Hampsterdance Discussion Board

QuikPaint.

Mega Wolf

Yeaaaah. You make something that doesn't take a lot of time on paint and post it here. Oh. And there's a catch. Sorta... you can only use the pencil and paintcan. Doesn't matter what color. And the background can be any color.

post-4841-1132854799_thumb.jpg

Heh. Mr. Hanky.

The Christmas Poo. He loves me, and I love you!

Can you send the pic in either .jpeg or .gif? This way we can view it in the post.

Yeah. Here.

post-1235-1133063625_thumb.jpg

But now it's blurry. 'Cause I had to change it....

Thank you! :D I like your drawing!! :lol:

You are.

Welcome.

And, dankie. ^-^

I wanted to add something, but it will have to be a photo.  For whatever reason, I cannot submit anything I draw in my Paint or Appleworks program. 

:(  :(  :(

Horatio art! Spiffeh!

And my cat just had a spaz and fell of the moniter. Whatevs.

I wanted to add something, but it will have to be a photo.  For whatever reason, I cannot submit anything I draw in my Paint or Appleworks program. 

i thought u said u didnt have paint at all...

I don't have YOUR paint. I have Corel Painter and I am unable to get any pics from my computer to HampsterDance. I also have Appleworks, and I cannot get any pics this program either.

:(:(:(

Yeaaaah. You make something that doesn't take a lot of time on paint and post it here. Oh. And there's a catch. Sorta... you can only use the pencil and paintcan. Doesn't matter what color. And the background can be any color.

I love the skull! Great touch!!!! :lol:

This pic. yeah I dunno. Was bored. No it's not a picture of myself or anyone I know, Just felt like drawing someone in a skirt 'cause I'm not good at drawing them.

-Lee

*is beginning to believe Lee has in need of a long holiday*

What do you mean by this?

I'm not good at drawing them
Your pic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I don't have YOUR paint. I have Corel Painter and I am unable to get any pics from my computer to HampsterDance. I also have Appleworks, and I cannot get any pics this program either.

Corel is spiffy. Lots of clipart.

Do you think your mother would allow you to come and visit my cage so you could show me how to use this program?????

:lol::P:lol:

This pic. yeah I dunno. Was bored. No it's not a picture of myself or anyone I know, Just felt like drawing someone in a skirt 'cause I'm not good at drawing them.

-Lee

*is beginning to believe Lee has in need of a long holiday*

What do you mean by this?

I'm not good at drawing them
Your pic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Awww, thank you *blushes*

-Lee

Do you think your mother would allow you to come and visit my cage so you could show me how to use this program?????

If I could magically get done there without her having to pay anything, sure.

:(  :( 

:(:(

No problem. We will ship you in a FedEx box! :lol:

Claustrophobia. I will die on the way there. No help for you.

How about if I fly my jet up and pick you up? I know you can ride in airplanes.

Are you hinting that that's a bad thing, TBFOF? ^-^

Do you really think I'm THAT skinny to fit inside a hammy sized plane.

Of course you can fit in my plane. Everyone can! :D

I wanted to add something, but it will have to be a photo. For whatever reason, I cannot submit anything I draw in my Paint or Appleworks program.

Of course you can fit in my plane. Everyone can! :D

If you say so.

ooooo ok

Two random things. Each one has its own feeling. The black one is just... I can't interpret it. The purple one is more happy, have you ever seen a green canine before? He he.

-Lee

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I love the cats with the red heart. But the green canine is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award! :D

Two random things. Each one has its own feeling. The black one is just... I can't interpret it. The purple one is more happy, have you ever seen a green canine before? He he.

-Lee

Pretty! ^___^

-Lee

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I love the cats with the red heart. But the green canine is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award! :D

Thank you :) I like to draw random stuff :D

-Lee

nice. I'll post something @home.

(Try to, anyway.)