Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hi! I come bearing news!

Hey everyone. I missed you all and think about you often. I'll tell you about how school has been in Warm Wishes. But right now, I have some bad news. Our dog died. On Sunday. Not yesterday, but last week. We've had her for like 17 years. I miss her alot but my mom misses her the most. She was her "baby." She's still adjusting to not having a dog. Especially Jenna. For those of you who don't know me, Jenna Kay was our dog. I'm sure the people who DO knw me remember her. I miss her alot. I still don't know if I want another dog. :(:(:(

Hey everyone. I missed you all and think about you often. I'll tell you about how school has been in Warm Wishes. But right now, I have some bad news. Our dog died. On Sunday. Not yesterday, but last week. We've had her for like 17 years. I miss her alot but my mom misses her the most. She was her "baby." She's still adjusting to not having a dog. Especially Jenna. For those of you who don't know me, Jenna Kay was our dog. I'm sure the people who DO knw me remember her. I miss her alot. I still don't know if I want another dog.  :(  :(  :(

Spot, I know you are really missing Jenna. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone. I missed you all and think about you often. I'll tell you about how school has been in Warm Wishes. But right now, I have some bad news. Our dog died. On Sunday. Not yesterday, but last week. We've had her for like 17 years. I miss her alot but my mom misses her the most. She was her "baby." She's still adjusting to not having a dog. Especially Jenna. For those of you who don't know me, Jenna Kay was our dog. I'm sure the people who DO knw me remember her. I miss her alot. I still don't know if I want another dog.  :(  :(  :(

I'm sorry....especially when you've had a dog that long its hard to let go. I'm not saying its bad to have a dog that long, i think its great he lived for a whole 17 years! Its just hard to let go of it. :(:(:( You have my tears.

I baked some consolation pretzals for you. Enjoy..and feel better! :(

(I noticed you like Animal Crossing...I LOVE THAT GAME!)

I'm sorry....especially when you've had a dog that long its hard to let go. I'm not saying its bad to have a dog that long, i think its great he lived for a whole 17 years! Its just hard to let go of it. :(:(:( You have my tears.

So sorry. I remember when my cats both died, a week within each other. I had only had then a year but it was still very hard. I spent a week mourning then my other cat died, and i spent the next mourning. My grades slipped right down. Now they are at rainbow bridge, chasing all the cats they killed before, waiting for me.

So sorry. I remember when my cats both died, a week within each other. I had only had then a year but it was still very hard. I spent a week mourning then my other cat died, and i spent the next mourning. My grades slipped right down. Now they are at rainbow bridge, chasing all the cats they killed before, waiting for me.

You should make that story into a poem.....yu would definitely win a couple of awards.