Hampsterdance Discussion Board

It occurs to me...

Updates.

I feel really too tired to talk too much.

My life has taken yet another stressful turn, and that's my excuse for my sudden and unintended absence.  I might not post as much until I get back into the school routine.

*hugs*

it's okay, friend. We love you anyway.

:)B)

Updates.

My life has taken yet another stressful turn, and that's my excuse for my sudden and unintended absence.  I might not post as much until I get back into the school routine.

I am sorry to hear you are so tired. There are so many pressures on you all these days. We are here for you. Please do what you need to and if there is anything we can do to help you, please let me know and I will do what ever I can to ease your pressures.

I will be thinking of you.

*gives Erendayu a very, very, mega, hyper hammie bear huggle*

Updates.

I am sorry to hear you are so tired. There are so many pressures on you all these days. We are here for you. Please do what you need to and if there is anything we can do to help you, please let me know and I will do what ever I can to ease your pressures.

*wonders where my reply in relig topic went*

Updates.

*hugs*

it's okay, friend. We love you anyway.

:)B)

...Thank you. Thank you for your support.

:closedeyes: :closedeyes:

Updates.

Thank you, Horatio. You are wonderful too.

^_^ :closedeyes: :closedeyes: ^_^

Updates.

Thank you, Horatio. You are wonderful too.

^_^ :closedeyes: :closedeyes: ^_^

*smiles and feels good inside*

You are welcome, I only wish I could do something to help.

• 1 year later...

Haven't updated in quite some time, I know. For one thing, I'm a procrastinator. For another thing, I'm starting college (Monday). But most importantly, this summer has been strange, and I have been confused as to what's happening next all summer. Perhaps I'll post sometime soon, but don't count on it. !!! I forgot to check if Horatio was on! (Eep!)

You are all the best.

Haven't updated in quite some time, I know. For one thing, I'm a procrastinator. For another thing, I'm starting college (Monday). But most importantly, this summer has been strange, and I have been confused as to what's happening next all summer. Perhaps I'll post sometime soon, but don't count on it. !!! I forgot to check if Horatio was on! (Eep!)

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

I have been thinking of you! How are you? What college are you going to? Are you excited? Jesusfreak is going to college as well. Tell us what is happening! I am sooooooooo happy to see you!!! :D

Updates.

My life has taken yet another stressful turn, and that's my excuse for my sudden and unintended absence. I might not post as much until I get back into the school routine.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Hugs* It ok. Pleas ecome back when you can, but don't rush.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

I have been thinking of you! How are you? What college are you going to? Are you excited? Jesusfreak is going to college as well. Tell us what is happening! I am sooooooooo happy to see you!!! :D

You weren't on! :( <_< I am going to a college nearby, so I can't say. I am stressed out about it, but there's not really anything I can do, so... I guess that kind of answers two questions. I suppose I'm excited. I've been feeling bad for not coming, but the guiltier I felt, the more certain I was I would get a... an unwarm welcome, so to speak. Because that would be the welcome I'd have given myself, I guess. And so I didn't come. And so I felt worse. And so I didn't come, etc., etc., etc..

Stupid of me. How are you? ^_^ How is everyone? (When was I last on?)

You are all the best.

*gasp* returning peoplezzz!!!

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

You weren't on! :( <_ i am going to a college nearby so can say. stressed out about it but there not really anything do so... guess that kind of answers two questions. suppose excited. been feeling bad for coming the guiltier felt more certain was would get a... an unwarm welcome speak. because be have given myself guess. and didn come. worse. come etc. etc..>

*gives Erendayu a giant hammie bear huggle*

I am glad to hear that you are kind of excited to go. When you get there I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Yes, there is a little stress as it is a big change, but I think once you get into the routine, you will be happy. CheetaSpot is in her second year of college this year. Once you reach 18 you can post pics of yourself if you want. And if you feel uncomfortable, then black out the face. Check out Jesusfreak's topic, she has some phenomenal pics. TGHL will be thrilled to see you have returned. He is in Amsterdam this week or perhaps two weeks. Do you know what you want to study?

Updates.

My life has taken yet another stressful turn, and that's my excuse for my sudden and unintended absence. I might not post as much until I get back into the school routine.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Hugs* It ok. Pleas ecome back when you can, but don't rush.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Thank yous for being so understandings!

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

You weren't on! :( <_< I am going to a college nearby, so I can't say. I am stressed out about it, but there's not really anything I can do, so... I guess that kind of answers two questions. I suppose I'm excited. I've been feeling bad for not coming, but the guiltier I felt, the more certain I was I would get a... an unwarm welcome, so to speak. Because that would be the welcome I'd have given myself, I guess. And so I didn't come. And so I felt worse. And so I didn't come, etc., etc., etc..

I am glad to hear that you are kind of excited to go. When you get there I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Yes, there is a little stress as it is a big change, but I think once you get into the routine, you will be happy. CheetaSpot is in her second year of college this year. Once you reach 18 you can post pics of yourself if you want. And if you feel uncomfortable, then black out the face. Check out Jesusfreak's topic, she has some phenomenal pics. TGHL will be thrilled to see you have returned. He is in Amsterdam this week or perhaps two weeks. Do you know what you want to study?

Does that mean you grew?

*looks queasy* I'll pass on that.

:blink: Okay. (Where, again?)

:blink: Really. I wouldn't be thrilled if I (Eren) returned if I were him. I mean, like, three years ago almost exactly...

:blink: I'll see if I can remember that.

:unsure: Hmmm, not quite. Were you afraid I was going to use :blink: ? 'Cause I was.

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

You weren't on! :( <_ i am going to a college nearby so can say. stressed out about it but there not really anything do so... guess that kind of answers two questions. suppose excited. been feeling bad for coming the guiltier felt more certain was would get a... an unwarm welcome speak. because be have given myself guess. and didn come. worse. come etc. etc..>

Does that mean you grew?

:blink: Really. I wouldn't be thrilled if I (Eren) returned if I were him. I mean, like, three years ago almost exactly...

:unsure: Hmmm, not quite. Were you afraid I was going to use :blink: ? 'Cause I was.

I took my vitamins this morning! The vitamins have a strange effect on me. Yesterday I grew to about the size of Jack, in Jack and the Beanstalk.

I will find her topic. I want to say one of the Hampsters. Be back.

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

Does that mean you grew?

I took my vitamins this morning! The vitamins have a strange effect on me. Yesterday I grew to about the size of Jack, in Jack and the Beanstalk.

Thankfully, I was not expecting you to be back. :) I found it on my own, but thanks! I just had my first class. I survived (I think). I might not survive in the future, however.

You are all the best.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

*screamssssssssssssss*

Does that mean you grew?

Thankfully, I was not expecting you to be back. :) I found it on my own, but thanks! I just had my first class. I survived (I think). I might not survive in the future, however.

Jesusfreak's graduation gown is really cool. She put pictures down the front. It looks outstanding! Jesusfreak's two posting spots are... Fuzzy and the topic is called My Place and I believe it is pinned. The second is in Original Art and the topic is Jesusfreak's Pictures. Let me know what you think.

As for surviving, you will survive and you will find that you are having a great time. All it takes is a bit of adjustment to the new life. This will be much better than high school.