Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Pickled Portabello

Horatio

Dear Mushroom-king,

I thought you would like your own topic and a picture of not a mushroom, but a lichen. 

This beautiful lichen is growing in our yard and it make me think of you.  :D

Your friend,

Horatio

that is a cool lichen/shroomy thing!

Dear Mushroom-king,

I thought you would like your own topic and a picture of not a mushroom, but a lichen. 

Your friend,

Horatio

Thanks! I kind of liked it myself! :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

This beautiful lichen is growing in our yard and it make me think of you.   :D

Your friend,

Horatio

understandable. :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Did you click on it to make it BIG??? It really looks cool then! I took about 20 pics of this lichen.

:lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Did you click on it to make it BIG??? It really looks cool then! I took about 20 pics of this lichen.

of course i did, why wouldn't I? but 20 pictures? can anybody say overkill?

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

:lol: As you know, hamsters do not have the best eyesight. Soooooooo, now that I have joined the digital age, I can take a zillion pics, put them on the computer and pick the two or three or five, I like best and discard the rest. I want to take some and play with the color, sort of Andy Warhol like. :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

:lol: As you know, hamsters do not have the best eyesight. Soooooooo, now that I have joined the digital age, I can take a zillion pics, put them on the computer and pick the two or three or five, I like best and discard the rest. I want to take some and play with the color, sort of Andy Warhol like. :lol:

oh, playing with color is fun. so is playing with fire.

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

I will let you play with the fire. My tender little paws don't want to get burnt!

By the way... wait until the Jill in your sig sees the million pics I took of moldy Jack! :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

I will let you play with the fire. My tender little paws don't want to get burnt!

By the way... wait until the Jill in your sig sees the million pics I took of moldy Jack! :lol:

that will take a while, looking at a million pics. :lol: and it would get really boring if they were all of the same thing. poor jill.

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

that will take a while, looking at a million pics. :lol: and it would get really boring if they were all of the same thing. poor jill.

Well, seeing as how she is down in Monterrey with Jack... they will have plenty of time to look at pics. LOL

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Well, seeing as how she is down in Monterrey with Jack... they will have plenty of time to look at pics. LOL

Yay for plays on words!

Dear Mushroom-king,

This beautiful lichen is growing in our yard and it make me think of you. :D

Your friend,

Horatio

Yay for plays on words!

*takes a bow*

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Yay for plays on words!

*takes a bow*

*hands arrows*

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Yay for plays on words!

*takes a bow*

*hands arrows*

*views a bullseye target on Cheesemaster's chest*

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Yay for plays on words!

*takes a bow*

*hands arrows*

*chucks bullseye onto horatio's face* now ya can't see.

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Yay for plays on words!

*takes a bow*

*hands arrows*

*chucks bullseye onto horatio's face* now ya can't see.

*eats bullseye*

Hhmmmm, tasty... birthday cake! My favorite! LOL

ya know what? many posts, none of which are Mk's, even though this is her topic.

:lol::lol::lol:

You and I are the guilty party!

:P:lol::P

completely red-handed! \|/ \|/

Horatio is pawed! :o:lol:

whatever. <_<

• 1 month later...
Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

*Iamgines Melted cheesemaster after playing with the fire*

And Horatio- Why Didn't I know this Topic Exsisited?! I was looking for "Poll what click are you in" Topic and found this....You deserve an award! have a Jellyfish Jam award and a Wall. ( Wall Is my newest award. It's for Uber Spiffiness. I named ita after the Greatest CD ever made. ;D)

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

And Horatio- Why Didn't I know this Topic Exsisited?! I was looking for "Poll what click are you in" Topic and found this....You deserve an award! have a Jellyfish Jam award and a Wall. ( Wall Is my newest award. It's for Uber Spiffiness. I named ita after the Greatest CD ever made. ;D)

Thank you so much for my Jellyfish Jam Award and a Wall. I really appreciate the thought. Your topic was made back some time (look at the first post) and you had had some computer problems an weren't here. Now that you know it is here, I am very pleased you like it. Do you like the pic I put in the first post?

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

I was begging to wonder if you would ever see this. :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Begging????

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Begging????

:rolleyes: beggining. :rolleyes:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Who were you begging? :blink: You can wonder whenever you want.

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

<_< I was reading the thing about saying world domination in the middle of a quiz in your siggy- Have you done that yet?

Hey Horatio, why are personal topics pinned?  :blink:

Would you like me to make one for you?

No, but thanks for the gesture. :lol: It's just that I thought that the pinning was for stuff that

a)Is discussed in(i.e. the Book Club)

b)Important stuff(i.e. rules).

Are you abusing your powers again? :lol::P

Of course!

I was thinking, if I could have a pinned topic for each person, perhaps in a different forum, this might be something special for those people who wanted it. For example, if Miss CheetaSpot had her art topic then all her art would be in one place. I don't know... it was just a thought. Perhaps you have some other ideas. I am open to everything.

Hey Horatio, why are personal topics pinned?  :blink:

Would you like me to make one for you?

No, but thanks for the gesture. :lol: It's just that I thought that the pinning was for stuff that

a)Is discussed in(i.e. the Book Club)

b)Important stuff(i.e. rules).

But personal topics ARE important! :lol:

Of course!

I was thinking, if I could have a pinned topic for each person, perhaps in a different forum, this might be something special for those people who wanted it. For example, if Miss CheetaSpot had her art topic then all her art would be in one place. I don't know... it was just a thought. Perhaps you have some other ideas. I am open to everything.

As always, abusing them. *tries to take baseball bat out of Horatio's paws* :lol:

I was just saying, because I think that these kinds of topics need to stand the test of time. :P

Of course!

As always, abusing them. *tries to take baseball bat out of Horatio's paws* :lol:

I was just saying, because I think that these kinds of topics need to stand the test of time. :P

And I was thinking of adding Jesusfreak's My Place to the pinned group!!!!!! :lol:

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

<_< I was reading the thing about saying world domination in the middle of a quiz in your siggy- Have you done that yet?

No. I keep forgetting. I'll put a note in the middle of my math folder to remind myself. *goes to do this*

Of course!

And I was thinking of adding Jesusfreak's My Place to the pinned group!!!!!! :lol:

Doesn't need to, I know that one can stand the test of time! =D

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

Thank you so much for my Jellyfish Jam Award and a Wall. I really appreciate the thought. Your topic was made back some time (look at the first post) and you had had some computer problems an weren't here. Now that you know it is here, I am very pleased you like it. Do you like the pic I put in the first post?

*Imagins Horatio with a giant Wall Award, How He'll get it in his Trophy Cabinet, How he's Going to deal with with Evil Teachers, Mothers, Judges, Wives, and worms living inside it,(You haf to get the CD to know what I mean.) and How He's Going to get by Toto without being Arrested for Arcitecturee withoutr a license?*

<_< Some Dork in Advisory Foiled Everything and sent me to the Funny Farm. <_<

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

*Imagins Horatio with a giant Wall Award, How He'll get it in his Trophy Cabinet, How he's Going to deal with with Evil Teachers, Mothers, Judges, Wives, and worms living inside it,(You haf to get the CD to know what I mean.) and How He's Going to get by Toto without being Arrested for Arcitecturee withoutr a license?*

The Giant Wall Award is already in my cabinet. We just built a new cabinet around it. As for Toto, we put her in charge of watching Hilary Duff for a week and this distracted her. :lol:

And I have the CD. :D

Dear Mushroom-king,

Your friend,

Horatio

The Giant Wall Award is already in my cabinet. We just built a new cabinet around it. As for Toto, we put her in charge of watching Hilary Duff for a week and this distracted her. :lol:

And I have the CD. :D

Good Goth, Horatio Listens to Pink Floyd

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, confession. I wanted this Topic To be Called "Mushrooms and Meat Grinders".

So Now i shall put you in the MEAT GRINDERAND YOU SHALL GET SHROOMED AS WELL!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHBWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEBEHEHEHEHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHMUAHAH

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAmuAHAHAHAHAHAH

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHZAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE*WOODYWOODPECKERLAUGH*MUAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHHAHAHAHAMUAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now was that amazing or what

Okay, confession. I wanted this Topic To be Called "Mushrooms and Meat Grinders".

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHBWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEBEHEHEHEHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHMUAHAH

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAmuAHAHAHAHAHAH

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHZAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE*WOODYWOODPECKERLAUGH*MUAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHHAHAHAHAMUAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's it. No more meat grinder for three business days. Plus two to process your order.

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, that's it. No more meat grinder for three business days. Plus two to process your order.

:)

*Puts Hoops in the Meat Grinder* [insert Maniacal Laughter here.]

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
MK, I have a question...

Are you really pickled, as the topicname suggests?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

No.

Ziggy Played Guitar.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 2 months later...

I will try to get this TAWPEEK up and running again by posting a list of artists I listen to. :D

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanesense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, The Bloodhound Gang, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfmother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, Kiss, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyad BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, SmashMouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaughne, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, SteppenWolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, Stray Cats, Power Station, The Youngbloods, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Yoko Ono, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Tubular Bells, Barry Manilow, Pink, The Flowers, Electrocute, Angel, Wham, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Underoath, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, SugarCult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, The High-Tops, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Arctic Monkies, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McClean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, James Brown, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Fine Younf Cannibals, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave, and The Nine Inch Nails.

For those of you who are wondering why Marilyn Monroe is on there when she is not a singer it is because I liked it when she sang the birthday song for the president. =D

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I will try to get this TAWPEEK up and running again by posting a list of artists I listen to. :D

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanesense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, The Bloodhound Gang, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfmother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, Kiss, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyad BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, SmashMouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaughne, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, SteppenWolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, Stray Cats, Power Station, The Youngbloods, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Yoko Ono, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Tubular Bells, Barry Manilow, Pink, The Flowers, Electrocute, Angel, Wham, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Underoath, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, SugarCult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, The High-Tops, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Arctic Monkies, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McClean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, James Brown, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Fine Younf Cannibals, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave,The Slip, Burl Ives and The Nine Inch Nails.

For those of you who are wondering why Marilyn Monroe is on there when she is not a singer it is because I liked it when she sang the birthday song for the president. =D

P.S. Burl Ives sang Holy Jolly Christmas, my favourite Christmas song. :D

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanesense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, The Bloodhound Gang, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfmother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, Kiss, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyad BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, SmashMouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaughne, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, SteppenWolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, Stray Cats, Power Station, The Youngbloods, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Yoko Ono, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Tubular Bells, Barry Manilow, Pink, The Flowers, Electrocute, Angel, Wham, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Underoath, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, SugarCult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, The High-Tops, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Arctic Monkies, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McClean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, James Brown, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Fine Younf Cannibals, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave,The Slip, Burl Ives, The Fray, GodSmack, Bill Haley & His Comets, The Guess Who, Soft Cell, Jokers Wild, The Tea Set, The Bags, That Handsome Devil, Valient Thorr, Dick Dale, Reverned Hornet Heat, and The Nine Inch Nails.

*is surprised by the lack of gasps coming from people by the length of the lst*

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanesense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, The Bloodhound Gang, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfmother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, Kiss, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyad BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, SmashMouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaughne, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, SteppenWolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, Stray Cats, Power Station, The Youngbloods, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Yoko Ono, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Tubular Bells, Barry Manilow, Pink, The Flowers, Electrocute, Angel, Wham, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Underoath, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, SugarCult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, The High-Tops, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Arctic Monkies, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McClean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, James Brown, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Fine Younf Cannibals, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave,The Slip, Burl Ives, The Fray, GodSmack, Bill Haley & His Comets, The Guess Who, Soft Cell, Jokers Wild, The Tea Set, The Bags, That Handsome Devil, Valient Thorr, Dick Dale, Reverned Hornet Heat, and The Nine Inch Nails.

No, I am simply impressed. :D

I'm currently obsessed with:

ZZ Top

Wolfmother

Black Sabbath

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band

Blue Oyster Cult

ZZ Top

Wolfmother

Black Sabbath

Blue Oyster Cult

WOW!!!

I like your new updated siggy! :D

ZZ Top

Wolfmother

Black Sabbath

Blue Oyster Cult

WOW!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~(The Final Cut*~*

You mean the favourite song part?

ZZ Top

Wolfmother

Black Sabbath

Blue Oyster Cult

WOW!!!

All of it!!!

ZZ Top

Wolfmother

Black Sabbath

Blue Oyster Cult

WOW!!!

All of it!!!

jkgvbxjnmgsd b hujvngjhgnjdjSPLAT!

• 4 weeks later...

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley And The Wailers, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, The Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanescense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, KISS, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyard BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, Smashmouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaghan And Double Trouble, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, Steppenwolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis Presely, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, The Stray Cats, Power Station, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Mike Oldfield, Barry Manilow, Pink, Electrocute, Angel, Wham!, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, Sugarcult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, The Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McLean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave, The Slip, Tesla, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Burl Ives, Toploader, The Jacksons, Mike And The Machines, The Fray, A Day Away, Bill Haley & The Comets, The Guess Who, Soft Cell, Jokers Wild, The Tea Set, The Bags, That Handsome Devil, Valient Thorr, Dick Dale, Reverend Horton Heat, The Subways, Kansas, Adam & The Ants, Foo Fighters, The Penguins, Steely Dan, Molly Hatchet, The Allman Brothers Band, Bob Seger, The Horrors, Racontiel, Saliva, Sublime, The Phones, The Cramps, Blue October, Suicidal Tendencies, Mercury, Johnny Lang, Frank Caliendo, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, Caramel, Vertical Horizon, Our Lady Peace, Jurassic 5, The Dave Matthews Band, James Blunt, The Cult, The Time, Moby, Filter, Slayer, Ten Years Later, Blind Melon, Megadeth, Traffic, Wings, Donovan, Johnny Winter, James Brown, Ted Nugent, Tom Petty, 38 Special, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Triumph, The Stranglers, The Hurricanes, Roxy Music, Ike & Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Mountain, Iron Butterfly, Asleep At The Wheel, Steve Vai, Louis Armstrong, Otis Rush, The Mama's And The Papa's, Brand New, Your Favorite Weapon, The Go-Go's, Taj Mahall, The Runaways, Keith Urban, Soundgarden, Hole, Avenged Sevenfold (A7X), Alabama, Cyndi Lauper, Bonnie Tyler, Roomfull Of Blues, Robbie Williams, The Cranberries, Stone Sour, Jet, Snow Patrol, Seal, Mr. Big, The Champs, Sugarland, Candle Box, Jackyl, Salt-N-Pepa, The Orb, Violent Femmes, The Buggles, Teddy Geiger, Cursive, Black Label Society, The Turtles, Classic IV, Tiny Tim, The Residents, Firehose, Katrina And The Waves, Simple Plan, Say Anything, Orion The Hunter, Diving For Pearls, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Living Colour, Chase, Lake, The Church, Ocean, Disturbed, Phil Collins, +44, Three Days Grace, Stone Sour, Jerry Garcia, Lisa Marie Presely, John Lennon And The Plastic Ono Band, The Left Banke, Scott McKenzie, The James Gang, Blues Image, Japan, Deep Blue Something, Davo, Big Brother And The Holding Company, Dennis DeYoung, Test Iceicles, Blind Faith, Earth, and The Nine Inch Nails. Rock On!

I'll give you a cookie if you can tell me what The Tea Set and Earth later became.

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses,The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley And The Wailers, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders,The GooGoo Dolls, The Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanescense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Santana,The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motely Crue, KISS, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickelback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyard BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, Smashmouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presely, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaghan And Double Trouble, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, Steppenwolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis Presely, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, Quiet Riot, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, The Stray Cats, Power Station, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clark, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Mike Oldfield, Barry Manilow, Pink, Electrocute, Angel, Wham!, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, Sugarcult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Sugarland, Hinder, Heart, Primus, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The Bee Jees, J Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, The Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McLean, The Partridge Family, Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, Vanilla Ice, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave, The Slip, Tesla, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Burl Ives, Toploader, The Jacksons, Mike And The Machines, The Fray, A Day Away, Bill Haley & The Comets, The Guess Who, Soft Cell, Jokers Wild, The Tea Set, The Bags, That Handsome Devil, Valient Thorr, Dick Dale, Reverend Horton Heat, The Subways, Kansas, Adam & The Ants, Foo Fighters, The Penguins, Steely Dan, Molly Hatchet, The Allman Brothers Band, Bob Seger, The Horrors, Racontiel, Saliva, Sublime, The Phones, The Cramps, Blue October, Suicidal Tendencies, Mercury, Johnny Lang, Frank Caliendo, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, Caramel, Vertical Horizon, Our Lady Peace, Jurassic 5, The Dave Matthews Band, James Blunt, The Cult, The Time, Moby, Filter, Slayer, Ten Years Later, Blind Melon, Megadeth, Traffic, Wings, Donovan, Johnny Winter, James Brown, Ted Nugent, Tom Petty, 38 Special, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Triumph, The Stranglers, The Hurricanes, Roxy Music, Ike & Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Mountain, Iron Butterfly, Asleep At The Wheel, Steve Vai, Louis Armstrong, Otis Rush, The Mama's And The Papa's, Brand New, Your Favorite Weapon, The Go-Go's, Taj Mahall, The Runaways, Keith Urban, Soundgarden, Hole, Avenged Sevenfold (A7X), Alabama, Cyndi Lauper, Bonnie Tyler, Roomfull Of Blues, Robbie Williams, The Cranberries, Stone Sour, Jet, Snow Patrol, Seal, Mr. Big, The Champs, Sugarland, Candle Box, Jackyl, Salt-N-Pepa, The Orb, Violent Femmes, The Buggles, Teddy Geiger, Cursive, Black Label Society, The Turtles, Classic IV, Tiny Tim, The Residents, Firehose, Katrina And The Waves, Simple Plan, Say Anything, Orion The Hunter, Diving For Pearls, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Living Colour, Chase, Lake, The Church, Ocean, Disturbed, Phil Collins, +44, Three Days Grace, Stone Sour, Jerry Garcia, Lisa Marie Presely, John Lennon And The Plastic Ono Band, The Left Banke, Scott McKenzie, The James Gang, Blues Image, Japan, Deep Blue Something, Davo, Big Brother And The Holding Company, Dennis DeYoung, Test Iceicles, Blind Faith, Earth, and The Nine Inch Nails. Rock On!

I'll give you a cookie if you can tell me what The Tea Set and Earth later became.

We'll need more motivation then a cookie.

I like Salt-N-Pepa too.

I like Salt-N-Pepa too.

*ahem* 30 cookies.

Yay! I'm not the only person on this dear planet that's heard of them! ^.^

I like Salt-N-Pepa too.

*ahem* 30 cookies.

Yay! I'm not the only person on this dear planet that's heard of them! ^.^

Ooh, yummy. I'll do it later :D

On no, you certainly aren't. One of my sisters love techno, trance, and dance music. And the other like bands from the 80s (and earlier). They both like Salt-N-Pepa.

Oh, and Veggie Tales is awesome. Larry is the best cucumber I have ever seen in a cartoon.

wooooow

• 3 months later...

wooooow

Is anyone gonna do the contest? Oh, and my John lennon can pwn your John Lennon, 'cause he has Round glasses.

And an updated list.

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Cars, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, The Eagles, T.Rex, David Essex, Candy Coburn, Organic Soul, The Smiths, As I Lay Dying, Queen, The Who, The Doors, Roger Waters, Syd Barret, David Gilmour, The Pink Fairies, Hampton And The Hampsters, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Moody Blues, His Infernal Majesty (H.I.M.), Rob Zombie, Lamb Of God, MotorHead,The Shins, Wilco, Creation, My Chemical Romance, Styx, Out Of Phase, Toto, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Hawthorne Heights, The Flaming Lips, Lynryd Skynyrd, Frankie Smith, MC Lars, John Lennon, Rush, Tool, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley And The Wailers, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, The Steve Miller Band, U2, Madonna, The SugarHill Gang, The Click Five, Gwen Stefani, The Killers, The PussyCat Dolls, Iron Maiden, Boston, Michael Jackson, The Sex Pistols, Gypsy, The Pink Spiders, The GooGoo Dolls, The Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sonya Kitchel, Hootie And The Blowfish, Tilly And The Wall, They Might Be Giants, Skindred, Blondie, A Fire Inside (AFI), Linkin Park, Evanescense, Vacationist League, Bob Geldof, The Ramones, Papa Roach, From First To Last, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob And Tom, Adam And Andrew, Avril Lavigne, Def Leppard, Coldplay, The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Crazy Frog, Nirvana, The Monkees, Alvin And The Chipmunks, koRn, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Insane Clown Posse (ICP), Wolfmother, L7, Broken Social Scene, Franz Ferdinand, Carlos Santana, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Motley Crue, KISS, Jefferson Airplane, Eddie Money, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Blue Oyster Cult, DEVO, Foghat, Rick James, Air Supply, Glenn Miller, Nelly, Nickleback, Journey, Creed, Grand Funk Railroad, Queens Of The Stone Age, Graveyard BBQ, Panic! At The Disco, Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Elton John, Love, The Youngbloods, Fleetwood Mac, Rascal Flatts, Smashmouth, Earth Wind And Fire, INXS, White Zombie, Supernova, The Police, The Gorillaz, Ween, Spongebob, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, Adam Sandler, The Zombies, King Harvest, Lifehouse, The Searchers, Chuck Berry, System Of A Down, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Nicks, The Band, Jefferson Starship, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Golden Earring, Helmet, Ram Jam, Rainbow, Europe, Judas Preist, Bad Religion, Lisa Marie Presley, Mannheim Steamroller, Foreigner, Stevie Ray Vaughun And Double Trouble, Eric Clapton, Smashing Pumpkins, Mushroomhead, The Avalanches, Camp Kill Yourself (CKY), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Company, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra, White Snake, Winger, The Pretenders, The Temptations, KC And The Sunshine Band, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cher, The Beastie Boys, The Clash, Faith No More, Steppenwolf, Hello Goodbye, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Dokken, The Acadamy Is..., Twisted Sister, Barrage, Lemon Demon, Stevie Wonder, The Dire Straights, The Village People, Orange Range, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D, Rage Against The Machine, Blind Gaurdian, Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band, Lifescapes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Yellowcard, Dragonforce, Cake, The Gap Band, David Bowie, Paige, Genesis, Sugarloaf, Van Morrison, John Fogerty, The Blues Brothers, Elvis Presely, Supertramp, Small Faces, Peter Frampton, The All-American Rejects, Thin Lizzy, Janis Joplin, Robert Palmer, Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO), Yes, The Beach Boys, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Byrds, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Bread, The Stray Cats, Power Station, Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Petula Clarke, Asia, Sailor, Wishbone Ash, Weather Report, Steve Winwood, Free, Be Bop De Luxe, Argent, Staus Quo, The Marbles, Simply Red, Duran Duran, Rammstein, Racoon, Dream Acadamy, Buddy Holly, Simon & Garfunkel, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Scorpions, The Shadows, Slade, The Raspeberries, Neil Young, Electric Light Orchestra, Abba, Tangerine Dream, Diamond Dogs, Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M.), The Animals, The Hollies, Freddie Mercury, America, Mike Oldfield, Barry Manilow, Pink, Electrocute, Angel, Wham!, Band Aid, The Cure, Concrete Blonde, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Black Crowes, Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Modest Mouse, Pete Townshend, Flogging Molly, Warrant, Bo Diddley, Sheryl Crow, Six Pence None The Richer, Kool & The Gang, The Proclaimers, The Psychedelic Furs, Alien Ant Farm, 30 Seconds To Mars, Radiohead, Phish, OutKast, The B-52's, Sugar Ray, Modern English, Jane's Addiction, Larry The Cucumber, Rock N' Roll Soldiers, Depeche Mode, Sugarcult, Cats, Matchbox 20, E-Type, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Motion City Soundtrack, Hampton The Hampster, Alice In Chains, The Pillows, Nintendo, The Jackson Five, Spinal Tap, Schoolhouse Rock, OK Go, A Lovin' Spoonful, Cinderella, Danzig, Freezepop, Hinder, Heart, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Janet Jackson, Psychostick, Norma Jean, The BeeJees, J. Geils Band, Sly And The Family Stone, Wild Cherry, JJ Cale, The Edgar Winter Group, Chic, Looking Glass, Ray Charles, Stories, George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Don McLean, The Partridge Family, The Weather Girls, Paul McCarteny And Wings, Rose Royce, The Emotions, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, The Bangles, The Tokens, Steam, Carl Douglas, Huey Louis And The News, Mr. Mister, Rick Springfield, Tears For Fears, Bananarama, The Fixx, Billy Idol, Starship, Rise Against, Heatwave, The Slip, Tesla, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Burl Ives, Toploader, The Jacksons, Mike + The Mechanics, The Fray, A Day Away, Bill Haley & His Comets, The Guess Who, Soft Cell, Jokers Wild, The Tea Set, The Bags, That Handsome Devil, Valient Thorr, Dick Dale And The Del-Tones, Reverend Horton Heat, The Subways, Kansas, Adam & The Ants, Foo Fighters, The Penguins, Steely Dan, Molly Hatchet, The Allman Brothers Band, Bob Seger, The Horrors, Racontiel, Sublime, The Phones, The Cramps, Blue October, Suicidal Tendencies, Mercury, Johnny Lang, Frank Caliendo, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, Caramel, Vertical Horizon, Our Lady Peace, Jurassic 5, The Dave Matthews Band, The Cult, The Time, Moby, Filter, Slayer, Ten Years After, Blind Melon, Megadeth, Traffic, Wings, Donovan, Johnny Winter, James Brown, Ted Nugent, Tom Petty, 38 Special, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Triumph, The Stranglers, The Hurricanes, Roxy Music, Ike & Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Mountain, Iron Butterfly, Asleep At The Wheel, Louis Armstrong, Otis Rush, The Mama's And The Papa's, Brand New, Your Favorite Weapon, The Go-Go's, Taj Mahall, The Runaways, Keith Urban, Soundgarden, Hole, Avenged Sevenfold (A7X), Alabama, Cyndi Lauper, Bonnie Tyler, Roomfull Of Blues, Robbie Williams, The Cranberries, Stone Sour, Jet, Snow Patrol, Seal,The Champs, Candle Box, Jackyl, Salt-N-Pepa, The Orb, Violent Femmes, The Buggles, Teddy Geiger, Cursive, Black Label Society, The Turtles, Classic IV, Tiny Tim, The Residents, Firehose, Katrina And The Waves, Simple Plan, Say Anything, Orion The Hunter, Diving For Pearls, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Living Colour, Chase, Lake, The Church, Ocean, Disturbed, Phil Collins, +44, Three Days Grace, Stone Sour, Jerry Garcia, John Lennon And The Plastic Ono Band, The Left Banke, Scott McKenzie, The James Gang, Blues Image, Japan, Deep Blue Something, Davo, Big Brother And The Holding Company, The Stooges, Dennis DeYoung, Test Icicles, Blind Faith, Earth, Bus Driver, The Bare-Naked Ladies, Tyr, Blink 182, Three Doors Down, A-ha, New Found Glory, Lazytown, Captain Jack, Berlin, Head East, Saosin, Atreyu, The Jonas Brothers, Iggy Pop, Kurt Cobain, Black Widow, Daddy Longlegs, Iggy Pop And The Stooges, Dick Dale, Kevin Rowland And Dexy's Midnight Runners, The Knack, The Spencer Davis Group, Alphaville, Bono, Sting, Robert Johnson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Freddie And The Dreamers, The Velvet Underground, Blood Sweat And Tears, The 13th Floor Elevators, The Butthole Surfers, The Quarrymen, Culture Club, Tommy Tutone, Joey Ramone, Madness, Norman Greenbaum, Orleans, NIGGAZWITHATTIDUDE (NWA), Tina Turner, Seals And Crofts, The Happy-Happyists, Battles Of Winter, The Commodores, ABC, Peaches And Herb, The Isley Brothers, Cyndi Lauper, The Fathers, Gems, The Districts, The Dropouts, Dodgy, Steps, The O'Jays, Honest Bob And The Factory-To-Dealer Incentives, Dee Dee Ramone, Q, Joe Walsh, Robert Plant, Bad English, John Waite, The Runaways, The Heartbreakers, Lou Gramm, Everclear, Michelle Bronch, Blues Traveler, Crosby Stills Nash And Young, The Dead Kennedys, The Faces, Queensyrche, The James Gang, 10,000 Maniacs, The Damned, The Last Vegas, Dethklok, Damn Yankees, Drist, Anarchy Club, Vagiant, The Acrobrats, Buckethead, Count Zero, All That Remains, Voivod, Cameo, The Gypsy Mothers, The Pixies, Frank Zappa, John Denver, Sean Lennon, Stone Temple Pilots, Don Henley, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Saliva, Muse, Roger Miller, Yo-Yo Ma, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, The Babies, John Waite, Two Acoustic Guys, The Impalas, Hot Chocolate, The Diamonds, Sweet, The Chords, The Fleetwoods, The Monotones, The Crickets, The Coasters, The Drifters, We Five, THe Dave Matthews Band, 10cc, Billy Ocean, Deacon Blue, Cyclo-Mothers, The Style Council, Butterfly Collecters, A Taste Of Honey, The Pixels, The In-Betweens, The Lighters, The Virgin Lovers, Aura, Peabrain, Earth Ham 553, The Champs, The Ventures, Danny And The Juniors, The Surfaris, Stillwater, Loverboy, Night Ranger, The Detours, The High Numbers, The Bird And The Bee, The Nolans, Nena, The Pointer Sisters, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Atlanta Rythm Section, The Charlie Daniels Band, Digital Underground, Tony! Toni! Tone'!, Harry Chapin, Little Richard, Vanilla Fudge, UFO, Crosby Stills And Nash, Elefant, The Flamin' Groovies, Ima Robot, Spork, Downfall, Labwork, Tiny Red Spiders, Pillbox, It Dies Today, Comeback Kid, This Is ####, Endwell, Leo, The Secret, The Chariot, Life Once Lost, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Vampire Moose, Sound Asleep, Poison The Well, The Schwag, Love Hate Hero, Cool Hand Luke, Lipps Inc., Fear Before The March Of Flames, Pelican, Russian Circles, The Young Widows, The Afters, Twelve Gauge Valentine, These Arms Are Snakes, An Airbag Saved My Life, The Boomerang Gang, The Social, Set Your Goals, Fireworks, Capture The Sea, Scars Will Fade, High Hopes, Across Five Aprils, The Rose Theory, One Night In Paris, Haste The Day, From Autumn To Ashes, Means, Lady In White, Angels Among Us, A Love For Enemies, Kids In The Way, Bill Withers, Poison, Marilyn Manson, Hayseed Dixie, The Go-Go's, Billy Idol, Lou Reed, Weezer, and The Nine Inch Nails.

I need to update that, but I don't have th list of artists with me. <.<

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~

Is anyone gonna do the contest?

Not to worry, no one is doing my contest either.

Not even you!!! :o:o:o

I'm working on it! >_<

I'm working on it! >_<

Thanks. That makes me feel much better.

Horatio, what would you do if Joey Ramone didn't know what a Hamster is?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I'm working on it! >_

I don't know. Tell me, what should I do???

I'm working on it! >_<

You should go and moderate my art! <.<

I'm working on it! >_

You should go and moderate my art! <.>

I was there before I came here. I was leaving them all in the queue until there were more entries.

Perhaps I will change that strategy.

I'm working on it! >_<

I was there before I came here. I was leaving them all in the queue until there were more entries.

You better.

I'm working on it! >_

You should go and moderate my art! <.>

You better.

You don't like my strategy?

I'm working on it! >_<

You better.

You don't like my strategy?

._.

• 1 year later...

Wasn't sure where to post this but whatever...

Anyway, some mushrooms for Mushroom_King:

From my recent vacation in Maine. I have a few (non-mushroom) other pics too that I can post...somewhere.

~Liz

Thanks for the pics, dog...WHOA! -background turns into funky colors-

You encountered the Ramblin Evil Mushroom!

Mushroom_king used PSI Chuck Norris!

Ramblin evil Mushroom turned back to normal!

YOU WON!

Mushroom_king gained over nine thousand experience points.

Mushroom_king grew to level 57!

Mushroom_king learned PSI Coil a!

Thanks for the pictures.

From my recent vacation in Maine. I have a few (non-mushroom) other pics too that I can post...somewhere.

~Liz

Supremely superb pics!!!!!! Especially the last one where the mushroom looks like it has a worm that is of chameleon talents and blends in.

What do you think?

You deserve The Black Bat Award for these pics and you posted them in the best topic for them... even if they aren't portobellos.! :D

Thanks for the pics, dog...WHOA! -background turns into funky colors-

You encountered the Ramblin Evil Mushroom!

Mushroom_king used PSI Chuck Norris!

Ramblin evil Mushroom turned back to normal!

YOU WON!

Mushroom_king gained over nine thousand experience points.

Mushroom_king grew to level 57!

Mushroom_king learned PSI Coil a!

Thanks for the pictures.

You're welcome...even though I didn't quite understand everything you just said.... :wacko: lol

~Liz

~Liz

Supremely superb pics!!!!!! Especially the last one where the mushroom looks like it has a worm that is of chameleon talents and blends in.

What do you think?

You deserve The Black Bat Award for these pics and you posted them in the best topic for them... even if they aren't portobellos.! :D

Thank you! I didn't even notice the worm until you mentioned it...LOL

Thanks for the award.. :)

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
M_K...wasn't sure where to mention this, but you mention Elton in your siggy! So you are therefore awesome! ^_^

"Is Elton John gonna write a song about it?!"

~Liz

That was one of my brother's friend's catchphrases.

AND NO ONE EVER POSTS IN MAH TAWPEEK

SRSLY

LIKE, EXCEPT ME AND HORATIO

M_K...wasn't sure where to mention this, but you mention Elton in your siggy! So you are therefore awesome! ^_^

"Is Elton John gonna write a song about it?!"

~Liz

That was one of my brother's friend's catchphrases.

AND NO ONE EVER POSTS IN MAH TAWPEEK

SRSLY

LIKE, EXCEPT ME AND HORATIO

You could treat your topic like a journal. We would love to hear your thoughts.

It's official: Ghost and Turtle are NOT fun to hang out with anymore.

Ninja, Beardo, Ice Climber, Vanilla, and JR are cooler then ever, though.

I'm sorry to hear this, what happened?

They're both acting cooler/more mature then they actually are, get angry about stupid things, date extremely stupid people, complain about stupid things, no longer funny, aaaand they've both completely forgotten all the awesome stuff we did in Middle School.

It's official: Ghost and Turtle are NOT fun to hang out with anymore.

Ninja, Beardo, Ice Climber, Vanilla, and JR are cooler then ever, though.

I'm sorry to hear this, what happened?

They're both acting cooler/more mature then they actually are, get angry about stupid things, date extremely stupid people, complain about stupid things, no longer funny, aaaand they've both completely forgotten all the awesome stuff we did in Middle School.

That's no good. Perhaps they will realize how they are acting and return to be friends with you all.

Beardo's mom says I look like Oliver.

My mom says I sound like Oliver.

You know, the orphan?

I can't see or hear you, so I wouldn't know. But I am wondering why your mother would say this. Is she joking?

TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I DON'T KNOW

but i'm sure she was joking