Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Another Club to branch off from the Book Club.

Please write your reviews and pot 'em here.

Also Include one of the following sets.

1 Star = :(

2 Stars = :mellow:

3 Stars = ;)

4 Stars = :)

5 Stars = :D

Hmm, since the board only allows a certain amount of smileys per post, when you go to make your review, say you want the 4 stars, just put 4 of the smileys in a row like down below.

Just to snazz it up a bit instead of stars.

Example:

Title: Cake Mountain.

Main Actors and who they played ( Optional ) : Bob Billy - Bob. Margaret Joe - Mother.

Plot: Bob eats has to climb a mountain to get a cake to give to his mother.

What I thought: Excellent Movie with lots of humor.

Rating: :):):):)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Club to branch off from the Book Club.

Please write your reviews and pot 'em here.

Also Include one of the following sets.

1 Star =  :(

2 Stars =  :mellow: 

3 Stars =  ;) 

4 Stars =  :) 

5 Stars =  :D

Hmm, since the board only allows a certain amount of smileys per post, when you go to make your review, say you want the 4 stars, just put 4 of the smileys in a row like down below.

Just to snazz it up a bit instead of stars.

Example:

Title: Cake Mountain.

Main Actors and who they played ( Optional ) : Bob Billy - Bob. Margaret Joe - Mother.

Plot: Bob eats has to climb a mountain to get a cake to give to his mother.

What I thought: Excellent Movie with lots of humor.

Rating:  :)  :)  :)  :)

Stellar idea! You have just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award!!! :D

ummmmmmm....

School of Rock:

Actors: Jack Black, Mike White, Sarah Silverman, Joan Cusack

Plot: A guy named Dewey Finn (JB) stays with his friend Ned (MW) and Ned's girlfriend (SS) Dewey gets kicked out of his rock band, so when a call comes for Ned (who is a substitute teacher) from the prinipal of an expensive prep school (JC) he pretends to be Ned so he can get some money for rent...he learns the kids are really good at music, so he starts a band with them, giving them all parts...even if they're not playing music,some do lights, some do security, one does costumes, one is the band manager, etc. They do "Battle of the Bands" and I'm not going to tell you if they win or not...VERY FUNNY MOVIE!

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some language and drug references

My rating: :) (four stars)

ok...thanx and bi!

ummmmmmm....

School of Rock:

Actors: Jack Black, Mike White, Sarah Silverman, Joan Cusack

Plot: A guy named Dewey Finn (JB) stays with his friend Ned (MW) and Ned's girlfriend (SS) Dewey gets kicked out of his rock band, so when a call comes for Ned (who is a substitute teacher) from the prinipal of an expensive prep school (JC) he pretends to be Ned so he can get some money for rent...he learns the kids are really good at music, so he starts a band with them, giving them all parts...even if they're not playing music,some do lights, some do security, one does costumes, one is the band manager, etc. They do "Battle of the Bands" and I'm not going to tell you if they win or not...VERY FUNNY MOVIE!

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some language and drug references

My rating:  :)  (four stars)

ok...thanx and bi!

That sounds great. Thanks for the review!!!

i see someones been modding today...

:o:huh::unsure: Really??? :unsure::huh::o

I hadn't noticed. :lol:

really? <_<:lol: lets see....can i think of another movie? let me go see my DVD collection...i have about 20...ok im back

Title: National Treasure

Actors: Nicholas Cage....hold on, let me check the case...ok Sean Bean, Jon Voight, Harvey Keitel, Diane Kruger

Plot: A legend has been passed down through Benjamin Franklin Gates' (NC) family for generations about this huge treasure that there are a lot of clues for...his father (JV) doesn't believe in it, but Ben looks for it a lot with his friend Riley (HK I think) This guy named Ian he used to work with (SB) decides to steal the Declaration of Independence because they think there's a map on the back...this causes him and Ben to become enemies...Ben and Riley go to the FBI, etc. to tell people its going to be stolen, but no one believes them...one of the people they go ask is ummm...cant remeber the character name but played by DK. She gets dragged into Ben&Riley's plot to steal the DOI so that Ian won't...its a very good story, with lots of clues and twists and turns...good movie!

MPAA Rating: PG

My Rating: :) (Four Stars)

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Contstantine

Rating: R (Violence and language)

Movie Type: Horror, Thriller, Action

Main Actors: Keanu Reeves (The Matrix) - Contstantine, Rachel Weisz (The Mummy)- Angela Dodson/Isabel Dodson, Shia LaBeouf (Holes)- Chas.

Plot: Based on the comic book "HadesBlazer". The exorsist Constantine, who has literally been to heck and back tells the story. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost.

Rating: :) :) :) :)

Edited by Horatio

Title: Saw

Type: Horror, Thriller

Movie Rating: R (Gore, Violence, Language)

Main Actors and who they played ( Optional ) : Leigh Whannell- Adam, Cary Elwes- Dr. Lawrence Gordon

Plot: Adam wakes up in a dank room across from Dr. Lawrence Gordon and the body of a guy who has blown his own brains out. Not a happy place. But it gets worse when they find out that they're both also chained to the ground by they foot. They find two things for the both of them....a cassette tape, and a saw that cannot cut through the chains, but through their foot. Oh, and what good luck. The dead guy had a tape player. Adam grabs it and they soon find out that the man that did this to them is none other than the "Jigsaw Killer". A man who doesn't actually kill his victims, but put them in a situation that they can get out of...if they're smart enough. But, they always end up killing themselves. One of his victims was a 45 year old man. On his cassette tape, the Killer said, "You cut yourself. Do you do it for attention or do you really want to die?" He puts this man in a barbed-wire covered area that he must get out of....if he wants to live. Oh yeah, he's naked. So, will Adam and Dr. Gordon live? Hmmm....

What I thought: Fantastic. The movie is very exciting and has a lot of goosebumps. However, if you are a faint of heart please do not see this movie as it has a lot of gore/violence in it which will make you jump out of your seat.

Rating: :D :D :D :D :D

Title:The medallion

Actors:Bruce lee and jackie chan

Review:Its a very funny movie where a man figures out that a special medallion has special powers so he sets off to kidnap the child jackie chan saves the child and puts away the bad guys

Rating:pg13

:)

Main Actors: Keanu Reeves (The Matrix) - Contstantine, Rachel Weisz (The Mummy)- Angela Dodson/Isabel Dodson, Shia LaBeouf (Holes)- Chas.

Plot: Based on the comic book "HadesBlazer". The exorsist Constantine, who has literally been to heck and back tells the story. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost.

Rating:  :) :) :) :)

-giggles- I really didn't think that as a bad word, since it was a comic book. Ah well...

-giggles- I really didn't think that as a bad word, since it was a comic book. Ah well...

I know, but my paws are tied. :)

Yee for Toto. The only one who followed directions.

Soooo, what kind of award does she get? :lol:

Heh. ^-^ I win!!

Soooo, what kind of award does she get? :lol:

The only award I have, now if I could remember the name.

Title: Stand by Me

Release date: 1986

MPAA Rating: R

Movie type: Drama

Main Actors: Richard Dreyfuss (narrator), Wil Weaton, River Pheonix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell, Keifer Sutherland

Synoposis: Based on a Stephen King story: "The Body"and Set in 1959 in a woodsy town called Castle Rock, this is a story about four boys soft-spoken Gordie Lachance (WW), tough-guy Chris Chambers (RP), daredevil Teddy Duchamp and klutzy fat kid Vern Tessio (J'OC). They go on a two day trek into the woods to find the dead body of a kid their age in hopes of becomeing heros. It becomes a journey of self-discovery, along with various incedents involving the local junkyard dog, a death-defying traintrack bridge leap and a pond of leeches. Meanwhile another gang, led by Ace Merill (KS) is also trying to find the body. This a really honest coming-of-age film and I really liked it. YOu'll understand further if you see it, they sometimes play it on the family channel ( in which its edited for content ). Most of the actors you see are has-beens but I still like them. My favorite is Corey. You should really see this movie, its one of my favorites!

Rating: :D:D:D:D:D

Main Actors: Richard Dreyfuss (narrator), Wil Weaton, River Pheonix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell, Keifer Sutherland

Synoposis: Based on a Stephen King story: "The Body"and Set in 1959 in a woodsy town called Castle Rock, this is a story about four boys soft-spoken Gordie Lachance (WW), tough-guy Chris Chambers (RP), daredevil Teddy Duchamp and klutzy fat kid Vern Tessio (J'OC). They go on a two day trek into the woods to find the dead body of a kid their age in hopes of becomeing heros. It becomes a journey of self-discovery, along with various incedents involving the local junkyard dog, a death-defying traintrack bridge leap and a pond of leeches. Meanwhile another gang, led by Ace Merill (KS) is also trying to find the body. This a really honest coming-of-age film and I really liked it. YOu'll understand further if you see it, they sometimes play it on the family channel ( in which its edited for content ). Most of the actors you see are has-beens but I still like them. My favorite is Corey. You should really see this movie, its one of my favorites!

Rating: :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I really like this movie, but I had no idea it was based on a Stephen King story. :o

Title:Cheaper By The Dozen

Rated: G

Genre:Comedy,Drama,Family

Actors:Steve Martin.... Tom Baker

Bonnie Hunt .... Kate Baker

Piper Perabo .... Nora Baker

Tom Welling .... Charlie Baker

Hilary Duff .... Lorraine Baker

Kevin Schmidt .... Henry Baker (as Kevin G. Schmidt)

Alyson Stoner .... Sarah Baker

Jacob Smith .... Jake Baker

Liliana Mumy .... Jessica Baker

Morgan York .... Kim Baker

Forrest Landis .... Mark Baker

Blake Woodruff .... Mike Baker

Brent Kinsman .... Nigel Baker

Shane Kinsman .... Kyle Baker

Paula Marshall .... Tina Shenk

I even took the time to list all of them and to even say who they played.

Review:Cheaper by the dozen was a good movie a bout a family of 12 that lived in midland but had to move after there father got a job in a city.The family was sad but when they moved they realized it wasnt so bad.A boy named Mark aka Fedex(kinda weird i look like him and my nickname is Fedex and we ar almost the same age his b-day is august 9 1994 and mine is june 8 1994) but he always gets in trouble with his frog beans which is porks son. They were all grounded while there mom was a way at a book convention. When the mom was on a talkshow her kids called her and said they missed her.At the end Mark runs away to midland at his old house where they found him on the train leaving.

Rating: :) :) :) :)

Rating: :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I really like this movie, but I had no idea it was based on a Stephen King story. :o

cool :) . Fact of the day. it was actually a short story based on his childhood. it in the book; "Changing Seasons" ( i think) and Stephen said that it was the most well played out movie based on his books.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

name: Princess mononoke

rating: pg-13 animated violence

type; anime

actors: none ( animated)

plot: The time and place is the Muromachi era, Japan. A prince of a small village is cursed to a slow but certain death by a Boar God turned Tatari-Gami (Cursing God). To find a possible cure to the curse, he travels westwards. Hearing of a Shishi-Gami (Deer-God) that may be his salvation, he soon comes across a village of iron miners and there finds himself in the middle of a battle between the animal gods of the forest, lead by a girl called Princess Mononoke by the villagers who was raised by the Wolf God, and the iron miners, lead by a female leader who is trying to create a sanctuary for human outcasts. Along side this battle is a mysterious group of men who are after the head of the Shishi-Gami in a quest to gain immortality. Why did the Boar God turn into a Cursing God? Can he persuade all those involved to make peace or is conflict inevitable between man and nature?

What i thought: i found it great it used an old story of the clash of humans and gods and built upon it to make a great film.

name: Princess mononoke

rating: pg-13 animated violence

type; anime

actors: none ( animated)

plot: The time and place is the Muromachi era, Japan. A prince of a small village is cursed to a slow but certain death by a Boar God turned Tatari-Gami (Cursing God). To find a possible cure to the curse, he travels westwards. Hearing of a Shishi-Gami (Deer-God) that may be his salvation, he soon comes across a village of iron miners and there finds himself in the middle of a battle between the animal gods of the forest, lead by a girl called Princess Mononoke by the villagers who was raised by the Wolf God, and the iron miners, lead by a female leader who is trying to create a sanctuary for human outcasts. Along side this battle is a mysterious group of men who are after the head of the Shishi-Gami in a quest to gain immortality. Why did the Boar God turn into a Cursing God? Can he persuade all those involved to make peace or is conflict inevitable between man and nature?

What i thought: i found it great it used an old story of the clash of humans and gods and built upon it to make a great film.

Rating:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

LOL dude i just finished downloading that movie im now burning it lol remember the part when he shoots the arrow onto the sword then it rips the guys arms off That was SOOOO funny

Title: the adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the desert

Rating: R

Starring: Terence Stamp, Hugo Weaving,Guy Pearce,Bill Hunter

Genre: comedey/road trip

summary: three Sydney nightclub performers get a gig at a casino in the outback.

Awards: 1995 Oscar, Best costume design.

My rating: :):):):)

Main Actors and who they played ( Optional ) : Leigh Whannell- Adam,  Cary Elwes- Dr. Lawrence Gordon

Plot: Adam wakes up in a dank room across from Dr. Lawrence Gordon and the body of a guy who has blown his own brains out. Not a happy place. But it gets worse when they find out that they're both also chained to the ground by they foot. They find two things for the both of them....a cassette tape, and a saw that cannot cut through the chains, but through their foot. Oh, and what good luck. The dead guy had a tape player. Adam grabs it and they soon find out that the man that did this to them is none other than the "Jigsaw Killer". A man who doesn't actually kill his victims, but put them in a situation that they can get out of...if they're smart enough. But, they always end up killing themselves. One of his victims was a 45 year old man. On his cassette tape, the Killer said, "You cut yourself. Do you do it for attention or do you really want to die?" He puts this man in a barbed-wire covered area that he must get out of....if he wants to live. Oh yeah, he's naked. So, will Adam and Dr. Gordon live? Hmmm....

What I thought: Fantastic. The movie is very exciting and has a lot of goosebumps. However, if you are a faint of heart please do not see this movie as it has a lot of gore/violence in it which will make you jump out of your seat.

sounds interesting, but i dont think im allowed to watch r rated movies and it depends for PG13s ,even tho im 13...although i just saw "must love dogs" last night which was PG13 and had some references...tho they didnt exactly show anything...good dogs tho, and funny...let me do it..

Movie: Must Love Dogs

MPAA Rating: PG13 for some adult topic references...

Cast: Diane Lane .... Sarah

John Cusack .... Jake

Elizabeth Perkins .... Carol

Christopher Plummer .... Bill

Dermot Mulroney .... Bob

Stockard Channing .... Dolly

Ali Hillis .... Christine

Brad William Henke .... Leo

Julie Gonzalo .... June

Glenn Howerton .... Michael

Ben Shenkman .... Charlie

Jordana Spiro .... Sherry

Kirk Trutner .... Deli Guy

Victor Webster .... Eric

Michael Spound .... Marc

Plot: a girl named Sarah (DL) had just divorced, and her family and friends keep trying to set her up with a new guy...her sister Carol (i think) (EP) makes an online profile for her on a dating site, so sarah meets this guy named Jake (JC) (who's also divorced) at a dog park, because her sister put in the profile "must love dogs" even though neither of them, it turns out neither of them actually have dogs, they both borrow one for the date...they fall in love,but she also sortof falls with the dad of one of the kids at the preschool she teaches at...bob (DM) she's not really in love with him like she is with Jake, but Jake sees bob kissing her. she wasn t kissng him, but jake wont let her explain, so he gets mad at her, and bob was seeing the other teacher person at the preschool,so she getsmad at him, and if u want to know how it ends up, u have to see it! its funny, but not appropriate for younger kids...

My rating:3 Stars = ;) or 4 Stars = :)

Main Actors and who they played ( Optional ) : Leigh Whannell- Adam,  Cary Elwes- Dr. Lawrence Gordon

sounds interesting, but i dont think im allowed to watch r rated movies and it depends for PG13s ,even tho im 13...although i just saw "must love dogs" last night which was PG13 and had some references...tho they didnt exactly show anything...good dogs tho, and funny...let me do it..

John Cusack .... Jake

Dermot Mulroney .... Bob

Julie Gonzalo .... June

Victor Webster .... Eric

Michael Spound .... Marc

Plot: a girl named Sarah (DL) had just divorced, and her family and friends keep trying to set her up with a new guy...her sister Carol (i think) (EP) makes an online profile for her on a dating site, so sarah meets this guy named Jake (JC) (who's also divorced) at a dog park, because her sister put in the profile "must love dogs" even though neither of them, it turns out neither of them actually have dogs, they both borrow one for the date...they fall in love,but she also sortof falls with the dad of one of the kids at the preschool she teaches at...bob (DM) she's not really in love with him like she is with Jake, but Jake sees bob kissing her. she wasn t kissng him, but jake wont let her explain, so he gets mad at her, and bob was seeing the other teacher person at the preschool,so she getsmad at him, and if u want to know how it ends up, u have to see it! its funny, but not appropriate for younger kids...

a website got through the horatio scanner!

John Cusack .... Jake

Dermot Mulroney .... Bob

Julie Gonzalo .... June

Victor Webster .... Eric

Michael Spound .... Marc

:lol: You must be trying to add to your collection of awards...

*hands over The Red Rose Award* Thank you. :D

John Cusack .... Jake

Dermot Mulroney .... Bob

Julie Gonzalo .... June

Victor Webster .... Eric

Michael Spound .... Marc

:lol: You must be trying to add to your collection of awards...

*hands over The Red Rose Award* Thank you. :D

not really, ut more awards are always appreciated! :D

i see my review is popular...

:lol: It kept me busy! I like movies like you described.

awwwww..thanx :wub: lol :P

You know, I still never met you.

ok..do u want to? (im not saying i do...)

to anyone who thinks this is against securiy: i am converse all star's (rachel's) BFF, and she knows TBFOF from school, and its not like i met someone online and are going to meet them...ok, just so we got that clear...

to anyone who thinks this is against securiy: i am converse all star's (rachel's) BFF, and she knows TBFOF from school, and its not like i met someone online and are going to meet them...ok, just so we got that clear...

(((no reply...)))

I dunno. I just was making a comment.

I dunno. I just was making a comment.

ok

Finally got around to watching "The Wall"

rated: R (n00dity)

summary: at any time, there is a series of events that lead to a person being where they are, this movie tells, in a series of flashbacks and dream sequences in the course of one night the story behind a muscian by the name of Pink.

a pretty good rock opera, for those who don't know what a rock opera is, basically, it's two-hour music video with a plot.

• 2 weeks later...

summary: at any time, there is a series of events that lead to a person being where they are, this movie tells, in a series of flashbacks and dream sequences in the course of one night the story behind a muscian by the name of Pink.

a pretty good rock opera, for those who don't know what a rock opera is, basically, it's  two-hour music video with a plot.

isnt jesus christ superstar considered a rock opera? (i think it says it on some version of the cd...or maybe the record...i have both...) yes, i do have a working record player! although i also have a regular cd player(well, its the family's), karaoke machine, cd player on my computer, portable cd player (that i got at a garage sale for $2) and a portable dvd player that plays cds (no, i did not get that for $2, tho i wish i had!) oh, and also a cd player in my moms car, my dads car,and the van...and our dvd/vcr plays cds...and im babbling & rambling!!!!!!!!!

a pretty good rock opera, for those who don't know what a rock opera is, basically, it's  two-hour music video with a plot.

isnt jesus christ superstar considered a rock opera? (i think it says it on some version of the cd...or maybe the record...i have both...) yes, i do have a working record player! although i also have a regular cd player(well, its the family's), karaoke machine, cd player on my computer, portable cd player (that i got at a garage sale for $2) and a portable dvd player that plays cds (no, i did not get that for $2, tho i wish i had!) oh, and also a cd player in my moms car, my dads car,and the van...and our dvd/vcr plays cds...and im babbling & rambling!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one with a working record player! :lol:

one more post to 22500!

one more post to 22500!

*wonders why no one has gone to see a good movie lately* :huh:

Thank you. :D

one more post to 22500!

*wonders why no one has gone to see a good movie lately* :huh:

Thank you. :D

here u go, horatio!

movie: flightplan

actors/actresses: jodie foster, sean bean, cant remember any others

MPAA rating: PG13 for ... idk...theres some language, but not much...its a drama, so i guess the scary thing, but not like monster scary, more like "whats going to happen?" scary

genre: drama

plot: a woman's (JF) husband has just died, and she is going on a plane to NY from germany with her daughter to bring the body to NY. while the mom is asleep, her daughter disappears, and no one says they even saw the girl...she is 6 years old...the mom goes all over the plane to try and find her, and theres lots of drama and a twist ending that i wont give away...good movie!

my rating: 4 out of 5 (i think ive given everything that rating...o well)

personal opinon:i liked it!

here u go, horatio!

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if that movie would be good and now I will go see it!

*passes Dog lover a plate of dog biscuit cookies as a token of appreciation*

here u go, horatio!

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if that movie would be good and now I will go see it!

*passes Dog lover a plate of dog biscuit cookies as a token of appreciation*

thank u!!!

It's a few years old, but "Moulon Rouge" is pretty good.

but I find it's the sort of movie there isn't much middle ground, you either like it or hate it. I think it's a bit of a chick flick, but with great music, especially the combinations,

"diamonds are a girl's best freind" with "material girl" for one.

they say tetris is a gateway game, try telling that to the guy at the bus station huddled over his cell phone humming "empty spaces"

two things:

1. IM ADDICTED TO TETRIS BUT CANT FIND MY HANDHELD!!!!!

2. by 'humming "empty space" ' do u mean the beginning of the song "incomplete"? (((empty spaces fill me up with hope...distant faces with no place left 2 go...without u, wtihin me, i cant find no rest...where im going is anybodie's guess....I try, to go on like i never knew u, im awake, but my world is 1/2 asleep, i pray, for this heart to be unbroken, 4 without you all im going to be is.....INCOMPLETE!))) and no, i am not a backstreet boys fan...thats like the only song i know and like by them...whenever i hear it, it gets stuck in my head!

they say tetris is a gateway game, try telling that to the guy at the bus station huddled over his cell phone humming "empty spaces"

two things:

2. by 'humming "empty space" ' do u mean the beginning of the song "incomplete"? (((empty spaces fill me up with hope...distant faces with no place left 2 go...without u, wtihin me, i cant find no rest...where im going is anybodie's guess....I try, to go on like i never knew u, im awake, but my world is 1/2 asleep, i pray, for this heart to be unbroken, 4 without you all im going to be is.....INCOMPLETE!))) and no, i am not a backstreet boys fan...thats like the only song i know and like by them...whenever i hear it, it gets stuck in my head!

I FOUND MY HANDHELD! :D i was cleaning up tho, so i didnt have time to play...but i put my electronic games in a safe place so i dont keep losing them like i always do! i have tetris, solitaire, yahtzee, and poker, tho i have no idea how to play poker, and i dont know why i have it....

two things:

I FOUND MY HANDHELD! :D i was cleaning up tho, so i didnt have time to play...but i put my electronic games in a safe place so i dont keep losing them like i always do! i have tetris, solitaire, yahtzee, and poker, tho i have no idea how to play poker, and i dont know why i have it....

I could teach you. :D

two things:

Actually, that refers to Pink floyd's empty spaces.

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we used to talk, how shall I fill the final places? how should I complete the wall?

two things:

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we used to talk, how shall I fill the final places? how should I complete the wall?

Pink Floyd... Mushroom_king's favorite! :D

two things:

ooooo ok...i was bored, so i wroe like half of "incomplete"

I <3 Tetrinet.

Im off. Homecoming Bonfire. Then practice early tomorrow, then the 5 miles. Then the game, then to Jaimie's for the day. Perhaps. :wub: Oh well. I am gunna have soo much fun.

And the Pep Rally was awesome. I was special, I got to go, even though I'm only in the middle. :D

two things:

ooooo ok...i was bored, so i wroe like half of "incomplete"

Being bored always creates fun results!

:lol::lol::lol:

I <3 Tetrinet.

Im off. Homecoming Bonfire. Then practice early tomorrow, then the 5 miles. Then the game, then to Jaimie's for the day. Perhaps.  :wub: Oh well. I am gunna have soo much fun.

And the Pep Rally was awesome. I was special, I got to go, even though I'm only in the middle.  :D

The game is getting all rained on. Not rained out, but rained on.

I

Im off. Homecoming Bonfire. Then practice early tomorrow, then the 5 miles. Then the game, then to Jaimie's for the day. Perhaps.  :wub: Oh well. I am gunna have soo much fun.

And the Pep Rally was awesome. I was special, I got to go, even though I'm only in the middle.  :D

When the game is over... do a Hamster Luver and slip, slide away in the mud!

That would be the best part!!!

I <3 Tetrinet.

I would have, but dumb butt me wore my good Diesels and relly expensive jeans, cause thats all I had clean.

I

I would have, but dumb butt me wore my good Diesels and relly expensive jeans, cause thats all I had clean.

And you can't wash expensive jeans?????

I <3 Tetrinet.

If I got a grass stain...

I

:lol:

You would clean it with Wisk!!!

I <3 Tetrinet.

Honey. They're just clothes. It doesn't matter what clothes you wear, or if you get a big tear in them.

You actually sound like those girls who complain about ripping a fingernail, or if they get mud on their shoes.

You're a guy. Not a magical pony princess. Don't take life...or your clothes...so seriously.

And go buy some clothes from a thrift store.

I <3 Tetrinet.

Why can't I just put it in a washing machine instead of doing it by hand?

I

You do use the machine. You put some Wisk on the stain and then put it in the washing machine.

I <3 Tetrinet.

Honey. They're just clothes. It doesn't matter what clothes you wear, or if you get a big tear in them.

You actually sound like those girls who complain about ripping a fingernail, or if they get mud on their shoes.

You're a guy. Not a magical pony princess. Don't take life...or your clothes...so seriously.

I like my clothes without fleas. :lol:

I <3 Tetrinet.

You do use the machine. You put some Wisk on the stain and then put it in the washing machine.

Oh, I was thinking like a wisk, the cooking utensil, I thought you wanted me to do it like the old days.

I <3 Tetrinet.

Haha. Maybe I do like the clothes I wear. And I don't enjoy looking like a poor hobo that crawled out from a hole. I like to be half way decent, and own a pair of jeans/a shirt that I can cherish. Maybe if you were a guy, you'd understand we do have good pairs of some things.

I

Oh, I was thinking like a wisk, the cooking utensil, I thought you wanted me to do it like the old days.

Use the whisk on the Wisk.

I <3 Tetrinet.

Haha. Maybe I do like the clothes I wear. And I don't enjoy looking like a poor hobo that crawled out from a hole. I like to be half way decent, and own a pair of jeans/a shirt that I can cherish. Maybe if you were a guy, you'd understand we do have good pairs of some things.

we do? :lol: I actually have some decent stuff for family gatherings and for the robotics tournament. Don't ask. <_<

I

we do? :lol: I actually have some decent stuff for family gatherings and for the robotics tournament. Don't ask. <_>

Tin Foil, Aluminum Foil or Saran Wrap!

I'd wear ripped jeans to school, but my mom would nag me.

:blink: All day? Or just not let you out of the house? :lol:

Okay, so she would make me change my jeans. :lol:

And you thought hammie mother's were different? :lol:

I didn't know that hamsters wore jeans. :lol:

So all this time Flip has needed clothes... :lol:

You got me there!

*hands Mega Wolf a very shiny Gold Star Award*

You got me there!

*hands Mega Wolf a very shiny Gold Star Award*

Yaay! :lol:

*runs away*

• 3 weeks later...
At Abercrombie, they charge you more to get a destroyed pair. I find it...weird.

I found these ones that were cool. But they were 80 dollars because they were ripped. I could go down to old navy and buy like 80bajillion and then just rip them.

i know! my friend wore ripped jeans that were like 200 something dollars and im like "buy normal ones and rip them yourself!" i seriously do not get the ripped jean fad.

At Abercrombie, they charge you more to get a destroyed pair. I find it...weird.

I found these ones that were cool. But they were 80 dollars because they were ripped. I could go down to old navy and buy like 80bajillion and then just rip them.

i know! my friend wore ripped jeans that were like 200 something dollars and im like "buy normal ones and rip them yourself!" i seriously do not get the ripped jean fad.

Maybe it is considered tough and rough, downtown gangsta, or something like that.

Maybe it is considered tough and rough, downtown gangsta, or something like that.

LOL

LOL

I see it went in your siggy. :D

There were these kids in my math class today, and all the guys and girls were talking about how they have to wear their pants past their belly button. I looked at them and said, "Well. Maybe you should bring them up to your mid-stomach like I do, because you all look like plumbers." And ran away.

I do that a lot. Say something, and run away.

...Oh. And on the jeans. Why don't you peoples just by normal, unripped jeans, instead of being so scene?

There were these kids in my math class today, and all the guys and girls were talking about how they have to wear their pants past their belly button. I looked at them and said, "Well. Maybe you should bring them up to your mid-stomach like I do, because you all look like plumbers." And ran away.

...Oh. And on the jeans. Why don't you peoples just by normal, unripped jeans, instead of being so scene?

You know the saying. The older you get, the lower they go. Until you reach 40. Then they start inching back up.

You know the saying. The older you get, the lower they go. Until you reach 40. Then they start inching back up.

Well. Excuse my geekiness. Shall I drop the pocket protector?

Toto, I love your sense of humor!

Toto, I love your sense of humor!

o: I was being serious.

(:

LOL

I see it went in your siggy. :D

yes.....

I meant 30.

DIY ripped jeans are so much fun to make. And they look cool when you wear fish nets under them.

I like the clothes I wear, my sister doesn't. I don't like her pink, low cut, midriff tops and jeans that show half of her downstairs bits... I don't get that... might as well not wear clothes at all! We are sooo different. I'll see if I have a pic that i can take the faces out of :P She looks Indian... I don't... This pic was taken early this year.

-Lee

post-6334-1133311819_thumb.jpg

DIY ripped jeans are so much fun to make. And they look cool when you wear fish nets under them.

I like the clothes I wear, my sister doesn't. I don't like her pink, low cut, midriff tops and jeans that show half of her downstairs bits... I don't get that... might as well not wear clothes at all! We are sooo different. I'll see if I have a pic that i can take the faces out of :P She looks Indian... I don't... This pic was taken early this year.

-Lee

I like your clothes! :D

• 3 weeks later...
ok, Is there anything to be said about HP/GOF other than it simplifies the book somewhat?

voldemort doesn't have a nose...lol

no house elves at all, no ludo bagman, crouch jr. in the riddle house w/wormtail and voldemort, no skrewts, i could go on 4 a while..........

• 1 month later...

Got around to seeing Xanadu.

pretty good movie,

although the idea of gene kelly on rollerskates is a little disturbing.

I have not seen it... should I rent it? :unsure:

GO right ahead, you kind of have to see it to belive it.

Thank you. I will rent it and give you a report.

Okay, I'm going to the movies(probably) this weekend, what do you guys suggest that's out, new, and not freaking scary, cuz Heston freaks out.

who's heston?

...and idk any new movies at the moment

He's one of my friends.

Okay, I'm going to the movies(probably) this weekend, what do you guys suggest that's out, new, and not freaking scary, cuz Heston freaks out.

I would suggest Underworld: Evolution. But not even have I seen it--and I never will. There's some nasty sex and nudity scenes. So. Don't go to Underworld, mmkay?

I would suggest Underworld: Evolution. But not even have I seen it--and I never will. There's some nasty sex and nudity scenes. So. Don't go to Underworld, mmkay?

Unfortunately, plans cancelled. I forgot my dad's birthday was yesterday so we're going somewhere this weekend. >.<

Unfortunately, plans cancelled. I forgot my dad's birthday was yesterday so we're going somewhere this weekend. >.<

Ahh. Silly Mega Wolf.

Ahh. Silly Mega Wolf.

Heheh. =p

• 4 months later...

OK movie review...its "my best friends wedding and im gonna give away the ending so highlight it only if u really want 2 read it...

Movie: My best friend's wedding

Genre: the box says romantic comedy but im calling it a tragedy

people: julia roberts cameron diaz and two guys i dont remember their names (too bad)

summary: this girl julianne (roberts) has this guy who's like her best friend and she realizes she's in love w/him as she hears he's getting married to this little perky blonde annoyingly perfect thing (diaz) so she decides that she's gonna break up their marriage so she can get the guy (go julia!) with some help from her friend/editor george but in the end (get this) HE ENDS UP MARRYING THE GIRL! i mean come on! this is supposed to be a romantic comedy!!!!!! i mean, there are funny parts but come on!!!!! anyway, this was not the movie i should be watching while...well i shouldnt talk about my life in a movie summary check out animorphs for shocking news (to me) (and other people who care)

OK movie review...its "my best friends wedding and im gonna give away the ending so highlight it only if u really want 2 read it...

people: julia roberts cameron diaz and two guys i dont remember their names (too bad)

summary: this girl julianne (roberts) has this guy who's like her best friend and she realizes she's in love w/him as she hears he's getting married to this little perky blonde annoyingly perfect thing (diaz) so she decides that she's gonna break up their marriage so she can get the guy (go julia!) with some help from her friend/editor george but in the end (get this) HE ENDS UP MARRYING THE GIRL! i mean come on! this is supposed to be a romantic comedy!!!!!! i mean, there are funny parts but come on!!!!! anyway, this was not the movie i should be watching while...well i shouldnt talk about my life in a movie summary check out animorphs for shocking news (to me) (and other people who care)

You just earned The Red Rose Award for your creative thinking! :lol:

I read the other topic first, you're right, this probably wasn't the best movie to watch today.

Ice Age Two; The Meltdown.

lyk3 d4t m0v333 w4z 50 5uppuh fl11. 1 luvd d4t m0v33 50 muc!

thats nice.

it was rachels grandpa's b-day so i came over to her house. she redid her room. it looks cool.

You just earned The Red Rose Award for your creative thinking! :lol:

I read the other topic first, you're right, this probably wasn't the best movie to watch today.

aww thanx! i will go update my siggy...

yeah. i havent heard anyhting about a breakup yet, but i still have hope..thank GOODNESS we're going to the same high school, i wouldnt be able to survive if we werent...at the beginning of the year i heard that he might not go there, but now he is. :D:wub::D:wub::D:wub:

thats nice.

it was rachels grandpa's b-day so i came over to her house. she redid her room. it looks cool.

Sooooo... what does Rachel's room look like?

thats nice.

its like a purple-green theme..id have to describe it while i was there....

remember last year i was in the computer room, exempt from a final? well, here i am again...reading test this time....but i think its our last final....we just finished our ss state test yesterday (anyone else live in ny?)

odd-ish news:

my friend gina (aka "patrick stump loves me") was tested for mono at the beginning of this week, so she was out for two days. then, she's back at school, and yesterday (thurs) she was at school then called down to the principal's office. i didnt think she was in trouble, but i didnt know what to think. next thing i hear she tested positive and she's in isolation. we graduate next week, so im like "is she gonna miss grad?" but now she's here 2day weird. i REALLY have to go now bye

thats nice.

remember last year i was in the computer room, exempt from a final? well, here i am again...reading test this time....but i think its our last final....we just finished our ss state test yesterday (anyone else live in ny?)

odd-ish news:

my friend gina (aka "patrick stump loves me") was tested for mono at the beginning of this week, so she was out for two days. then, she's back at school, and yesterday (thurs) she was at school then called down to the principal's office. i didnt think she was in trouble, but i didnt know what to think. next thing i hear she tested positive and she's in isolation. we graduate next week, so im like "is she gonna miss grad?" but now she's here 2day weird. i REALLY have to go now bye

How I hope she gets better soon. What a bad time to get mono. Tell Gina we are all thinking of her and hope she gets well soon!

I lied. :/ I saw it the other day, and had to skip through a lot of stuff.

thats nice.

odd-ish news:

The essay was easy peasy, but the multiple choice were hard.

thats nice.

odd-ish news:

You are really smart, so I am sure you did fantastic!

thats nice.

odd-ish news:

You are really smart, so I am sure you did fantastic!

i agree with tbfof that the essay was simple, but the muliple choice werent too bad, and i hate ss.

I went to see The Break-Up on Thursday. It was alright, many open possibilities at the end. But my two friends and I were the only ones in the theatre, so we were pretty much running around and playing hide and seek most of the time. Pretty much being loud.

I went to see The Break-Up on Thursday. It was alright, many open possibilities at the end. But my two friends and I were the only ones in the theatre, so we were pretty much running around and playing hide and seek most of the time. Pretty much being loud.

Thanks for saving me money! I will pass on seeing it. The movie I want to see is Over The Hedge.

Haha, I saw Garfield yesterday. Once again, I was distracted by being the only ones in the theatre. But it was pretty funny. Recommended if you're going to see a matinee or early bird special time. And I'm going to see The Lake House tomorrow, probably. :lol:

Haha, I saw Garfield yesterday. Once again, I was distracted by being the only ones in the theatre. But it was pretty funny. Recommended if you're going to see a matinee or early bird special time. And I'm going to see The Lake House tomorrow, probably. :lol:

Garfield is one of my favorite cartoons. I am sure I would love the movie.

*wonders how the movie theatre Mega Wolf attends stays in business*

when i saw the movie "the pacifier" my mom and i were the only ones in the theater...but i think it had been out for a while........

when i saw the movie "the pacifier" my mom and i were the only ones in the theater...but i think it had been out for a while........

When I went to see X Men, The Last Stand, there were only nine people in the theatre. How do these places make any money???????

They charge a fortune at the concession stand! :o

:lol: That's why I didn't understand. I never go to the concession stand! :lol:

My step mom makes us sneak stuff in.

Well, I don't understand it either, it's like, wait how does this work? I guess they probably at least get enough money to stay in business, I'm thinking they don't make a ton of profit.

a pretty good rock opera, for those who don't know what a rock opera is, basically, it's two-hour music video with a plot.

I was about to reveiw that. ><

Movie: The Wall

Actors: Bob Geldof (That's the only one I remember)

Rating: R for Gore, Language, Violence, Sexual Content

Summary:

Based on Pink Floyd's Album of the same name, the film follows the life of Rock Star Pink(Geldof), who has had a hard life. His father died in a war when he was young, suffered from a bullying teacher, among other things, and eventually builds a Psychological Wall between himself and the Outside world, sitting in a hotel room Watching war movies. He then gets a Shot-Injection thing which makes him very Hitler-ish, but after having the events of his life judged, his 'Wall' is torn down.

Movie: The Wall

Actors: Bob Geldof (That's the only one I remember)

Rating: R for Gore, Language, Violence, Sexual Content

Summary:

Based on Pink Floyd's Album of the same name, the film follows the life of Rock Star Pink(Geldof), who has had a hard life. His father died in a war when he was young, suffered from a bullying teacher, among other things, and eventually builds a Psychological Wall between himself and the Outside world, sitting in a hotel room Watching war movies. He then gets a Shot-Injection thing which makes him very Hitler-ish, but after having the events of his life judged, his 'Wall' is torn down.

You did a great review! Hope you review more movies for us! :D

My step mom makes us sneak stuff in.

My mom does the same thing. The only things we buy are soda and Popcorn.

cars was cool (tho i already siad that)

anyway, the reason im here is to tell everyone im leaving for maine 2day and u might not hear from me until after july 11 unless i can get a hold of a computer w/internet access. so bye for now (its not too long!) ill talk to you guys soon!

I really want to see Cars. I also wanna see The new Pirates Of The Caribbean(sp) when it comes out.

How was Cars?

Haha. Silly Hor-ah-tio, you beat me to correcting that. =P

I couldn't resist! :lol:

Michael Jackson couldn't resist, either. And we all know what happened to him. xD

I really want to see Cars. I also wanna see The new Pirates Of The Caribbean(sp) when it comes out.

How was Cars?

Michael Jackson couldn't resist, either. And we all know what happened to him. xD

*sprays one mouthful and two pouches full of coffee onto brand new to me computer*

:o:o:o OH TOTO! :o:o:o

ROFOCLH

*realizes this is probably the reason the last computer gave out*

How was Cars?

*sprays one mouthful and two pouches full of coffee onto brand new to me computer*

ROFOCLH

You've gotta get over that problem, Horatio. =P Or convert over to tea ...

How was Cars?

ROFOCLH

You've gotta get over that problem, Horatio. =P Or convert over to tea ...

No tea... coffee I drink black. Tea has Splenda or Sweet N Low, much worse for the keyboard. What you need to do is put up a warning on your post. Warning! Swallow before reading! :lol: