Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Roleplaying

[... Sssssooooooo.... Now what do we do? xD]

[ummm...we could...do...a jig. *does one*]

[-does a cooler one- =D]

[*is the Jigging Queen, so does the most bestest jig EVAR!!!11one*]

[-does a cool irish jig- =D ... -trips Kat and continues jigging-]

[*is untrippable, but whacks Arkcher upside the head with the real Claymore for trying*]

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[-does a cooler one- =D]

[*watches Arkcher fall on Kat's claymore, stabbing him in the leg, thinks "crime doesn't pay"* :lol: ]

[That was a decoy plush claymore. =D]

[A decoy plush claymore that bleeds? :o ]

[No. After that he was keelyoudeaded by the real claymore so that he was so dead that if he was any deader he would be alive. Again.]

[-does a cooler one- =D]

[*watches Arkcher fall on Kat's claymore, stabbing him in the leg, thinks "crime doesn't pay"* :lol: ]

[No. After that he was keelyoudeaded by the real claymore so that he was so dead that if he was any deader he would be alive. Again.]

[That happens to him a lot. He should be more careful.]

[-does a cooler one- =D]

[That happens to him a lot. He should be more careful.]

[When will he learn?]

• 2 weeks later...

the shards of metal stopped falling, the entire couryard was covered in softly-glowing dust. the two discarded their now-useless hilts, sinvalj brings forth a knife glowing in evil shadow, and dimearsh rushes, a swift kick sending it spinning across the courtyard.

the shards of metal stopped falling, the entire couryard was covered in softly-glowing dust. the two discarded their now-useless hilts, sinvalj brings forth a knife glowing in evil shadow, and dimearsh rushes, a swift kick sending it spinning across the courtyard.

[shouldda just thrown the hilt at Sinvalj. If it hit, the remaining shards of very sharp shard broken-ness would be very keelingyoudead-ish to Sinvalj.]

[shouldda just thrown the hilt at Sinvalj. If it hit, the remaining shards of very sharp shard broken-ness would be very keelingyoudead-ish to Sinvalj.]

[i don't think there was any remaining shards.]

[The swords just whacked into each other. The blade would not be entirely seperated from the hilt, unless this magic stuff is stronger than I think it is. Or the swords are held together with duct-tape adhesive.]

[The swords just whacked into each other. The blade would not be entirely seperated from the hilt, unless this magic stuff is stronger than I think it is. Or the swords are held together with duct-tape adhesive.]

[it was a combination of both.]

• 2 weeks later...

[ well, it's hard to think of an analogy, but you know how when you hold two magnets near each other, sometimes they pull together and sometimes they push apart, but in either case with more force that either magnet could produce alone?

now, you know you know how if you try and suck up something big with a vacum cleaner, it starts working harder? now, imagine trying to suck up another vacum cleaner, if they both were made out of magnets. not really a good image, but it should give you some idea of the forces involved, without a big discussion of metaphysics.]

[ well, it's hard to think of an analogy, but you know how when you hold two magnets near each other, sometimes they pull together and sometimes they push apart, but in either case with more force that either magnet could produce alone?

now, you know you know how if you try and suck up something big with a vacum cleaner, it starts working harder? now, imagine trying to suck up another vacum cleaner, if they both were made out of magnets. not really a good image, but it should give you some idea of the forces involved, without a big discussion of metaphysics.]

[o_o Whatevo.]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[-does a jig- =D]

[*does a better jig*]

[Aw. ._.]

You're going to let - Kat - outdo you?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well last time I tried, she pwned me witha claymore and/or did the bestest coolest jig EVAR, as she put it. i think. so I wont even try.

[-does a jig- =D]

[*does a better jig*]

[Aw. ._.]

You're going to let - Kat - outdo you?

Well last time I tried, she pwned me witha claymore and/or did the bestest coolest jig EVAR, as she put it. i think. so I wont even try.

[it was that EVAR one. Actually, it might have been both, but I know that I at least did the coolest jig EVAR.]

• 2 weeks later...
i thought i had a RP person in this RP. So Am I right or wrong cause i could of swone that i played Rose in this RP. And who is this "Kris" person in the RP.  I also would like to know what is going on.

[Yeah, you had a person, but I completely forgot everything about them. And I have no idea what you're talking about in that second part, there.]

I was looking over the posts and i came across a RP character named Kris. I think the person who came up with it was Topazia.

[Oh...that was way before you even came to the board. It was way back when the RP first started. x_X]

{ok, in hopes of getting this somewhere close to back on track}

The man entered the tavern, who he was was anyone's guess. he wouldn't have attracted attenion if the entire village had been on edge. The village smith, normally a rather stable, easygoing fellow had suddenly left town the day before, He had seemed distracted and worried the past few weeks. but had never said anything, just got up one morning and left.

The man entered the tavern, who he was was anyone's guess. he wouldn't have attracted attenion if the entire village had been on edge. The village smith, normally a rather stable, easygoing fellow had suddenly left town the day before, He had seemed distracted and worried the past few weeks. but had never said anything, just got up one morning and left.

[What happened to D-Man and the vacuume swords?]

{he stepped into a plothole for the time being, this is several weeks later, or about the time Ryuki and Naomi arrive at the city to do whatever they needed to do to clear up that little misunderstanding with the law of theirs.}

{he stepped into a plothole for the time being, this is several weeks later, or about the time Ryuki and Naomi arrive at the city to do whatever they needed to do to clear up that little misunderstanding with the law of theirs.}

[Oooooooooh. I forgot what Ryukai and Naomi were doing. >_>;;;]

Nathan says:

QUICK LETS RUN TO THE SHOPS TOGETHER

[]-Łïζ ßŀưε Vιאέи-[] says:

no

haha my friend wants to get married.

-Lee

[ *went back to check title and make sure this was an RP topic* ]

[Not funny... don't scare me like that!!! :o:blink::o ]

• 1 month later...
"  i forgot what we are doing!" said Mushroom_king.

[Partying! =D]

[Or raaaaaving. It depend on if you were Arkcher or me.]

*gets lasers, disco ball and fog machine, then hands out MDX energy drinks to everyone*

[Partying! =D]

*gets lasers, disco ball and fog machine, then hands out MDX energy drinks to everyone*

[What about the glow sticks and passifiers? It's just not a rave without glow sticks and passifiers.]

[Partying! =D]

[What about the glow sticks and passifiers? It's just not a rave without glow sticks and passifiers.]

[The only thing that creeps me out about raves is the pacifiers. I mean really, they scare me. o_o]

[Partying! =D]

[The only thing that creeps me out about raves is the pacifiers. I mean really, they scare me. o_o]

[*throws one at MW*]

[Partying! =D]

[*throws one at MW*]

[*shrieks like a little girl*]

[Partying! =D]

[*throws one at MW*]

[*shrieks like a little girl*]

[*continues to rave*]

• 2 weeks later...

[Just keeping it alive. I'm seriosly trying to put this all in order and post it in a Word doc., or something.]

If you want, tomorrow I will put this all in one post minus the comments. Let me know. :D

[You can do that? o.o It wouldn't take you very long, would it? If it's gonna take you all day, then you don't have to.]

Let me try. Do me a favor, make a post in this topic saying something to show me this is the topic and I will leave it in the queue until tomorrow morning. In the afternoon I will work on it. Okay with you? :D

[sounds good, as long as it wont't take up your intire day. ^^]

Take a look at it and let me know how you want it accomplished. Would you like just the story in one post and then the rules in another post? Please give me some guidance. Thank you.

[Just keeping it alive. I'm seriosly trying to put this all in order and post it in a Word doc., or something.]

If you want, tomorrow I will put this all in one post minus the comments. Let me know. :D

[You can do that? o.o It wouldn't take you very long, would it? If it's gonna take you all day, then you don't have to.]

Let me try. Do me a favor, make a post in this topic saying something to show me this is the topic and I will leave it in the queue until tomorrow morning. In the afternoon I will work on it. Okay with you? :D

[sounds good, as long as it wont't take up your intire day. ^^]

Take a look at it and let me know how you want it accomplished. Would you like just the story in one post and then the rules in another post? Please give me some guidance. Thank you.

Whatever works. We should prolly keep the rules and such, so they could just go with the rest of the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are we raving? Hey I went to one of my schools dances and I went with my friend who's a jr. he asked me to go with him as a friend of course.

*wonders if there is something special about being a jr.*

Perhaps it's because it's an older guy, who happens to be a jr..

Not just a jr. A jr..

Why are we raving? Hey I went to one of my schools dances and I went with my friend who's a jr. he asked me to go with him as a friend of course.

Not just a jr. A jr..

How about a girl being a jr.?

Not just a jr. A jr..

Dunno much about girls being jr.s.

Not just a jr. A jr..

Dunno much about girls being jr.s.

Let's say your mother's name is Susie Jo Smith. You are born and your parents name you Susie Jo Smith Jr..

Not just a jr. A jr..

XD She meant Junior as in grade level.

Not just a jr. A jr..

XD She meant Junior as in grade level.

:lol: LOL :lol:

*slaps forehead*

Sometimes I really lose the BIG picture!

*goes back to sleep*

}{so, any chance of this getting back on topic? or should I just spawn a new one if I ever decide how exactly the fight ended?*}{

[i really, [i]really[/i] wanted to try and continue this one, but I think it's been dead too long. ._.;;;]

}{so, any chance of this getting back on topic? or should I just spawn a new one if I ever decide how exactly the fight ended?*}{

[i really, [i]really[/i] wanted to try and continue this one, but I think it's been dead too long. ._.;;;]

[if you want to continue it, go ahead. o_o]

[if you want to continue it, go ahead. o_o]

[i would, but I sorta forgot what was happening and everything that we had done previously. ._.;;]

• 2 weeks later...

[ Yeah so the dance was nice but now the guy is acting all forgien and sits w/ other poeple and is always rude when you speak w/ him. So He's wierd. *wondors if she should borrow Kat's calymore to knock sense in his head*]

['Kay. I have good news and not-so-great news.

The good news is, this isn't as mixed up as a I though and should take a fairly short time to put back together! Huzzah!

The not-so-great news is that I'm really lazy and probably won't get around to it any time soon anyway. ._.;;]

The good news is, this isn't as mixed up as a I though and should take a fairly short time to put back together! Huzzah!

The not-so-great news is that I'm really lazy and probably won't get around to it any time soon anyway. ._.;;]

*starts collecting pin tac and dynamite to help motivate - Kat - *

[The pin-tac is just destracting me. And pondering the many possible uses of the dynamite doesn't help, either.]

[The pin-tac is just destracting me. And pondering the many possible uses of the dynamite doesn't help, either.]

*adds a shiny gold Claymore to the pile* :lol:

*adds a shiny gold Claymore to the pile* :lol:

[*eyes* >.> *sneeeeeeeeeaks over to the pile*]

[Once again, a part that I though would take a while was done in about a minute because I have a wonderful mommy who has the magic of MS Word.

Still not gonna get finished very quickly, though. x_x]

[And update, or any of you that are curious: I just typed up the part about Raith killing Xalaryn and freezing herself to the wall.]

[Oh wait, what now, you're compiling the posts into stories and stuff? I dint know that. ... but then, i havent been in this topic for a long time.]

[And update, or any of you that are curious: I just typed up the part about Raith killing Xalaryn and freezing herself to the wall.]

[Oh wait, what now, you're compiling the posts into stories and stuff? I dint know that. ... but then, i havent been in this topic for a long time.]

[4realz. I'm putting the thing in order.]

[ may the schwerz be w/ u]

[...

Could you, by any chance, mean the shwartz?]

[Or pre-haps, weinerschnitzel?]

pre-haps... before the haps? :lol:

[... Do I still get a typo award for doing it on purpose? O_o]

[...

Just take one of those you stole and award it to yourself!

[...

[it wouldn't count, though. He didn't get any real ones.]

mad Haps,mad haps, lexxy-H in the hiz-ows, YO!!

we be kik'n it hamster-style all night, G.

[*gives Lexxy Man a beat* Phump, phuh chss, phump phump phump chss...]

[...

[Yeah it would. I remember you gave me one or two real ones. then I got carried away and stole the rest of them. regardless of real-ness.]

[...

[Yeah it would. I remember you gave me one or two real ones. then I got carried away and stole the rest of them. regardless of real-ness.]

[Regardless of realness? So you now have a stack of imaginary Typo Awards? Contgratulations.]

[...

[Regardless of realness? So you now have a stack of imaginary Typo Awards? Contgratulations.]

[some are imaginary, some are clones, some are just fake, and 1 or 2 of them are real. ssssoooo yeah.]

[...

[some are imaginary, some are clones, some are just fake, and 1 or 2 of them are real. ssssoooo yeah.]

[*sits on the stack*]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[i command this topic to STAY ALIVE!

I can't find Arkcher's MF story, though. o.o Or any of the Werewolf stories.]

[i found MF last night.... I was gonna post some stuff but didnt have anything to post. it made me sad.]

[incredibly slow progress on the werewolf stuff. And while my lycanthropal knowledge expands, I have more things to talk about in it. And more lunar reference and stuff, taking up lexxy-mans suggestion. So the finished version is a lot longer.]

[i found MF last night.... I was gonna post some stuff but didnt have anything to post. it made me sad.]

[incredibly slow progress on the werewolf stuff. And while my lycanthropal knowledge expands, I have more things to talk about in it. And more lunar reference and stuff, taking up lexxy-mans suggestion. So the finished version is a lot longer.]

[...

LEXXY MAN! ;_; *sobs unconrollablly*]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

Hey... we are going to miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[but he left! ;_; *clings to Horatio* He leeeeeeeeeeft...]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[i know. :(

*gives - Kat - a hammie huggle* ]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

Hey... the lightbulb just came on...

why don't we start a Lexxy topic for when he returns!?!?!?!?! :o

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

[but wouldn't that best be done in late June so it's not dead when he gets here?]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

[but wouldn't that best be done in late June so it's not dead when he gets here?]

Great idea! I was thinking of an art/writing contest. What do you think? Then I can always pin it. :lol:

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

Great idea! I was thinking of an art/writing contest. What do you think? Then I can always pin it. :lol:

[Oh, well yeah, if it's an art/writing contest, then we will need time to work on stuff! So I guess we could start it now! n_n]

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

[Oh, well yeah, if it's an art/writing contest, then we will need time to work on stuff! So I guess we could start it now! n_n]

Or we could do something like this... make an announcement that the contest will open on the 15th of June and end on the 1st of July. List the rules so that people could start their entries to be submitted during the two week period. How does that sound?

[...

[O_o;; Jeez. Calm down.]

[;_; *hugs back*]

*gets box of tissues*

Or we could do something like this... make an announcement that the contest will open on the 15th of June and end on the 1st of July. List the rules so that people could start their entries to be submitted during the two week period. How does that sound?

[i think that will be great for when he actually leaves. n_n *upset Lexxy Man didn't get to join the Air Force when he wanted, but still happy she at least gets to properly say goodbye when he does*]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ha! Here it is! And I'm almost done! :D

Yaaaaaaay.

I vote we should make a new one'a dese. Maybe cooler. and less OOC spammin'.

That would be nifty. And it would also be nifty to pick up this one. Whatevs.

• 4 weeks later...
[What with school starting again, I havn't been able to do much with this, but I'm still working!]

[Yeah. You have an RP to record and I have five stories to be writing. XD

-nods- Its five active ones now. Over the past two or three days i've developed a handy-plan for another story, taking place in nowadays. It'd be the first one i've done to be in a modern time era. The other one will be about the same time, i dont know if I can connect them or not.

Whatever. I've got MF, Werewolf, uh... Yet Untitled, Other Untitled, and something like The Test. Im not very great with story titles. 'cuz you have to stick with them the whole thing. ._.]

[What with school starting again, I havn't been able to do much with this, but I'm still working!]

-nods- Its five active ones now. Over the past two or three days i've developed a handy-plan for another story, taking place in nowadays. It'd be the first one i've done to be in a modern time era. The other one will be about the same time, i dont know if I can connect them or not.

Whatever. I've got MF, Werewolf, uh... Yet Untitled, Other Untitled, and something like The Test. Im not very great with story titles. 'cuz you have to stick with them the whole thing. ._.]

Dun forget the HD house. Foo'.

Dun forget the HD house. Foo'.

Oh yeah, that one, too. i forgot again.

I did figure out what next to post, just cant think of how to put it into text.