Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Invision (My new HD story)

Arkcher looked over at the Clock. It was Midnight.

"I'm Hungry." He said. He lifted off the covers. she sleeps like a log, thought Arkcher. He tiptoed Out of the room into the kitchen. He s l o w l y opened The door to the Fridge and pulled out some Funyuns and Some A&W Root Beer. hopefully Skwerlhugger will Won't smell it and attack me. Not like his nose is powerful enough to small it all the way from Skwerl Swamp or wherever he lives...

In there Bedroom, MK woke up. " I thirsty. And I want to listen to Pink Floyd." She Didn't Notice that Arkcher wasn't there. She put on her Playboy Slippers and walked into the Kitchen to get a glass of Water. Suddenly she noticed Arkcher snaking on the Funyuns. She slowly Crept up to him.

"Toga. Toga. Toga. Toga. Toga." Arkcher looked. MK Hid. After He looked away, MK Crept up behind him.

"YOU!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!! STAND STILL LADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Shouted MK.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Screamed Arkcher. "You Scream like a GIRL!!!" said MK.

Funyuns in the fridge?

It keeps the roaches from getting into the bag and eating too much. :lol:

After MK set out the Belgian Waffles, She went in Her/His/There room and saw Arkcher was still in bed.

"wake up Arkcher." "Don't want to!" "Wake up!" 'Dont want to!" "WAKE UP!" "NO!!!!!"

MK Sighed Heavily. She walked out ofv the room. she came back in with her U2 special edition Ipod. she carefully placed the Headphones on Arkcher's head. she turned it to "Another Brick in the wall Part 2" and turned the volume all the way up.

After MK set out the Belgian Waffles, She went in Her/His/There room and saw Arkcher was still in bed.

"wake up Arkcher." "Don't want to!" "Wake up!" 'Dont want to!" "WAKE UP!" "NO!!!!!"

MK Sighed Heavily. She walked out ofv the room. she came back in with her U2 special edition Ipod. she carefully placed the Headphones on Arkcher's head. she turned it to "Another Brick in the wall Part 2" and turned the volume all the way up.

About that point, you rip the sheets off. Im too heavy to pull just the sheets off, so in a moment or two you'll either have ripped sheets or me on the floor. Muhaha.

About that point, you rip the sheets off. Im too heavy to pull just the sheets off, so in a moment or two you'll either have ripped sheets or me on the floor. Muhaha.

[My sheets are huge and tucked under the bed so far that by the time anybody could whip them away, I could leave and find another bed. ._.;;]

"ME NO WANT TO WAKE UP!" said Arkcher.

MK went over to the corner oif the room. She grabbed her BIG box of make up and started putting it on Arkcher.

MK laughed and pressed the Play Button.

"ME NO WANT TO WAKE UP!" said Arkcher.

MK went over to the corner oif the room. She grabbed her BIG box of make up and started putting it on Arkcher.

MK laughed and pressed the Play Button.

Heehee Arkchers wearing make up!

[XD Putting makeup on people while they sleep is fun.]

[Especially if you are using permanent ink Sharpies in place of make-up! :lol: ]

[And have Christmas lights and a sombrero!]

[XD Putting makeup on people while they sleep is fun.]

[Especially if you are using permanent ink Sharpies in place of make-up! :lol: ]

[And have Christmas lights and a sombrero!]

[Excellent touch! We could also add an Easter Egg tree! :lol: ]

[And glitter!]

• 1 month later...

Leter...

Arkcher let out a sigh. His wedding was in just a few hours, and he was incredibly nervous as he waited for his mother to come up and get him.

Finnally, his mother came up.

"Come down. It's time for your wedding" and Arkcher followed her.

At the Fusion's base....

Fusion banged his fist on his Bug Evil SuperComputer while his Fiance Preppygirl put her Manicured hands on his shoulders.

"I hate those Invisionests," he mumbled, and mumbeled several Mean Insukts as if the Invisionests were right in front of him.

At the Fusion's base....

Fusion banged his fist on his Bug Evil SuperComputer while his Fiance Preppygirl put her Manicured hands on his shoulders.

"I hate those Invisionests," he mumbled, and mumbeled several Mean Insukts as if the Invisionests were right in front of him.

[Wheeeee!

Not about the mean guy, though. He is LOSE! >:o]

At the Fusion's base....

:oVillains?

... yay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[a bunch of people at skating tonite may have been on School Boy, and they reminded me of this dang topic. Sooooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna try and start this up again.]

[YES! It's a MUSICAL!]

Fusion's Fiance', Preppygirl, put her manicured Hands on his shoulders. "You'll get rid of them soon enough, dear." she said to him. Fusion stood up, took her hands, and started singing

"So ya-Thought ya-Might like to-

Go to the show?"

His face turned into a swirl of Disgust. "To feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow?"

He took Preppygirl by her hand and led her to the transporter.

"I got some bad news for you sunshine...

Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel, and they sent us along, as a surrogate band,

We're gonna find out where you fans really stand!"

He sang as he burst in on the wedding...

[i think i'll leave you hanging there.]

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[a bunch of people at skating tonite may have been on School Boy, and they reminded me of this dang topic. Sooooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna try and start this up again.]

[YES! It's a MUSICAL!]

Fusion's Fiance', Preppygirl, put her manicured Hands on his shoulders. "You'll get rid of them soon enough, dear." she said to him. Fusion stood up, took her hands, and started singing

Go to the show?"

His face turned into a swirl of Disgust. "To feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow?"

Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel, and they sent us along, as a surrogate band,

[*hangs*

Well. Now that I've read that and it's engulfed me in curiosity, I better read the whole thing (so far)]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[YES! It's a MUSICAL!]

Go to the show?"

[*hangs*

Well. Now that I've read that and it's engulfed me in curiosity, I better read the whole thing (so far)]

[starting from the beginning is a must. This is a great story! :D ]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[YES! It's a MUSICAL!]

Go to the show?"

[*hangs*

[starting from the beginning is a must. This is a great story! :D ]

[i read it just then! *ish a fast reader*

I loved it too! *ish a devoted rader*]

[...Yeah. Give me a very good, really really huge book and you might get rid of me for a few days <_< I read all of 'His Dark Materials' (The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass, and the first one I don't remember the name to. I'm bad at names) in one day.]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[YES! It's a MUSICAL!]

Go to the show?"

[We're gonna sing. XD This will be pretty hillarious.]

The ring then rolled to Arckher's feet.

[THE ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL?!]

[My wedding ring in fact does become very important, but not in this Story. XD]

Later that Night...

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneone" laughed Monkeylicious as she and a Couple others were at MK's house laughing about the weddingrehearsal.

"Hahahahahaha" Muttered VSH. She didn't like it how the others were making fun of Arkcher and Mushroom_king. "Ha Ha... Arkcher like MK..." said Honey. "Ys uf cors!!11" said Monkeylicious. "You guys shutup!" yelled VSH. " Arkchr nd Mshrm ng sitn in a tre. K-I-s-s-I-N-G" and the others laughed, making VSH very very MAD. "SHUTUP!!!!" She yelled. MK, who was upstairs playing Gamecube, didn't hear it. Then Arkcher walked Through the door as Monkeylicious was singing her song. He bliushed a Deep red and ran upstairs. " Ha Ha..." said Dog Lover. "Look what youv'e done now, Genius!" said VSH.

[Eh, 'Bout then i'd have put the hunting tips on some of my arrows and loaded up my bow and gone back to them to show them exactly why they really should shut up soon. >D

I swear, these hunting tips arent archery accessories, they're like sharpened phillips screwdrivers. Should I shoot a deer with one, the fragile bands on the side that keep some of the blades down breaks upon impact, the agility of the arrow and the tip on it would put a hole through the deer's body about the size of a CD. It'd probably put a nice hole in about five consecutive people and still be going if I shot one. -demonic cackle-]

[YAY I'm in it! Oh I'm gunna get shot! *runs* by the way you must continue :D ]

[The nest part has some words Horatio always deletes for me, unless I'm on another account, even though they arn't very bad. So I probablt won't post the next part.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Are there any Deleted in the theatre tonight?

Get them up against the wall..."

"Against

The

Wall!"

"And theres one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me!" he pointed to Arkcher"

"get him up against the wall..."

"Against

The

Wall!"

"And that one looks Deleted...

and that ones a Deleted!

Who let all this riffraff into the room?"

"Theres one with spots!-

If I had my way...

I'D HAVE ALL OF YOU SHOT!"

Fusion turned his heel and left the room.

Mushroom_king, would you please re-write this chapter. I am not sure how exactly to edit it to your liking.

[ :unsure: The lyrics were posted earlier in the topic and you didn't edit them. :unsure: ]

Mushroom_king, would you please re-write this chapter. I am not sure how exactly to edit it to your liking.

[ :unsure: The lyrics were posted earlier in the topic and you didn't edit them. :unsure: ]

Then I must have made a mistake. I will go back and correct it now. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
[-pokes the topic- Eeeeemmmm Kaaaaayyyyyy. You should continue this.]

*~*Teh Grand Illusin*~*The Final Cut*~*

[but Horatio dun like the next part >O]

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*