Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My Secret Has Been Revealed.

Mega Wolf

Thomas was looking up all the peoples names he knows on an search. And so he found my Expanding Your Horizons. Which revealed my old self from 6th grade.

Remember that, Toto? The Skyline thing that you found because of a friend?

Thomas was looking up all the peoples names he knows on an search. And so he found my Expanding Your Horizons. Which revealed my old self from 6th grade.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

:unsure: I like google...

Curse it for its comprehensive list of websites and range of services.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

Oooo, did you hear about the new thing called Froogle? Sounds like a Cereal.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

If you are a shopper, then Froogle is for you! :lol:

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

GASP! Did Horatio just proclaim that Froogle is perhaps better than Amazon's Marketplace system (I like it) or the dreaded eBay?

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

GASP! Did Horatio just proclaim that Froogle is perhaps better than Amazon's Marketplace system (I like it) or the dreaded eBay?

Nooooooooooo, I did not proclaim any such thing. I only said that Froogle is for shoppers. :lol:

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

Nooooooooooo, I did not proclaim any such thing. I only said that Froogle is for shoppers. :lol:

And shoppers that are froogle.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

I think he missed the pun.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

Then what about the others? Are they not for shoppers too?

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

:lol::lol::lol:

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

True, they are for shoppers. But you stated that I was proclaiming Froogle to perhaps be better than the others. LOL

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

If you are a shopper, then Froogle is for you!

Nooooooooooo, I did not proclaim any such thing. I only said that Froogle is for shoppers.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

True, they are for shoppers. But you stated that I was proclaiming Froogle to perhaps be better than the others. LOL

:blink::wacko: How scary this is becoming :wacko::blink:

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

Nooooooooooo, I did not proclaim any such thing. I only said that Froogle is for shoppers.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Wait until TGHL really gets going! LOL !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

The Grim Hamster Lord.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

The Grim Hamster Lord.

I haven't met him yet.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

The Grim Hamster Lord.

I haven't met him yet.

:lol: LOL :lol:

You just did.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

The Grim Hamster Lord.

I haven't met him yet.

You just did.

AND SOON THE OUTCAST WILL BE SMOTE!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

How true !!!

CURSE YOU GOOGLE!

Yes, it was the google.

[/quote

Who might TGHL be?

The Grim Hamster Lord.

I haven't met him yet.

You just did.

AND SOON THE OUTCAST WILL BE SMOTE!

um, um um, um, um, um, um, um, :unsure: Wa-wa-wa-wanta pr-p-pretzzzal???-- :unsure:

Who might TGHL be?

WHO MIGHT I BE? WHO MIGHT I BE?!??!?!? I SHALL SMITE YOU FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!

Down, Grim! *hits with a newspaper*

*bolts of lightning cease to issue forth from clouds and the volcanoes return to the earth*

>:o How many times do we have to tell you, NO SMITING THE NEWBIES!

Ahh yes. I remember that. Of course. I am a stalker, so I know where all of you are currently at.

Bwhahaha. Wait. I didn't just say that outloud, did I?

Nope

All right then.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. so u cood b stalkin me right this very min ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *mama ham mama ham run stalker on the loose* j/k my mama ham is soooooooooo........ nice she'll protect me *hisssssss hissssssssss go away stalker get away frum my hammy poo * *blush* still j/k lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Who might TGHL be?

*bolts of lightning cease to issue forth from clouds and the volcanoes return to the earth*

Haha, but what happens when the newbie strikes?!? MWAHAHAHA! *lightning bolts strike all who have been here more than six months* HAHAHA! MWAHAHA-*cough cough*

Ahh yes. I remember that. Of course. I am a stalker, so I know where all of you are currently at.

Nope

All right then.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. so u cood b stalkin me right this very min ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *mama ham mama ham run stalker on the loose* j/k my mama ham is soooooooooo........ nice she'll protect me *hisssssss hissssssssss go away stalker get away frum my hammy poo * *blush* still j/k lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

:blink:

-Lee

Who might TGHL be?

Haha, but what happens when the newbie strikes?!? MWAHAHAHA! *lightning bolts strike all who have been here more than six months* HAHAHA! MWAHAHA-*cough cough*

Then you get smited anyways.

Who might TGHL be?

Then you get smited anyways.

So can I smite the n00b now? Can I? Can I, huh?

Who might TGHL be?

NO! *also smacks with newspaper*

• 4 weeks later...

Nope

All right then.

:blink:

-Lee

What? I was kiding!