Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Um, hi

Erendayu

Happy Thanksgiving?  Where applicable.  Hopefully you all have more to be thankful for than me stopping by...

School is harder than I expected it to be, but maybe I'll stop by more today... and tomorrow... and over Winter Break.  K?

What a wonderful day! You just placed the biggest smile in my heart!

Welcome back and please do stop in and say hello.

• 3 months later...

Oh, dear! And, oh, wow! How things have changed. This is so fancy now! Uh... sorry for not coming over Thanksgiving or Winter Breaks? Teachers who give projects over break should...

Anyway...

Um, well, I'm back temporarily. There are standardized tests for the rest of the week; I don't have to take it, and I only have one project to work on, I think, so I'll try and post regularly.

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone by not miraculously appearing. I'll try not to disappoint you this time.

On a more positive note, Horatio, I have finished D,W,B, which I will be posting in yet another new topic, if you don't mind.

Hello to everyone I know and love, and everyone I don't know, and everyone I know but don't really know, and everyone I know and dislike while I'm at it (not that that's any of you, so why is this included...? I DON'T KNOW. Don't ask.).

See you!

Ren

^_^

Oh, dear! And, oh, wow! How things have changed. This is so fancy now! Uh... sorry for not coming over Thanksgiving or Winter Breaks? Teachers who give projects over break should...

Anyway...

Um, well, I'm back temporarily. There are standardized tests for the rest of the week; I don't have to take it, and I only have one project to work on, I think, so I'll try and post regularly.

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone by not miraculously appearing. I'll try not to disappoint you this time.

On a more positive note, Horatio, I have finished D,W,B, which I will be posting in yet another new topic, if you don't mind.

Hello to everyone I know and love, and everyone I don't know, and everyone I know but don't really know, and everyone I know and dislike while I'm at it (not that that's any of you, so why is this included...? I DON'T KNOW. Don't ask.).

See you!

Ren

^_^

As always, so wonderful to see you!!!!! I love your stories and will be looking forward to you continuing! :lol:

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

As always, so wonderful to see you!!!!! I love your stories and will be looking forward to you continuing! :lol:

Thing is, I already had started when you replied to this, so... in fact, you replied there first.

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

Thing is, I already had started when you replied to this, so... in fact, you replied there first.

I was trying to sneak up on you! :lol:

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

So much for that, eh. Although, you've already logged off when I posted this, so...

Perhaps you've won... for now...

^_^;)^_^

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

So much for that, eh. Although, you've already logged off when I posted this, so...

^_^;)^_^

My battery was used up and the computer went to sleep to protect my data. I came back but you were gone.

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

^_^;)^_^

My battery was used up and the computer went to sleep to protect my data. I came back but you were gone.

Ah, I see. I thought you actually had a life, but no! ^_^ Foolish of me, huh? ^_^

I logged off; it was almost bedtime, after all. I didn't even realize I'd spent... over an hour here! Time flies when you're having fun (or stalking Horatio)! :);)

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

As always, so wonderful to see you!!!!! I love your stories and will be looking forward to you continuing! LOL

I was trying to sneak up on you! LOL

^_^ ;) ^_^

Ah, I see. I thought you actually had a life, but no! ^_^ Foolish of me, huh? ^_^

I logged off; it was almost bedtime, after all. I didn't even realize I'd spent... over an hour here! Time flies when you're having fun (or stalking Horatio)! :);)

A life? What is a life?

:lol: LOL :lol:

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

As always, so wonderful to see you!!!!! I love your stories and will be looking forward to you continuing! LOL

^_^ ;) ^_^

A life? What is a life?

It is what you lose when your HP reaches zero.

Anyway...

See you!

Ren

^_^

^_^ ;) ^_^

A life? What is a life?

Hmmm... good question

Here is my life... and no, it is not one of those inferior quality lives from Wal-Mart. I sleep all day, eat, sip water, run in my wheel, eat, sip water, nap, hop on the computer, eat, run in the wheel... You get the picture. :lol:

Seriously... who buys lives from Walmart anymore?

Kmart's much better.

Here is my life... and no, it is not one of those inferior quality lives from Wal-Mart. I sleep all day, eat, sip water, run in my wheel, eat, sip water, nap, hop on the computer, eat, run in the wheel... You get the picture. :lol:

Kmart's much better.

Target has some good lives. :lol:

Kmart's much better.

Really? Maybe I should stop there.

^_^ ;) ^_^

A life? What is a life?

It is what you lose when your HP reaches zero.

Oh my, how did I miss these? *blames Horatio* ;)

Yes, you do lose a life then, don't you?

Glad to see you're back!

Oh, and Horatio, remember? You can get one of those life things at Wal-Mart!

Hello again, THE Mega Wolf! ^_^ Yay! Came to visit! ^_^ Missed it somehow... :(

Hello, Mega Wolf! :)

Wal-Mart doesn't have very good lives, though... Kmart is better. And Horatio likes Target's lives.

I should check them out... (I think Target's are on sale!!!) :)

Kmart's much better.

I prefer Wawa.

Glad to see you're back!

Oh, and Horatio, remember? You can get one of those life things at Wal-Mart!

Hello again, THE Mega Wolf! ^_^ Yay! Came to visit! ^_^ Missed it somehow... :(

Hello, Mega Wolf! :)

Wal-Mart doesn't have very good lives, though... Kmart is better. And Horatio likes Target's lives.

I should check them out... (I think Target's are on sale!!!) :)

Target lives are good, but beware of the birthmark design by Gary Larson (The Far Side).

Kmart's much better.

I prefer Wawa.

:o What's that?

Kmart's much better.

I prefer Wawa.

I would guess Cheesie is referring to the store that offers inferior goods at a high price for junk, but a lower price for a lower quality product, as compared to their competitors; the store that puts mom and pop individually owned stores out of business and orders manufacturers to move their factories to China, destroying the middle class, just so they can boost their bottom line; the store that invades small towns to destroy the landscape, roads and life of people who do not want them there. I could go on and on, but I would guess Cheesie is referring to Wal-Mart.

Kmart's much better.

I prefer Wawa.

I would guess Cheesie is referring to the store that offers inferior goods at a high price for junk, but a lower price for a lower quality product, as compared to their competitors; the store that puts mom and pop individually owned stores out of business and orders manufacturers to move their factories to China, destroying the middle class, just so they can boost their bottom line; the store that invades small towns to destroy the landscape, roads and life of people who do not want them there. I could go on and on, but I would guess Cheesie is referring to Wal-Mart.

Ohhhhhh...

(Horatio agrees with me![Me agrees with Horatio?])

<_< <_< :wacko: I'm kinda feeling bitter and jealous today, so unless my mood improves drastically, I don't think I'll be posting. I think it's cause I got so little sleep. asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...!!!

Just to warn ye...

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png" alt=":wacko:"> I'm kinda feeling bitter and jealous today, so unless my mood improves drastically, I don't think I'll be posting. I think it's cause I got so little sleep. asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...!!!

Just to warn ye...

We all have those days. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.

<_< <_< :wacko: I'm kinda feeling bitter and jealous today, so unless my mood improves drastically, I don't think I'll be posting. I think it's cause I got so little sleep. asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...!!!

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png" alt=":wacko:"> I'm kinda feeling bitter and jealous today, so unless my mood improves drastically, I don't think I'll be posting. I think it's cause I got so little sleep. asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...!!!

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

That is good news! :D

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

(I'd reply, but I appear to be sleeping!)

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

:lol::lol::lol:

I have had times where I fall asleep while on the computer. Nodding off, waking up, nodding off... very embarrasing. :lol:

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

I have had times where I fall asleep while on the computer. Nodding off, waking up, nodding off... very embarrasing. :lol:

I suspect that's a side effect of your lifeless existence. :) ^_^

<_ i kinda feeling bitter and jealous today so unless my mood improves drastically don think be posting. it cause got little sleep. asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...>

Just to warn ye...

Slightly better...!

I suspect that's a side effect of your lifeless existence. :) ^_^

Soooooooo true!

You could always try finding a hobby Horatio,unless...

AHHHH!!!! Zombie hamster!!!!

:lol: I like that!!!!!!!!! :lol:

*wishes I could draw a Zombie Hamster*

Maybe I could try. If you said you wanted me to, with luck it would be up within a few years.^_^

You could always try finding a hobby Horatio,unless...

AHHHH!!!! Zombie hamster!!!!

:lol: I like that!!!!!!!!! :lol:

*wishes I could draw a Zombie Hamster*

Maybe I could try. If you said you wanted me to, with luck it would be up within a few years.^_^

Please do!!!!!!!!!

*will wait for a long time* :D