Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Whats your pet like? Tell me more.

:glare: So, what is your pet like? Is it a Hamster? (Fuzzy rocks!) a bird? A fish? What? Well, I had 2 cats and they were fanatical. They kept pouncing on me in my bed! Then we got a rabbit, it kept eating our house! It even chewed off some of our door. :blink: I have had a few different pets, but, Hamsters are the coolest! I wish all hamsters could act like Fuzzy, or even the other hamsters. My favorite of their classics is there original dance, I'm mad for Hamsters! :lol:

:glare: So, what is your pet like? Is it a Hamster? (Fuzzy rocks!) a bird? A fish? What? Well, I had 2 cats and they were fanatical. They kept pouncing on me in my bed! Then we got a rabbit, it kept eating our house! It even chewed off some of our door. :blink: I have had a few different pets, but, Hamsters are the coolest! I wish all hamsters could act like Fuzzy, or even the other hamsters. My favorite of their classics is there original dance, I'm mad for Hamsters! :lol:

Hello Tylotravo, welcome to HampsterDance Boards. I am a hamster! I am a blonde, male three and one-half year old hamster. :D I like flying jet planes and my favorite food is birthday cake.

Yo got dat rite son.

I have a hamster named Nibbles (srry to say but he cant type like you Horatio!)

In fact in the 16 years of my life I have never met a hamster who could type lol....My hamster is white and blond here is a pic of him modeling his cage

post-7281-1133837022_thumb.jpg

I think he kinda looks likw him!post-7281-1133837088.gif LOl I have a dog to her name is Love She is the strangest thing .... She thinks shes a cat lol She plays with cat toys witth her paws its funny to watch .... I also have a lamb lol more on her laterz ttyl

~`*Mandie*`~

I have a hamster named Nibbles  (srry to say but he cant type like you Horatio!)

In fact in the 16 years of my life I have never met a hamster who could type lol....My hamster is white and blond here is a pic of him modeling his cage

nibblesincage.JPG

I think he kinda looks likw him!gerbil.gif LOl I have a dog to her name is Love She is the strangest thing .... She thinks shes a cat lol She plays with cat toys witth her paws its funny to watch .... I also have a lamb lol more on her laterz ttyl

~`*Mandie*`~

I am a very talented hamster! I even fly jet planes!!! :o