Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Fall Ms./Mr./Mrs. HampsterDancer Poll

Horatio

Please vote for the person you feel should be Ms./Mr./Mrs. HampsterDancer.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for the person you feel should be Ms./Mr./Mrs. HampsterDancer.

• 1. Arkcher
    • 2. Lexxscrapham
    • 3. Skwerlhugger Will
    • 4. Mushroom_king
    • 5. Cheesemaster
    • 6. Hoops
    • 7. Vixen (Lee)
    • 8. Kep
    • 9. The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy
    • 10. Honey

This is poll information from Mega Wolf:

I. Competition, Nominees

1. If you have read this like you were supposed to before voting nominees, do NOT vote for yourself.

2. Do NOT use multiple accounts to vote multiple times.

3. Do Not Eat Hamsters.

4. Must not leave the boards during competition with the exception of people who have a reason.

5. Never pet a burning dog.

6. No bribery is permitted

7. Do not get upset over your amount of votes. If you do I may have to pull you out of the competition.

II. Competition, Voters

1. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

2. Do NOT tell anybody, Vote For This Person! They can vote on their own.

3. Don't randomly pick someone, think about it first.

4. No fully evil people can vote.

5. Do not put in your signature who to vote for. But you can 'advertise' this topic.

6. Must know the person you are voting for on the boards.

7. Can't vote unless you are staying. That way I know you're gonna be here for a while.

8. No pity votes.

9. I, Mega Wolf, have the right to pull people out of the competition voting.

Please cooperate. I may or may not give a warning for any rule breaking, so breaking so much as one rule is dangerous.

Me and Ark are locked in a tie.  I wonder who will win.

It's like a weapon lock in Dynasty Warriors 5, only you and Arkcher don't have to keep hitting square really fast to win. :o

It might help, though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Somebody needs to voooooote...

I do not know if Tigerpaw or Schimmislick have voted, but if we see them on, perhaps we can get them to both vote. No one is permitted to hint.

What if they both vote for us? So it would be 5-5?

I do not know if Tigerpaw or Schimmislick have voted, but if we see them on, perhaps we can get them to both vote. No one is permitted to hint.

Lovely Laura could vote! I guess the very next vote is the deciding vote as long as it declares one of you two the winner. What happens if the vote is not a tie-breaker? Then I guess we will have to wait until there is a tie-breaker vote unless Mega Wolf decides something different.

Lovely Laura could vote! I guess the very next vote is the deciding vote as long as it declares one of you two the winner. What happens if the vote is not a tie-breaker? Then I guess we will have to wait until there is a tie-breaker vote unless Mega Wolf decides something different.

Well, we could all pull a bush and demand a recount, then only count the votes for one person.

I'm not saying who to vote for, I'm just saying that somebody needs to vote.

How about we set up a deadline, and if nobody is declared winer by then, we start over again with only me and arkcher as candidates?

Mega Wolf will have to make this decision.

I have decided to.... CUT THE BABY IN HALF!

Not really. There can't be two winners. Cuz then they'd only get half a trophy each. And that doesn't look good for the future holders of the award. Seeing as there is an evolution of the trophy test with the molds. Different dents and such as there is a new winner resulted from dropping the newest trophy and then using it as the mold still...

*cough* Apologies. If November 25th comes with no results, there will be a tie breaking poll with the TOP DECIDED # OF PEOPLE. Not just the tied 2. I just need until the 25th to decide in the case of a longer-term tie.

How about we set up a deadline, and if nobody is declared winer by then, we start over again with only me and arkcher as candidates?

Not really. There can't be two winners. Cuz then they'd only get half a trophy each. And that doesn't look good for the future holders of the award. Seeing as there is an evolution of the trophy test with the molds. Different dents and such as there is a new winner resulted from dropping the newest trophy and then using it as the mold still...

*cough* Apologies. If November 25th comes with no results, there will be a tie breaking poll with the TOP DECIDED # OF PEOPLE. Not just the tied 2. I just need until the 25th to decide in the case of a longer-term tie.

The baby gets to stay whole. We had a deciding vote!

*waits for Mega Wolf to return* :o

Well that certainly simplifies things. Whoever won last, please present the award to Arkcher.

Congratulations arkcher!

• 1 month later...
So...what do I do now, MW?

You sit and think of Arkcher's awesome-tude. o_o

'Kay.

Now what? Don't I have to give him the award, or something? x_x

Yes. You need to do that, too.

Doesn't - Kat - need some kind of presentation speech! :lol:

...? I have to do a speech?

And I'm pretty sure nobody presented the award to me...

So...what do I do now, MW?

You sit and think of Arkcher's awesome-tude. o_o

'Kay.

Now what? Don't I have to give him the award, or something? x_x

Yes. You need to do that, too.

Doesn't - Kat - need some kind of presentation speech! :lol:

...? I have to do a speech?

And I'm pretty sure nobody presented the award to me...

*the crowd starts clapping and shouting*

SPEECH !!!

SPEECH !!!

SPEECH !!!