Hampsterdance Discussion Board

im back!!!!! 12 days of no rain....it was an awesome vacation...sry i havent been on since ive been back (i havent been on, have i?) now im at my frined kathryn's house...while im in the movie club...

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

Actresses: Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway

Genre: idk comedy?

Plot: Andy (hathaway) wants to be a journalist, and she gets a job at a fashion magazine, and she's heard that if she stays there for 1 year she can get any journalism job she wants...unfortunalty her boss, miranda priestly (streep) is really mean, so its tough.

Opinion: it was cool

Hampster rating: ummmm 3 out of four (is it four? i think so)

The Break-Up:

PG-13

Actors/Actresses: Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Aniston

Genre: romantic comedy i think

plot: two people break up.....

opinion: some funny parts i guess

hampster rating: 2 out of 4

i just saw break-up 2day...

g2g now, bye!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im back!!!!! 12 days of no rain....it was an awesome vacation...sry i havent been on since ive been back (i havent been on, have i?) now im at my frined kathryn's house...while im in the movie club...

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

Plot: Andy (hathaway) wants to be a journalist, and she gets a job at a fashion magazine, and she's heard that if she stays there for 1 year she can get any journalism job she wants...unfortunalty her boss, miranda priestly (streep) is really mean, so its tough.

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Glad to hear you have a fantastic holiday!!!!!!

Post pics!!!!!!!!! Please. :D

Thanks for your movie reviews! I wanted to see the Devil Wears Prada, but hadn't heard if anyone liked it. So I do want to thank you for writing it up.

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Thanks for your movie reviews! I wanted to see the Devil Wears Prada, but hadn't heard if anyone liked it. So I do want to thank you for writing it up.

I thought that said 'Devil Wears Panda' the first time I saw that :blink:

In fact, a lot of stuff that has a P and an A in it I have mistook as panda lately. I'm thinking too much about pandas. Perhaps I should draw one.

...I saw cars lately, I had low expectations (not a fan of racing).

I was spot on with my expectations. I didn't really like most of it. It was the 'eggo' (as Nanny Ogg calls it) of the main character. I'm not going to really get in to detail, I'm no good at reviews, without including a douzen or two spoilers. Even then...

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

In fact, a lot of stuff that has a P and an A in it I have mistook as panda lately. I'm thinking too much about pandas. Perhaps I should draw one.

I was spot on with my expectations. I didn't really like most of it. It was the 'eggo' (as Nanny Ogg calls it) of the main character. I'm not going to really get in to detail, I'm no good at reviews, without including a douzen or two spoilers. Even then...

At first I thought cars would be good, then for whatever reason, I decided I didn't want to see it. Now I am REALLY HAPPY I did not see it!

*waits for that panda drawing*

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

At first I thought cars would be good, then for whatever reason, I decided I didn't want to see it. Now I am REALLY HAPPY I did not see it!

*waits for that panda drawing*

hey i thought it was cool (cars. that is)....gina (patrick stump loves me) saw it too,,,i didnt really think it was her kind of movie but she liked it...i went to the drive-in last night, saw u, me ,and dupree and superman returns. dont feel like doing reviews, but u, me, & d was funny , and superman was cool, although i coudnthear a lot of the quieter dialogue cuz i was sitting outside the car...so i was kinda confused....both pg-13....u know owen wilson was in cars + u, me, & d? he was the star of cars and he was dupree....yeah....ok ill go now...bye!

Movies I've seen this summer...

The Break-up=Okay

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

The Devil Wears Prada=It's really good, but it's a chick flick so guys generally wouldn't enjoy it.

Superman=Umm... it was okay, sort of predictable.

Pirates of the Carribean: The Dead Man's Chest=Way cool.

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

The Devil Wears Prada=It's really good, but it's a chick flick so guys generally wouldn't enjoy it.

My intentions are good, but actually getting to the theatre is something else.

The only movie I have seen is some kind of Xmen movie. It was just so-so, boring enough that I could not remember the rest of the title.

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

The only movie I have seen is some kind of Xmen movie. It was just so-so, boring enough that I could not remember the rest of the title.

I go to the movies TOO much. XD

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

And I don't go enough! :lol:

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

And I don't go enough! :lol:

Movies are fun. :o

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

And I (and Moneylover =D) don't go enough! :lol:

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

That's because you spend too much time taking photographs! :lol:

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

That's because you spend too much time taking photographs! :lol:

You caught me. c:

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

*shock and awe*

How often is TBFOF called Moneylover these days? :o

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

OMG DISCWORLD REFERENCE!!!!!! *ahem* I thought I was the only one on the board who reads terry pratchett! I wondered if the "mouse has out-of-cheese error" was just a coincidence.

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

OMG DISCWORLD REFERENCE!!!!!! *ahem* I thought I was the only one on the board who reads terry pratchett! I wondered if the "mouse has out-of-cheese error" was just a coincidence.

You are definitely not alone. LOL

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

What, do you read terry pratchett?

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Of course! :D

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

The Break-up=Okay

Click=Waay worth it

MoneyLover? -raises eyebrow-

-sigh- I neglected to post my view of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest, because I was a little disappointed. The movie was alright, and I liked the fight scene. But I just HAD to go to the first showing, and was surrounded by little kids. I could barely listen to the movie. >.<

-sigh- I neglected to post my view of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest, because I was a little disappointed. The movie was alright, and I liked the fight scene. But I just HAD to go to the first showing, and was surrounded by little kids. I could barely listen to the movie. >.

That will teach you.

:lol: LOL :lol:

-sigh- I neglected to post my view of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest, because I was a little disappointed. The movie was alright, and I liked the fight scene. But I just HAD to go to the first showing, and was surrounded by little kids. I could barely listen to the movie. >.<

...If you'd gone when and where I went, you would have been surrounded by old people. XD

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

Mwehehe. Terry Pratchett is teh roxxorz! I especially love the stories with Nanny and Granny. And Agnes is cool too. But Magrat is just a wet hen. But I still like all the witches :D:lol:

In other news, I'm going to see Over The Hedge tomorrow. Because I live in Australia, I get all the movies later :P Bah.

Anyway, I might take a shot at reviewing it.

...If you'd gone when and where I went, you would have been surrounded by old people. XD

When I went, me and my friends WERE the annoying bunch. XD

I think I would rather have the old people. =]

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

Mwehehe. Terry Pratchett is teh roxxorz! I especially love the stories with Nanny and Granny. And Agnes is cool too. But Magrat is just a wet hen. But I still like all the witches :D:lol:

In other news, I'm going to see Over The Hedge tomorrow. Because I live in Australia, I get all the movies later :P Bah.

Terry Pratchett is phenomenal. :wub: I love those stories!!!!!! :wub:

We wil be waiting for a review. Over The Hedge is another of those movies I wanted to see.

Haha, the old people were glaring at the group of people I was with... possibly because we were being noisy. :lol:

-sigh- I neglected to post my view of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest, because I was a little disappointed. The movie was alright, and I liked the fight scene. But I just HAD to go to the first showing, and was surrounded by little kids. I could barely listen to the movie. >.

Haha, the old people were glaring at the group of people I was with... possibly because we were being noisy. :lol:

How quickly they forget what they did when they were your age!

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

We wil be waiting for a review. Over The Hedge is another of those movies I wanted to see.

Name of movie: Ovet The Hedge

Famous peoplez that I know of in movie: Avril Lavigne. Or however the heck you spell her last name.

Genre: Comedy/family

One word to describe movie: Whoooooooooooooooooooo(etc.)t!

Plot: RJ is outta food. So, where does he get food now? This possum decides to steal...

From a bear.

After sucessfully taking the food, he spots some more food in the bear's paws. He replaces it with an empty cup. Starved, he opens it.

The bear wakes up.

Afer a bit of dialogue, RJ is about to leave quietly when he accidently bumpd the food out of the cave. Whoops. He has to get it all back, by the full moon when the bear eats hum.

Opinion: Really, I am thinking that of which I mention earlier in the post.

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

Famous peoplez that I know of in movie: Avril Lavigne. Or however the heck you spell her last name.

Plot: RJ is outta food. So, where does he get food now? This possum decides to steal...

From a bear.

After sucessfully taking the food, he spots some more food in the bear's paws. He replaces it with an empty cup. Starved, he opens it.

The bear wakes up.

Afer a bit of dialogue, RJ is about to leave quietly when he accidently bumpd the food out of the cave. Whoops. He has to get it all back, by the full moon when the bear eats hum.

So your hamster rating on a scale of one (worst) to five (best) would be............................. ?

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

From a bear.

The bear wakes up.

So your hamster rating on a scale of one (worst) to five (best) would be............................. ?

I accidently clicked post instead of preview again on that one. I give it 5 hamsters! I like how it has more indirect jokes as well, like with most of the Dreamworks/Pixar stuff.

The Devil Wears Prada:

PG-13

The Break-Up:

PG-13

g2g now, bye!

Woot! I ♥ discworld. ^.^

From a bear.

The bear wakes up.

I accidently clicked post instead of preview again on that one. I give it 5 hamsters! I like how it has more indirect jokes as well, like with most of the Dreamworks/Pixar stuff.

Now I really want to see it. Thank you! :D

Lady in the Water. If it wasn't supposed to be a scary movie, then I would have loved it, but because it was meant to scary, I was very disappointed with it.

ive heard that from 2 other people...that it wasnt scary at all....

I want to see John Tucker Must Die...

But they aren't showing it at my normal theatre.

You have an abnormal theatre? :P

Yes. It's strange. :lol:

Would this be a California thing? :lol:

Sure, why not. :ninja:

Things always happen in California first, so I am preparing for when it gets here. :lol:

Things always happen in California first, so I am preparing for when it gets here. :lol:

Tell me what it's like when it gets there, I want to know so I can ready my defences (if needed) here in Aus.

Tell me what it's like when it gets there, I want to know so I can ready my defences (if needed) here in Aus.

LOL Sure, I can do that. :lol:

LOL Sure, I can do that. :lol:

Good, good. Now, in the meantime, to save myself from the squirrels! *hides*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Would this be a California thing? LOL

Things always happen in California first, so I am preparing for when it gets here. LOL

LOL Sure, I can do that. LOL

Squirrels are my friends. Why are you hiding?

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Things always happen in California first, so I am preparing for when it gets here. LOL

These are from skwerrelhuggerwill, and have commanded them to attack australia in a desperate effort to establish his world domination.

Yes. It's strange. LOL

They're out to get me... And they stole the cashews I was eating! *gets some more*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

They're out to get me... And they stole the cashews I was eating! *gets some more*

Chocolate covered cashews!

*takes some cashews down to the other forum where the chocolate fondue party is occurring*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*takes some cashews down to the other forum where the chocolate fondue party is occurring*

Good idea! I'll bring some other nuts too. And if those nut-stealing squirrels try to steal them, they get fondued <_<

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Good idea! I'll bring some other nuts too. And if those nut-stealing squirrels try to steal them, they get fondued <_>

You had better be careful... those nut-stealing squirrels of which you speak are my distant cousins. We are all in the rodentia family. :excl:

*thinks about calling in a couple flocks of worm eating birds to give Glowurm something to think about* LOL

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Good idea! I'll bring some other nuts too. And if those nut-stealing squirrels try to steal them, they get fondued <_<

You had better be careful... those nut-stealing squirrels of which you speak are my distant cousins. We are all in the rodentia family. :excl:

*thinks about calling in a couple flocks of worm eating birds to give Glowurm something to think about* LOL

*thinks about his house, and how much he loves being in it and all it's closed windows and doors*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Good idea! I'll bring some other nuts too. And if those nut-stealing squirrels try to steal them, they get fondued <_>

*thinks about his house, and how much he loves being in it and all it's closed windows and doors*

*reminds him just how excellent rodents are at digging*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

That's why there are squirrels here. But birds aren't as good at digging, so I'm safe :ninja:

...And I could always get some owls to pay a visit to your cage in response to the wurm-eating birds :o Some of the owl breeds don't eat wurms.

Yes. It's strange. LOL

That's why there are squirrels here. But birds aren't as good at digging, so I'm safe :ninja:

...And I could always get some owls to pay a visit to your cage in response to the wurm-eating birds :o Some of the owl breeds don't eat wurms.

:lol: You will have to find an owl that is bigger than my great-horned owl buddies. There is a family of four right outside my cage and we are great friends. :lol: And you can forget about hawks... we have some hawk friends as well. Tomorrow I will post a pic of the beaks on the wurm-eating birds.

Yes. It's strange. LOL

:lol: You will have to find an owl that is bigger than my great-horned owl buddies. There is a family of four right outside my cage and we are great friends. :lol: And you can forget about hawks... we have some hawk friends as well. Tomorrow I will post a pic of the beaks on the wurm-eating birds.

Hmm. Well then. *amasses an army of cats to eat the birds* I should take a pic of my murderous cat. She's stealthy, like a :ninja:. Not many birds, rodents or lizards live long around our house.

Yes. It's strange. LOL

Hmm. Well then. *amasses an army of cats to eat the birds* I should take a pic of my murderous cat. She's stealthy, like a :ninja:. Not many birds, rodents or lizards live long around our house.

A murderous cat? :(

*decides to call-in some dogs, some really, really big dogs*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*gets some lions, tigres, cheetahs, leopards, and verious other big cats*

*also gets some help from the three bears in the woods. You know, the ones that threatened goldielocks*

You have an abnormal theatre?

Yes. It's strange. LOL

You had better be careful... those nut-stealing squirrels of which you speak are my distant cousins. We are all in the rodentia family.

LOL You will have to find an owl that is bigger than my great-horned owl buddies. There is a family of four right outside my cage and we are great friends. LOL And you can forget about hawks... we have some hawk friends as well. Tomorrow I will post a pic of the beaks on the wurm-eating birds.

*also gets some help from the three bears in the woods. You know, the ones that threatened goldielocks*

*gets the ultimate terrorist group... the New York City Subway Rat*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

You had better be careful... those nut-stealing squirrels of which you speak are my distant cousins. We are all in the rodentia family.

LOL You will have to find an owl that is bigger than my great-horned owl buddies. There is a family of four right outside my cage and we are great friends. LOL And you can forget about hawks... we have some hawk friends as well. Tomorrow I will post a pic of the beaks on the wurm-eating birds.

Ahhhh! I can't compete with that! *burrows underground to hide*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

Hey, wait a minute, you don't even know where I live! *surfaces* :P

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

*gets out crystal ball and sees the Glowurm at home, looks at the flashing GPS coordinates*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

*gets out crystal ball and sees the Glowurm at home, looks at the flashing GPS coordinates*

*reburrows and moves to a random african country, stays uderground*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

*thinks about a new and improved strategy*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

*replies for the heck of it*

Yes. It's strange. LOL

*laughs*

No one can!

well, you could blow up the entirety of africa. :lol: Just kidding for any gov't officials that will see this and think we are terrorists. >.>

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Pursuit of Happiness

Will and Jaden Smith, Thandie Newton

Will Smith plays a struggling salesman who's wife leaves him and is left with his son. He takes a risky chance at an internship in hopes of being the 1 out of 20 people that gets hired to the job. At a point in the movie he is living on the streets with no money to his name. Well, theres not much more I could say without giving it away. It was a really insipiring and touching movie.

:D:D:D:D:D

5 "smiles".

The Pursuit of Happiness

Will Smith plays a struggling salesman who's wife leaves him and is left with his son. He takes a risky chance at an internship in hopes of being the 1 out of 20 people that gets hired to the job. At a point in the movie he is living on the streets with no money to his name. Well, theres not much more I could say without giving it away. It was a really insipiring and touching movie.

5 "smiles".

I thought about seeing that movie, so glad to hear it was great.

*puts it in line behind Happy Feet*

Night At the Museum

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Leslie Neilson

This takes place in Brooklyn. So, this man is an "artist", and he's divorced from his wife. Well, he gets yet another eviction notice because his "inventions" keep failing in the market, despite their brilliance. He has no real job and therefore no income. Well, he goes to the better business place and is referred to the Museum of Natural History. Well, Ben's character gets a job as night watchman. The old guys who are giving him the job give him this list of instructions. Well, somehow the instructions are destroyed and he has to figure it out on his own. Seems easy right? Well, tell that to someone who experiences firsthand just how fun it can be when history quite literally comes alive. Dude, this movie ROX!!! I saw it with my brother and I love it! I can quote whole dialogue sections because I was so caught up in it! It seems silly, yes, but the movie is totally worth seeing. If it's not playing anymore (which it is down the street from me) then Blockbuster's huts and other movie rentals should be getting it soon. I highly recommend this one.

My rating, as odd as it may seem: 5 stars!!

I really really liked this movie!

Night At the Museum

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Leslie Neilson

This takes place in Brooklyn. So, this man is an "artist", and he's divorced from his wife. Well, he gets yet another eviction notice because his "inventions" keep failing in the market, despite their brilliance. He has no real job and therefore no income. Well, he goes to the better business place and is referred to the Museum of Natural History. Well, Ben's character gets a job as night watchman. The old guys who are giving him the job give him this list of instructions. Well, somehow the instructions are destroyed and he has to figure it out on his own. Seems easy right? Well, tell that to someone who experiences firsthand just how fun it can be when history quite literally comes alive. Dude, this movie ROX!!! I saw it with my brother and I love it! I can quote whole dialogue sections because I was so caught up in it! It seems silly, yes, but the movie is totally worth seeing. If it's not playing anymore (which it is down the street from me) then Blockbuster's huts and other movie rentals should be getting it soon. I highly recommend this one.

My rating, as odd as it may seem: 5 stars!!

I really really liked this movie!

All my friends said they liked it when we went too, but I really didn't like it.

The Pursuit of Happiness

5 "smiles".

I saw that, and it was very good. However, the movie is "The persuit of HappYness."

• 5 months later...
hey who here has seen hp5 movie? i saw it at midnight last night....pretty good alhough they left a LOT out like always!!

:lol::lol::lol:

You went to the midnight show????????

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

What I want to see is Ratatouille... but by the time I get around to going, it will be on DVD.

hey who here has seen hp5 movie? i saw it at midnight last night....pretty good alhough they left a LOT out like always!!

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

What I want to see is Ratatouille... but by the time I get around to going, it will be on DVD.

I would like to see that also.

I also wanted to see Shrek and Spiderman, but I still haven't gotten to that.

PARTY AT HORATIO'S CAGE WHEN THEY COME OUT ON DVD!

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big, big party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomee...i saw ratatouille in maine...it was cute, like all disney/pixar stuff. my family (my parents & i) went with the other family we meet up there every year (2 parents, two kids; sarah is 7, nick is 4) we went to a theater where u buy pizza and eat it while u watch the movie...pretty cool...and the pizza was actually ok! u never know in places like that....

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomee...i saw ratatouille in maine...it was cute, like all disney/pixar stuff. my family (my parents & i) went with the other family we meet up there every year (2 parents, two kids; sarah is 7, nick is 4) we went to a theater where u buy pizza and eat it while u watch the movie...pretty cool...and the pizza was actually ok! u never know in places like that....

I really must see that movie. What I have heard from everyone who has seen it was this is the best animated film they had ever seen. Do you agree?

How cool!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really must see that movie. What I have heard from everyone who has seen it was this is the best animated film they had ever seen. Do you agree?

hmmmmm thats a tough one...finding nemo was pretty awesome too

Anyone else see 1408? Interesting movie. A thinker movie. You can only do justice to short stories in movies.

How about Hotel Rwanda?

Haven't seen it.

Seeing that movie is a must. It is on the Tele now.

I'll try to remember to watch it sometime.

Anyone else see 1408? Interesting movie. A thinker movie. You can only do justice to short stories in movies.

How about Hotel Rwanda?

Haven't seen it.

Seeing that movie is a must. It is on the Tele now.

I'll try to remember to watch it sometime.

Once you see it, you will never, ever forget it.

• 1 month later...
i haven't seen it yet, but there's a movie coming out next friday callled "across the universe" and it's set to beatles music and i want to see it.,.

anyone else heard of it?

~Liz

I hadn't heard of it, but then again, I am still back in the Finding Nemo time frame. There have been so many movies that I have wanted to see and somehow the have come and gone before I think about them again. But this sounds like a fantastic movie. Did you see the book I just finished and posted in the Book Club? It is really wonderful. Please go and take a look.

Last movie I watched was disturbia.

OMG, I'm typing parts of this without looking at the keyboard, that's an accomplishment for me!!!!!

OMG, I'm typing parts of this without looking at the keyboard, that's an accomplishment for me!!!!!

And not making any spelling errors! Outstanding!!!

~party time!!!!~

i remember back in my old school in computer class, the teacher would go around and put a piece of paper over our hands so we wouldn't look at the keys.

now i usually look, unless im feeling empowered enough to try without looking. this past line i've been doing without looking (with MANY backspaces!!)

~Liz

i remember back in my old school in computer class, the teacher would go around and put a piece of paper over our hands so we wouldn't look at the keys.

now i usually look, unless im feeling empowered enough to try without looking. this past line i've been doing without looking (with MANY backspaces!!)

~Liz

lol I usually look and if I don't I screw up a lot. the only bad part is when I don't look I type slowere.

~Liz

lol I usually look and if I don't I screw up a lot. the only bad part is when I don't look I type slowere.

yeah. im totally looking now! lol.....

3 days til Across the Universe! hooray beatles!

B)B)B)B)

LOL ^that's them...the fab 4!

~Liz

Hehe I'm going to see that tomorow with some friends who have been waiting for it since august with meh. I heard it has little plot, and is more like short stories or compiled music videos. Oh well, music is always best part!

~Liz

Hehe I'm going to see that tomorow with some friends who have been waiting for it since august with meh. I heard it has little plot, and is more like short stories or compiled music videos. Oh well, music is always best part!

i think u replied to the wrong post....im pretty sure u're talking about 'across the universe'

which i was supposed to see with a friend today but she got sick! so we're seeing it sometime next week i think.

and i does have a plot i've read reviews....

~Liz

Well, this is the movie topic, so...

I saw Daredevil about a month ago, and thought it was super awesome... But no one else thinks so...

Has anyone else seen it? D:

Not me. I am still trying to see a movie back in the Finding Nemo era.

For whatever reason, I cannot seem to make time to go to the movies.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

i'm seeing across the universe on sunday!! cant wait!

~Liz

:glare: I wanna go....

why can't you?

Cause my parents are extremely over prtective. :glare:

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

:glare: I wish they would care a little less.

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

You have the rest of your life to get into trouble. :lol: So, please just bear with them until you are out of the house.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

You have the rest of your life to get into trouble. :lol: So, please just bear with them until you are out of the house.

I'm not waiting 4 years! Nuh-uh, no way dude.

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

I urge you to wait. Might I also suggest that should you and this guy do more than kiss, he could be looking at jail time.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

I urge you to wait. Might I also suggest that should you and this guy do more than kiss, he could be looking at jail time.

I'm not waiting. ????????? and what are you talking about???? I'm so confused.

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

I urge you to follow your parents guidelines.

If you are confused, then you have no need to worry.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

Where did this guy come in and why are you urging us to do more than kiss???? That's what I'm confused about.

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

Where did this guy come in and why are you urging us to do more than kiss???? That's what I'm confused about.

No, I am not urging you to do anything. Quite the opposite... I am asking you to hold your feelings to only a kiss.

I am reacting like your mother, being over-protective.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

I urge you to wait. Might I also suggest that should you and this guy do more than kiss, he could be looking at jail time.[/color]

No, I am not urging you to do anything. Quite the opposite... I am asking you to hold your feelings to only a kiss.

(read blue) Did you mean to say shouldn't? 'Cause that would make a lot more sense. Honestly I don't plan on anything more than kissing.

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

(read blue) Did you mean to say shouldn't? 'Cause that would make a lot more sense. Honestly I don't plan on anything more than kissing.

No, if you read the sentence, I was saying that "should you", meaning "if you", did more than kiss, because you are underage, there are serious legal consequences.

I would never, ever suggest you do something wrong. Quite the contrary, I am looking to protect you from any problems that might occur. So, you have human parents and a hammy parent.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

I urge you to wait. Might I also suggest that should you and this guy do more than kiss, he could be looking at jail time.[/color]

No, if you read the sentence, I was saying that "should you", meaning "if you", did more than kiss, because you are underage, there are serious legal consequences.

I would never, ever suggest you do something wrong. Quite the contrary, I am looking to protect you from any problems that might occur. So, you have human parents and a hammy parent.

Oh ok I see. But I'm older than Mike, so yeah......

*AWKWARD* :mellow:

I don't plan on more than kissing.....

BEATLES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

Your hamster parent is pleased.

BEATLES!!!!! <3

YES!!!!!!!!<3

~Liz

why can't you?

That shows they care.

Your hamster parent is pleased.

Good.

• 1 month later...
I just finished watching the movie "Chocolat" and it was truly wonderful.

My rating would be five hamsters for a really beautiful movie.

If you see it on the Tele, then please do take the time to watch it.

I saw "Dan in real life." and i think my mom said that it had the same girl who was in chocolat.

~Liz

I saw "Dan in real life." and i think my mom said that it had the same girl who was in chocolat.

~Liz

Did you like the Dan In Real Life movie?

~Liz

It was okay. Bad title though.

~Liz

Thanks. I will wait for the next one people rave about.

~Liz

Thanks. I will wait for the next one people rave about.

yeah it was OK. The other steve carrell movie i saw recently - Evan Almighty - had an Elton song in it (Just Like Noah's Ark, from the Captain and the Kid, 2006) even though it was a mutilated version of the song with no verses...but that makes sense because the verses dont really fit in with the movie.

(idk if any more of the lyrics have to be edited)

~Liz

It's just like Noah's ark

There's two of every kind

Pretty girls and boys in drag

Walking a fine thin line

Shaking hands and bussing cheeks

Licking their lips like they could eat

Me alive in a couple of weeks

Yeah, just like Noah's ark

Italian promotion men

Chomping a big cigar

Slapping backs and making cracks

About the ---- in the bar

Radio boss dipping his nose in a little white packet

You can put it out son and we'll all back it

Yeah just like Noah's ark

chorus:

And the waves are crashing around us

But we're ready for the flood

And we don't need a sign like an olive branch

In the beak of a snow white dove

We're not as dumb as we might look

You can't keep us in the dark

With me and you it's two by two

Just like Noah's ark

These four walls have seen

The Cockettes and the Casters

From San Francisco to Ohio

I've seen beauty and disaster

Cocky young roosters and little chicks

Flashing smiles, shaking them hips

Trying to hook it up for the late night shift

Here in Noah's ark

chorus:

And the waves are crashing around us

And we're ready for the flood

And we don't need a sign like an olive branch

In the beak of a snow white dove

We're not as dumb as we might look

Or locked up in the dark

We can sort out the snakes from the animals

Just like Noah's ark

And we wrote it as we saw it

From the centre of the stage

All access to the liars

Who claim they wrote a page

But for every tiny dancer

There's a dog that's had its day

The truth is never quite the same

As what the papers say

[repeat chorus]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Get Smart was a hilarious movie. XD

I saw it, it was funny. :D

I saw WallE tonight, it was cute. I saw it with 4 kids ages ranging from about 4-8...so that was interesting...LOL

The parents were in the row ahead, so I got to entertain/etc. LOL

~Liz

I saw WallE tonight, it was cute. I saw it with 4 kids ages ranging from about 4-8...so that was interesting...LOL

~Liz

how did you fit the entire corporation into a single theatre >_>

~Liz

I heard it was a great movie. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, Julian said that he really liked Wall-E. He said it was really cute and it was funny.

I want to see that movie.

I want to see it, too. Ratatouille was really good. I'm curious whether this one is even better.

Here it will be released in October so I have to wait...

I saw Hancock last night. It was pretty good...

~Liz

That movie crossed my mind. Are you endorsing it?

How many hamsters is your recommendation?

IDK, what's it out of? 5?

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

1 = horrible

5 = outstanding

i'd rate it a 3.5, but thats me!

~Liz

~Liz

1 = horrible

5 = outstanding

i'd rate it a 3.5, but thats me!

Thanks. I appreciate your input.

Well, I haven't seen Dark Knight yet. But, my best friend loved it and Julian thought it was good but lacked in sense. Though, as much as I love Julian, I trust Camielle to be able to actually understand a movie more. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Tonight I saw "Ghost Town!" Very funny movie. And it was totally awesome that they used a Beatles song! ("I'm Looking Through You" from Rubber Soul) I enjoyed it a lot. :D Some parts I was hurting from laughing so hard. It anyone has seen it: (I'll block it in case anyone hasn't...not terrible spoilers but whatever!)

The part when he's talking about self-righteous teeth...I was dying from laughing so hard. People were probably staring at me. LOL

And also, "Do you know what the worst thing for teeth is?" "Umm... sugar?" "No. Secrets." :lol::lol::lol:

~Liz

Tonight I saw "Ghost Town!" Very funny movie. And it was totally awesome that they used a Beatles song! ("I'm Looking Through You" from Rubber Soul) I enjoyed it a lot. :D Some parts I was hurting from laughing so hard. It anyone has seen it: (I'll block it in case anyone hasn't...not terrible spoilers but whatever!)

The part when he's talking about self-righteous teeth...I was dying from laughing so hard. People were probably staring at me. LOL

And also, "Do you know what the worst thing for teeth is?" "Umm... sugar?" "No. Secrets." :lol::lol::lol:

~Liz

Thanks! I want to see Ghost Town. A good laugh is always good for the soul.