Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Valentines Day

Sammy the Hamster

ok well i have about 2 minutes literally so i thought i'd come in and check to see whats going on. i guess no news on Emily E. anyways hows everyones valentines day going? doing anything special? i'm not here..thats OK though i dont really care

:D

yes well homework a speech :angry: ugh and tv are all caling my name...not liking the first 2 :rolleyes:

ok well i have about 2 minutes literally so i thought i'd come in and check to see whats going on. i guess no news on Emily E. anyways hows everyones valentines day going? doing anything special? i'm not here..thats OK though i dont really care

yes well homework a speech :angry: ugh and tv are all caling my name...not liking the first 2 :rolleyes:

Sammy!!!!!!!!! It is a fantastic day! You, Schimmislick, Kyotoisangry, Hoops... everyone is returning. Yes, EmilyE did stop back in and she is the mother of a beautiful little girl. EmilyE posted a picture. I believe her topic is in the Creative Forums, under the Stories topic.

I was handing out black paper hearts that said 'don't be my valentine'. Then someone gave me a pink rose and I didn't know what to do.

♥ Lee

I was handing out black paper hearts that said 'don't be my valentine'. Then someone gave me a pink rose and I didn't know what to do.

♥ Lee

:lol: LOL :lol:

*wishes I could have been a fly on the wall when that happened*

Sooooooooo, I have been waiting to hear what happened with your sweetie, Matt. :D

♥ Lee

Sooooooooo, I have been waiting to hear what happened with your sweetie, Matt. :D

So have I....

I can't contact him! I've been messaging him and I tried emailing him but no reply! It could be that he has no credit on his phone or he's somewhere thats not around a computer. I'm a bit worried... and paranoid...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

i got a valentine yestaday woppe this guy named dillon asked and i said yes but i am so going to say "good bye" to him

♥ Lee

i got a valentine yestaday woppe this guy named dillon asked and i said yes but i am so going to say "good bye" to him

Hello / Good bye ? So fast?? Why??

*wonders if her life is a Beatles song*

♥ Lee

So have I....

I can't contact him! I've been messaging him and I tried emailing him but no reply! It could be that he has no credit on his phone or he's somewhere thats not around a computer. I'm a bit worried... and paranoid...

♥ Lee

No need to allow yourself to worry and be paranoid... there is a very logical reason for not hearing from him. You are permitting your mind to run wild with crazy thoughts. :lol:

♥ Lee

Sooooooooo, I have been waiting to hear what happened with your sweetie, Matt.

♥ Lee

So have I....

♥ Lee

No need to allow yourself to worry and be paranoid... there is a very logical reason for not hearing from him. You are permitting your mind to run wild with crazy thoughts. :lol:

HeHe. I get paranoid quite often. I'll pretend I don't care but then I'll stay up all night thinking about it. Yeah its another bad habit of mine.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

So have I....

♥ Lee

HeHe. I get paranoid quite often. I'll pretend I don't care but then I'll stay up all night thinking about it. Yeah its another bad habit of mine.

♥ Lee

Not a bad habit. When it comes to matters of the heart, there is no explanation for our actions.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

you silly my fav song is yellow submarine

My life is a Pink Floyd song. Guess which one.

And If the band your in starts playing different tunes/I'll see you on the Dark side of the moon

Haha. Valentines day. Hilarious. Not really.

My boyfriend, who I'd dumped(again) the Thursday before V-Day, had bought me a gift already.

Happened to be a $40 box of chocolates. >.<

My sister dumped her boyfriend on Valentines day after she had bought him a $60 bracelet for their 3 month anniversary.

Now she wants it back... I told her it was a stupid idea to get him one in the first place 'cause its so expensive!

♥ Lee

My boyfriend, who I'd dumped(again) the Thursday before V-Day, had bought me a gift already.

Happened to be a $40 box of chocolates. >.

My sister dumped her boyfriend on Valentines day after she had bought him a $60 bracelet for their 3 month anniversary.

Now she wants it back... I told her it was a stupid idea to get him one in the first place 'cause its so expensive!

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

I would think your sister had some idea she was going to end her relationship with her boyfriend, so I am wondering why she spent so much money on his gift. And due to the fact that she broke off the relationship, she has no right to ask for the bracelet back.

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

I would think your sister had some idea she was going to end her relationship with her boyfriend, so I am wondering why she spent so much money on his gift. And due to the fact that she broke off the relationship, she has no right to ask for the bracelet back.

Actually she bought him the gift before she thought the relationship was going to end. Then she heard from his friend that he was planning to break up with her. He wouldn't talk to her and he was being a jerk. She tried to talk to him but she wouldn't teller her anything. Then she broke up with him because there was no point trying to knock some sense into him. Now she wants the bracelet back because he wasn't very nice to her before they broke up and she just regrets giving it to him.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

Actually she bought him the gift before she thought the relationship was going to end. Then she heard from his friend that he was planning to break up with her. He wouldn't talk to her and he was being a jerk. She tried to talk to him but she wouldn't teller her anything. Then she broke up with him because there was no point trying to knock some sense into him. Now she wants the bracelet back because he wasn't very nice to her before they broke up and she just regrets giving it to him.

♥ Lee

Emily Post in her Etiquette book states, if you give a gift, then you do the breaking up, you forfeit the gift. So, I am sorry, but your sister probably will not get the bracelet back. Besides, if he wore it or had it engraved, she cannot return it. Besides, if she heard that he was going to break up with her and she heard this before she gave him the gift, why did she give him the gift?

that would be kind of akward.

Sammy!!!!!!!!! It is a fantastic day! You, Schimmislick, Kyotoisangry, Hoops... everyone is returning. Yes, EmilyE did stop back in and she is the mother of a beautiful little girl. EmilyE posted a picture. I believe her topic is in the Creative Forums, under the Stories topic.

MMEEEEEE I AM BAKC!

MMEEEEEE I AM BAKC!

I always miss you when you are gone. Please do not go away again.

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

♥ Lee

Emily Post in her Etiquette book states, if you give a gift, then you do the breaking up, you forfeit the gift. So, I am sorry, but your sister probably will not get the bracelet back. Besides, if he wore it or had it engraved, she cannot return it. Besides, if she heard that he was going to break up with her and she heard this before she gave him the gift, why did she give him the gift?

She gave him the gift before she heard he was going to break up with her. She took so much effort to get it also. I told her she shouldn't have given him the gift in the first place because even though he got her a gift it wasn't as valuble... she could have got him something from India. I got all my friends gifts there, they have some really nice stuff.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

♥ Lee

She gave him the gift before she heard he was going to break up with her. She took so much effort to get it also. I told her she shouldn't have given him the gift in the first place because even though he got her a gift it wasn't as valuble... she could have got him something from India. I got all my friends gifts there, they have some really nice stuff.

♥ Lee

I am sorry she spent so much money. Etiquette dictates, since she broke up with him, she still cannot ask for the gift back. Of course, she can always ask, but he has no obligation to give it to her. Your sister should have listened to you. My suggestion is for your sister to put the whole thing behind her and focus on the future. Easier said than done.

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I am sorry she spent so much money. Etiquette dictates, since she broke up with him, she still cannot ask for the gift back. Of course, she can always ask, but he has no obligation to give it to her. Your sister should have listened to you. My suggestion is for your sister to put the whole thing behind her and focus on the future. Easier said than done.

Yeah thats true.

Anyways I just came back from year 12 retreat... IT WAS SO FUN! *talks really fast* There was so much to do and everyone was getting along and being nice and there was a war at night between the girls and boys when the teachers were asleep and one of the teachers woke up and we all went to bed at 4:15am and the walls had shaving cream and toothpaste all over it in the morning *gasp* an we went on the flying fox and the rock climbing wall and absailing and there was trampolines and a big dam thingy and we were supposed to be watching a movie but instead we went outside to look at the stars and we saw four planets and constelations and we had good food and it was just really really great. :)

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*is very confused*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yeah thats true.

Anyways I just came back from year 12 retreat... IT WAS SO FUN! *talks really fast* There was so much to do and everyone was getting along and being nice and there was a war at night between the girls and boys when the teachers were asleep and one of the teachers woke up and we all went to bed at 4:15am and the walls had shaving cream and toothpaste all over it in the morning *gasp* an we went on the flying fox and the rock climbing wall and absailing and there was trampolines and a big dam thingy and we were supposed to be watching a movie but instead we went outside to look at the stars and we saw four planets and constelations and we had good food and it was just really really great. :)

♥ Lee

Sounds fantastic!!!