Hampsterdance Discussion Board

How to post music files

You need to email the files to: support@hampsterdance.com

Please make sure your email's subject let's us know it is a music file for posting and make sure you include your screen name in the email.  

I am not sure what format the files should be posted in.  Most people can listen to .mp3 files and .wav files.

• 1 month later...

Please make sure your email's subject let's us know it is a music file for posting and make sure you include your screen name in the email. 

I am not sure what format the files should be posted in.  Most people can listen to .mp3 files and .wav files.

Thanku 4 telling us.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure what format the files should be posted in.  Most people can listen to .mp3 files and .wav files.

Thanku 4 telling us.

Anytime!  I am anxious for it to be up and running!!!   :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
how do u change the logo thingy i'm new

When you talk about the logo thing... I am going to guess that you are talking about getting an avatar.  Please follow these instructions and you will be able to select the avatar (picture beneath your name) of your choice.

Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel.

Click on Personal Info.

Click on Avatar Options.

Look through the Avatar Gallery and find the picture that you like the best,

then click on Add This Avatar To My Profile.

how do u change the logo thingy i'm new

Ooops, I forgot my manners.  

Hello Comander_nightshade, welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  Please wander around, read as many topics as you can and post your thoughts to all that interest you.  We get to know you through your posts, so please, post, post, post!  You will make lots of friends here.

Welcome!

:love:

:logo

• 2 months later...
I'm new also.  :sleepy:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanku 4 telling us.

How Is Bechy4goldie a hampsterdancer when she only has 200 posts?

I am not sure what format the files should be posted in.  Most people can listen to .mp3 files and .wav files.

Thanku 4 telling us.

How Is Bechy4goldie a hampsterdancer when she only has 200 posts?

???  Good question.  Magic perhaps.  I will let HampsterKing know.  Thanks! :D

• 2 months later...

Im assuming this is either HK or Horatio. Why dos it say unregistered?

<font color='#8D38C9'>You need to email the files to: support@hampsterdance.com

I am not sure what format the files should be posted in.  Most people can listen to .mp3 files and .wav files.</font>

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That's OK - any time. I know it will eb a HIT and many a person will fall in love when it gets posted.

It's a remix I made years ago - got all over the net and even is picked up by a local show here on the Strip. So when it gets on it gets on.

Funny - I stumbled to this place by accident, and I had forgot sabout it the past few years. Wow, how this place has come - nice to see the progress. I remember the original site, and like the design of this much better!

BTW: the music file is Hampster Dance meets Techno Night Club vs. cotton eye joe sounding lyrics. It's a blast@!!@

That's OK - any time.  I know it will eb a HIT and many a person will fall in love when it gets posted.

It's a remix I made years ago - got all over the net and even is picked up by a local show here on the Strip.  So when it gets on it gets on.

Funny - I stumbled to this place by accident, and I had forgot sabout it the past few years.  Wow, how this place has come - nice to see the progress.  I remember the original site, and like the design of this much better!

BTW:  the music file is Hampster Dance meets Techno Night Club vs. cotton eye joe sounding lyrics.  It's a blast@!!@

You did a great job, it sounded excellent.

Thanx. That was done a few years back, and I forgot all about this place LOL - glad I ran back into you guys to be able to post the file.

I am sure some have heard it before no? It is quite the popular song all of the sudden, and the BMG here uses it at times also. It's cool! I had NO idea the Hampster dance was still this popular, but it is and I am glad I can contribute.

I think OI sent you the BMG version did I not? (This one has words on it too) - the original I made does not have words. I think the worded version is better no?

Thanx.  That was done a few years back, and I forgot all about this place LOL - glad I ran back into you guys to be able to post the file.

I am sure some have heard it before no?  It is quite the popular song all of the sudden, and the BMG here uses it at times also.  It's cool!  I had NO idea the Hampster dance was still this popular, but it is and I am glad I can contribute.

I think OI sent you the BMG version did I not?  (This one has words on it too) - the original I made does not have words.  I think the worded version is better no?

You sent the worded version. :D

• 1 month later...
Sorry Horratio - I meant HampsterKing tom post the file - I know you have no power here - and meant everyone says HampsterKing has all the power - and for you to contact him for me.

Thanx, and sorry for the mix-up

No problem. You are so correct, I have no power whatsoever. :lol:

• 10 months later...
Thanx.  That was done a few years back, and I forgot all about this place LOL - glad I ran back into you guys to be able to post the file.

I am sure some have heard it before no?  It is quite the popular song all of the sudden, and the BMG here uses it at times also.  It's cool!  I had NO idea the Hampster dance was still this popular, but it is and I am glad I can contribute.

I think OI sent you the BMG version did I not?  (This one has words on it too) - the original I made does not have words.  I think the worded version is better no?

You sent the worded version. :D

so where did the song go? could i listen?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...