Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Struggle for the Halloween costume...

Mega Wolf

WARNING: This is just a topic made out of mindless boredom.

Yeah. I'm having a problem because I'm already planning my Halloween costume. I want to be a Naruto character, but I don't know if my mom's gonna be willing to pay $50 for an Ino or Sakura costume offa eBay when shipping is more than half the price. :lol:

I suppose I could make a Tenten costume.

Yeah. I'm having a problem because I'm already planning my Halloween costume. I want to be a Naruto character, but I don't know if my mom's gonna be willing to pay $50 for an Ino or Sakura costume offa eBay when shipping is more than half the price. :lol:

There are a couple of suggestions I can make. First, if they show the weight, then you can call FedEx GROUND and ask what the cost of shipping ___ pounds would cost the slowest way. You can also ask the price of the USPS Parcel Post. Delivery confirmation, I believe, costs 35 cents, so you can ask for delivery confirmation and delete the insurance. This would save you 95 cents. Most often FedEx GROUND is 35% or more below everyone else. You can ask the seller if they would go to a Kinko's or FedEx office and save you money. Hope this helps.

Im probably gonna do with that whole drssed up as Val Hawyn thing again. That cloak is fun to wear. It goes all Fwoooosssshhh.

And this year, I might get pictures. I keep forgetting to. Ooh, Maybe some pictures with me wavin' that sword all around and maybe throwing some knives but that might be bad cuz if it hits something thats alive it could get pwned.

Anyway. <.< I can put that costume on any time I feel like, its just nobody is around here anymore that'll take a picture of me in stupid poses.

You should make a halloween costume based on an RP character. Its fun.

Hey! My mom was at Target the other day, and she saw this tshirt.

It was orange and it simply said, "This is my costume."

It was a halloween shirt.

:lol:

Hey! My mom was at Target the other day, and she saw this tshirt.

It was orange and it simply said, "This is my costume."

It was a halloween shirt.

I have one of those... its like. orange black and green and says This IS my hallowees costume!!!'

And when people read it, they think it says 'This is Mr. Halloween Costume' and think im really wierd.

I have a few options. A pirate, a ninja, or a person with a pink wig. Ohh. And there's a cape in my closet too. I can be...Dracula?

I'm clueless. But I like the pirate idea. I actually wanted to get a mascot chicken costume. But those things are like. $150. I don't feel like wasting my moolah on it.

I have a few options. A pirate, a ninja, or a person with a pink wig. Ohh. And there's a cape in my closet too. I can be...Dracula?

I'm clueless. But I like the pirate idea. I actually wanted to get a mascot chicken costume. But those things are like. $150. I don't feel like wasting my moolah on it.

We could be from different branches of the same piratey crew, yarr!

There are a couple of suggestions I can make. First, if they show the weight, then you can call FedEx GROUND and ask what the cost of shipping ___ pounds would cost the slowest way. You can also ask the price of the USPS Parcel Post. Delivery confirmation, I believe, costs 35 cents, so you can ask for delivery confirmation and delete the insurance. This would save you 95 cents. Most often FedEx GROUND is 35% or more below everyone else. You can ask the seller if they would go to a Kinko's or FedEx office and save you money. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, but I think it's coming from some company in China anyways. Eh, I'll just check Hot Topic. I heard that they bought the rights to selling Naruto stuffs! My friends and I are going this weekend.

Thanks for the help, but I think it's coming from some company in China anyways. Eh, I'll just check Hot Topic. I heard that they bought the rights to selling Naruto stuffs! My friends and I are going this weekend.

Oh, I thought you were buying it off ebay, someone in the USA was shipping it.

Oh, I thought you were buying it off ebay, someone in the USA was shipping it.

Ebay is quite international, that's why you see things like "please check local regulations before bidding.'

I don't like Hot Topic. All the people in there stare at me like they're gonna eat me, or something. >_>;;;

I don't like Hot Topic. All the people in there stare at me like they're gonna eat me, or something. >_>;;;

Then I suggest you give them something to stare at... HISS as you walk in!

:lol::lol::lol:

Mos def. ^^ I just got the pirate costume.

Whenever I need jeans or something, I get them off the internet.

It's not the people that think they're 'goth' that scare me. It's the preps that are in there. They giggle and stuff. Plus, I'm finding that store very annoying now that it's been taken over by posers and preps. The two P's.

Er... went to Hot Topic with my friends today. No Naruto stuff, just random anime shirts and all this "goth" stuff. No, the people there were like. Freaky. This girl at the counter looked like a man. Or did the man look like a girl?

Er... went to Hot Topic with my friends today. No Naruto stuff, just random anime shirts and all this "goth" stuff. No, the people there were like. Freaky. This girl at the counter looked like a man. Or did the man look like a girl?

I went their the other day when I was really bored. Mine had a pink platic anime wig thing. Or, just google for your costume. You can find it.

yeah, Hot topic's pretty lame, at least Spencer's is a little weird.

although I probably wouldn't attract much notice in either, even if I could convince myself to do this one thing I thought of.  More on that if I ever get around to attempting it.

:lol: *wonders what Lexxscrapham might be thinking* :lol:

It's not the people that think they're 'goth' that scare me. It's the preps that are in there. They giggle and stuff. Plus, I'm finding that store very annoying now that it's been taken over by posers and preps. The two P's.

I know. A lot of the preps at my school are trying to go "goth" and a lot of the "goths" at my school are semi-prep.

The mall in St. Lewis had this really cool store called Animagination. It had lotsa gaming stuff and anime DVDs and I really liked it, but they don't have one at the malls around here. ;_;

Mos def. ^^ I just got the pirate costume.

I pretty much had all of mine already. My mom is just making me a coat. I'm being one of the Jack Sparrow-esque (sp?) pirates. My uncle loaned me a lot of skull rings to wear and braid into my hair and such. >:D

although I probably wouldn't attract much notice in either, even if I could convince myself to do this one thing I thought of.  More on that if I ever get around to attempting it.

Also wonders.

Then I suggest you give them something to stare at... HISS as you walk in!

Phfft. I think that's the secret sign you want to join their club, or something. All the wannabees wander around my school hissing all the time.

My musings exactly. :D

I went their the other day when I was really bored. Mine had a pink platic anime wig thing. Or, just google for your costume. You can find it.

Oh, I saw those weird wigs. And I've checked the internet. Only stuff from Shanghai.

Let's see... here were my Naruto costume choices from the start....

1. Hinata- Mentioned by friend before I said anything. And that jacket would be hard to find.

2. Sakura- Costumes expensive(pink wigs are weird anyways)

3. Ino- Costumes expensive(and I'd be awful as a blonde)

4. Kin- Costume complicated and hard to find

5. Tenten- Possible, just need to find a certain type of shirt.

So yeah. Tenten, a semi-minor character, is probably my only choice.

I know. A lot of the preps at my school are trying to go "goth" and a lot of the "goths" at my school are semi-prep.

The mall in St. Lewis had this really cool store called Animagination. It had lotsa gaming stuff and anime DVDs and I really liked it, but they don't have one at the malls around here. ;_;

zomffgg. They're all a bunch of little losers. With their never ending giggling. Gaaah.

Hmm. I'm going to St. Louis soon. Hopefully. For school. Which, I don't think we'll be going to a mall...

There's this mall in Texas called "Grapevine". They have every store known to man. Even a Hello Kitty/Sanrio store. Much freakish.

My friend Thomas has decided he wants to make my costume.

that could be interesting...

do tell more.

there is a place on internet where random thoughts are placed in smallish boxes, find it, and among the thousands of ideas in storage there, you will find the answer.

My friend Thomas has decided he wants to make my costume.

that could be interesting...

do tell more.

there is a place on internet where random thoughts are placed in smallish boxes, find it, and among the thousands of ideas in storage there, you will find the answer.

could that be the message boards?

could that be the message boards?

there is a message board there, but the main premise is more try and fit an entire 'blog entry into a major weblog site user icon.

kind of fun, and you can press random without finding some sixth-grade girl's seven-page rant about a cute boy not showing any intrest in her, when she hasn't even bothered to say so much as Hello to him yet.

I was thinking about being a goth for Halloween. I could have a horse, and some faux leather and furs...And a little "Kill The Christians" sign on the back of my horse.

Sound nice?

XD Do it. But then again, you can't be part of my piratey crew...

I was thinking about being a goth for Halloween. I could have a horse, and some faux leather and furs...And a little "Kill The Christians" sign on the back of my horse.

Sound nice?

that could be interesting, especially if you ran in toasome of those monochromatic drama queens that call themselves "goth"

or am I just crazy over the rainbow?

• 2 weeks later...

Sound nice?

Then I would cry.

Sound nice?

that could be interesting, especially if you ran in toasome of those monochromatic drama queens that call themselves "goth"

Only those over dramatic people are over the rainbow.

I'm not sure what would happen if that happened. Something cool I suppose.

Heh. Today. These cheeleaders were doing this cruddy cheer in one of my classes. (Which went something like spelling H-O-R-N-E-T-S. Since that's the school's mascot.) I walked over to their group and said, "Wow. You guys sure do put the 'hor' in 'hornets'." And walked away.

Sound nice?

Heh. Today. These cheeleaders were doing this cruddy cheer in one of my classes. (Which went something like spelling H-O-R-N-E-T-S. Since that's the school's mascot.) I walked over to their group and said, "Wow. You guys sure do put the 'hor' in 'hornets'." And walked away.

Heh. That sounds like you.

Sound nice?

If that happened, then Toto would be required to use her magial powers that I know she has to transport me to wherever she is so that I could make fun of them.

Sound nice?

Then I would cry.

Aww. ;_; Maybe you could wear a pirate hat, or carry around a stuffed parrot, or something.

Sound nice?

The cheerleaders always practice right outside our English class. It's really funny, because all the boys start starring out the window of the door and then our teacher throws erasers at them to make them pay attention. >:D

Sound nice?

Suprised that didn't get editted out. But just as hilarious. :lol:

Sound nice?

Very close. My edit paw was twitching, but I was laughing too hard, so my paw slipped over to approve. :lol::lol::lol:

Sound nice?

Very close. My edit paw was twitching, but I was laughing too hard, so my paw slipped over to approve. :lol::lol::lol:

I see. :lol:

Sound nice?

I was almost for sure that your twitchy paw would have clicked 'delete'.

Sound nice?

I was a bit surprised as to it's acceptance as well. :lol:

Sound nice?

I can delete this is you would like!

Sound nice?

I can delete this if you would like!

Is i would like it to stay. ^.^

Sound nice?

Ummmm. What's that, little post? You want to stay? Well. Alright. What the post says, goes.

Sound nice?

Very close. My edit paw was twitching, but I was laughing too hard, so my paw slipped over to approve. :lol:

Is i would like it to stay. ^.^

You is... :lol::lol::lol:

Sound nice?

Very close. My edit paw was twitching, but I was laughing too hard, so my paw slipped over to approve. :lol:

Ummmm. What's that, little post? You want to stay? Well. Alright. What the post says, goes.

What the little post wants, the little post gets!

I am going as a witch. I know it is broing but after 11 years of thinking of halloween costumes you run out of them. I am just wearing a withches hat and wearing a black skirt and a black tee shirt.

Broing... is this a Scottish boing? :lol:

Withches... you are wearing a ches with hat?

horatio, you were modding quotes without telling us!  cheap.
I can delete this IS you would like!

I can delete this IF you would like!

Would I do that?

:lol::o:lol:

Horatio obviously does not like your use of the word "is".

Smart cookie you are Miss Toto!

Would I do that?

A smart egg-less cookie, that is.

And honey-less. Bad things happen when I eat honey.

Would I do that?

Too much sugar? :o

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

:( Ohhhhhhh, I am so sorry! :(

*sees some happy bees*

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

OMGWTHBEES! *hides behind Horatio* >_>;;;

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

No big deal. I'm allergic to lots of things. And honey is icky.

horatio, you were modding quotes without telling us! cheap.

Would I do that?

:o

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

*realizes - Kat - doesn't have the BIG picture...

and runs behind The Jigging Queen and hides*]

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

*blows whistle* Come, my buzzing minions! Let us sting terror into the hearts of all people to take over the world!

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

*blows whistle* Come, my buzzing minions! Let us sting terror into the hearts of all people to take over the world!

*wonders if these are any relation to the African killer bees*

:o:blink::o

Would I do that?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

It's all your fault, Horatio. -hides under something-

Would I do that?

Too much sugar?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

:o:huh: All..... my fault? :huh::o

Would I do that?

Too much sugar?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

*sees some happy bees*

:o:huh: All..... my fault? :huh::o

You pointed them out! ;_; *debates wiether or not to swing at them with the Claymore*

Would I do that?

Too much sugar?

I'm allergic to it. O.O

Ohhhhhhh, I am so sorry!

*sees some happy bees*

:o:blink:

All..... my fault? :huh::o

You pointed them out! ;_; *debates wiether or not to swing at them with the Claymore*

*eyes are bulging wide open*

NO!!! Don't do that! Don't make them mad!!!!

:o:o:o

:o  :blink: 

*secretly replaces Claymore with giant flyswatter*

*runs for cover, sees a tube and knows this will be a great place to hide*

*swiches on vacum.*

*Realises hose is on backwards*

*watches Horatio shoot out of the tube*

*screams as I fly through the air*

*inflates an air bed for landing* These things are handy!

*has a soft cushiony landing*

What a wonderful wolf you are!!!

*hands Jesse an IOU for future use*

:D:D:D

Hey! This doesn't smell like Claymore! Oh, well. *shoves everyone outside the topic, puts on a bee-keeper's suit, and goes after the bees*

Watches the hampster-wolf-dog-kat-whateverlexxyis slaughter.  You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Wait, are we slaughtering something, or being slaughtered? Because I'm firmly oppose things slaughtering me.

Watches the hampster-wolf-dog-kat-whateverlexxyis slaughter.  You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Wait, are we slaughtering something, or being slaughtered? Because I'm firmly oppose things slaughtering me.

You are being slaughtered by the Zimbabwian killer cheese.

* grabs Teh claymore and jumps on top of Kat.*

"By the power of greyskull..."

Oh my!!!

*grabs claymore before it slaughters the cheese*

*reclaims Claymore*

Thundercats. Thundercats! THUNDERCATS! HOOOOO!

*reclaims Claymore*

if that doesn't work we could try to form Voltron.

*reclaims Claymore*

Well, Tundercats always works for me, because I'm a cat. But if for some reason there is a problem, I normally go for Big O.

Yaay. Thanks to my brother's girlfriend, I get to go trick-or-treating! =D

Also, at school I will be a man witch and make corny Manwich jokes all day long and then when I go to my brother's girlfriend's Halloween party I get to use one of her anime costumes!

*reclaims Claymore*

Well, Tundercats always works for me, because I'm a cat. But if for some reason there is a problem, I normally go for Big O.

so would I, but we kind of had an eighties cartoon thing going, I didn't want to break the chain.

*reclaims Claymore*

so would I, but we kind of had an eighties cartoon thing going, I didn't want to break the chain.

Well, there is still a chain, because both Voltron and Big O invlove giant robots.

I helped out at this local town square candy-giving thing. You'd be surprised at all the skanky costumes six year olds were wearing. French maids, 'goths', cotumes showing too much off...

Next year I'ma be an emo kid.

I helped out at this local town square candy-giving thing. You'd be surprised at all the skanky costumes six year olds were wearing. French maids, 'goths', cotumes showing too much off...

Next year I'ma be an emo kid.

That'll be rad.

I'll have to think what I want to be. Maybe a cereal killer?

I was a man witch. Weeheee. And now my friend's boyfriend calls me "The Manwitch" in science cuz I sit next to him.

*tries to remember what food is in the Manwich commercial*

*remembers it is something not in a hamster diet*

:lol::P:lol:

I am pretty sure it is a sandwich made out of man. :P

I was a man witch. Weeheee. And now my friend's boyfriend calls me "The Manwitch" in science cuz I sit next to him.

No, that's Soylent Green.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Soylent Green is people!!

:huh::blink::huh:

zomffgg. You've never watched the 1973 movie "Soylent Green"??

The year is 2022. Food has become rare, since man has destroyed all natural resources. The government comes up with a new product called Soylent green. When people slowly find out that these biscut-like cracker foodstuff are actually made with human organs.

The year is 2022. Food has become rare, since man has destroyed all natural resources. The government comes up with a new product called Soylent green. When people slowly find out that these biscut-like cracker foodstuff are actually made with human organs.

no, i can't say i have.

no, i can't say i have.

you should, if for no other reason than the famous line

"soylent green is made ...from PEOPLE!!!"

of course, I just spoiled the ending for you. but you can still watch it for their interesting method of riot control.

no, i can't say i have.

you should, if for no other reason than the famous line

"soylent green is made ...from PEOPLE!!!"

of course, I just spoiled the ending for you. but you can still watch it for their interesting method of riot control.

Exactly.

No SciFi fan can't be a true SciFi fan without seeing that movie.

Exactly.

perhaps, but one defintietly must see 2001 to consider themselves a sci-fi fan, I know it's set four years in the past, but it's still a good movie.

I've only seen half of it.

So am I half of a SciFi fan?

Exactly.

perhaps, but one defintietly must see 2001 to consider themselves a sci-fi fan, I know it's set four years in the past, but it's still a good movie.

don't worry too much, most the important dialog is in the middle third anyways, but you defintley should watch the rest. it might make more sense.

Exactly.

don't worry too much, most the important dialog is in the middle third anyways, but you defintley should watch the rest. it might make more sense.

Teehee. I won't worry too much, since you told me not to.

....I have like. 26 movies on my list to watch. So, I'll make it number 14, since House of Wax isn't that important. I just wanted to see Paris Hilton get a pole jammed into her head.

Exactly.

Teehee. I won't worry too much, since you told me not to.

....I have like. 26 movies on my list to watch. So, I'll make it number 14, since House of Wax isn't that important. I just wanted to see Paris Hilton get a pole jammed into her head.