Hampsterdance Discussion Board

GIVE ME NAMES

I need some professional names for the new pet store! I am not going to create it. It is up to the Hampsters to gather together to bring light to the store!

Throw in some names! And please only give names. Please try not to talk to each other. I can understand if you want to say "kewl name" or something but try to keep it at a minimum.

I need some professional names for the new pet store! I am not going to create it. It is up to the Hampsters to gather together to bring light to the store!

Throw in some names! And please only give names. Please try not to talk to each other. I can understand if you want to say "kewl name" or something but try to keep it at a minimum.

HAMPSTERS' R 'US

I propose Hampsterdance International Pet Shop.

If you wish to discuss how it would be abbreviated as HIPS, please do so in your signature(after you suggest a name). Talking about hippies probably wouldn't be considered appropriate here.

Okay.. forget the "please keep chatter at a min" because it screws up the whole balance of forums.

New rule! Talk as much as you want! However, no posts just to get posts or whatever they are called. (I dont keep up with time)

You mean spam posts?

The Hampsterdance Pet Shoppe.

Okay.. forget the "please keep chatter at a min" because it screws up the whole balance of forums.

New rule! Talk as much as you want! However, no posts just to get posts or whatever they are called. (I dont keep up with time)

You mean spam posts?

YES! EXACTLY! I don't keep up with words of the modern.

HAMPSTERS' R 'US
Hampsterdance International Pet Shop

These are three !great! names, except hampsters r us is a little putting it to the hampster side. I like it but since we will be dealing with other animals, it kind of doesnt fit.

I am a little agitated because my employees are not coming here giving suggestions. Anf for all of the people who wanted WWPS back that are not coming make me even mader.

*sniffles* come on people dont make me cry..... :(

HAMPSTERS' R 'US
Hampsterdance International Pet Shop

These are three !great! names, except hampsters r us is a little putting it to the hampster side. I like it but since we will be dealing with other animals, it kind of doesnt fit.

I am a little agitated because my employees are not coming here giving suggestions. Anf for all of the people who wanted WWPS back that are not coming make me even mader.

*sniffles* come on people dont make me cry..... :(

I really don't have any idea for a name, but if I think of one, I'll be sure to post it.

Hampster's Pet Plaza

Hammy's and Friends Pet Shop

Animals Unlimited

Man's Best Friend Corner Store

ok, I'm all out of idea juice... *drinks a jug*

Hampton's Pet Plaza

Hampton and Pal's Pet Place

Or any combo of the six...

Hampster's Pet Plaza

Hammy's and Friends Pet Shop

Animals Unlimited

Man's Best Friend Corner Store

ok, I'm all out of idea juice... *drinks a jug*

Hampton's Pet Plaza

Hampton and Pal's Pet Place

Or any combo of the six...

I really like HIPS (Mega Wolf) and Animals Unlimited. :D

Ah! I have some more names

Critter Crib

Hamsmart

Pet's Unlitmited (although i think a place is already called that)

Pet World

Pet Barn

umm...

Great names!

I have a really great name for the store...

HORATIO'S MEATBALL SANDWICH

:)

Heyyyyy... you just exercised a little bit of your creative genius! :lol::lol::lol:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE OF A CATCHY NAME. OR BORING/PLAIN/PROFESSIONAL?

Woops. I'm used to not closing the tags for html.

A catchy, professional name.... lol

I want it to be creative, be catchy, but at the same time not be too loose. It is a stores name so it needs to be professional but you want people to like the name of your store so you make it catchy. Understand what I mean? I am confusing myself again.... I need to stop it, honestly. The things I put myself through....

I want it to be creative, be catchy, but at the same time not be too loose. It is a stores name so it needs to be professional but you want people to like the name of your store so you make it catchy. Understand what I mean? I am confusing myself again.... I need to stop it, honestly. The things I put myself through....

This is why I think HORATIO'S is such a great name!

:lol::lol::lol:

This is why I think HORATIO'S MEATBALL SANDWICH is such a great name!

This is why I think HORATIO'S is such a great name!

FUZZY'S MEATBALL SANDWICH!

:lol: LOL :lol:

• 1 year later...

a bit outdated, but I must:

Critt-A-Rama

:P

• 4 weeks later...