Hampsterdance Discussion Board

a little pic i made in paint

Vixen.

haha! i was waiting for my mother to finish making french toast so i decided to make a little pic in paint. Keep in mind that I had only about 7 mins and my mouse is not very good. This is a very bad pic but I felt like posting it :P

I can draw better than this, I swear! If only I had a scanner! I must somehow convince my father to get one for me....

-Lee

fox.bmp

haha! i was waiting for my mother to finish making french toast so i decided to make a little pic in paint. Keep in mind that I had only about 7 mins and my mouse is not very good. This is a very bad pic but I felt like posting it :P

I can draw better than this, I swear! If only I had a scanner! I must somehow convince my father to get one for me....

-Lee

I love it! You get The Platinum Moon Award for this artwork!!! :D

-Lee

I love it! You get The Platinum Moon Award for this artwork!!! :D

And a Golden Goonie Award! :D

-Lee

That's cute.

-Lee

that looks good! cheesey award for you!

-Lee

That's awesome! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

(randomly) i was just wondering if u were a boy or girl, because theres a boy in my class named lee and i think my frind knows a girl named lee, so.....yeah.

I <3 being random!

I am a girl. A chickadee. A dudette. whatever.

I know a boy called Lee too. He's awesome.

-Lee

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

(randomly) i was just wondering if u were a boy or girl, because theres a boy in my class named lee and i think my frind knows a girl named lee, so.....yeah.

I

-Lee

Is your birth name Lee or something else? My aunt was Lee, but her birth name was Leone, which I think is beautiful as well.

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

ok

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

Is your birth name Lee or something else? My aunt was Lee, but her birth name was Leone, which I think is beautiful as well.

I am actually called Liandra (pronounced Lee-and-rah). When my mother couldn't think of a name for me she put Leanne and Sandra together and out came my name. Sheena has a teddy bear named after me cause she likes my real name :) That makes me feel so special.

-Lee

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I

-Lee

I am actually called Liandra (pronounced Lee-and-rah). When my mother couldn't think of a name for me she put Leanne and Sandra together and out came my name. Sheena has a teddy bear named after me cause she likes my real name :) That makes me feel so special.

-Lee

Your mother created a most magnificient name.

:D:D:D

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

Yes, it is pretty spiffeh. Your mom is good at making names.

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I

-Lee

-Lee

Now my mother decided all hamsters should be named with an H!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

Why is that?

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I

-Lee

-Lee

Why is that?

Your name always begins with the letter of what you are. (Ex: Racoons names begin with R, Squirrels names begin with S, Turtles names begin with T, Hamsters begin with H, etc.)

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

Why thank you both :) I love my Mummy dearest.

-Lee

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

Why is that?

Your name always begins with the letter of what you are. (Ex: Racoons names begin with R, Squirrels names begin with S, Turtles names begin with T, Hamsters begin with H, etc.)

Okay, that makes sense.

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

Now go and give her a big hug and kiss! :D

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I

-Lee

-Lee

Why is that?

Okay, that makes sense.

Plus it is easy! :lol:

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

Now go and give her a big hug and kiss! :D

Of course I will :)

-Lee

does anyone want to see another 5 min Paint foxy thingy? I seem to draw them to pass the time when I am waiting for something.

-Lee

Outstanding!

*hands Lee The Platinum Moon Award*

*hints that a 5 min Paint hamster thingy might make someone very happy*

:lol::lol::lol:

Horray! Thank you!!!

-Lee

I <3 being random!

-Lee

-Lee

Why is that?

my freind's brother has a turtle named donatello

does anyone want to see another 5 min Paint foxy thingy? I seem to draw them to pass the time when I am waiting for something.

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

I will draw a little hammie next time :D

-Lee

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

*is soooooooooooo happy!*

YES! YES! YES!

THANK YOU LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

YES! YES! YES!

Here you are horatio!

-Lee

horatiohammy.bmp

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

YES! YES! YES!

Here you are horatio!

-Lee

I llllllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

What a great way to start the day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*hands Lee The Double Platinum Moon With A Red Heart In The Center Award*

*is very happy* :D

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

YES! YES! YES!

Here you are horatio!

-Lee

I llllllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

What a great way to start the day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*hands Lee The Double Platinum Moon With A Red Heart In The Center Award*

*is very happy* :D

You are so very welcome. It was fun drawing that hammie :)

-Lee

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

YES! YES! YES!

Here you are horatio!

-Lee

It is so cute! :D

-Lee

Outstanding!

Yay!

-Lee

YES! YES! YES!

Here you are horatio!