Hampsterdance Discussion Board

announcement!

Mastermind

srry i havent been on in awhile, everybody. id just like to say that i might not be coming as often as before. my parents are getting more paranoid about the internet, so dont freak out if im not coming 24/7. thanks!

srry i havent been on in awhile, everybody. id just like to say that i might not be coming as often as before. my parents are getting more paranoid about the internet, so dont freak out if im not coming 24/7. thanks!

Please have your parents contact me through a post or use my email and I will explain the safety of this website. Please ask your parents to take a look at this website and if they want to make a post through you and give me their contact email address, I will answer any questions they might have. I try very hard to make sure you all have a very safe, secure place to post and I appreciate the opportunity to communicate with anyone's parents.

Hopefully you will return and see this post.

Horatio

Please have your parents contact me through a post or use my email and I will explain the safety of this website. Please ask your parents to take a look at this website and if they want to make a post through you and give me their contact email address, I will answer any questions they might have. I try very hard to make sure you all have a very safe, secure place to post and I appreciate the opportunity to communicate with anyone's parents.

Horatio

You do it well.

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

:blush::blush::blush:

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

She is right, you are a wonderful mod. This place wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. It probably wouldn't be near as fun.

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

She is right, you are a wonderful mod. This place wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. It probably wouldn't be near as fun.

You are so nice to say those kind words. You all must realize that I am only a mirror of the people who write the posts. It is my pleasure to be here for everyone I have become friends with. Thank you.

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

You are so nice to say those kind words. You all must realize that I am only a mirror of the people who write the posts. It is my pleasure to be here for everyone I have become friends with. Thank you.

No, you are your own, wonderful person. :D You are different then all of us; we are all individuals. True, all the people here contribute, but you make it happen. :D

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

No, you are your own, wonderful person. :D You are different then all of us; we are all individuals. True, all the people here contribute, but you make it happen. :D

You sure know how to make me feel fantastic! Thank you.

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

You sure know how to make me feel fantastic! Thank you.

You're welcome. I spoke the truth, no exxageration. We are like a family here. :D We lift each other up, and are there for each other. This really is a wonderful place. ^.^

I like the parts were you give me catnip. :D

You made the :D not a smiley!

Arkcher told me how to do it a while ago.

by clicking off "enable emoticons." Nobody told me that.

XD Sorry. I thought you either knew or didn't care 'cause you never asked.

I wasn't accusing you, I was just showing how I could figure it out myself unlike a certain person. We aren't naming names, are we Kat?

I wasn't accusing you, I was just showing how I could figure it out myself unlike a certain person. We aren't naming names, are we Kat?

Silence.

• 1 month later...

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

That's Right! I wouldn't have someone to torture! But Then again, there is Hoops.

• 5 months later...

Horatio

This is what I hate. When parents think every sinle person on the Internet is a 50-year old pervert who's going to try and steal children. Sure, they exsist, But there not everywhere.

Horatio

This is what I hate. When parents think every sinle person on the Internet is a 50-year old pervert who's going to try and steal children. Sure, they exsist, But there not everywhere.

And the perverts are definitely not here. I work very, very hard to protect everyone here.

Horatio

And the perverts are definitely not here. I work very, very hard to protect everyone here.

Well. thats... good. <___<;

You win a brownie.

Horatio

Well. thats... good. <___>

You win a brownie.

Thank you!!!

Do I get to eat the brownie I just won? :lol:

Horatio

You win a brownie.

Thank you!!!

*snatches it* Not anymore! ^_^

Horatio

You win a brownie.

Thank you!!!

*has no idea what just happened at lightning fast speed, only that my brownie is gone*

:huh::o:huh:

Horatio

You win a brownie.

Thank you!!!

*has no idea what just happened at lightning fast speed, only that my brownie is gone*

Jesse-man, Horatio just won it, he never got it yet. He hasta send in some paperwork to Stupid Stuff (the business the brownie-men work at) and then they'll send it to him. On the condition that Horatio pays for shipping. (S'like eBay.)

Oh? I think we just all keep our wilder sides hidden from each other for the most part. Besides, Everyone knows you need private chat to lovebomb properly

I've been in public chatrooms where people were not so considerate. ._.;; I never came back again.

Horatio

You win a brownie.

Thank you!!!

Jesse-man, Horatio just won it, he never got it yet. He hasta send in some paperwork to Stupid Stuff (the business the brownie-men work at) and then they'll send it to him. On the condition that Horatio pays for shipping. (S'like eBay.)

*looks online, finds paperwork, fills it out and mails it to Stupid Stuff with the money order for shipping*

*remembers how great wolves can smell and puts in a request to wolf-proof the box*

Oh? I think we just all keep our wilder sides hidden from each other for the most part. Besides, Everyone knows you need private chat to lovebomb properly

I've been in public chatrooms where people were not so considerate. ._.;; I never came back again.

I'm glad you didn't go back.

Psh. Im like the biggest two-faced person you's guys have ever seen. Im not the same person IRL than who I am online.

OOH.

Not much of a difference, pretty much all there is is that I glare at random people and creep them out. (Where the creeping-out part is helped by my odd facial proportions; No matter what mood im in, i most always look mad about something. Its wierd.)

Other than that, i cant think of much anything else... Aside from the occasional straying off from english to stupid-noises language at random times. When im talking to someone, on occasion I just blab in no real language and dont realize it until a few seconds afterward.

Pirates!

It wasn't aimed at me, or anything. They were talking to each other. I was just like "Phht. Get a room." and left.

Psh. Im like the biggest two-faced person you's guys have ever seen. Im not the same person IRL than who I am online.

OOH.

Not much of a difference, pretty much all there is is that I glare at random people and creep them out. (Where the creeping-out part is helped by my odd facial proportions; No matter what mood im in, i most always look mad about something. Its wierd.)

Other than that, i cant think of much anything else... Aside from the occasional straying off from english to stupid-noises language at random times. When im talking to someone, on occasion I just blab in no real language and dont realize it until a few seconds afterward.

Pirates!

Grog!

I guess I'm perpetually sad-looking. Like every day, somebody will go "Katie, and you okay?" and I'm all "Uhh...yeah? o_o;;"

It wasn't aimed at me, or anything. They were talking to each other. I was just like "Phht. Get a room." and left.

You don't need to be anywhere where people are not nice.

OOH.

Pirates!

Grog!

I guess I'm perpetually sad-looking. Like every day, somebody will go "Katie, and you okay?" and I'm all "Uhh...yeah? o_o;;"

Grog backwards is gorG.

I swear, I walk up to some of my friends to go and talk to them, and when i vocalize, the nearest one to me jumps. They later explain that they seriously thought I was going to punch their lights out or something.

Jeez, i wanted to talk to someone who isnt 5-years-old. And they think im going to like... keel them. Pff.

OOH.

Pirates!

Grog!

Grog backwards is gorG.

I swear, I walk up to some of my friends to go and talk to them, and when i vocalize, the nearest one to me jumps. They later explain that they seriously thought I was going to punch their lights out or something.

Jeez, i wanted to talk to someone who isnt 5-years-old. And they think im going to like... keel them. Pff.

Unfortunately some people have the mental capacity of a gnat and if you would like to have a great intellectual discussion, it won't be with them. Unless of course, you would like to talk about what their favorite ball player had for breakfast or what color t-shirt that particular ball player wears on Tuesday.

OOH.

Pirates!

Grog!

Grog backwards is gorG.

Next time they say they thought you were gonna beat them up, you should be all "What? That make Arkcher MAD! >:o" and pretend to go on a rampage.

That's what I would do, at least. But then again, I have a cold and and still pretty tired from waking up. n_n <3

... still pretty tired from waking up. n_n <3[/color]

:blink: Tired from waking up? :lol:

Yeah. In Kansas it was noon and I uh, *koff*, I wake up at noon. >.>;;

Okay little late but.. yeah, I'm sure we all have our own weird sides we don't want people HERE to know about at the bery least. Haha lovebomb thats a funny word. Anyway, thats pretty much life. There's usually different sides to people. Like, the online me, the me at school, the me at home. And all that jazz. Huzzah!

I feel sleepier when I wake up. :o

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

So... not enough or too much sleep?

A combination of both. x_x I don't get to sleep until really late, so I sleep in really late and since nobody is home to wake me up, I just keep sleeping too long.

... still pretty tired from waking up. n_n

A combination of both. x_x I don't get to sleep until really late, so I sleep in really late and since nobody is home to wake me up, I just keep sleeping too long.

:lol: I can wake you up early if you want. :lol:

yeah, a few areas of Furc are like that, but for the most part they don't like being watched.

yeah, a few areas of Furc are like that, but for the most part they don't like being watched.

:lol: I guess they wouldn't care much for me. :lol:

XD I have an alarm clock already! I just turn it off. ._.;;

Aaahhhh, but you have never encountered The Relentless Wake-Up Hamster! :lol:

I gots me the Face-Sit Wake Up Cat, though. :o Is that in any way similar?

Oh yes!

*realizes that I trained the cat very well*

Oh yes!

So your'e the one that taught him that? u_u He sits on my head at live, five in the morning, and if that doesn't work, he scratches my head and meows really loud.

Oh yes!

So your'e the one that taught him that? u_u He sits on my head at live, five in the morning, and if that doesn't work, he scratches my head and meows really loud.

Obviously it isn't working... you still sleep until noon!

*gets cat back in for retraining*

Oh yes!

Obviously it isn't working... you still sleep until noon!

*gets cat back in for retraining*

Actually, he's prolly keep at it if my parents didn't wake up. When they're up, he gives up on me and begs them for food.

• 3 years later...

Your restraint is a bit tardy dude. About 3 years too late. :P

That's the story of my life...

a day late and a dollar short.

But in this case...

three year's late! :lol:

Nothing slips by you.

*puts a basket of micicles into Jesse's log*

• 4 weeks later...