Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Flip has gone.

Yeah, well. She has psychological problems. And I believe she may have been sick, because last time I think she got sick she got really nippy. And she was nippy again. And I don't know how she would get sick. Maybe she was eating crumbs off the couch.

Yeah, well. She has psychological problems. And I believe she may have been sick, because last time I think she got sick she got really nippy. And she was nippy again. And I don't know how she would get sick. Maybe she was eating crumbs off the couch.

There are times when hammies bite and it is not because of psychological problems, but because they hurt. A number of hammies will start biting when they get older if their body is shutting down. :( I feel really sad about Flip. You have some fantastic pics of Flip.

There are times when hammies bite and it is not because of psychological problems, but because they hurt. A number of hammies will start biting when they get older if their body is shutting down. :( I feel really sad about Flip. You have some fantastic pics of Flip.

Yeah... I see. She was extra flippy and nippy before she. Y'know.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm so sorry MW!  :unsure:

BTW, did ya miss me??

SPOT! *hugs*

Oh, and Kat, *hugs back*

WHY AM I ONLY "Oh, and you." ?! *sobs* ;_;

Not, only the, "Oh, and". The "Oh, and". "Oh, and"s are specialful.