since he became all wild and bit me hard.

Okay heres art.

1. one of my older works, just a blue angel fox :)

2. I was bored in english last year, inspired by my friend michael who has one of those big spikey cuff thingys (he stabbed himself in the hand with it once).

♥ Lee

post-6334-1141624372_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1141624718_thumb.jpg

Dang broken quotes.

My birdy Benji is sitting on my shoulder! I'm re-training him since he became all wild and bit me hard.

Okay heres art.

2. I was bored in english last year, inspired by my friend michael who has one of those big spikey cuff thingys (he stabbed himself in the hand with it once).

♥ Lee

More outstanding art! :D

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

XD In my dad's leather shot at Ren Fest, he had these bracers right behind the chairs that we called "porquipines" (I know I spelled that wrong). I would always lean back and stab myself in the head with them. x_x

I drew Horatio! I just haven't taken a photo of it yet... oh and Horatio, what kind of makings do you have?

♥ Lee

My body is mostly blonde with some black around the ears and some white on the chest and just below the ears. What ever you do, will be perfect.

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

XD In my dad's leather shop at Ren Fest, he had these bracers right behind the chairs that we called "porquipines" (I know I spelled that wrong). I would always lean back and stab myself in the head with them. x_x

<.< >.>

I drew Horatio! I just haven't taken a photo of it yet... oh and Horatio, what kind of makings do you have?

♥ Lee

My body is mostly blonde with some black around the ears and some white on the chest and just below the ears. What ever you do, will be perfect.

Okay :) I'll try to take a photo of it soon.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Okay :) I'll try to take a photo of it soon.

♥ Lee

As a token of my appreciations, I will get you and your friends tickets for all the Green Day concerts for one year. :D

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

XD In my dad's leather shop at Ren Fest, he had these bracers right behind the chairs that we called "porquipines" (I know I spelled that wrong). I would always lean back and stab myself in the head with them. x_x

<.< >.>

Thats like something I would do! How sharp were they?

♥ Lee

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Well, they weren't deadly, but they were pretty sharp. Sharp enough to cut me. ._.;;

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Well, they weren't deadly, but they were pretty sharp. Sharp enough to cut me. ._.;;

Owie!

Horatio flys planes. I bet no-one knew that! Not even Horatio himself...

♥ Lee

post-6334-1142657527_thumb.jpg

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.>.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

Fantastic Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :D

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

I coloured it with crayons. :D

♥ Lee

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.>.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I l o o o o o o o o o v v v v v v v v v v e e e e e e crayons! :lol:

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

Spiffeh! ^^

I'm suprised Horatio didn't catch was I did...I'm so smooth.

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

As in you love to eat them?

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.>.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Flavored crayons ??? Yum! What a great concept.

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

If I had flavored crayons I wouldn't be creating any art, I'd be eating it :P

♥ Lee

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

No it isn't, then all the kids would eat the nonflavored ones as well. Also, they wouldn't be used to draw, just to eat. And do you really want a crayon flavored like gray or brown?

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.< >.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

No it isn't, then all the kids would eat the nonflavored ones as well. Also, they wouldn't be used to draw, just to eat. And do you really want a crayon flavored like gray or brown?

You have a point. The Brown crayon could be chocolate Flavoured.

♥ Lee

Dang broken quotes.

Okay heres art.

♥ Lee

<.>.>

♥ Lee

Owie!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

You have a point. The Brown crayon could be chocolate Flavoured.

♥ Lee

And the white crayon could be white chocolate flavored. :lol:

Horatio, you're making me crave chocolate... *raids fridge*

♥ Lee

*eats chocolate fudge pudding*

You need to have what we have over here... Jello 5 minute, sugar free, fat free pudding. I love this stuff!

dito

♥ Lee

You need to have what we have over here... Jello 5 minute, sugar free, fat free pudding. I love this stuff!

That isn't pudding! How can it be pudding without sugar?

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

YUMMY

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

I don't know what Splenda is but I'll assume its good.

5 minute pudding, sounds yummy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

I don't know what Splenda is but I'll assume its good.

5 minute pudding, sounds yummy!

♥ Lee

It is a zero calorie version of sugar.

*wonders exactly how they do that* :P

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*scoff* That isn't sugar!

Yeah, that's right. I scoffed.

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

By the way, Splenda is made from sugar, but it doesn't taste like sugar!

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

We have something like that called Equal. I don't understand how it could be made from sugar and then be called sugar-free?

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

We have something like that called Equal. I don't understand how it could be made from sugar and then be called sugar-free?

♥ Lee

We have Equal in the blue package, made from aspartame. We have Sweet N Low in the pink package and this is made from something I can't remember. Then we have Splenda in the yellow package and this is made from sugar.

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

It might be made from sugar, but it is not sugar.

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

♥ Lee

We have Equal in the blue package, made from aspartame. We have Sweet N Low in the pink package and this is made from something I can't remember. Then we have Splenda in the yellow package and this is made from sugar.

Yes, Equal is in a blue package. We might have the other ones here too but the aren't very popular because I haven't heard of them before.

I like sugar. *drool*

♥ Lee

Oh yeah... this is my Art topic so...

1. My wolf fursona, she needs a name and I'm open for suggestions. This is a rough drawing in Paint.

2. A kitty stalking a butterfly. Yay for the kitties!

flya.bmp

post-6334-1142997077_thumb.jpg

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

♥ Lee

Yes, Equal is in a blue package. We might have the other ones here too but the aren't very popular because I haven't heard of them before.

I like sugar. *drool*

♥ Lee

1. My wolf fursona, she needs a name and I'm open for suggestions. This is a rough drawing in Paint.

Love those two pics.

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

♥ Lee

I like sugar. *drool*

♥ Lee

Spiffy! n_n

And she could be named...umm...Lee? x_x;; I dunno.

♥ Lee

S P L E N D A !!!

*gasp* You scoffed?!

♥ Lee

I like sugar. *drool*

♥ Lee

Spiffy! n_n

And she could be named...umm...Lee? x_x;; I dunno.

Hehehe. Yeah, I'm still thinking...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

omg sorry i didnt get to this when you psted it AWESOME PIC that is sooo...cute but i also like artic foxes

cutey wooty foxies

I downloaded a trial version of Paint shop Pro, I really, really like it.

I have only done one pic so far.

♥ Lee

And what an outstanding pic it is!!!!!!!! :D

I felt that I was really lazy on the detail and in cleaning it up and stuff, I haven't had much practice with it.

♥ Lee

I downloaded a trial version of Paint shop Pro, I really, really like it.

I have only done one pic so far.

♥ Lee

Aww. n_n It's so cute!

I'm at school, in Religion.

Yeah these computers have Photoshop elements so I did some thing, its supposed to have a sketchy kinda feel to it, i didn't get time to colour it, teacher wandering around >.>

post-6334-1144116752_thumb.png

I'm at school, in Religion.

Yeah these computers have Photoshop elements so I did some thing, its supposed to have a sketchy kinda feel to it, i didn't get time to colour it, teacher wandering around >.>

Hurrah!

Aww. They're so pretty, they make me want to bash my head against the concrete so all the angels can come out and cure everyone!

....Hmm. I stole that from a show, but I really do like your artwork. Very much good.

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting used to computer art, I've been working on colouring and not lineart which I shouldn't be doing. Anyways heres my latest work that's really messy cause I coloured right over the sketch.

♥ Lee

Guess who they are :P

post-6334-1145258450_thumb.jpg

Still getting used to computer art, I've been working on colouring and not lineart which I shouldn't be doing. Anyways heres my latest work that's really messy cause I coloured right over the sketch.

♥ Lee

I love that pic. I can also guess who they are! :lol:

♥ Lee

Spiffy!

• 2 weeks later...
Heres something I drew, its a dog probablly a husky... does anyone wanna colour it for me? You will get credit for it so don't worry. I don't have the time, I have so much to do.

♥ Lee

I would love to, but I am not that smart on the computer. :(

Heres something I drew, its a dog probablly a husky... does anyone wanna colour it for me? You will get credit for it so don't worry. I don't have the time, I have so much to do.

♥ Lee

You can always print it out, colour it then scan it in again :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

that would be the easiest way, considering that MSpaint won't work well for coloring it.

♥ Lee

It's really cute! But I can't color things, with or without a compy. ._.;;

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

that would be the easiest way, considering that MSpaint won't work well for coloring it.

I don't have a scanner in my cage. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Heres another one I did, I don't really like it but I like how he has glasses and his markings are all original ^_^

Oh I forgot about the purple fox I did, I'll attach that too :) When I saved it into Jpeg it became all fuzzy :( The original is much better.

♥ Lee

post-6334-1148087898_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1148087923_thumb.jpg

Heres another one I did, I don't really like it but I like how he has glasses and his markings are all original ^_^

Oh I forgot about the purple fox I did, I'll attach that too :) When I saved it into Jpeg it became all fuzzy :( The original is much better.

♥ Lee

I love them both! You do such a great job with your art program!

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a romantic mood so I did this quick lovey-dovey thing which actually turned out okay... its two anthro foxies :)

And the other one is a new character of mine called Neon. His green bits glow in the dark ^_^

♥ Lee

post-6334-1149302202_thumb.jpg

post-6334-1149302235_thumb.jpg

I was in a romantic mood so I did this quick lovey-dovey thing which actually turned out okay... its two anthro foxies :)

And the other one is a new character of mine called Neon. His green bits glow in the dark ^_^

♥ Lee

They are superb!!! You are so very talented! :D

I think my computer has a problem, lately its been turning off by itself and my work is getting lost. But I did something last night that you peoples might like :)

Fire Foxxxxx *

*not associated with the FireFox web browser

♥ Lee

post-6334-1149662422_thumb.jpg

I think my computer has a problem, lately its been turning off by itself and my work is getting lost. But I did something last night that you peoples might like :)

Fire Foxxxxx *

♥ Lee

Very cool! :lol:

Fire Foxxxxx *

♥ Lee

Ooooooooooh. Pretty.

♥ Lee

The fuzz makes the purple one look like it is in the desert!

♥ Lee

I hope you don't know how rare it is to find good anthro foxes. and those are good.

of course, it could just be I don't know where to look.

♥ Lee

I hope you don't know how rare it is to find good anthro foxes. and those are good.

of course, it could just be I don't know where to look.

I believe you are a very smart cabbit and know exactly where to look.

In my humble opinion, these are fantastic!

♥ Lee

Your art is really good. Is this just done on paint?

♥ Lee

Thank you :)

No, I use photoshop which i got only recently. I have been rather lazy in practicing with it though :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

No, I use photoshop which i got only recently. I have been rather lazy in practicing with it though :P

♥ Lee

Do you read the manuals?????? :lol:

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I don't have a manual for it :P But I do like to read manuals when doing something for the first time.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I don't have a manual for it :P But I do like to read manuals when doing something for the first time.

♥ Lee

:o:blink::o

You read the manuals?????

I didn't think anyone read the manuals!!!!!!

*wonders if this would help my picture taking*

• 2 weeks later...

Um yeah. I did this because at the time it felt like I was just falling and there was nothing keeping me up. I was very sad because of a certain person. This person isn't a boyfriend or someone I like. Its my uncle. His presence scares me.

While I did this, he was sitting behind me talking to my parents. I also wrote something in an online blog.

♥ Lee

post-6334-1151484513_thumb.jpg

Um yeah. I did this because at the time it felt like I was just falling and there was nothing keeping me up. I was very sad because of a certain person. This person isn't a boyfriend or someone I like. Its my uncle. His presence scares me.

While I did this, he was sitting behind me talking to my parents. I also wrote something in an online blog.

♥ Lee

I think you might talk to your mother about your feelings regarding your uncle. In addition, if what he wrote in the online blog bothers you or you feel it is inappropriate, then you need to show this to your mother as well. There is something that your inner self is telling you and I do believe you need to pay attention to this.

I forgot to mention first, this is a superb picture.

♥ Lee

The pic is cool. foor fox. <3

Scary uncles aren't cool, though. u_u

⦣8482;? Lee

I think you might talk to your mother about your feelings regarding your uncle. In addition, if what he wrote in the online blog bothers you or you feel it is inappropriate, then you need to show this to your mother as well. There is something that your inner self is telling you and I do believe you need to pay attention to this.

He didn't write the blog, I did.

I have spoken to my parents about it and they know I don't like him but they can't be rude to him since hes my dads brother.

♥ Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

I have spoken to my parents about it and they know I don't like him but they can't be rude to him since hes my dads brother.

♥ Lee

Being your father's brother makes things very tough. I wasn't suggesting that they be rude to him, but makes sure that all activities where he is included, they either allow you to stay home, if the event is somewhere else, or if the event is at your house, allow you to not really participate and stay in your room if you want. What I am suggesting is to have your parents consider your feelings and allow you some leeway to be as involved or not involved in the event as you feel you want to be. Am I confusing you?

⦣8482;? Lee

♥ Lee

Being your father's brother makes things very tough. I wasn't suggesting that they be rude to him, but makes sure that all activities where he is included, they either allow you to stay home, if the event is somewhere else, or if the event is at your house, allow you to not really participate and stay in your room if you want. What I am suggesting is to have your parents consider your feelings and allow you some leeway to be as involved or not involved in the event as you feel you want to be. Am I confusing you?

No, not confusing.

I feel bad missing out on family events but if I really don't want to go then my parents won't make me. Whenever hes around I avoid him and my mum always looks out for me. I am glad my parents are understanding, some of my friends parents aren't so considerate.

♥ Lee

I was bored at school so I opened up Photoshop elements and created this when my teacher wasn't looking. Hehe Its a bird! And its pink!

♥ Lee

And it's earned you The Platinum Moon Award!

I love the leaves in the background!!!!! Very cool and the bird is wonderful!!!!!!

I was bored at school so I opened up Photoshop elements and created this when my teacher wasn't looking. Hehe Its a bird! And its pink!

♥ Lee

I love the leaves in the background!!!!! Very cool and the bird is wonderful!!!!!!

Thank you Horatio! I actually just finished another picture so I'll post that now.

♥ Lee

post-6334-1152420525_thumb.jpg

♥ Lee

Thank you Horatio! I actually just finished another picture so I'll post that now.

♥ Lee

:wacko: Okay. You keep adding art like this and the Hamster Trophy Shop will be on a 24 hour work schedule. My relatives prefer sleeping during the day and you are doing such terrific art that I need to give you an award for each drawing. :lol:

I really love this pic! Great one!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
woah........ just woah....... lol, ur art rox! I want to be able to draw like that! I love your style of art! My style is doodling and realistic as i can make it look lol! But just like woah :)

Oh, thank you very much! ^_^ Check out the pic I just posted in MK's new Art Comp topic :D

♥ Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, when I drew this one I immediately thought of Kat.

The scan didn't come out too well, I used the school scanners since I don't have one of my own. It looks much better in real life. I actually drew this in maths because I was bored, its on a peice of scrap paper and you can see the writing on the back XD

♥ Lee

post-6334-1156411387_thumb.jpg

A little sketch of me, at my fave hang out :P

♥ Lee

Bwahaha! I invade thee's image! Bwahaha! *pokes the name next to lee's* The two aussies! Whoo!

Okay, done now. *hands over an artistic animal award (Artistic Animal Award... AAA)*

Haha, yep! I'm usually on around 8:30pm 'cause my sis goes on the comp before me. I think you're about half an hour behind us?

Thanks for both the Awards! And for the points, Kat! I knew you'd like my little rave fox. :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Bwahaha! I invade thee's image! Bwahaha! *pokes the name next to lee's* The two aussies! Whoo!

Okay, done now. *hands over an artistic animal award (Artistic Animal Award... AAA)*

Haha, yep! I'm usually on around 8:30pm 'cause my sis goes on the comp before me. I think you're about half an hour behind us?

Thanks for both the Awards! And for the points, Kat! I knew you'd like my little rave fox. :P

♥ Lee

*raaaaaaaves with the fox!*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

You're in Vic, and I'm in SA, so yeah, I'd be half an hour behind.

Do the saturday jig! *does the saturday jig* Tomorrow I'll be doing the sunday jig :D

The Royal Adelaide Show starts this weekend! *screeches* Imma go buy all the showbags now <333333333

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Do the saturday jig! *does the saturday jig* Tomorrow I'll be doing the sunday jig :D

The Royal Adelaide Show starts this weekend! *screeches* Imma go buy all the showbags now

Showbags????? :huh:

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

The Royal Adelaide Show starts this weekend! *screeches* Imma go buy all the showbags now <333333333

The show has bags... Filled with goodies and stuff... Which you can buy. There's a record amount of bags this year!

And of course the Beartie Beetle Blue Bag is the most popular :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

The show has bags... Filled with goodies and stuff... Which you can buy. There's a record amount of bags this year!

Yay for showbags!!! I haven't been to the Royal Melbourne show for a while! I was going to go last year with a friend but as soon as we got there we wanted to go back, it was raining and pretty crowded. So we just bummed around in the city instead! We sat next to the crazy lady at Maccas and she was talking about drugs and how lovely we looked :lol:

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*does that Saterday jig*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay for showbags!!! I haven't been to the Royal Melbourne show for a while! I was going to go last year with a friend but as soon as we got there we wanted to go back, it was raining and pretty crowded. So we just bummed around in the city instead! We sat next to the crazy lady at Maccas and she was talking about drugs and how lovely we looked :lol:

♥ Lee

Hehe. My sister lives in vic. Somewhere close to (not on) Lygon Street, if I remember correctly.

I hate it when it rains at showtime! Last year it only spat (thank goodness) but it can do much much worse. Why do they have to have the show during winter? *sob*

But it would be worse in Melbourne... What with your weather and all :P at least ours is more... Predictable.

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

Hehe. My sister lives in vic. Somewhere close to (not on) Lygon Street, if I remember correctly.

I hate it when it rains at showtime! Last year it only spat (thank goodness) but it can do much much worse. Why do they have to have the show during winter? *sob*

But it would be worse in Melbourne... What with your weather and all :P at least ours is more... Predictable.

Yeah, our weather is pretty unpredictable! Four seasons in one day :lol:

A few weeks ago I got up and it was freezing, there was frost all over the grass and car outside but later in the day it got really warm, it must have been one of the most warmest days this winter!

Lygon Street has the best Italian food! :D

♥ Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

Yeah, our weather is pretty unpredictable! Four seasons in one day :lol:

A few weeks ago I got up and it was freezing, there was frost all over the grass and car outside but later in the day it got really warm, it must have been one of the most warmest days this winter!

Lygon Street has the best Italian food! :D

♥ Lee

So true. Some people say it's the multicultural centre of Melbourne... But that's not true, it's the Itallian centre of Melbourne.

I went to a Thai restaurant along there... I so wish my sister could send the photos of their curries to me, so I could attatch them >.<

So unappealing... I had a green curry.

It was a green mess.

A lime green mess.

A lime green mess with a skin!

A lime green mess with a skin not unlike plastic!

I still ate it. I was sick for the rest of the week.

We haven't eaten there since.