Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Aww man!

wildcat

Darn it, my scanners isn't working and a drew an AWESOME picture of a bobcat, it is the most realistic thing I have ever drawn. Oh yeah, exept maybe this persion I drew.I think I'll post that too. I am getting better and better at drawing every day! And the best part about it is that I don't use any drawing books. I just sketch my cats face that kinda looks like a tiger or a bobcat, then I enhance certain features on the Cat to make it look more like a big cat, or I'll add a main of I want a Lion or make stripes and enchance the chin and snout features if I make a tiger.... Oh yeah, and the best part of It all is I am currently one of the youngest (or what I know of) members of Hampster Dance, so I can gloat about my art work and poems :P:D:lol:

Darn it, my scanners isn't working and a drew an AWESOME picture of a bobcat, it is the most realistic thing I have ever drawn. Oh yeah, exept maybe this persion I drew.I think I'll post that too. I am getting better and better at drawing every day! And the best part about it is that I don't use any drawing books. I just sketch my cats face that kinda looks like a tiger or a bobcat, then I enhance certain features on the Cat to make it look more like a big cat, or I'll add a main of I want a Lion or make stripes and enchance the chin and snout features if I make a tiger.... Oh yeah, and the best part of It all is I am currently one of the youngest (or what I know of) members of Hampster Dance, so I can gloat about my art work and poems  :P  :D  :lol:

We love art, so as soon as you get those pics please send them over. We like praising up and coming artists!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Darn it, my scanners isn't working and a drew an AWESOME picture of a bobcat, it is the most realistic thing I have ever drawn. Oh yeah, exept maybe this persion I drew.I think I'll post that too. I am getting better and better at drawing every day! And the best part about it is that I don't use any drawing books. I just sketch my cats face that kinda looks like a tiger or a bobcat, then I enhance certain features on the Cat to make it look more like a big cat, or I'll add a main of I want a Lion or make stripes and enchance the chin and snout features if I make a tiger.... Oh yeah, and the best part of It all is I am currently one of the youngest (or what I know of) members of Hampster Dance, so I can gloat about my art work and poems  :P  :D  :lol:

im sorry about the pic im sure it was really good