Hampsterdance Discussion Board

hola

Sammy the Hamster

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK (FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS) DID YA MISS ME? sorry i was typing in caps lock! anyways been thinking of ya'll. anyone heard anything about emily e? like if she had a boy or girl? well if u have let me know! school and skiing and other sports have been weighing me down so i can't post a ton but o well i'll get on whenever i can :D

well i gtg do homework so i can ski today and go to my youth group!

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK (FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS) DID YA MISS ME? sorry i was typing in caps lock! anyways been thinking of ya'll. anyone heard anything about emily e? like if she had a boy or girl? well if u have let me know! school and skiing and other sports have been weighing me down so i can't post a ton but o well i'll get on whenever i can :D

I am sooooo, sooooo, sooooo happy to see your beautiful face. How are you? Glad to hear life is treating you well and that you are happy. Please do stop back in and visit with us more often. Just for a day or two, here or there. As for EmilyE, I will have to ask. She probably is very busy being a mother. :lol:

Sammy! Hey! Life for me has been pretty dramatic, but probably nobody wants to hear it. :lol:

Sammy! Hey! Life for me has been pretty dramatic, but probably nobody wants to hear it. :lol:

:o:o:o

Of course we do!

*grabs Mega Wolf by the tail*

Get back here and start talking.

Of course we do!

Stuff. Lots of stuff. You sure you want to hear what's happened in the past 2 weeks? You know Part I, but not Part II.

Of course we do!

Stuff. Lots of stuff. You sure you want to hear what's happened in the past 2 weeks? You know Part I, but not Part II.

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

Well. People have been getting together. I'll call people by different names. Weird names. Eve had been going out with Roland. And Theo had been going out with Mia. But Eve and Theo liked each other, even though Eve wouldn't admit to liking Theo. Eve didn't realize she liked Theo until she felt jealous of Mia. So Eve just broke up with Roland, breaking his heart. Realizing that Eve and Theo belonged together, Mia traded Theo to Eve so that they could both be happy, but in the process hurt herself. Mia pretends not to be sad, but it's really obvious that she is.

So Mia and Roland both are probably going to stop hanging around me, Joe(being the 'anonymous' name for my boyfriend), just because they aer both heartbroken, although only Roland will admit it. So basically, I'm annoyed at Eve for not realizing that she liked Theo even though everyone else could tell. So in the process of her epiphany, she hurt 2 people.

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

Well. People have been getting together. I'll call people by different names. Weird names. Eve had been going out with Roland. And Theo had been going out with Mia. But Eve and Theo liked each other, even though Eve wouldn't admit to liking Theo. Eve didn't realize she liked Theo until she felt jealous of Mia. So Eve just broke up with Roland, breaking his heart. Realizing that Eve and Theo belonged together, Mia traded Theo to Eve so that they could both be happy, but in the process hurt herself. Mia pretends not to be sad, but it's really obvious that she is.

So Mia and Roland both are probably going to stop hanging around me, Joe(being the 'anonymous' name for my boyfriend), just because they aer both heartbroken, although only Roland will admit it. So basically, I'm annoyed at Eve for not realizing that she liked Theo even though everyone else could tell. So in the process of her epiphany, she hurt 2 people.

Oh :( I am sad to hear this.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning. If you think things get better as you get older, I regret to inform you, they don't. When it comes to matters of the heart, people throw their brains right out the window. If humans could shed their fears and jump into love with both feet, then everyone would be a step ahead. When you try and rationalize love, then let fear influence your thinking, what a tangled mess.

Yo! Did we ever meet? I think so. This board is getting a swarm of Meat Grinders New Members, so please get to meet them all!

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning. If you think things get better as you get older, I regret to inform you, they don't. When it comes to matters of the heart, people throw their brains right out the window. If humans could shed their fears and jump into love with both feet, then everyone would be a step ahead. When you try and rationalize love, then let fear influence your thinking, what a tangled mess.

Well. All is fair in love and war, I suppose.

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

I don't totally agree with that saying. Sadly, people will do strange things when they think they are in love. Friendships are ruined, marriages are ruined, lives are ruined. People will work hard at sports, their jobs, other interests, but couples will not work hard at their relationship.

On the other hand, when you find the person of your dreams and they find you, the relationship is magic.

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

I don't totally agree with that saying. Sadly, people will do strange things when they think they are in love. Friendships are ruined, marriages are ruined, lives are ruined. People will work hard at sports, their jobs, other interests, but couples will not work hard at their relationship.

On the other hand, when you find the person of your dreams and they find you, the relationship is magic.

Yes... well, I suppose all sides were wrong. 'Cept for "Mia"s. See, Eve broke up with Roland for Theo because she realized that she didn't like Roland. However, she got his hopes up by using the "too young" excuse. And when out with Theo a week after. Real aging there. And Roland overreacted. Theo, he doesn't take much into consideration. Although nothing came out bad for his actions, it was a bit inconsiderate of him to go out with Eve five minutes later... Cuz Mia was nice enough to be happy that her friends were happy.

Mega Wolf im sorry to hear that. i had a little bit of drama at the beginning of the year but its all cleared out now..

yes mushroom_king i've met you :) and heyy TBFOF! :)

Of course we do!

*perks up ears*

I'm all ears!

Yes... well, I suppose all sides were wrong. 'Cept for "Mia"s. See, Eve broke up with Roland for Theo because she realized that she didn't like Roland. However, she got his hopes up by using the "too young" excuse. And when out with Theo a week after. Real aging there. And Roland overreacted. Theo, he doesn't take much into consideration. Although nothing came out bad for his actions, it was a bit inconsiderate of him to go out with Eve five minutes later... Cuz Mia was nice enough to be happy that her friends were happy.

And when everyone shows up at their 25 year high school reunion, they will look back and realize that they remember very little of those days.