Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Uh... I'm back...

MissBunny6395

Hi people! I'm back.... Yeah... Do any of you guys remember me?

To boost your memories, I was bunny6395 before... I'm friends with The Biggest Fan of Hado... Pink Penguin... That really weird girl? :lol:

So why exactly am I back? Well, I was talking to TBFOH today, and we started getting all nostalgic... So I wanted to come back to vist... And here I am.

Yeah... (In case you haven't noticed already, I have a tendency to type "...")

:D <- It's that toothless smiley I used to torture TBFOH with! Haha... Good times...

To boost your memories, I was bunny6395 before... I'm friends with The Biggest Fan of Hado... Pink Penguin... That really weird girl?  :lol:

So why exactly am I back? Well, I was talking to TBFOH today, and we started getting all nostalgic... So I wanted to come back to vist... And here I am.

:D

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! Of course I remember you. But you probably do not remember me. Please tell me how you are doing?!?!? Is life treating you well? How is school? What are you doing these days? So, talk to us.

And I have a really big favor... please ask TBFOH to email me. She should have my email address, but if she does not here it is: pmajr@earthlink.net. There is spam blocker on my email, but I know her name so she does not need to ask for permission. Please do this for me as I need to talk to her, very important and I only have her old address.

To boost your memories, I was bunny6395 before... I'm friends with The Biggest Fan of Hado... Pink Penguin... That really weird girl?  :lol:

:D <- It's that toothless smiley I used to torture TBFOH with!  Haha... Good times...

I rememberz you! But, of course, I'm probably one of the people you don't remember. I think I was a n00b last time you were here.

:D <- It's that toothless smiley I used to torture TBFOH with!  Haha... Good times...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! Of course I remember you. But you probably do not remember me. Please tell me how you are doing?!?!? Is life treating you well? How is school? What are you doing these days? So, talk to us.

And I have a really big favor... please ask TBFOH to email me. She should have my email address, but if she does not here it is: pmajr@earthlink.net. There is spam blocker on my email, but I know her name so she does not need to ask for permission. Please do this for me as I need to talk to her, very important and I only have her old address.

Of course I remember you, Horatio! How can I not?

I'm doing fine, thanks. School's fun (stop staring at me like I'm a weirdo! :lol: ) although TBFOH isn't in my class this year, but oh well... Lately I've been obsessed with the show Codename: Kids Next Door... My life really isn't all that interesting... :P

And I asked TBFOH to e-mail you. She said she'd try, but she her e-mail has been being stupid. Okay?

To boost your memories, I was bunny6395 before... I'm friends with The Biggest Fan of Hado... Pink Penguin... That really weird girl? :lol:

Of course I remember you, Horatio! How can I not?

I'm doing fine, thanks. School's fun (stop staring at me like I'm a weirdo! :lol: ) although TBFOH isn't in my class this year, but oh well... Lately I've been obsessed with the show Codename: Kids Next Door... My life really isn't all that interesting... :P

And I asked TBFOH to e-mail you. She said she'd try, but she her e-mail has been being stupid. Okay?

Thank you sooooooooo much for returning. I am thrilled to hear life is treating you well and you like school. I do appreciate you telling TBFOH. If she forgets here is my email address: pmajr@earthlink.net.

*gives MissBunny6395 the biggest hammie bear huggle*

:D <- It's that toothless smiley I used to torture TBFOH with! Haha... Good times...

Hmm....*lightbulb* Yes! I remember you! Welcome back B) Enjoy your stay, there are some freshly made micicles on the counter.

Hmm....*lightbulb* Yes! I remember you! Welcome back B) Enjoy your stay, there are some freshly made micicles on the counter.

*wonders if this is a set-up*

Don't wolves eat bunnies for dinner? :lol:

Haha... But Jesse won't eat me... He's nice, as I remember him.

I would take - Kat - and her Claymore with you when you go into his log to get a micicle. :lol:

I would take - Kat - and her Claymore with you when you go into his log to get a micicle. :lol:

Yo.