Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Ms./Mr./Mrs. Hampsterdance Awards Nominations!

Mega Wolf

Okay, details to come, and I found the rules! Usualy it's held in July, but I forgot about it, so it may run right into the autumnal competition. Or did I forget that I already went through the summer competition?

I. Competition, Nominees

1. If you have read this like you were supposed to before voting nominees, do NOT vote for yourself.

2. Do NOT use multiple accounts to vote multiple times.

3. Do Not Eat Hamsters.

4. Must not leave the boards during competition with the exception of people who have a reason.

5. Never pet a burning dog.

6. No bribery is permitted

7. Do not get upset over your amount of votes. If you do I may have to pull you out of the competition.

II. Competition, Voters

1. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

2. Do NOT tell anybody, Vote For This Person! They can vote on their own.

3. Don't randomly pick someone, think about it first.

4. No evil people can vote.

5. Do not put in your signature who to vote for. But you can 'advertise' this topic.

6. Must know the person you are voting for on the boards.

7. Can't vote unless you are staying. That way I know you're gonna be here for a while.

8. No pity votes.

9. I, Mega Wolf, have the right to pull people out of the competition voting.

Please abide by these rules. I do not wish to have to pull anybody out, but I will if I have to. Also, I do not wish to have to pull out votes. I am sorry I didn't have such strict rules before but I now realize that I need more rules. I was too loose before.

Rules of Nomination

1. *Changed* Person must have at least 500 posts and have been here 4 months.

2. You must have a background of knowing the person you nominate

3. Don't complain if you are not nominated or else you can be restricted from voting

4. Cannot be someone who has won(you may understand the bold, TBFOF :lol: ) before

5. *New* You are allowed to nominate a maximum of 2 people unless Mega Wolf says otherwise.

6. *New* Mega Wolf has the right to reject nominations.

Rules are subject to change.

The following people have won in the past:

Jesse(SSJ6Gohan)

Horatio

Toto

The Grim Hamster Lord

MegaWolf

Top_Banana

Reminder: There are 10 nominees.

Last time, the people who came in 2nd place were: Arcker, Kat, and Sheena. Note that they are allowed to be in the competition. Cheesemaster is automatically in due to last time's mistake.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

Okay, details to come, and I found the rules! Usualy it's held in July, but I forgot about it, so it may run right into the autumnal competition. Or did I forget that I already went through the summer competition?

I. Competition, Nominees

1. If you have read this like you were supposed to before voting nominees, do NOT vote for yourself.

2. Do NOT use multiple accounts to vote multiple times.

3. Do Not Eat Hamsters.

4. Must not leave the boards during competition with the exception of people who have a reason.

5. Never pet a burning dog.

6. No bribery is permitted

7. Do not get upset over your amount of votes. If you do I may have to pull you out of the competition.

II. Competition, Voters

4. No evil people can vote.

Two things; you missed out the "no blackmailing or other forms of forcing votes" rule and also I object to the Number 4 rule in the voters section since this excludes myself.

And to speed things up, I nominate The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy!

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

We seriously need to pick up the speed here...

Oh yeah, the people nominated who haven't been here for a long time are in fact accepted, as that is a reason.

ahhhhhhhhhhh................................................ummmmmmmmmmmmm......

.....................how bout mush!

i already nominated mush

Your the VCoolest! After Arkcher.

ahhhhhhhhhhh................................................ummmmmmmmmmmmm......

i already nominated mush

I find it amusing how the peoples think im spiffy. <.<

i already nominated mush

I find it amusing how the peoples think im spiffy. <.<

You ARE Spiffy. *Huggles* *looks at TBFOF and Hoops, who await hugs* *ignores them* *Hugs Hoops* *Hugs TBFOF* *Squishes Horatio* Bleh, I think something is on my foot. :lol::angry::lol::lol:

Oh yea. Please go to the AVATARS FOR EVEYONE Topic. :)

2 peeps...I nominate TBFOH and Sheena.

MW, I say one of these could be removed so Horatios nominees can stay in. These peoples have been inactive for longer than I care to keep track of. <.<;;

But then Horatio nominated 3, and only 2 people are allowed to be nominated.

2 peeps...I nominate TBFOH and Sheena.

MW, I say one of these could be removed so Horatios nominees can stay in. These peoples have been inactive for longer than I care to keep track of. <.>

But then Horatio nominated 3, and only 2 people are allowed to be nominated.

Actually Skwerlhugger Will had nominated Mushroom_king before you made your list and I only nominated two people, just seconded Mushroom_king to make sure you saw her name on the list.

Here is Skwerlhugger Will's nomination of Mushroom_king. :D

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Skwerlhugger Will(to be announced)

Hoops(to be announced)

So who proposes who should be kicked off of the list? Somebody should, as that would be bending the rules if I allowed 11.

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Hoops(to be announced)

So who proposes who should be kicked off of the list? Somebody should, as that would be bending the rules if I allowed 11.

Arkcher had a good idea. Remove either Sheena or TBFOH until the next competition. They would never know.

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Hoops(to be announced)

Arkcher had a good idea. Remove either Sheena or TBFOH until the next competition. They would never know.

I third that Idea.

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Hoops(to be announced)

I third that Idea.

i second thirding it.

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Hoops(to be announced)

Well, they would not neccessarily never know. I suppose we'll be rid of TBFOH, even though she was nominated befor the bottom two. Next time I'll add a first come, first served type of rule. :closedeyes:

Hmm.

Nominees:

Cheesemaster

- Kat -

Arkcher

lexxscrapham

Honey

The Biggest Fan of Hado

The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy

Sheena

Mushroom_King

Hoops(to be announced)

Either TBFOH or Sheena, I don't mind, since neither are here now. And they'll have another day to win. ;)

Horatiooooooo! Can you please make a poll? :D

Done! :D

Thanks!

Maybe Horatio should lock or delete the topic so it doesn't get confused with the poll or something. And so people don't continue nominating. :rolleyes: