Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HORATIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My sister and I got up this morning to see the Hamsta cage rather empty. The tubes are disconnected, apparently came off, and no Hamsta to be seen.

I dont see them anywhere, no sign of them in any other parts of the house.

Any suggestions?

(BTW, Two cats in the house might have something to do with it.)

My sister and I got up this morning to see the Hamsta cage rather empty. The tubes are disconnected, apparently came off, and no Hamsta to be seen.

I dont see them anywhere, no sign of them in any other parts of the house.

Any suggestions?

(BTW, Two cats in the house might have something to do with it.)

Get a bucket and place a whole bunch of food in there. Take a piece of wood and make a ramp up to the top of the bucket. Put it in a place that is accessible to your hammies, but not readily accessible to your cats. The hammies should arrive in the bucket by this evening. Keep an eye out as they will be easy prey for your cats. I would put the cats in another room and shut the door to make sure they do not get the hammies. At the latest, by morning you should have your hammies. If not, try another spot. If it doesn't work the first night, think about where your hammies might be and put the bucket along one of the walls and keep the cats away.

Please let me know when you get them.

Well, Not having any help this morning due to lack of moderation, My sister and I went on a Hamsta-hunt all around the house.

One was hiding between two folded quilts, crouched over with a small stash of food she took with her, The other was found about 2 hours later of searching, under my elder sisters bed.

Samus, the one with the quilts, appears to be injured. She is very lethargic, doesnt appear to be comfortable in any position, and seems to have lost mobility. She slowly but progressively crawls around, and her right body appears to be bleeding or at least wet.

Broken bones? Just scared? Spider appears untouched.

We found the Hamstas, They are waddling around their cage right now, and Samus is apparently painfully trying to participate with Spider.

Something else, that, isnt really important, is if we put a large amount of Hamster food in one place as you suggested, The cats would eat it. Tipsy likes Hamster food for some reason.

Something else, that, isnt really important, is if we put a large amount of Hamster food in one place as you suggested, The cats would eat it. Tipsy likes Hamster food for some reason.

Spanky liked hamster food, too. But Puck doesn't...

But half'a you peoples never even saw her! :lol:

Though I do have some videos/rough pictures of both mah Hamstas. I'm trying to crop some good ones for posting on here, with little success. o_O;

• 3 weeks later...