Hampsterdance Discussion Board

PICCYS PICCYS PICCYS!

EmilyE

WOoo! Ok so everyone keeps asking me for pics... so here ya go! I'll be adding my - wedding, ultrasound, buldging belly, avatar/icons, and pet pics - for all to see. :) Enjoy!

First....

Wedding Pics

post-3258-1125764522_thumb.jpg

(my pc is being a butt so I can only put up one pic per post now) *shakesfist*

WOoo! Ok so everyone keeps asking me for pics... so here ya go! I'll be adding my - wedding, ultrasound, buldging belly, avatar/icons, and pet pics - for all to see. :) Enjoy!

First....

Wedding Pics

smooch.jpg

Your wedding pic is wonderful, even though we can only see the back of your head! :lol:

First....

Wedding Pics

Awww! So sweet! :wub::blush:

First....

Wedding Pics

Awww! So sweet! :wub::blush:

yeah.

Your wedding picture is very nice!! Do you have one where we can see your face though? lol if not thats ok! I can't wait to see all the other pics.

Fabulous. ^-^

You know...For the wedding vows, your husband should have read of sang "Emily" by From First to Last. It's a good song. (:

"Hope its something worth the waiting ,

Its the only thought that I ever feel real.

Thunder storms could never stop me,

'Cause there's no one in the world like Emily.

There's no one in the world like Emily."

First....

Wedding Pics

when i first saw the picture (the small one in the post) and just glanced over it, I thought it was an ultra sound because of the clarity! But upon enlargement, I saw what a pretty picture it was. :D:lol::rolleyes::D

First....

Wedding Pics

when i first saw the picture (the small one in the post) and just glanced over it, I thought it was an ultra sound because of the clarity! But upon enlargement, I saw what a pretty picture it was. :D:lol::rolleyes::D

make that color. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello All! I'm back :D I'm sorry I've been gone so long... as always, a LOT has happened since I've been gone... the two biggest things...

1) I moved back home to PA with my family... after 10 months of not seeing them, it feels awsome to be back home!

2) I had the baby!!! :D :D :D I'm soooo happy and excited to announce my beautiful baby girl, Jenna Shannon! (I've added a pic of her, she's 3 days old in the pic!) ^_^ she was born on Dec. 23rd at 1:45pm and weighed 7 pounds and 1.6 ounces. I'm a veeery happy momma! :lol:

We've been living with my parents since we moved to PA and didn't have internet for a long time, but now we do and my hubby got a great job now, so we're also currently looking for our own home...

Our kittens have been horrible lil monsters ever since we moved here and it drives my mom nuts *giggles*

our puppy liked the 2 day trip here and he loooves my old puppy, Sylvie, they get along great together. Gizmo (my puppy) has finally stopped going to the bathroom on the floor, but now he's teething so he's chewing and shredding everything in site... my parents hate it but they like him so much they want to keep him when we move out. (they also want to keep my baby but thats not gonna happen, lol!) my little sister doesn't want the baby to leave yet either.

Thank you to everyone for all the sweet comments about our wedding picture... I'm sorry for such a slow relpy and not being here for so long. I hope everyone is doing good and I missed u all!

Horatio, *hugs* my cell phone number has never changed so feel free to call me if u ever would like. ^_^

oh yea... my harddrive in my comp got ruined when we moved and I lost all the pictures of my pupppy and kittens that I was going to put up :( I only have a very few that I had saved on the internet, It's not much but I'll post them also.

Take care everyone, i should be back soon! *squishy hugs for all!*

post-3258-1138907048_thumb.jpg

Hello All! I'm back :D I'm sorry I've been gone so long... as always, a LOT has happened since I've been gone... the two biggest things...

1) I moved back home to PA with my family... after 10 months of not seeing them, it feels awsome to be back home!

2) I had the baby!!! :D I'm soooo happy and excited to announce my beautiful baby girl, Jenna Shannon! (I've added a pic of her, she's 3 days old in the pic!) ^_^ she was born on Dec. 23rd at 1:45pm and weighed 7 pounds and 1.6 ounces. I'm a veeery happy momma! :lol:

We've been living with my parents since we moved to PA and didn't have internet for a long time, but now we do and my hubby got a great job now, so we're also currently looking for our own home...

Our kittens have been horrible lil monsters ever since we moved here and it drives my mom nuts *giggles*

our puppy liked the 2 day trip here and he loooves my old puppy, Sylvie, they get along great together. Gizmo (my puppy) has finally stopped going to the bathroom on the floor, but now he's teething so he's chewing and shredding everything in site... my parents hate it but they like him so much they want to keep him when we move out. (they also want to keep my baby but thats not gonna happen, lol!) my little sister doesn't want the baby to leave yet either.

Thank you to everyone for all the sweet comments about our wedding picture... I'm sorry for such a slow relpy and not being here for so long. I hope everyone is doing good and I missed u all!

Horatio, *hugs* my cell phone number has never changed so feel free to call me if u ever would like. ^_^

oh yea... my harddrive in my comp got ruined when we moved and I lost all the pictures of my pupppy and kittens that I was going to put up :( I only have a very few that I had saved on the internet, It's not much but I'll post them also.

*screaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssss*

Yeah! We have all been waiting and are thrilled to see a pic of your beautiful baby! Look at that hair! She is absolutely gorgeous.... for a human. :lol: I must run, but will write more tomorrow.

*is soooooooooo happy now* :D

Oh, one other thought... couldn't you and the proud father have planned it better. I want you to make Jenna Shannon an alternate birthday date of June 23rd so she doesn't get shorted on people combining her Christmas and birthday gifts. :lol:

2) I had the baby!!! :D I'm soooo happy and excited to announce my beautiful baby girl, Jenna Shannon! (I've added a pic of her, she's 3 days old in the pic!) ^_^ she was born on Dec. 23rd at 1:45pm and weighed 7 pounds and 1.6 ounces. I'm a veeery happy momma! :lol:

Yeah! We have all been waiting and are thrilled to see a pic of your beautiful baby! Look at that hair! She is absolutely gorgeous.... for a human. :lol: I must run, but will write more tomorrow.

Oh, one other thought... couldn't you and the proud father have planned it better. I want you to make Jenna Shannon an alternate birthday date of June 23rd so she doesn't get shorted on people combining her Christmas and birthday gifts. :lol:

Horatio, did you read a message without posting it again? :lol:

2) I had the baby!!! :D I'm soooo happy and excited to announce my beautiful baby girl, Jenna Shannon! (I've added a pic of her, she's 3 days old in the pic!) ^_^ she was born on Dec. 23rd at 1:45pm and weighed 7 pounds and 1.6 ounces. I'm a veeery happy momma!

Horatio, did you read a message without posting it again? :lol:

:P Ooops!

woah.... I just realized I gotta change my sig now, lol! :lol: annnd, I also noticed a few have asked me for a photo where u can actually see my face... so I will add some, but I don't have time right now so I'll add um tomorrow. ^_^ aaand, I'm still gonna add belly pics even though I already had my bebah....

THank you for the congrats and Horatio.... I'm SO glad your glad to hear from me :D and yea I'll consider the extra birthday thing -hehe- :P

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

woah.... I just realized I gotta change my sig now, lol! :lol: annnd, I also noticed a few have asked me for a photo where u can actually see my face... so I will add some, but I don't have time right now so I'll add um tomorrow. ^_^ aaand, I'm still gonna add belly pics even though I already had my bebah....

THank you for the congrats and Horatio.... I'm SO glad your glad to hear from me :D and yea I'll consider the extra birthday thing -hehe- :P

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

Yaaay! You returned! Your bady is adorable! <3

2) I had the baby!!! :D :D :D I'm soooo happy and excited to announce my beautiful baby girl, Jenna Shannon! (I've added a pic of her, she's 3 days old in the pic!) ^_^ she was born on Dec. 23rd at 1:45pm and weighed 7 pounds and 1.6 ounces. I'm a veeery happy momma! :lol:

Lotsa hair for such a young'in.

She's very cute.

Congratulations.

i hate to seem so negative but i don't like babies. lol. But i do wish you, your husband and jenna a wonderful life together, and that she will grow up to a be as wonderful as her mother.

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

thank you! :D <3 I missed ya!

Lotsa hair for such a young'in.

She's very cute.

Congratulations.

I had lots of hair when I was a baby too... and I looked like a monkey too *giggles* :lol:

thank you very much! :)

i hate to seem so negative but i don't like babies. lol. But i do wish you, your husband and jenna a wonderful life together, and that she will grow up to a be as wonderful as her mother.

:wub: thank you so much! ur so sweet ^^

me when I was 3 months preggy, and I'm holding GummiBear

post-3258-1140649557_thumb.jpg

and.... me and my hubby on halloween :D

post-3258-1140649641_thumb.jpg

random webcam pics of me from 2004

post-3258-1140649707_thumb.jpg

webcam pic of baby Jenna and I ^^

post-3258-1140649798_thumb.jpg

me when I was 3 months preggy, and I'm holding GummiBear

post-3258-1140649557_thumb.jpg

and.... me and my hubby on halloween :D

post-3258-1140649641_thumb.jpg

random webcam pics of me from 2004

post-3258-1140649707_thumb.jpg

webcam pic of baby Jenna and I ^^

post-3258-1140649798_thumb.jpg

Yay for babies!

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

I just realized that this says bady instead of baby. x-X Sorry. I meant baby.

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

Yaaay! You returned! Your bady is adorable!

A bady baby... :lol:

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

*gives self a Typo Award*

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

Yaaay! You returned! Your bady is adorable!

*gives self a Typo Award*

:lol: You deserve the award! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

gtg... ttyl.... Ciao'!

:lol: it's ok... I have typos all the time.... and friends that call me typo queen, lol. I knew what you meant anyway. *nods*

Aww your daughter is so adorable!! Congratulations to you!! :)

Thank you very much! *hugs*

I figured it was time for a more recent pic of me... so here's one from 2 days ago! I colored my hair lighter ^_^ it looks funny now. Thats my puppy on the top of the couch behind me. I just shaved him today so he looks even smaller then that now. :lol:

post-3258-1142227159_thumb.jpg

I figured it was time for a more recent pic of me... so here's one from 2 days ago! I colored my hair lighter ^_^ it looks funny now. Thats my puppy on the top of the couch behind me. I just shaved him today so he looks even smaller then that now. :lol:

You are beautiful!!!!!

As for the puppy, I see two. One on top of the couch and one on the couch. Who is the second one? :lol: What are their names?

I like your new hair color! Very pretty. ^^

You look pretty. And I love the dogs! The dogs are soooo awesome.

• 7 months later...

You are beautiful!!!!!

As for the puppy, I see two. One on top of the couch and one on the couch. Who is the second one? :lol: What are their names?

:D yes... there are two puppies.... the one on the top of the couch is Gizmo (my puppy) and the other one is my parents puppy Sylvie (my old puppy) ^_^

PS- I missed you muchly <3

I like your new hair color! Very pretty. ^^

thanks ^_^ I changed it again though :lol::blush:

UPDATE TIME! hehe....

okies I know I know... I dissapeared... again.... D:

BUT, I'm back..... again. ^^; at least for a little while.

I've got lotsa pics to show for my update, as u'll see Jenna's gotten MUCH bigger and I dyed my hair... again! :lol: my whole family and all my friends say it looks the best dark, so I guess dying it again was a good move. Jenna is 10 months old now and crawls and walks while holding on to the edges of things and she's standing on her own and trying to take little steps on her own, hehe. :wub: she's so cute when she falls on her butt.

anyway... i'm still a stay at home mommy but I'm looking for a job that will be worth going to. I finally started drawing again! Whooo! now all I need to do is get my art desk back from my mom and start painting again, i miss painting.

welp, here's the pics.... enjoy :)

Webcam animation of Baby and I ^_^

Just me with now black hair :lol:

My kitty Gummibear, who my mom now has because our landlord won't let us keep her :(

my couch potatoes *giggles* :lol:

me and Gizmo

and here's three icons I made that make a picture when you put all three together :D

mk... tiss all for now *hugs* I'll WILL be back B)

I am so sorry, but HampsterKing will not permit links. Could you please put the pics in the post on the next post, please, please, please?? Again, I am sorry I couldn't get the pics up. Horatio

uhhh... the pics didn't work. but thats ok... I'll try again later, but not now cuz i don't feel so good :(

uhhh... the pics didn't work. but thats ok... I'll try again later, but not now cuz i don't feel so good :(

I love the colorful frog in your signature.

When I get my computer back, I will do the pics for you. I will put them into my pic program and then replace them onto the desktop and then into your topic. You may have to wait until Wednesday or so.

• 5 months later...
EmilyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I see you!!!! How great to see you have stopped in!

I saw you too! xD was just for a second but I caught ya, hehe. ^_^ Awww you still use the Icon I made for you :blush: I should make you another, newer, one.

I'm sorry I keep dissapearing D= I hate how busy life has been lately and will be glad when I have more online time again to talk to you! Now I must move to my other computer since thats where all my pictures are stored. ;) *hugs* I missed ya.

EmilyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I saw you too! xD was just for a second but I caught ya, hehe. ^_^ Awww you still use the Icon I made for you :blush: I should make you another, newer, one.

I'm sorry I keep dissapearing D= I hate how busy life has been lately and will be glad when I have more online time again to talk to you! Now I must move to my other computer since thats where all my pictures are stored. ;) *hugs* I missed ya.

Please do make me another avatar!!!!

One can never have too many avatars. :lol:

Please, keep all my numbers and information so we can stay in touch! We all miss you here!!!!!!

*cough, cough... you can still post baby pics*

BTW, splurge on a firewire and you can transfer all those pics to your new computer. :lol:

EmilyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Glad you are back! I have missed your presence.