Hampsterdance Discussion Board

H$ Committee

Mega Wolf

Okay, I'm setting up a committee for the H$ system. I'll be keeping track of everyone's purchases and all their moneys. Of course, there'll be 'registration' for the H$ game so that not every n00b that comes along gets into the H$ system. Those of you who wish to be in this committee, come forth now.

Okay, I'm setting up a committee for the H$ system. I'll be keeping track of everyone's purchases and all their moneys. Of course, there'll be 'registration' for the H$ game so that not every n00b that comes along gets into the H$ system. Those of you who wish to be in this committee, come forth now.

I am...forth.

*forths*

I suppose we have enough people now. Now we shall discuss what shall go on!

The Emplyment rules!

Rule #1. Horatio gets to do whatever he pleases and has an Infinite card.

:lol::lol::lol:

I meant employment and Horatio, infinite cards are abolished as they are used as a by-pass for the owners of businesses and scheming megalomaniacs. Surely someone like yourself doesn't need one as you post in excess of 100 posts per diem?

I suppose we have enough people now. Now we shall discuss what shall go on!

The Emplyment rules!

Rule #1. Kat = win

:lol::lol::lol:

I needed to edit that a little. Just so we're all clear.

Who needs clarity?

:lol::huh::lol:

Idealy, nobody. But just in case there was any confusion, now they know.

I agree on the no infinite cards. they were a convenient shortcut, but I think we can now handle more realistic ecnomics.

I propose:

All participants must establish some source of income before spending.

Credit is to be avaible solely at the discression of individual shopkeepers.

Shopkeepers must obtain Committee consent to utilise H$ system.

to begin on the process of re-establishing the H$ system, I will begin the list of existing businesess known to use H$ as currency.

Jeanette's general goods

Kat's house of leather and pointy things.

LSH stables and saddlery.

The Cheese Emporium.

(WWPS?)

Now how much will be the value of a post? Shall we say H$10? For, after all, that is the value of a dollar. So in other words, every time you post, you can afford something from what is normally a dollar store. And should we only permit people with 500+ posts? Jobs will give bonuses to valuable business posts, but what will be the minimum/maximum wage for business posts?

Now how much will be the value of a post? Shall we say H$10? For, after all, that is the value of a dollar. So in other words, every time you post, you can afford something from what is normally a dollar store. And should we only permit people with 500+ posts? Jobs will give bonuses to valuable business posts, but what will be the minimum/maximum wage for business posts?

I wouldn't place a limit, such as 500+ posts. If someone is new, this would exclude them. If they want to post and earn points, then we should allow everyone, don't you think?

I wouldn't place a limit, such as 500+ posts. If someone is new, this would exclude them. If they want to post and earn points, then we should allow everyone, don't you think?

I suppose. But then again, I'd have to track a newbie's H$ in the place where I keep track of moneys. And then I'd have to keep track of their start bonus, as well.

I suppose. But then again, I'd have to track a newbie's H$ in the place where I keep track of moneys. And then I'd have to keep track of their start bonus, as well.

How about starting at 10 posts. If they keep posting to 10, they just might stay. Does this sound any better? I can always help you with the record keeping.

How about starting at 10 posts. If they keep posting to 10, they just might stay. Does this sound any better? I can always help you with the record keeping.

Yeah. I suppose so. And there will probably other requirements, so I don't have to worry much.

Yeah. I suppose so. And there will probably other requirements, so I don't have to worry much.

What if everyone who wishes to join the system must sign up and give us the amount of posts they have at the current time. Then, you record that and each time they want to buy something you subject their current from what they signed up with, and then once they spend the money, just subject how ever much they spend, from the current that they just had, and that is the new total.

How about, as a responsibility of owning a shop, you MUST keep track of the money your employees are making and report each Friday their pay. And they can't "collect" any money until the owner makes the post. So we don't have people saying that So and So payed me this today because he forgot to pay me last time. Oh Oh. And Mega Wolf and Horatio, I recommend each of you check into the each shop (keep a list of them) and look to see who made what.

What if everyone who wishes to join the system must sign up and give us the amount of posts they have at the current time. Then, you record that and each time they want to buy something you subject their current from what they signed up with, and then once they spend the money, just subject how ever much they spend, from the current that they just had, and that is the new total.

I can make the list of all the post numbers on the day you tell me to. That would be much easier for you all.

I can make the list of all the post numbers on the day you tell me to. That would be much easier for you all.

Ok, So I guess we should start a topic for sign ups? Should we wait for MW to do it, or should I go ahead with it?

Ok, So I guess we should start a topic for sign ups? Should we wait for MW to do it, or should I go ahead with it?

Mega Wolf is coordinating everything, so it probably would be best to check with her.

Mega Wolf is coordinating everything, so it probably would be best to check with her.

Ok.

MW shouldn't have to be responsible for all the newbies, though. If we aren't gonna leave them to themselves, we should all keep track of a few, instead of MW keeping track of all of them.

How about, as a responsibility of owning a shop, you MUST keep track of the money your employees are making and report each Friday their pay. And they can't "collect" any money until the owner makes the post. So we don't have people saying that So and So payed me this today because he forgot to pay me last time. Oh Oh. And Mega Wolf and Horatio, I recommend each of you check into the each shop (keep a list of them) and look to see who made what.

Once again, that makes the shop owner responsible for everything. I think that every Friday, the owner should tell the employees how much they made IN THE BUSINESS TOPIC ONLY. All of the money earned in other non-business topics and how much money they have and such will have to be recorded by the employee.

TBFOF is talking about posts, etc.

I forget, Do I have a business? If so, I would Like to pass it on to someone, or just get rid of it because I am new to the system, seeing as it went away when I was still pretty new. And I had an Idea, we keep track of our money In siggies so nobody can really cheat and increase how much moey they have, their employers just watch to make sure that the number is straight.

I think we also need to a) set up a rate of exchange between dollars (american and canadian), Pounds and Euros so we can keep prices realistic and B) a bank for obvious reasons, interest rates, loans and accounts are obviously going to be needed, especially in the case of businesses and getting them started. A special new business loan will need to be set up with a low rate of interest to get the businesses off their feet.

In regards to the bank I would be glad to set it up and run, plus I have experience in this department with the sanity bank. Which may I add collapsed, not because of lack of money, but under the pressure of MW's sanities.

I think we also need to a) set up a rate of exchange between dollars (american and canadian), Pounds and Euros so we can keep prices realistic and B) a bank for obvious reasons, interest rates, loans and accounts are obviously going to be needed, especially in the case of businesses and getting them started. A special new business loan will need to be set up with a low rate of interest to get the businesses off their feet.

In regards to the bank I would be glad to set it up and run, plus I have experience in this department with the sanity bank. Which may I add collapsed, not because of lack of money, but under the pressure of MW's sanities.

A:)I think we had agreed upon a rate of H$10 to the USD.

b:) exactly why the per-post is not really needed after we get established.

so, when do we begin the process of getting going again?

I wish that B)  comes out like B) WHy can't a small b with a bracket come out normally?

Ok then, H$10 per US$1.

Exactly why we shall eventually be able to get out the per-posting payments.

sorry, kind of lost my train of thought, there were a few steps I forgot to put in.

I now realise it depends on how we run the economic model. if we have a constant inflow of money, the accumlative effect can be negated by sufficent outflow. IE:purchase of store inventory.

this will require that certain areas of our economic model, such as manufacturing and raw materials, remain unoccupied.

the alternative being a closed model that would be problematic at best, and prone to wide swings in currency value, assuming, of course, a capitalist system, that being what the majority of members are likely familiar with.

I am probably overthinking this terribly.

I wish that B)  comes out like B) WHy can't a small b with a bracket come out normally?

Ok then, H$10 per US$1.

Exactly why we shall eventually be able to get out the per-posting payments.

sorry, kind of lost my train of thought, there were a few steps I forgot to put in.

I now realise it depends on how we run the economic model. if we have a constant inflow of money, the accumlative effect can be negated by sufficent outflow. IE:purchase of store inventory.

this will require that certain areas of our economic model, such as manufacturing and raw materials, remain unoccupied.

the alternative being a closed model that would be problematic at best, and prone to wide swings in currency value, assuming, of course, a capitalist system, that being what the majority of members are likely familiar with.

I am probably overthinking this terribly.

Not at all, I am enjoying your thought process. :D Please do continue.

I think we go for the first model, I do not want to have to deal with the problems of working out imports and exports (we cannot have any, unless perhaps we start manufacturing something), raw materials and industry.

Incidentally, are we having tax? I need to know because I should be able to create it fairly easily with a simplified version of income tax and the like and it would provide a good way of making sure that too much money doesn't appear and keeps the value of the H$ at a constant rate.

very well,

Of course, a strictly capitalist system may not be suitable for our situation, whatever system we devise, for long-term stability the monetary total should remain nearly constant. to avoid rampant inflation.

(1200np for a carton of milk?!)

I think we go for the first model, I do not want to have to deal with the problems of working out imports and exports (we cannot have any, unless perhaps we start manufacturing something), raw materials and industry.

Incidentally, are we having tax? I need to know because I should be able to create it fairly easily with a simplified version of income tax and the like and it would provide a good way of making sure that too much money doesn't appear and keeps the value of the H$ at a constant rate.

Hey TGHL. How much would 20 Euros be in U.S. currency? I'm doing a report on Versaille and I need to put how much it costs to get in and the teacher wants both Euro and American.

Hey TGHL. How much would 20 Euros be in U.S. currency? I'm doing a report on Versaille and I need to put how much it costs to get in and the teacher wants both Euro and American.

One moment, I could do €20 into £, but I'll have to check the Post Office (Which has started making a profit?!?!?! How'd that happen? Incidentally, Japan have privatised their Post Office, which is stupid, just look at the multiple times UPS and all the other private delivery people go on strike. I won't insult Horatio by saying he's not going to quickly do some advertising for FedEx which have started to make themselves known on British television with adverts, but the Post Office keeps retaliating with more and more ants....) for the exact numbers and the current rate of exchange. Right here we go, for every €1 you have you get US$1.1971, so that means €20 is worth.... US$23.94... Just wait I thought the US$ was worth more than the €... God how bad has G.Bush made your economy?!?!??! The US$ used to be worth slightly less than the GBP and given the current state of the € value I thought it'd be retaining its value, but no Bush finds ways of sending the US economy into recession! And why didn't you get Al Gore?!?? At least he was an environmentalist! Clinton whatever his sexsual morals were, at least he was half-decent at running an economy after the state it was in after the huge depression of the Cold War. Terminate rant.

One moment, I could do €20 into £, but I'll have to check the Post Office (Which has started making a profit?!?!?! How'd that happen? Incidentally, Japan have privatised their Post Office, which is stupid, just look at the multiple times UPS and all the other private delivery people go on strike. I won't insult Horatio by saying he's not going to quickly do some advertising for FedEx which have started to make themselves known on British television with adverts, but the Post Office keeps retaliating with more and more ants....) for the exact numbers and the current rate of exchange. Right here we go, for every €1 you have you get US$1.1971, so that means €20 is worth.... US$23.94... Just wait I thought the US$ was worth more than the €... God how bad has G.Bush made your economy?!?!??! The US$ used to be worth slightly less than the GBP and given the current state of the € value I thought it'd be retaining its value, but no Bush finds ways of sending the US economy into recession! And why didn't you get Al Gore?!?? At least he was an environmentalist! Clinton whatever his sexsual morals were, at least he was half-decent at running an economy after the state it was in after the huge depression of the Cold War.

Terminate rant.

I think bush prefers to think of it as the economy returning to pre-war levels, pre-WWII levels, but pre-war levels nonetheless.

So um. I'm lost. What happened? Perhaps we should get on with the show? And um. We'll need accountants and such. Eventually, we'll need to have money return to us so that nobody becomes too rich and such and people begin charging more. Therefore, there should be a taxing system, should there not? All who approve of this, say aye, all who disapprove of this possibility of a tax, say nay.

"tax" impiles government, a government that would be expected to do something.

"transport expenses", "raw materials" and "bills" will also drain money.

"The moogles have a strong union" should suffice to keep people from the sectors we want to use to control inflation. (Moogles could also allow some flexibility in staffing.)

I approve the possibility, but feel there are alternatives.

One moment, I could do €20 into £, but I'll have to check the Post Office (Which has started making a profit?!?!?! How'd that happen? Incidentally, Japan have privatised their Post Office, which is stupid, just look at the multiple times UPS and all the other private delivery people go on strike. I won't insult Horatio by saying he's not going to quickly do some advertising for FedEx which have started to make themselves known on British television with adverts, but the Post Office keeps retaliating with more and more ants....) for the exact numbers and the current rate of exchange. Right here we go, for every €1 you have you get US$1.1971, so that means €20 is worth.... US$23.94... Just wait I thought the US$ was worth more than the €... God how bad has G.Bush made your economy?!?!??! The US$ used to be worth slightly less than the GBP and given the current state of the € value I thought it'd be retaining its value, but no Bush finds ways of sending the US economy into recession! And why didn't you get Al Gore?!?? At least he was an environmentalist! Clinton whatever his sexsual morals were, at least he was half-decent at running an economy after the state it was in after the huge depression of the Cold War.

Terminate rant.

I think bush prefers to think of it as the economy returning to pre-war levels, pre-WWII levels, but pre-war levels nonetheless.

He does realise that there was there was the worst Wall Street Crash in 1929 doesn't he?

You are correct, lexx. We may rethink other ways of draining money. Perhaps a warehouse for selling what others will sell?A warehouse will prevent people from earning money too quickly, but there will be other regulations for money. i.e. on this scenario:

Wallace wants to start a shop selling brains. But of course, it would not be fair for him to be able to get these brains for free.

He goes to the Warehouse(standing name). The Warehouse employees(or the committee, whichever we decide) decide that they will sell him defective brains for H$500, normal brains for H$750, and genius brains for H$1000.

From here, Wallace can start by using his set H$. Let us say Wallace has H$40000 from posting and other various sources. He buys 20 defective brains, which is H$10000. Then he buys 10 normal brains for H$7500. This leaves him with H$22500. He can buy up to 22 genius brains if he wishes. But he decides to buy only 15, so he has H$7500 left for his own spending. He can sell these brains and the H$ monitors will make sure that Wallace only sells the brains that he has bought.

He may sell these brains for however much money he wishes. However, so prices aren't too high for the common person, someone must approve of the price Wallace is selling for. Wallace then can earn his money from the common person.

You are correct, lexx. We may rethink other ways of draining money. Perhaps a warehouse for selling what others will sell?A warehouse will prevent people from earning money too quickly, but there will be other regulations for money. i.e. on this scenario:

Wallace wants to start a shop selling brains. But of course, it would not be fair for him to be able to get these brains for free.

He goes to the Warehouse(standing name).  The Warehouse employees(or the committee, whichever we decide) decide that they will sell him defective brains for H$500, normal brains for H$750, and genius brains for H$1000.

From here, Wallace can start by using his set H$. Let us say Wallace has H$40000 from posting and other various sources. He buys 20 defective brains, which is H$10000. Then he buys 10 normal brains for H$7500. This leaves him with H$22500. He can buy up to 22 genius brains if he wishes. But he decides to buy only 15, so he has H$7500 left for his own spending. He can sell these brains and the H$ monitors will make sure that Wallace only sells the brains that he has bought.

He may sell these brains for however much money he wishes. However, so prices aren't too high for the common person, someone must approve of the price Wallace is selling for. Wallace then can earn his money from the common person.

I like it.

He goes to the Warehouse(standing name).  The Warehouse employees(or the committee, whichever we decide) decide that they will sell him defective brains for H$500, normal brains for H$750, and genius brains for H$1000.

Yes, it sounds good. Does anybody have microsoft excel? That would make it a lot easier to keep track of people and money, and what all they have.

Yes, it sounds good. Does anybody have microsoft excel? That would make it a lot easier to keep track of people and money, and what all they have.

I would go for Microsoft Access over Excel, it is slightly more complicated, but it can be used much better for what we want it to do. Take my bank example, I could tweak it so that should a client be overdue in their installments, payments or whatevers I can have Access print off/produce an automatic warning form with the details automatically filled in and can issue it over the boards. I can also make it so that it links up tables, so say a person has a loan and a credit card. I can create tables for both in Access, I can then link the tables up so I can see who has a credit card and has taken out a loan. So if someone has both a credit card and a loan with my bank and their payments for one are overdue I can check the over to see how they keeping up with their loan/credit payments and issue a warning that if they do not pay up in the next... week then the credit card will be cut off until the payments for both have been fufilled and the bank's investegator has deemed it that you are able to pay both payments and live to a suitable standard. See? Don't you just love Access?

I have Excel. I was planning on using it anyways since I don't have access to Access. Great minds think alike! Ah. And I just realized that the employer would have to pay employees based on their work. And also paychecks so that employees don't go without pay and that is why it will become more realistic with marketing gimmicks for the bosses to gain money. Do I make sense?

I have Excel. I was planning on using it anyways since I don't have access to Access. Great minds think alike! Ah. And I just realized that the employer would have to pay employees based on their work. And also paychecks so that employees don't go without pay and that is why it will become more realistic with marketing gimmicks for the bosses to gain money. Do I make sense?

100%

100%

Although, I must add one more thing. The employees have to at least check in to get their paychecks and try, I suppose.

i WANT TO JOIN! I COME FORTH TO JOINTH THE CLUBTH! H$ IS #1 :lol:

Who is this guy? o_O?

Offhand, I'd say he's the newest employee of MegaWolf industries.

assuming, of course you can find some place for him.

say, that reminds me, perhaps someone should take care of job listings.

of course, we would have to come up with a list of jobs, and the requirements for them.

i WANT TO JOIN! I COME FORTH TO JOINTH THE CLUBTH! H$ IS #1 :lol:

Who is this guy? o_O?

Offhand, I'd say he's the newest employee of MegaWolf industries.

assuming, of course you can find some place for him.

say, that reminds me, perhaps someone should take care of job listings.

of course, we would have to come up with a list of jobs, and the requirements for them.

I might be able to do that part! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I say that we start by creating the official rules, seeing as that is of key importance. And a disclaimer...

Okay, then how about

Genreral rules:

1> H$ is only availible from committe-approved businesses

2> no "Carte Blanche"

3> no deficit spending

Business code of conduct:

1> Deal only with reputable suppliers

2> Keep business records current.

3> Extend credit only when nessesary

4> Pay employees a fair wage

*remember, we are all here to have fun. Don't break the rules. noone likes a cheater.

I agree with those rules, but can I add on the following to Business rules;

1) All businesses can be suspended, abolished or placed under review by the committee

2) A committee appointed inspector will be responsible for inspecting businesses and responding to complaints

3) Reasons for any dismissals must be given to the inspector

1) All businesses can be suspended, abolished or placed under review by the committee

2) A committee appointed inspector will be responsible for inspecting businesses and responding to complaints

hey how bout me? ive been here for a couple of years and most ppl who have been here for awhile know me, im tryin to come more regulary now :)

hey how bout me? ive been here for a couple of years and most ppl who have been here for awhile know me, im tryin to come more regulary now :)

Hamster Luver!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you!!!!!!!

I quite agree, Madame chairwolf?

H$200 sound good? enough for some purchases before requiring employment, but encourages them to find something soon.

and how complex should we get with the system?

I say we basic stuff for free, but allow for better stuff at a price.

(so you can live in a one-room cabin and walk everywhere,at no cost, or own a castle, and have a private helocopter take you everywhere. if you want to spend the money.)

H$200 sound good? enough for some purchases before requiring employment, but encourages them to find something soon.

(so you can live in a one-room cabin and walk everywhere,at no cost, or own a castle, and have a private helocopter take you everywhere. if you want to spend the money.)

I agree.

I agree with that too. In regards to the complexity issue, a bank. Are we having one or not? If so, who will run it?

I agree.

I agree with that too. In regards to the complexity issue, a bank. Are we having one or not? If so, who will run it?

A bank would be complicated, especially with interest. To make the difference noticable, the interest rate would have to be too high to be practical. That would get rid of the only viable purpose of an online bank with no threat of theivery. I think we should forget about a bank.

I agree.

A bank would be complicated, especially with interest. To make the difference noticable, the interest rate would have to be too high to be practical. That would get rid of the only viable purpose of an online bank with no threat of theivery. I think we should forget about a bank.

Lexx: Yes, we should have a housing system. For the housing, should there be payment to house designers?(as in the people drawing the houses) And I think we should raise the starting money a bit more. Not much room for starting the system up with only H$200 per person.

TGHL & Cheese: I agree on the fact that interest would be a bit too complex and therefore we should just log things in. However, I also believe that in regards to banks, perhaps we should have a specific place for questions in regard to how much money people have.

Everyone: Should we have a character-creation type of program with the person needing food, etc.? And a character design? i.e. we have someone design a basic body and then hair types and eye types? Below is a stick figure example:

post-4841-1134261121_thumb.jpg

I agree.

Lexx: Yes, we should have a housing system. For the housing, should there be payment to house designers?(as in the people drawing the houses) And I think we should raise the starting money a bit more. Not much room for starting the system up with only H$200 per person.

TGHL & Cheese: I agree on the fact that interest would be a bit too complex and therefore we should just log things in. However, I also believe that in regards to banks, perhaps we should have a specific place for questions in regard to how much money people have.

Everyone: Should we have a character-creation type of program with the person needing food, etc.? And a character design? i.e. we have someone design a basic body and then hair types and eye types? Below is a stick figure example:

We could do that, and then maybe even get them up as avvies?

I was thinking about the Character Model thingy. Who should be our character designer? Who do we know can make people?

, is this a side project?

'cause, i sorta like the whole hamsters-an-cabbits-an-wolves OH MY!!! thing.

Yes, it is a side project, newly fit for the whole H$ system. Like. Special clothes being bought and such won't just sorta sit. You know, sorta like H$ System Avatars. I guess if you've heard of Gaia you may know what I mean, only these won't necessarily be our icons, just like dolls, or "dressable action figures" if you prefer. :lol:

Yes,  it is a side project, newly fit for the whole H$ system. Like. Special clothes being bought and such won't just sorta sit. You know, sorta like H$ System Avatars. I guess if you've heard of Gaia you may know what I mean, only these won't necessarily be our icons, just like dolls, or "dressable action figures" if you prefer. :lol:

We could have it where you draw your own character.

ah, I think I get it. and I have an idea, I'll try and prepare an example of my thought over the weekend.

Eh, but it won't work too well if we do that. Clothes should probably be one-size-fits-all, wouldn't that be easier if there were clothing outlets?

we could have a character with no hair, no eyes, but just the same shape body and head and legs and stuff. You draw all the detail you want.

Eh, but it won't work too well if we do that. Clothes should probably be one-size-fits-all, wouldn't that be easier if there were clothing outlets?

we could have a character with no hair, no eyes, but just the same shape body and head and legs and stuff. You draw all the detail you want.

Yeah, and start with basic clothes, and new clothes cost money?

Yeah, and start with basic clothes, and new clothes cost money?

quite right, but I'd allow the option for other body shapes, as long as everyone accepts that if you have a non-standard torso, you'll have to pay more for shirts.

And the obvious point: if you have really good drawing skills, you might be able to make some pretty good H$ as a fashion designer.

to begin on the process of re-establishing the H$ system, I will begin the list of existing businesess known to use H$ as currency.

Jeanette's general goods

Kat's house of leather and pointy things.

LSH stables and saddlery.

The Cheese Emporium.

(WWPS?)

Red Market?

In the thought of approved shops, perhaps we should inspect the current existing shops to see how well they are run. Obviously the former WWPS is good. And I'm renaming my store to, "Mega Wolf's Customization Shop", but it won't be just clothes I'm customizing.

Here we are...

H$ Useful Information

1.First Proposed Rules (proposed by LSC, approved)

a.All participants must establish some form of income before spending.

b.Credit is to be available solely at the discretion of individual shopkeepers.

c.Shopkeepers must obtain Committee consent to utilize the H$ system.

2.Proposed H$ Post Rate (proposed by MW, approved)

a.H$10 per post.

b.Minimum wage for a job’s business post?

3.Money Collection Proposition (proposed by TBFOF, approved)

a.Shop owners keep track of employee wages.

b.Shop owners report each Friday the pay.

c.Employee cannot collect wages until shop owner posts wage.

d.Shop inspections to check for fair paydays.

4.Horatio Post Numbers (proposed by Horatio, approved)

a.Horatio posts post numbers of each person in system each week.

b.This list used to update changes in normal post wages.

5.Exchange Rates* (proposed by MW, approved)

a.H$10=1 USD

b.H$10=1.73 GBP

c.H$10=0.86 CAD

d.H$10=1.19 EUR

e.H$10=0.73 AUD

6.Warehouse Proposition (proposed by MW, approved)

a.Warehouse charges for buying things.

b.This drains money out.

7.Paychecks (proposed by MW, approved)

a.Employees get paid based on their work.

b.Employees get paychecks.

c.Marketing gimmicks.

d.Employees must at least check in weekly.

8.General Rules 2 (proposed by LSC, approved)

a.H$ is only available from committee-approved business.

b.No “carte blancheâ€.

c.No deficit spending.

9.Business Code of Conduct (proposed by LSC, approved)

a.Deal only with reputable suppliers.

b.Keep business records current.

c.Extend credit only when necessary.

d.Pay employees a fair wage.

10.Added Business Rules (proposed by TGHL, approved)

a.All businesses can be suspended, abolished, or placed under review by committee.

b.A committee appointed inspector would be responsible for inspecting business and responding to complaint.

c.Reasons for any dismissals must be given to the inspector.

11.System Complexity (proposed by LSC, approved)

a.Basic stuff for free

b.If you want to upgrade, it costs money.

12.Character Creations (proposed by MW, worked by team, WORK IN PROGRESS)

a.Avatar-type of character just for the game.

b.Person needs food.

c.Anyone who has a non-standard torso must pay more.

*I may have read the graph wrong, so please correct me if needed.

Another thing, I believe I should make the sign-up topic now, what do you say?

Yes.

Can you review the character part. I'm a bit scratchy on that part.

The system is quite simple. What happens (based on from what I have gathered, not 100% accurate (possibly)); Each and every "current" poster gets a stick figure or as the more refined hamsters will call it "an avatar." From there on in, you can go to MW's supreme customization shop where you can adapt your avatar to your needs, as of yet there are no confirmed settings of what can be customized, but it will be things like body shape, clothes, accessories and that sort of thing. Think that you are creating your own HB Sim (I hate that game). Obviously in a similar Sim-esque fasion you are going to have to proivde certain things for yourself, houses are being looked into.

Dr. Wolf... I need your help on the poster list.  I need you to look at the list and tell me which people to delete as it is about 200 posters long.  How would you like to do this?

Umm... I think we should have a whole topic for people to sign up, the committee members are currently the only ones, so we need to have a topic for normal non-committee sign-ups. That way we don't waste our time with people who don't want to play.

Dr. Wolf... I need your help on the poster list.  I need you to look at the list and tell me which people to delete as it is about 200 posters long.  How would you like to do this?

Umm... I think we should have a whole topic for people to sign up, the committee members are currently the only ones, so we need to have a topic for normal non-committee sign-ups. That way we don't waste our time with people who don't want to play.

Just let me know. I am ready.

Yes.

The system is quite simple. What happens (based on from what I have gathered, not 100% accurate (possibly)); Each and every "current" poster gets a stick figure or as the more refined hamsters will call it "an avatar." From there on in, you can go to MW's supreme customization shop where you can adapt your avatar to your needs, as of yet there are no confirmed settings of what can be customized, but it will be things like body shape, clothes, accessories and that sort of thing. Think that you are creating your own HB Sim (I hate that game). Obviously in a similar Sim-esque fasion you are going to have to proivde certain things for yourself, houses are being looked into.

We won't be able to actually see the "Sim", correct?

Yes.

Correct, there will be a "character share" topic where you can post modifications and talk about how your characters clothes changed and whatever.

Yes.

No, there will be a pictoral representation... I think.

Yes.

in a sense, it'll mainly exist as a collection of images, I guess if you wanted to, you could post it, and link in your sig.

• 6 months later...

Oooo! Oooo! Me too! Don't forget about meee!! :D:(:o:D:(:o

Anyway, we need to get back in business. It's taken too long, and I procrastinate too much.

Can I open an H$ bank?

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy opened one, you might want to get together with him and reopen his.

He doesn't like me, so, he probably wouldn't let me.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Anyway, we need to get back in business. It's taken too long, and I procrastinate too much.

Can I open an H$ bank?

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy opened one, you might want to get together with him and reopen his.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I think he would welcome anyone as a partner.

Can I open an H$ bank?

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

He seems to have gotten nicer, I may ask him.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Can I open an H$ bank?

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Please do!

Can I open an H$ bank?

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Please do!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I think I'll go work on the Red Market. I might make some improvements and make discount thingies as well.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

Okay this is the gathered info from long ago. So pretty much, we need to check this up. And realize who gets what jobs as far as the committee goes.

Plus we need to figure out a few things.

Here we are...

H$ Useful Information

a.H$10 per post.

a.H$10=1 USD

b.H$10=1.73 GBP

c.H$10=0.86 CAD

d.H$10=1.19 EUR

e.H$10=0.73 AUD

b.This drains money out.

c.Marketing gimmicks.

b.No “carte blancheâ€.

c.No deficit spending.

a.All businesses can be suspended, abolished, or placed under review by committee.

b.A committee appointed inspector would be responsible for inspecting business and responding to complaint.

a.Basic stuff for free

b.Person needs food.

*I may have read the graph wrong, so please correct me if needed. Exchange rates may change.

• 1 month later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Are my buisnesses (Planet Horatio and The Red Market) Approved Buisnesses?

I hope this starts up soon. I've got orders collecting dust at The Red Market.

*Thinks...*

I have 3,000 posts, plus...somewhere around 27,000H$ from my buisnesses.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*Thinks...*

Any and all money that you previously earned is cancelled automatically, seeing as the money system doesn't exist yet. Not only that, I believe it is a good idea that there be a business opening/stock amount fee. So now that is proposed. Yeah. I don't want HD to be flooded with businesses.

*Thinks...*

Any and all money that you previously earned is cancelled automatically, seeing as the money system doesn't exist yet. Not only that, I believe it is a good idea that there be a business opening/stock amount fee. So now that is proposed. Yeah. I don't want HD to be flooded with businesses.

oh, i like that idea. the business opening/stock thing.

*Thinks...*

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

'Kay. I have around 3,000 posts, how much will it cost to open my buisnesses?

• 4 months later...

The H$ Game will soon be open! We will be working to start it next week! Register for this game now!

I am tired of procrastinating about this. This was supposed to be done months ago, and I feel really bad about that. :\

From yesterpage:

H$ Useful Information

a.H$10 per post.

a.H$10=1 USD

b.H$10=1.73 GBP

c.H$10=0.86 CAD

d.H$10=1.19 EUR

e.H$10=0.73 AUD

b.This drains money out.

c.Marketing gimmicks.

b.No “carte blancheâ€.

c.No deficit spending.

a.Basic stuff for free

b.Person needs food.

*I may have read the graph wrong, so please correct me if needed. Exchange rates may change.

Because I'm stoopid, there are a few things I don't understand.

b.This drains money out.

...What is the warehouse? O_o

a.Basic stuff for free

...What does basic refer to?

And 12 is a work in progress there so I won't ask about that just yet.

Because I'm stoopid, there are a few things I don't understand.

b.This drains money out.

...What is the warehouse? O_o

a.Basic stuff for free

...What does basic refer to?

And 12 is a work in progress there so I won't ask about that just yet.

As seen earlier in the topic, the warehouse is "owned" by the system, so it drains money so as not to have high prices. ^.^

Ha, that sounds like me. Although I don't remember suggesting the idea, it's a good one. I may have borrowed the idea of course from Ofcom or Ofwat or Ofgovernmentalregulatorfoanindustry.

So, what is the next step, oh industrious MW?

The next step is figuring out how to get businesses started and when. ^.^

Requirements of a Business:

1. Approved

2. Own is daily poster/every other day

3. Allows employees

Ha, that sounds like me. Although I don't remember suggesting the idea, it's a good one. I may have borrowed the idea of course from Ofcom or Ofwat or Ofgovernmentalregulatorfoanindustry.

So, what is the next step, oh industrious MW?

The next step is figuring out how to get businesses started and when. ^.^

Requirements of a Business:

1. Approved

2. Own is daily poster/every other day

3. Allows employees

Okay, do i need to register my restauraunt and The Red Market?

1. Not yet.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

well, I'm finding myself in lurk mode a lot lately. but I guess I could bring back the Stables/tack shop if you need more businesses.

I hope so. I had planned on taking a weekend camping trip, using the chocobos I believe, and you sort of disappeared. We are

still ready for the trip.

well, I'm finding myself in lurk mode a lot lately. but I guess I could bring back the Stables/tack shop if you need more businesses.

I hope so. I had planned on taking a weekend camping trip, using the chocobos I believe, and you sort of disappeared. We are

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

*wonders where I have been*

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

You have been down in Florida.

But I said "we" because I did it as well, when pointing out your weird entering.

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

But I said "we" because I did it as well, when pointing out your weird entering.

My weird entering?

Did I do something like this??? LOL

*decides to blame whatever it is on not enough coffee*

Oh, and for the record, I was out in Santa Monica. LOL

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

My weird entering?

shut up details, details.

But have I completely confused you?

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

My weird entering?

Absoltely!!!!!

*hands Cheesemaster a Confucius Cookie*

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

My weird entering?

Absoltely!!!!!

YAAAY COOKIE!

And we are also

sticking random

hits of

the enter key in-

to our posts.

??? We ???

My weird entering?

Absoltely!!!!!

YAAAY COOKIE!

I gave Turtle a cookie once and after he ate it I said "Ha ha! That was a magic cookie. Now your're addicted to heroin!"

• 1 year later...

From yesterpage(+ amendments):

H$ Useful Information

a.H$10 per post.

b.Minimum wage for a job's business post?

a.H$10=1 USD

b.H$10=1.73 GBP

c.H$10=0.86 CAD

d.H$10=1.19 EUR

e.H$10=0.73 AUD

b.This drains money out.

c.Marketing gimmicks.

b.No carte blanche.

c.No deficit spending.

a.Basic stuff for free

12. Character Creations (proposed by MW, worked by team, WORK IN PROGRESS)

a. Avatar-type of character just for the game.

b. Person needs food.

c. Anyone who has a non-standard torso must pay more.

*Exchange rates have likely changed over the past year

~New Business~

Artist needed for character creations.

Exchange rates

Further discussion on system and its launch

From yesterpage(+ amendments):

H$ Useful Information

a.H$10 per post.

b.Minimum wage for a job's business post?

a.H$10=1 USD

b.H$10=1.73 GBP

c.H$10=0.86 CAD

d.H$10=1.19 EUR

e.H$10=0.73 AUD

b.This drains money out.

c.Marketing gimmicks.

b.No carte blanche.

c.No deficit spending.

a.Basic stuff for free

12. Character Creations (proposed by MW, worked by team, WORK IN PROGRESS)

a. Avatar-type of character just for the game.

b. Person needs food.

c. Anyone who has a non-standard torso must pay more.

*Exchange rates have likely changed over the past year

~New Business~

Artist needed for character creations.

Exchange rates

Further discussion on system and its launch

I have a printing press in my cage... do I get to print the money?

No reason at all, Horatio. :rolleyes: XD

I didn't think so.

*evil laugh is heard in the background*

*heads off to start printing money*

-slaps Horatio and steals his money-printers-