Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Wolf blades

Wolf Blades

~~~~~~~

Chapter One

~~~~~~~

I never knew, that one day, I would posess such powers. Or that a girl and I would have our destinies bound so tightly together. Yet, it had happened.We weren't exactly close from day one. Sitting here in the forest next to her wasn't exactly what I had expected. Chatting like old friends. That was the most unexpected thing ever. Who knows why this had to happen, why it was us who were destined with these powers. During our training to become official ninjas, I never had been the best student. She was the smartest, but she didn't build up her Spirit Energy that well. Me? I had been the best at that. Of course, instead of using my brains and putting that energy to proper use, I used it to stand on one finger, or to make papers fly all over the place. Sakura, the know-it-all. And there was Okaru, Energy Idiot. Two rivals, always trying to get ahead of the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued......................

Wolf Blades

~~~~~~~

Chapter One

~~~~~~~

I never knew, that one day, I would posess such powers. Or that a girl and I would have our destinies bound so tightly together. Yet, it had happened.We weren't exactly close from day one. Sitting here in the forest next to her wasn't exactly what I had expected. Chatting like old friends. That was the most unexpected thing ever. Who knows why this had to happen, why it was us who were destined with these powers. During our training to become official ninjas, I never had been the best student. She was the smartest, but she didn't build up her Spirit Energy that well. Me? I had been the best at that. Of course, instead of using my brains and putting that energy to proper use, I used it to stand on one finger, or to make papers fly all over the place. Sakura, the know-it-all. And there was Okaru, Energy Idiot. Two rivals, always trying to get ahead of the other.

"Okaru, stop making my stuff fly all over the place! You're such an annoying, brainless, idiot!"

"Why would I do that, Sakura? You always think you know everything. But the only thing you can actually do is force a book to dance around in circles!"

She thinks that she knows everything. Well, actually, she does, but she can't use that information. She's got the brains, but not the enerygy. I'm the oppisite. I can at least make pens dart all over the room. She can only control one pen at a time. I can make weapons dart over to the wall, make a mark. When she tries, she can get it only a foot in front of her. Tch. Master student. Yeah right. But, although my Spirit Energy is higher, nobody takes notice. They just call me a troublemaker. What she thinks of me? I think she thinks the same way as everyone else. She thinks I'm just Okaru the troublemaker. I never passed a test, and the final exams are coming up. But, I think to myself, who cares? I'm going to pass, even if people do think I'm brainless. I will become an official ninja, no matter what.

Yes, I do like this!  Mega Wolf is too busy running all her businesses to write.  We will have to close her shops for the month of August just so she can dedicate herself to these stories! :laughing  :laughing

:eek  :eek  :eek  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

~~~~~~~

Chapter One

~~~~~~~

"Okaru, stop making my stuff fly all over the place! You're such an annoying, brainless, idiot!"

"Why would I do that, Sakura? You always think you know everything. But the only thing you can actually do is force a book to dance around in circles!"

She thinks that she knows everything. Well, actually, she does, but she can't use that information. She's got the brains, but not the enerygy. I'm the oppisite. I can at least make pens dart all over the room. She can only control one pen at a time. I can make weapons dart over to the wall, make a mark. When she tries, she can get it only a foot in front of her. Tch. Master student. Yeah right. But, although my Spirit Energy is higher, nobody takes notice. They just call me a troublemaker. What she thinks of me? I think she thinks the same way as everyone else. She thinks I'm just Okaru the troublemaker. I never passed a test, and the final exams are coming up. But, I think to myself, who cares? I'm going to pass, even if people do think I'm brainless. I will become an official ninja, no matter what.

But how? I've already gotten the title of troublemaker. I can't just change myself suddenly. The exam's next week. I don't want to be held back. No, I won't. Sakura will not go ahead of me. I'm guessing it's a target test and a paper exam. I can't do both. I'm going to have to study really hard.

It's been a week, and now I know all. I will not lose to Sakura. I'm going to be the winner this time. Yeah, I'll be passing her up. I've become almost as smart as her. Everyone has ben wondering why I've been so well behaved.

Wolf Blades

~~~~~~~

Chapter One

~~~~~~~

I've got everything down. I have to pass. No matter what. I have studied too hard. Today is the day. I have just walked into the testing room. There's just a desk with some papers on it and two judges.

hehe. its all in the quote.

• 2 years later...