Hampsterdance Discussion Board

WWPS- Will It Return?!?!?!?!?!??! (POLL)

Do you want the WWPS to return???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the WWPS to return???

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. Your choice
    • 4. OMG!!! YES!!!!!!
    • 5. I am new and don't know what it is. (undecided)

First of all I want to thank everyone who participated in the old WWPS (Almost everybody like a year ago). It meant so much to me and hurt me when I had it closed down.

I also want to thank Former Vice President TGHL for speaking out against it and "ressurecting" a new version. This made me ever the more happy.

If it is reinstated, all positions are lost. (Sorry Honey, TGHL, and those I forgot.)

With the permission of a certain someone, H$ maybe be used as the currency again. The new WWPS will have a new name, decided by the new employees.

Lastly, I want to thank those who vote yes and come back.

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

5-I am new and don't know what it is. (undecided)

(Please make this poll please horatio. TY <3

First of all I want to thank everyone who participated in the old WWPS (Almost everybody like a year ago). It meant so much to me and hurt me when I had it closed down.

I also want to thank Former Vice President TGHL for speaking out against it and "ressurecting" a new version. This made me ever the more happy.

If it is reinstated, all positions are lost. (Sorry Honey, TGHL, and those I forgot.)

With the permission of a certain someone, H$ maybe be used as the currency again. The new WWPS will have a new name, decided by the new employees.

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

(Please make this poll please horatio. TY

I was ready to make the poll, but wanted to make sure I understood your question. Please write the question for me. Thank you.

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

I recognize wwps, but i don't remember what the acronym stands for. :blink:

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

I had come up with some other words, but you are too fast for me!!! :lol:

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

ah, world wide pet store. are you sure it wasn't we want pooper scoopers? :lol:

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

What were they?

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

What were they?

Check out Cheesemasters post!

:lol::lol::lol:

The Phoenix WWPS didn't last, lack of interest in the Forum killed it. AND may I add, Horatio had an order for several hundred crocodiles and alligators which he failed to collect and are still at Heathrow airport attacking lost tourists!

I have them. They are in Florida basking in the sun, swinging in the hammocks, eating peeled grapes while keeping the coconuts which fall from the trees as bowling balls.

Poll:

1-Yes

2-No

3-Your choice

4-OMG!!! YES!!!!!!

World Wide Pet Store.

What were they?

Check out Cheesemasters post!

XD Well, I guess that you would want a few if you had a pet...

The Phoenix WWPS didn't last, lack of interest in the Forum killed it. AND may I add, Horatio had an order for several hundred crocodiles and alligators which he failed to collect and are still at Heathrow airport attacking lost tourists!

Yes but the fact that you couldn't let it go and other people couldn't makes me admire you all.

That is why you were Vice President.

Yes but the fact that you couldn't let it go and other people couldn't makes me admire you all.

That is why you were Vice President.

And I was proud of being your Vice President.

YES! I want the H$ system to start up again! I mean, it was disorganized before, but now we can have a whole system and I can even create a proper game with proper data logged onto my computer! And MK won't be giving newbies false information on it. YAHOO! I luff my H$ stystem. There can no longer be infinite cards, just the starter kits and bonuses and such. H$ can soon become an incentive for posting! Okay. I dream big. But hey, maybe it'll work.

YES! I want the H$ system to start up again! I mean, it was disorganized before, but now we can have a whole system and I can even create a proper game with proper data logged onto my computer! And MK won't be giving newbies false information on it. YAHOO! I luff my H$ stystem. There can no longer be infinite cards, just the starter kits and bonuses and such. H$ can soon become an incentive for posting! Okay. I dream big. But hey, maybe it'll work.

Yeah. We all, Meaning you, me, Taynio, uh..the rest of them should start back up our.."stores" but in a new topic, with new rules.

Yeah. We all, Meaning you, me, Taynio, uh..the rest of them should start back up our.."stores" but in a new topic, with new rules.

We will put you, Cheesemaster and TGHL in charge of writing the rules.

swoot.

Me because I am a scheming megalomaniac with a tedency to manipulate situations to my own benefit....

Me because I am a scheming megalomaniac with a tedency to manipulate situations to my own benefit....

Exactly the reason Cheesemaster and TBFOF are there. To keep two sets of eyes on you.

Exactly the reason Cheesemaster and TBFOF are there. To keep two sets of eyes on you.

Excellent, let us proceed in writing the rules!

(to reiterate stuff already said)

1: No infinite cards

(some ideas of mine, open to change)

2: Must be active poster with over 500 posts to join system

3: No "benefits" for people you like more than others

4: Everyone starts with H$100

5: Minimum wage- H$5 per day

(to reiterate stuff already said)

1:  No infinite cards

(some ideas of mine, open to change)

2:  Must be active poster with over 500 posts to join system

3:  No "benefits" for people you like more than others

4:  Everyone starts with H$100

5:  Minimum wage- H$5 per day

I think we need to set out the basic rules together, but then we can delegate certain reponsibilities to each of us within the group, so you could allocate employment rules to me, banking to TBFOF and posting to yourself. Then we can come back together and see whether we agree with the other's ideas.

ooooooooooooooooooooh, I want it back!!!! But one question does this mean I like lose my job completely lost my job or can I have back just make a new place for it and I have two places.sry. Neways I think it should come back. :D

Um. Before you make rules... I know this sounds selfist but... can you keep me in mind as the H$ system creator and stuffs? And can you go into the H$ committee topic to discuss this?

You aren't selfish, you deserve credit seeing that you are the mother of the system. :D

ooooooooooooooooooooh, I want it back!!!! But one question does this mean I like lose my job completely lost my job or can I have back just make a new place for it and I have two places.sry. Neways I think it should come back. :D

I'm sure Tayino will reinstate you if he comes back to make it considering your sterling work.

I am still drawing up the new WWPS. I am not sure who will be reinstated and etc.

However, due to your contribution to WWPS, your chances will be very high you get your job back.

To finish part of my previous post:

I am still drawing up the plans for the new WWPS.

Some may be the same. Some may be different.

There will be different rules and etc.

I am trying to make it 2x as better as the original was. (I hope)

It will not appear for a while. Please keep checking the Animal section to see if it has been opened.

]

Sorry if I do not get it up in your all's time frame.

To finish part of my previous post:

I am still drawing up the plans for the new WWPS.

Some may be the same. Some may be different.

There will be different rules and etc.

I am trying to make it 2x as better as the original was. (I hope)

It will not appear for a while. Please keep checking the Animal section to see if it has been opened.

]

Sorry if I do not get it up in your all's time frame.

Nooooooooo problem. We will wait patiently for whenever it appears. We are just very happy you have decided to reinstate WWPS! Thank you. :D

I'm sure Tayino will reinstate you if he comes back to make it considering your sterling work.

Thanks, I hope so!!! :D

I am still drawing up the new WWPS. I am not sure who will be reinstated and etc.

However, due to your contribution to WWPS, your chances will be very high you get your job back.

Yeah!!! *is happy her chances r high*hmmmm that sounds like my chances just went 2 a bar lol :D

Yeah!!! *is happy her chances r high*hmmmm that sounds like my chances just went 2 a bar lol :D

LOL! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i am terribly sorry people. My computer was hacked and blew. I had to buy a new one. I lost all of the files in Word for the WWPS. This so makes me mad.....

I am drawing them back up according to memory so obviously it will take longer.

Again, I am sorry.

i am terribly sorry people. My computer was hacked and blew. I had to buy a new one. I lost all of the files in Word for the WWPS.  This so makes me mad.....

Again, I am sorry.

How horrible. I was wondering what had happened. Just happy you are stopping back in to continue. :D

i am terribly sorry people. My computer was hacked and blew. I had to buy a new one. I lost all of the files in Word for the WWPS.  This so makes me mad.....

Again, I am sorry.

*kicks the cad who hacked deh compy*

Again, I am sorry.

I hate hackers.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, I am sorry.

I'm sorry. :(