Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Tomorrow's my big moving day

Jesse

Our major moving day is tomorrow, that is when we actually start living in our new house :)

We have to sleep on just matresses tonight - the beds were disassembled :P

So...I THINK the internet is already working up there, but even so it's going to be very crazy for the next few days, so you may not hear from me in a while (even though I haven't been online much anyway).

Wish us luck!

Our major moving day is tomorrow, that is when we actually start living in our new house  :)

We have to sleep on just matresses tonight - the beds were disassembled  :P

So...I THINK the internet is already working up there, but even so it's going to be very crazy for the next few days, so you may not hear from me in a while (even though I haven't been online much anyway).

Wish us luck!

Your new home for Christmas! This should be fantastic! Good Luck!

Our major moving day is tomorrow, that is when we actually start living in our new house  :)

We have to sleep on just matresses tonight - the beds were disassembled  :P

Wish us luck!

Your new home for Christmas! This should be fantastic! Good Luck!

Yep, we get to start our new home with the winter holiday season :)

We had a good moving day, we got two huge loads between the houses (it's an hour drive!) and most of the furniture is here. We still have to make some smaller trips over the week.

We're taking a tour of the new school on Wednesday, I've only been there once before, I feel so foreign :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

You put the i in there just to spite me, didn't you? :P

I've pretty much finished arranging my room. I have lots more space here than my old room! And with 1/8 the amount of dust too! :D

Wow, how many times have you moved? Is this the first?

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

I've pretty much finished arranging my room. I have lots more space here than my old room! And with 1/8 the amount of dust too! :D

Well, I also moved when I was like 1 year old...so you might as well say this is the first time ;)

My mind has trouble believing that I'm actually in a new house :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

Well, I also moved when I was like 1 year old...so you might as well say this is the first time ;)

What "mind" are you speaking of?

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

:lol: LOL :lol:

Great question!

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

Umm...whatever the thing is that got me good SAT scores in 7th grade? :unsure:

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

Oooh where can you buy one? :o I didn't know they still sold them!

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

I didn't buy it, I inherited it. :P But I imagine Walmart has some of those. They're having a sale on their lives section, I've heard.

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

I didn't buy it, I inherited it. :P But I imagine Walmart has some of those. They're having a sale on their lives section, I've heard.

Horrors !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never buy a brain at Walmart. All you are going to get is some inferior quality brain that has been manufactured to below common sense level so Walmart can sell it at a cheap price. For all you know, when it rains your brain will short circuit and smoke will be seen pouring out of your ears and nose. :lol:

GOOD LUCK,

JESSiE

Horrors !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never buy a brain at Walmart. All you are going to get is some inferior quality brain that has been manufactured to below common sense level so Walmart can sell it at a cheap price. For all you know, when it rains your brain will short circuit and smoke will be seen pouring out of your ears and nose. :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't buy one because they're all probably programmed to make you spend all your money at wal-mart and work there for below minimum wage. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
You never did tell us... how is your new school and move going?

It's going well. Did I ever say we finished moving? Because we kind of did a month ago :P I've gotten all A's on my midterms at my new school! :D It's kind of weird to actually live somewhere else, it feels like I may never fully get over that. But I enjoy it here all the same. :) I even like being a "new kid" at the school because I get to have a fresh start. I was sort of sick of my old town after fourteen years of living there. :rolleyes:

It's going well. Did I ever say we finished moving? Because we kind of did a month ago :P I've gotten all A's on my midterms at my new school! :D It's kind of weird to actually live somewhere else, it feels like I may never fully get over that. But I enjoy it here all the same. :) I even like being a "new kid" at the school because I get to have a fresh start. I was sort of sick of my old town after fourteen years of living there. :rolleyes:

This is great news! I am so happy to hear things are going well.

You had not mentioned that you had finished moving, but I am glad the move is over and you can put that behind you. Good luck in your new school. I am positive things will be getting better and better for you.

• 2 months later...

Psh I know how that feels. That's why I went to high school so far from home. :rolleyes:

Psh I know how that feels. That's why I went to high school so far from home. :rolleyes:

Good idea! ;) Did your parents ever worry about that?

Not really. They were concerned about the fact that the town my school is in is regularly in the local news, but they learned that it's actually a pretty safe place. ^_^

Not really. They were concerned about the fact that the town my school is in is regularly in the local news, but they learned that it's actually a pretty safe place. ^_^

That's good. It's a magnet school, right? You said it was pretty diverse. That must help, as it would keep discrimination down to a minimum.