Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Flip is going psycho.

Okay. Flip climbed up the cage bars. And flipped backwards. And kept repeating this about 30 times. And now she's going nuts in her wheel. Is Flip insane or is this normal?

Sounds like Flip is having a fun time!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure, but she's like. Weird. :lol:

Okay. Flip climbed up the cage bars. And flipped backwards. And kept repeating this about 30 times. And now she's going nuts in her wheel. Is Flip insane or is this normal?

Huette goes through antics like that. She will hang and climb on her cage bars as if she is on monkey bars.

Huette goes through antics like that. She will hang and climb on her cage bars as if she is on monkey bars.

I see. Hamsters are so wacky. ;)

:lol:

I see. Hamsters are so wacky. ;)

Of course we are. I thought I had already exhibited those wacky traits!!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Spider is wierd, too... She climbs up the side of her cage to get to the wheel on top, rather than using the spiral ramp to get to it. Other times, she sleeps under the dripping water bottle, (I almost typed woter battle, but caught myself. xD) waddles through the tubes and stashes most of her food there, or climbs up the walls and scoots from side to side, apparently showing off her wall-climbing ability or getting excercise, or just passing the time.

Spider is wierd. o_O

Spider is wierd, too... She climbs up the side of her cage to get to the wheel on top, rather than using the spiral ramp to get to it. Other times, she sleeps under the dripping water bottle, (I almost typed woter battle, but caught myself. xD) waddles through the tubes and stashes most of her food there, or climbs up the walls and scoots from side to side, apparently showing off her wall-climbing ability or getting excercise, or just passing the time.

Spider is wierd. o_O

Haha woter battle.

Anyway, about teh hamster. I really don't know anything about them, so I can't tell you what is wrong! :D

I think she's mad at me or something. Cuz she's all like. Biting me and stuffs.

If you can, get her some Lava Bites. They come three to a package. Ot the twigs that are packaged in six or eight big ones or about 10 little ones. These are great. Please do not pick any twigs from outside as these have bugs.

If you can, get her some Lava Bites. They come three to a package. Ot the twigs that are packaged in six or eight big ones or about 10 little ones. These are great. Please do not pick any twigs from outside as these have bugs.

I got her a biting block thingy. She's always had one. Maybe it's cuz I replaced her old one and she liked it so much that she's now mad at me. o_o

I got her a biting block thingy. She's always had one. Maybe it's cuz I replaced her old one and she liked it so much that she's now mad at me. o_o

You can let her chew it down to nothing.

'K. Cuz she's not even started chewing on the new pear one. Instead she chews the bars, which she always has done.

'K. Cuz she's not even started chewing on the new pear one. Instead she chews the bars, which she always has done.

Have you seen the lava triangles?

I've never tried Lava brand. I dunno what the brand of the apple one and the pear one are. Hmm.

I've never tried Lava brand. I dunno what the brand of the apple one and the pear one are. Hmm.

If I can take a picture of the package, I will.

If I can take a picture of the package, I will.

Okay, thanks. :D

I can hear Flip running now.

My Guinea does the same thing. When she was younger, I got her these small chewing blocks, but she started to crack them in one bite and I was afraid shed swallow it and it would get caught in her throat, so I bought the bigger ones and ever since then she started chewing on the bars.