Yeah, I did see it. It is a plane?

What did I give you the idea for?

I think I seen clip os that On G4. :o

did you view the fullsize image?

see the object in the upper right?

and yes, Kat, you did give me the idea.

Yeah, I did see it. It is a plane?

What did I give you the idea for?

it's an exploding claymore. (I kind of messed up the enchantment.)

I'll try and get a better shot of one.

as strange as it looks, that is actually the best way to store things you might need in morrowind. true, the gaurds will be more than happy to store things for you, getting them back might be problematic.

(although one of the factions will permit you to empty evidence lockers without repercussion, eventually)

• 2 weeks later...
I fixed the exploding problem.

you think my charachter needs to tidy up a bit?

Hey! It looks likie my room! XD

Flying Claymores = spiff! *hugs Lexxy Man* ^_____^

something else you might like..

cms.PNG

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

*waits to see the expression on - Kat's - face* :lol:

post-3481-1135189052_thumb.png

*drool* X3 <5

unfortuneatly, he's still missing one of the katanas. it's also the last peice of daedric weaponry he needs for his collection,(might post SS once I find it.)

Please do. ^________^ *huggs all the spiffeh pointies* *cuts herself* ;_;!

post-3481-1135189052_thumb.png

If i could have only one of those, i would take the green one.

unfortuneatly, he's still missing one of the katanas. it's also the last peice of daedric weaponry he needs for his collection,(might post SS once I find it.)

it might take a while to track one down, I'll keep looking in the obvious places.

it might take a while to track one down, I'll keep looking in the obvious places.

:D! Lexxy Man is my Favorite Person of the Day!

• 2 weeks later...

no luck on the katana, but my other char, Kat, is probably high enough level to survive the bandit cave right outside the first town. the question is, do I try and sneak in and rob the place quietly?, or just kill them all? (killing bandits doesn't affect your wanted level.)

no luck on the katana, but my other char, Kat,  is probably high enough level to survive  the bandit cave right outside the first town. the question is, do I try and sneak in and rob the place quietly?, or just kill them all? (killing bandits doesn't affect your wanted level.)

Sneak in.

no luck on the katana, but my other char, Kat,  is probably high enough level to survive  the bandit cave right outside the first town. the question is, do I try and sneak in and rob the place quietly?, or just kill them all? (killing bandits doesn't affect your wanted level.)

Try and be sneaky, but if they see you, pwn.

Hey! Your character and me have the same name! :D

why yes, and for some strange reason she uses a claymore despite the fact her ninja star throwing, stick-whacking, and even punching skills are much better.

why yes, and for some strange reason she uses a claymore despite the fact her ninja star throwing, stick-whacking, and even punching skills are much better.

*awards Lexxy Man 500 gold dubloons*

• 3 months later...
no luck on the katana, but my other char, Kat, is probably high enough level to survive the bandit cave right outside the first town. the question is, do I try and sneak in and rob the place quietly?, or just kill them all? (killing bandits doesn't affect your wanted level.)

and some of those cheap dollar store chocolates.

Pfft. Whatevs. Those are 100% dubloons.

100% EDIBLE dubloons! :lol:

They're 100% delicious!

But I got some real ones back hear if you want, Lexxy Man.

They're 100% delicious!

-cough- Theres a dashy thingy between Lexxy and Man. so its Lexxy-man. Do it right. -pwns a DDR pad- >(

They're 100% delicious!

-cough- Theres a dashy thingy between Lexxy and Man. so its Lexxy-man. Do it right. -pwns a DDR pad- >(

You MONSTER! ;_; *weeps bitterly over the late DDR pad and fwaps Arkcher with the Claymore hilt*

I always say Lexxy Man without the -!