Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Why does this keep happenning to me?

Now Momo has died. I don't know why, but perhaps she was old when we bought her... :mellow:

;_;

I am so sorry. I know your heart must hurt so much.

I would call the pet store and let them know. If it is a reputable store they should GIVE you another one. What kind of hammie was Momo? Tell me as many details as you can so perhaps I can help.

Now Momo has died. I don't know why, but perhaps she was old when we bought her... :mellow:

;_;

I would call the pet store and let them know. If it is a reputable store they should GIVE you another one. What kind of hammie was Momo? Tell me as many details as you can so perhaps I can help.

Well, Momo was a fancy hamster. And she was from Petco. And she lasted like... 3 weeks. So thats pretty much right past the guarentee.

;_;

Well, Momo was a fancy hamster. And she was from Petco. And she lasted like... 3 weeks. So thats pretty much right past the guarentee.

You might still ask them if they would honor the guarantee even though it is past the guarantee. The sometimes have hammies in the back room that need adopting. You might get one with only one eye, but this does not mean they are sick. What this means is that two hamsters were on those awful wire wheels together and one wanted to get off while the other one was still running. When this happens, one hammie gets his little head caught between the bars and out pops his eye. :( The Petco near me calls me to adopt the one eyes because no one wants them.

I can help you if you would like. I am pretty good at analyzing what might be the problem. :blink:

;_;

You might still ask them if they would honor the guarantee even though it is past the guarantee. The sometimes have hammies in the back room that need adopting. You might get one with only one eye, but this does not mean they are sick. What this means is that two hamsters were on those awful wire wheels together and one wanted to get off while the other one was still running. When this happens, one hammie gets his little head caught between the bars and out pops his eye. :( The Petco near me calls me to adopt the one eyes because no one wants them.

I can help you if you would like. I am pretty good at analyzing what might be the problem. :blink:

Aw. Mega Wolf. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Darn Petco, I hate that place.

;_;

Nah, annoying salespeople probably wouldn't want to honor the guarentee even though its past. Besides that if they ask for proof of the hamster's death, well... she's kinda buried. And the Petco near me doesn't use wire wheels, only plastic ones, I believe.

• 4 weeks later...

;_;

Nah, annoying salespeople probably wouldn't want to honor the guarentee even though its past. Besides that if they ask for proof of the hamster's death, well... she's kinda buried. And the Petco near me doesn't use wire wheels, only plastic ones, I believe.

aww poor mw ya my mommy andi go to petsmart that is were i got my bunny that lasted a year past the garentee