Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Another dumb Bush Administration thing

Jesse

Anyone else heard of this? It seems that the Bush Administration has required Google to hand over a week's worth of sarch queries, which the administration considered vital for "protecting children" online. :rolleyes: However, Google is fighting back, saying it would betray its users by handing over the information. Go, Google, Go! :D

The Bush Administration is so dissapointing... -_-;

Anyone else heard of this? It seems that the Bush Administration has required Google to hand over a week's worth of sarch queries, which the administration considered vital for "protecting children" online. :rolleyes: However, Google is fighting back, saying it would betray its users by handing over the information. Go, Google, Go! :D

"Thank you all for coming to witness my hanging."

-Bush, at the commemoration of his portrait or whatever.

Hehe, too bad he missed this one: Go to google and type in "failure" and click the button that says "I'm feeling lucky." :lol:

Hehe, too bad he missed this one: Go to google and type in "failure" and click the button that says "I'm feeling lucky." :lol:

Google should just give them a phony report with just millions of those.

so, did you hear that the chinese government (who google is cooperating with to limit search results for chinese users to government-approved sites) when asked about that issue, allegedly replied "what kind of brutal, opressive government would want to know about that?"

like his proposal will do much, we here at hampsterboard are a great example, as you probably are well aware, despite the cutesy, saccharin front page, we are more like an episode of Happy tree freinds written by Quentin Tarantino than Disney's "bambi"

like his proposal will do much, we here at hampsterboard are a great example, as you probably are well aware, despite the cutesy, saccharin front page, we are more like an episode of Happy tree freinds written by Quentin Tarantino than Disney's "bambi"

Yes. The Hampsters are just a Cover up.

Oh Mother of A Collection of Great Dance songs, does the itty-bitty text not work anymore?! I just tried to type something in little text...

Oh Mother of A Collection of Great Dance songs, does the itty-bitty text not work anymore?! I just tried to type something in little text...

*randomly smashes the meat grinder with ridiculously large sledgehammer*

(I remembered my idiom!)

*randomly smashes the meat grinder with ridiculously large sledgehammer*

(I remembered my idiom!)

*screams*

*buys another Meat Grinder*

I agree, scrape off teh cutesy exterior and beneath lurks some sort of sordid plot like Sin City.