Hampsterdance Discussion Board

MW AND KAT ARE BAD DUDES!

- Kat -

I took a screencap of the NES game Bad Dudes and masterfully editted it in Paint. XD See Arkcher's Werewolf 3 topic for details. And to read the story, 'cause it's all cool and stuff.

post-5957-1126231986_thumb.jpg

I took a screencap of the NES game Bad Dudes and masterfully editted it in Paint. XD See Arkcher's Werewolf 3 topic for details. And to read the story, 'cause it's all cool and stuff.

Oh yeah. Bad dudes. Even though we're both girls. Boo yah! :lol:

Yeah. Digitally remastered. o_O;

I could fix it up with PSP so it has parts of you peoples' avatars (custom ones I or someone made) so it isnt fixed with MS Pain. Paint. whatever.

Go ahead. I find that the terrible MS Paint-quality makes it more endearing, though.

And more funny.

If I ever decide to be patient enough, I may just draw us in the same pose, but we'll actually look like girls and not stick-people heads. XD

If I ever decide to be patient enough, I may just draw us in the same pose, but we'll actually look like girls and not stick-people heads. XD

I found it to be quite hilarious.

The game is even better. XD The president has been kidnapped by ninjas, and it's up to the BAD DUDES to save him!

The game is even better. XD The president has been kidnapped by ninjas, and it's up to the BAD DUDES to save him!

that sounds like a fun game!

Can I have 50 points too? =(

Only if you...umm..give me...a...hug...?

You want to be Arkcher hug'd so badly that you'd award 50 points? Le gasp. =o

Actually, I dun really care what he does, he just has to do something. I can't go handing out points willy-nilly! You have to earn them!

Even if all you do to earn them is, like, inhale oxygen and expell is as carbon dioxide. >_>;;;

LOL!!! Great pic! You should start a contest for who can make the funniest weirdest nes quality picture...Congrats Kat you get the CREATIVE CLAWS award!

Huzzah!

I probably could, but I'm not sure how many people have an emulator to get NES screencaps.

Actually, I dun really care what he does, he just has to do something. I can't go handing out points willy-nilly! You have to earn them!

Even if all you do to earn them is, like, inhale oxygen and expell is as carbon dioxide. >_>;;;

:lol: That is exactly the reason I responded to his question with a "No" answer. :lol:

:lol: That is exactly the reason I responded to his question with a "No" answer. :lol:

Horatio gets it.

Horatio gets it.

*inhales* *exhales*

Horatio gets it.

*inhales* *exhales*

40,000 POINTS!

Wow. I think you now have the most points on the board.

Random Roman Soldier in a dramatic voice: Leave him. He is of no importance.

Crow (Also in a dramatic voice): Cocka-doodle-doo.

-MST3K

hey kat, i was just wondering what MST3K was....funny quote!~

Horatio gets it.

*inhales* *exhales*

40,000 POINTS!

Yay, my first Kat Points!

Horatio gets it.

*inhales* *exhales*

40,000 POINTS!

Sw00t. I think they're my first Kat points. :lol:

-MST3K

MST3K is short for Mystery Science Theatre 3,000 (K is the Roman numberal for 1,000). It was a very funny show on the Sci-Fi Channel about a guy named Joel (Evenually, he quit and was replaced with a guy named Mike) that was shot into space because his boss didn't like him. So now he and the two robot he built (Crow and Tom Servo) are forced to watch bad movies. But they make sarcastic commetns and make fun of them while they do it and it's really funny. Sadly, the show ended a few years ago.

Horatio gets it.

*inhales* *exhales*

40,000 POINTS!

Sw00t. I think they're my first Kat points. :lol:

*grooves to Sandstorm*

-MST3K

MST3K is short for Mystery Science Theatre 3,000 (K is the Roman numberal for 1,000). It was a very funny show on the Sci-Fi Channel about a guy named Joel (Evenually, he quit and was replaced with a guy named Mike) that was shot into space because his boss didn't like him. So now he and the two robot he built (Crow and Tom Servo) are forced to watch bad movies. But they make sarcastic commetns and make fun of them while they do it and it's really funny. Sadly, the show ended a few years ago.

oooo, ive heard of that! just didnt get it from the initials...