Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mah kitties!

My uncle got me a digital camera for Christmas, so I figured that I would finally get some pics of my cats up. The meat loaf is Puck and the white blur is Sophie.

I just got it today, so the pics aren't that great, but I'll try to get some better ones at some point.

post-5957-1135560880_thumb.jpg

post-5957-1135560908_thumb.jpg

My uncle got me a digital camera for Christmas, so I figured that I would finally get some pics of my cats up. The meat loaf is Puck and the white blur is Sophie.

I just got it today, so the pics aren't that great, but I'll try to get some better ones at some point.

Puck has beautiful markings! Sophie will get used to the camera soon! :lol:

Puck is one cool meat loaf.

Puck has beautiful markings! Sophie will get used to the camera soon! :lol:

Sophie was sitting still, I was just moving around too much. XD

Meat Loaf... *Suddeny starts thinking about Meat Grinders and Laughs Maniaclly*

Dont worry... I wont put your cats in the meat grinder

Good, 'cause if you did, I would cry.

Introducing..........

HERON !!!!!

post-678-1136133461_thumb.jpg

I can picture him saying... "Hey. You. Whaddya doing with that? Huh? Well. You're going to have to talk to my agent if you want to post those on the internet."

Of course, that's the editted version. Since we all know hamsters curse quite a lot...

Good, 'cause if you did, I would cry.

i've left the meat Grinder in My Siggy. That means Horatio can't post in mah siggy ('less it's somthing he has teh edit) Otherwise he would be grinded. And heron is a Fluffy hammy! But Mah Cat Libby is Fluffier. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Introducing..........

HERON !!!!!

post-678-1136133365_thumb.jpgpost-678-1136133402_thumb.jpgpost-678-1136133429_thumb.jpgpost-678-1136133461_thumb.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

aww they are so cute! ^^

Thanka. ^^

ya superb kittties Kat

n_n Thanks.

For some odd reason, Sophie hates Puck, but they were both napping on the couch earlier. Normally Sophie will start hissing and leave. o.o

thats mean tri makin um lik eachotha i had 2 do dat w/ my bunny and puppy *taer* bun bun died um ya i no thatz a werd name but i got stuck :D

thats mean tri makin um lik eachotha i had 2 do dat w/ my bunny and puppy *taer* bun bun died um ya i no thatz a werd name but i got stuck :D

I'm sorry about your bunny. ;_;

We've had Puck and Sophie for 10 years. I'm pretty sure she's just never gonna be very fond of him. XD

lolya i had another puppy but she died on her 16th birthday but o well i can always feal that she is near some times mi arm will lift up wen no one iz w/me and i dont do it :huh::o

lolya i had another puppy but she died on her 16th birthday but o well i can always feal that she is near some times mi arm will lift up wen no one iz w/me and i dont do it :huh::o

Look in this forum for a topic that is pinned called Poem for Passed Away Pets. Read the very first post.

Look in this forum for a topic that is pinned called Poem for Passed Away Pets. Read the very first post.

i looked and now i am confused

i looked and now i am confused

Go back to this forum where all the topics are listed, count down from the top and it is the fourth topic.

You do know, horatio that any topic more than a few months old is completely scrambled.

Keep looking, Cupcake, should be about halfway down page 2 of the thread.

I will have to look inside the topic for the exact placement of the original topic.

thanx yall