Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Ho-Ray-Sho.

That one hamsta known as Samus got keeled dead, and now Spider is less active and appears very bored.

So.

Do the cute little fuzzes known as Hamsta's get lonely? I'm pretty sure they do, but Spider is acting fairly sad now.

Though one vital thing- Would a replacement hamsta be absolutely necessary, as we're on a rather tight budget right now.

That, And if we got another hamsta, would they attempt to keel each other dead? =o

That one hamsta known as Samus got keeled dead, and now Spider is less active and appears very bored.

So.

Do the cute little fuzzes known as Hamsta's get lonely? I'm pretty sure they do, but Spider is acting fairly sad now.

Though one vital thing- Would a replacement hamsta be absolutely necessary, as we're on a rather tight budget right now.

That, And if we got another hamsta, would they attempt to keel each other dead? =o

You do not need to get a replacement if you put Spider in the ball or interact with him. If you do get him a pal... get a baby. And please... please... please... make sure it is a boy! Petsmart usually only carries one sex and they will tell you which one it is on the telephone.

I think it's ho, as in homosapian, ray, as in a ray from the sun, she, like she, and oh.

As for the hamsters, I have know virtually nothing about them and following my advice would proably lead to the death of your poor, small mammal.

My sister and I are still trying to get a ride to a pet store to buy a Hamsta-ball. The contents of the Hamsta-cage right here at the moment: A few tubes, A wheel, A loft room thing, and a spiral ramp thing. ... And of course bedding foodstuff and water.

This, and Spider is a girl hamsta. Will that make any difference on the matter?

My sister and I are still trying to get a ride to a pet store to buy a Hamsta-ball. The contents of the Hamsta-cage right here at the moment: A few tubes, A wheel, A loft room thing, and a spiral ramp thing. ... And of course bedding foodstuff and water.

This, and Spider is a girl hamsta. Will that make any difference on the matter?

Whoa....... I messed up. Get a girl! NO boys! Unless you want a million babies, please get a girl.

But, if you spend time with Spider, she will not be so lonely. Let her play in the ball and keep an eye on her. They dehydrate fairly rapidly, so after a bit, put her back in her cage so she can get some water and then you can give her more ball time. One more thing, it is a really good idea to not wake her up and place her in the ball without giving her time to go to the bathroom first.

If you do not have time for her, then, get her a female playmate. The same sex hammies, get along well.

I think it's ho, as in homosapian, ray, as in a ray from the sun, she, like she, and oh.

As for the hamsters, I have know virtually nothing about them and following my advice would proably lead to the death of your poor, small mammal.

, well, I don't know how to type it with out that curse word, so BOAR, but just change the B to an H..HOAR, AH, SHE, OH

HOARAHSHEOH

, well, I don't know how to type it with out that curse word, so BOAR, but just change the B to an H..HOAR, AAAAAAA, SHE, OH

HOARAASHEOH

Just a thought... hoar is a word. Have you ever heard of a hoar frost?

How about hoary, hoarier, hoariest, hoariness?

1. gray or white with or as if with age

2. extremely old

, well, I don't know how to type it with out that curse word, so BOAR, but just change the B to an H..HOAR, AAAAAAA, SHE, OH

HOARAASHEOH

2. extremely old

Nuhhh. Nope. Never heard of it. So anyway, who was right. If anyone..

HOARAASHEOH

2. extremely old

Nuhhh. Nope. Never heard of it. So anyway, who was right. If anyone..

It depends... who has birthday cake? :lol:

We have cupcakes downstairs fresh made tonight. >.> but with frosting that expired 4 years ago. (Seriously. It expired like may 21st of '01. And we still have it around.)

What are you waiting for? :lol: You think I would let a little thing like an expiration date bother me? :lol: I believe you keeled me dead in another topic, so not to worry.

*waits for Arkcher to pass the plate*

o_o; I never said you could have some. xD

*borrows a couple of Claymore's from - Kat - and some hand grenades from Cheesemaster*

REALLY?!?!? :blink:

Might you want to rethink that statement? :lol:

*calls in the B-52's to be on standby*

nuuu! ;.; my grenades! *pets grenades* let's play pass the grenade! i pull and pass first!

*borrows a couple of Claymore's from - Kat - and some hand grenades from Cheesemaster*

-distracts Horatio with some Hamsta-treat stuff and sunflower seeds whilst I escape =[ -

nuuu! ;.; my grenades! *pets grenades* let's play pass the grenade! i pull and pass first!

*runs away at top speed and squeaks*

Hand it to Arkcher!!! :lol:

-distracts Horatio with some Hamsta-treat stuff and sunflower seeds whilst I escape =[ -

*doesn't work because I ran away at top speed*

*Cheesemaster passes Arkcher the hand grenade with the pulled pin* :o

What kind, the music artists or the planes?

:lol: LOL :lol:

You get The Gold Star Award for that question!

Bomber Planes!

Of course, we could use a little music by the B-52's to accompany the fanfare. :lol:

You can have a few light-claymores if you share, Horatio. :D

Absolutely I will share! At the moment I suggest you depart the area. Cheesemaster has just handed Arkcher a hand grenade with the pin pulled.

*lightbulb comes on in brain*

Hey, please grab Arkcher's cupcakes as you depart the area!!!

:lol: LOL :lol:

You get The Gold Star Award for that question!

Bomber Planes!

Of course, we could use a little music by the B-52's to accompany the fanfare. :lol:

Huzzah! *turns on boombox*

Absolutely I will share! At the moment I suggest you depart the area. Cheesemaster has just handed Arkcher a hand grenade with the pin pulled.

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

Muahahaha they are all mine. >:^D

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

*tickles!*

Quick, MW! Take the cupcakes! You, me, and Horatio will split them!

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

-stuffed the grenade in one of the cupcakes- >D Now nobody shall have some!

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

*runs away* *hears explosion* a gooey, sticky, explosion! free cupcake mush!

*has Kat use her mad ninja skillz to help me make more cupcakes*

*out-ninjas kat* seriously, i am, like, a cat. :blink: i was sitting on a 3 foot wall outside the school, talking to "Jane," when my friend decided to be stupid and come over and push me off. I landed on my hands and feet. so then i pulled my friend off the wall. he wasn't as graceful. XD You see, i our school, after you eat lunch, there is a place outside where you can go to chat with your friends.

*out-ninjas kat* seriously, i am, like, a cat. :blink: i was sitting on a 3 foot wall outside the school, talking to "Jane," when my friend decided to be stupid and come over and push me off. I landed on my hands and feet. so then i pulled my friend off the wall. he wasn't as graceful. XD You see, i our school, after you eat lunch, there is a place outside where you can go to chat with your friends.

You can't out-ninja Kat's mad ninja skillz. They're just too mad. So if she fell off of a 10 foot wall she'd land on her feet.

You can't out-ninja Kat's mad ninja skillz. They're just too mad. So if she fell off of a 10 foot wall she'd land on her feet.

True dat.

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

*chucks cupcake mush at Arkcher* Meanie! ;_;

*uses mad ninja skillz to help MW make more that are GRENADE/EXPLOSIVE/ANYTING BUT BEING EATEN PROOF* XP

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

*uses mad ninja skillz to help MW make more that are GRENADE/EXPLOSIVE/ANYTING BUT BEING EATEN PROOF* XP

*jumps, opens mouth really, really wide, intercepts cupcake mush complete with icing, and lands back on my feet with pouches bulging, happy*

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

*jumps, opens mouth really, really wide, intercepts cupcake mush complete with icing, and lands back on my feet with pouches bulging, happy*

Itching yourself all the while, right? :lol:

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

But of course! The itching is non-stop!!!!!!! By the way... aloe didn't work. And yes, some people do eat and drink it. The next time you are in a health food store... ask. And yes, it is really, really vile. I tried it and washing my mouth out with soap would have been a better alternative.

True dat.

that is easier, you have more time to react.

True dat.

Yeah, but also, my feet aren't already only a few inches from the ground, anyway.

True dat.

Yeah, but also, my feet aren't already only a few inches from the ground, anyway.

no you misunderstood. time for a piccy! post-6475-1126745859_thumb.jpg

True dat.

no you misunderstood. time for a piccy! wallfall.JPG

Great pic! LOL

True dat.

But...if you fell that way, then the only conceiveable way for you to land on your hands and feet is for you to do like I drew in the high-tech diagram down here. Landing with all of you body weight on your hands after a three-foot fall isn't all that bad, especially if you're tall enough to reach the ground behind you without actually having to fall off the wall. On a ten-foot wall, however, inobody is tall enough to reach the ground behind them while still seated on the wall, thus all of your weigt would be put into your arms and hands.

post-5957-1126816115_thumb.jpg

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

But of course! The itching is non-stop!!!!!!! By the way... aloe didn't work. And yes, some people do eat and drink it. The next time you are in a health food store... ask. And yes, it is really, really vile. I tried it and washing my mouth out with soap would have been a better alternative.

I'm gonna try drinking aloe for my excema(I'm no doctor, so if I spelt that wrong. I smacks you.). I heard that it's really good for it.

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

I'm gonna try drinking aloe for my excema(I'm no doctor, so if I spelt that wrong. I smacks you.). I heard that it's really good for it.

Good luck. I will be standing by with a few boxes of Altoids for you... Licorice, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Ginger, Peppermint... and any others I might have missed.

:o:unsure::o

True dat.

But...if you fell that way, then the only conceiveable way for you to land on your hands and feet is for you to do like I drew in the high-tech diagram down here. Landing with all of you body weight on your hands after a three-foot fall isn't all that bad, especially if you're tall enough to reach the ground behind you without actually having to fall off the wall. On a ten-foot wall, however, inobody is tall enough to reach the ground behind them while still seated on the wall, thus all of your weigt would be put into your arms and hands.

A-like-a this-a?

post-765-1126890634_thumb.jpg

;D Stick figure animations are fun.

True dat.

i sort of fell backwards, my hands landed, and i twisted aroun, and onto my feet. without any preparation, i was caught completely unawares. try that sometime.

True dat.

no you misunderstood. time for a piccy! wallfall.JPG

A-like-a this-a?

fallingdown.gif

Absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!

True dat.

A-like-a this-a?

yep, like that.

That was a really good anim job.

I am impressed.

okay.

*grabs all cupcakes*

Good luck. I will be standing by with a few boxes of Altoids for you... Licorice, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Ginger, Peppermint... and any others I might have missed.

:o:unsure::o

Soon as I go to the mall next time, seeing as there's a shopping center with a place called Sprouts.

True dat.

A-like-a this-a?

Yes, only with the hands landing first.

True dat.

i sort of fell backwards, my hands landed, and i twisted aroun, and onto my feet. without any preparation, i was caught completely unawares. try that sometime.

I have. People have pushed me off walls before. Only I didn't even fall completely off. I caught myself on the ground before anything below my hips could leave the possition they were in and pushed myself back up. e_e;;;