Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Biggest Fan of Hado has returned. =)

Biggest Fan of Hado

Hi, everyone! It's me, Biggest Fan of Hado. You know...TBFOH? American Penguin? I haven't changed much from my previous form.

By the way, I'd like to thank Jesse for bringing me back here. I thought it was sweet of him to remind me of my old home. And welcome back, Sheena! :)

Signed with love, Biggest Fan of Hado

(PS: You still have toothless smiley that MissBunny used to torture me with! :D )

PS #2: Hey, I saw Biggest Fan of Fuzzy somewhere here. I like your name!)

Hi, everyone! It's me, Biggest Fan of Hado. You know...TBFOH? American Penguin? I haven't changed much from my previous form.

By the way, I'd like to thank Jesse for bringing me back here. I thought it was sweet of him to remind me of my old home. And welcome back, Sheena! :)

(PS: You still have toothless smiley that MissBunny used to torture me with! :D )

I have been trying to find you!!!!!!!!!!!! Forest... remember him? I can have HampsterKing change your name to The Biggest Fan of Hado so the few posts you write will show up in your total.

Please email me as I have something to tell you.

You have just made my birthday complete!!!!!!!

Hey Hey Hey.

Ah. The reunion. My telepathicness must have sent out with me knowing.

Nice to meet you. Welcome Back. You have been talked about a whole lottttoo.

Hello! I've wanted to meet you. :)

You have just made my birthday complete!!!!!!!

1) I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!??!?!?! ALERT! ALERT! HORATIO'S BIRTHDAY IS PROGRESS! ENGAGE PRESENT-FIND-O-MATIC!

2) Welcoem back TBFOH! Even I wasn't here (or was I?) for when you were here on the Hamster boards. But welcome back and enjoy the new boards, if you stay of course.

By the way, I'd like to thank Jesse for bringing me back here. I thought it was sweet of him to remind me of my old home.

How did I do that, exactly? :blink: Whatever it was, you're welcome anyway :) Glad to see you here again.

By the way, I'd like to thank Jesse for bringing me back here. I thought it was sweet of him to remind me of my old home.

How did I do that, exactly? :blink: Whatever it was, you're welcome anyway :) Glad to see you here again.

You helped by having a forum for me to see. ^_-

• 2 weeks later...

BFOH!! ^_^ One of my best friends ever! Undiscovered Genius was a good friend to me and I'm so glad to see you.

Me wishes that you post again.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

BFOH!! ^_^ One of my best friends ever! Undiscovered Genius was a good friend to me and I'm so glad to see you.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Where'd your cookie topic go? I'd like a cookie about now.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Are you sure I had a cookie topic...? I can't even remember it. If you find it I'll give you a cookie myself.

Greetings to everyone else that I've missed!

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Are you sure I had a cookie topic...? I can't even remember it. If you find it I'll give you a cookie myself.

You most definitely had a cookie topic. I have been looking for it myself!

:lol::lol::lol:

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Oh yes, you offered everyone who posted in the topic a cookie, which eventually spawned the cakies!

Greetings unto you LE! How are you teachers in the run up to the GCSEs? Poking you with sticks and whinging about how you only have a few (20 weeks I think are left) until the real GCSEs! Ooh, scary. In the meantime I have the MOCKs to deal with, so meh.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Are you sure...? Me not believing anyone until I have pure solid proof of my own insanity.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

Are you sure...? Me not believing anyone until I have pure solid proof of my own insanity.

It's in... Hmm. That one above Warm Wishes. I found it for you.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

You're right! Thank you very much. I don't even remember making that topic. Thanks a grape bunch!

I must be mad. Seriously.

Me hungee.

My brain is imploding.

Dying. Dying.

Dead.

You're right! Thank you very much. I don't even remember making that topic. Thanks a grape bunch!

I must be mad. Seriously.

No, just overworked in your studies! :D