Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mushroom_king's Drawing folder!

Mushroom_king

Its not working! It wont let me save it as a PNG or anything or make it sized right or anything!

Send it to me. I will make it work and put it in your folder for you. :D

There is a LOT of art, so be prepared....

Its not working! It wont let me save it as a PNG or anything or make it sized right or anything!

Send it to me. I will make it work and put it in your folder for you. :D

My Email dun let me.>_<

My Email dun let me.>_

I am not quite sure what you are saying. Your email will not permit you to send something? Or is there another problem? Is the file too big? Are you trying to send them all at once? Please explain to me what the problem is if you want me to help you.

My Email dun let me.>_<

I am not quite sure what you are saying. Your email will not permit you to send something? Or is there another problem? Is the file too big? Are you trying to send them all at once? Please explain to me what the problem is if you want me to help you.

Its saying that I cant send them, that my email set up t not let me send art.

My Email dun let me.>_

Can you ask your father for his help? :huh:

My Email dun let me.>_<

Can you ask your father for his help? :huh:

Sure.... When hre wakes up. :P

• 2 weeks later...

eh Laptop got Fixed Yesterday (we will celebrate when I get back home=D) And my Mom has a..........

*Runs to House, goes to mom's Roome Picks up something, Holds it in air with big glow around it* A Digital Camera! *Puts it down* *Holds it back up* As seen in Episode 45!

eh Laptop got Fixed Yesterday (we will celebrate when I get back home=D) And my Mom has a..........

*Runs to House, goes to mom's Roome Picks up something, Holds it in air with big glow around it* A Digital Camera! *Puts it down* *Holds it back up* As seen in Episode 45!

HOORAY! :D *parties*

Lucky duck. We were supposed to get one for Mom Day. You should take pictures of mushrooms or something. :lol:

Lucky duck. We were supposed to get one for Mom Day. You should take pictures of mushrooms or something. :lol:

When I do, I will take pictures of all 38 or 39 pictures and The Figures In my rooms.

When I do, I will take pictures of all 38 or 39 pictures and The Figures In my rooms.

Okay. *nods*

I read your siggy. Very long and good. I always freak out if mine gets any typos...

Okay. *nods*

I read your siggy. Very long and good. I always freak out if mine gets any typos...

1. Well than. Finnaly, Someone whos not Complaining about my Signeture!

2. There is a HUGE Mushroom Growing in my Backyard. Ill take a picturee of that to. =D

Okay. *nods*

2. There is a HUGE Mushroom Growing in my Backyard. Ill take a picturee of that to. =D

1) Yeah. I think you should make the text smaller though.

2) Cooooool. :D

Okay. *nods*

1. Blechgorlblehthrowsgooniegirlatyou.

2. Coooooooooool. :lol:

Okay. *nods*

Ummm? :huh: if that was a joke about me i don't get it.....

Okay. *nods*

I threw you at hoops. Jhonny Depp is in Trouble. :lol:

Okay. *nods*

Johnny Depp?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Okay. *nods*

Johnny Depp?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Jhonny Depp: STOP! I dont wanna waych Barny No more!

Val Hawyn: Noi. e_e

Meh: Hahahahahahahah! No acting for you! >:D