Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Fried Dragon Palace

"Is this Fried Dragon Palace?" said the guy on the other End.

"Yes! May I help you?" said White Kirby Happily. With Master Burger next door, they didn't have much serivice lately.

"I'll take some Rice in a Medium Container and a Mountain Dew, and I'll have the Burger Kid's Meal!"

[We should come with a spiffy name for the Kid's meals.]

"SETSTUUUUUUUNA!" yelled White Kirby. "I need Fried Rice in a Medium container and a Burger Kids meal Both with Mountain dew!"

"Please put Orange juice in the Kid's meal."

"Wait, He wants Orange juice in the Kids meal."

"And I would Like The apples instead of Fries."

"And apples instead of fries!"

The guy hung up and waited Patiently for Setstuna to cook the food.

"Yes! May I help you?" said White Kirby Happily. With Master Burger next door, they didn't have much serivice lately.

"I'll take some Rice in a Medium Container and a Mountain Dew, and I'll have the Burger Kid's Meal!"

"SETSTUUUUUUUNA!" yelled White Kirby. "I need  Fried Rice in a Medium container and a Burger Kids meal Both with Mountain dew!"

Setsuna quickly made up a perfect container of rice and and kid's meal, then gave it to White Kirby to deliver.

[i've been plotting over the weekend. Muwahahahaha.]

"SETSTUUUUUUUNA!" yelled White Kirby. "I need  Fried Rice in a Medium container and a Burger Kids meal Both with Mountain dew!"

Setsuna quickly made up a perfect container of rice and and kid's meal, then gave it to White Kirby to deliver.

[i've been plotting over the weekend. Muwahahahaha.]

White kirby Took the Food, Hopped on her Wagon Star, and Delivered the food.

[i've been plotting over the weekend. Muwahahahaha.][/color]

[Good thing! It must be all that snow!]

[You should of saw the snow in Belgium. It never snows in my town (***** you Global Warming!) and we took like. 50 Pictures. There were even some Boffins who threw snow at us!]

[i've been plotting over the weekend. Muwahahahaha.][/color]

[Good thing! It must be all that snow!]

[Actually, it was partly because of a really long car ride, and partly because I needed something to concentrate on this weekend while I was sitting around the hospital.]

Is everything ok w/ your great grandma?

[Well, like I said, she died last night. But all the arrangements are made.]

How are you doing?

:(:unsure::(

[i'm fine. Like I said, she was really old, so it didn't come as much of a shock.]

[ I'm glad that you are ok!]  :)  :D  :lol:

[so am I, now please continue my role play!]

There back delivery door opened. Walking in backwards with three large boxes on his hand truck, the FedEx guy removed the boxes, scanned the tags and then looked for someone to sign.

There back delivery door opened. Walking in backwards with three large boxes on his hand truck, the FedEx guy removed the boxes, scanned the tags and then looked for someone to sign.

"Can somebody get that?" Setsuna asked. "I've got to make a few orders."

White Kirby walked over and signed them for Setstuna.

"What did we get?" Setsuna asked as she fliped the burgers.

*Horatio watched as the boxes were opened revealing new uniforms for everyone. Except, these were not uniforms to wear while working, these were team uniforms for the competition*

*Horatio watched as the boxes were opened revealing new uniforms for everyone. Except, these were not uniforms to wear while working, these were team uniforms for the competition*

"The competition!" said Setsuna, slapping her forehead. Worrying about MB had made her forget about the Culinary Acrobatics Competition. Combing her brain for the date of the CAC, Setsuna realized that they would be gone for it during Master Burger's opening!

"The competition!" said Setsuna, slapping her forehead. Worrying about MB had made her forget about the Culinary Acrobatics Competition. Combing her brain for the date of the CAC, Setsuna realized that they would be gone for it during Master Burger's opening!

White Kirby wagon Star, who was in the Corner listening to her ipod, Noticed the new Uniforms. "Spiffy!" she said.

Setsuna starred at the grill as she cooked. What would they do? Woud they skip the competition completely and all go to MB? They would need all the help they could get if they were going to sneak into the place during the opening. Or would they go to the competition instead? they could get into MB later, but the opening would be best because all the employees would be distracted. They could split up, because the contest only required three members from each store. But that could be dangerous for the people who went to the opening...

[:o!]

White Kirby wagon Star, who was in the Corner listening to her ipod, Noticed the new Uniforms. "Spiffy!" she said.

Ally quietly asked White Kirby,"the costumes are great, but can we really go. What do you think Setsuna will do?" Ally was starting to worry. The competition would be great but MB. Ally washed away the worries at the sound of a costumer walking in though.

Ally quietly asked White Kirby,"the costumes are great, but can we really go. What do you think Setsuna will do?" Ally was starting to worry. The competition would be great but MB. Ally washed away the worries at the sound of a costumer walking in though.

Setsuna looked up at the soor to see who was coming in.

"I have no Idea," said White Kirby as she listened to "1985" on her ipod.

[Where did TBFIF go? He was supposed to be Our Cashier. Oh Well. I'll take over.]

"How may i help you?" said White Kirby.

"I'd like a Hamburger Kids meal and Some Rice and a Veggie Burger."

"Hamburger Kids meal, Rice and a Veggie Burger!" Yelled White Kirby.

[Where did TBFIF go? He was supposed to be Our Cashier. Oh Well. I'll take over.]

Setsuna, harly paying attention, started cooking. After the meal was cooked and the customer had left, she explained the situation to to others. She really needed their help making a decision...

[seriously. What do you guys think?]

• 2 weeks later...

Setsuna, harly paying attention, started cooking. After the meal was cooked and the customer had left, she explained the situation to to others. She really needed their help making a decision...

[seriously. What do you guys think?]

"Ehh, bad at decision making," Naoyo replied, kicking a random person in the shins she decidedly didn't like, just because.

• 3 weeks later...
" look I say we split up and some of us go to MB and the rest of us go to compition." Kay said, " We can pull starws as to see who stays and who goes."

"why don't we play SSBM over it?" said White Kirby.

" look I say we split up and some of us go to MB and the rest of us go to compition." Kay said, " We can pull starws as to see who stays and who goes."

"If we do that, I call Yoshi." said Setsuna.

[i love being Yoshi and flying all over the place and repeatedly kicking people until they fall off the edge. <3]

"If we do that, I call Yoshi." said Setsuna.

[i love being Yoshi and flying all over the place and repeatedly kicking people until they fall off the edge. <3]

"I call Kirby!" ytelled White Kirby.

Just then *my characters name* strolled in.

Everyone paused in amazment.

"Uh, Hi. I had some, other business to deal with that I'll detail about later."

"Did I hear someone say SSBM? I call ZELDA!"

[info on ur chary plz kthx]

• 4 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

[i'm going to try and bring this to life again...]

"We can only have one more person play. Who wants the last slot?" said White Kirby.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"We can only have one more person play. Who wants the last slot?" said White Kirby.

[is so happy to see this revived... maybe someone will feed me now!]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

White Kirby gave Horatio some sunflower seeds.

[i don't feel like putting the Psycedelic Luau stuff on my roleplay posts.]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

White Kirby gave Horatio some sunflower seeds.

[i don't feel like putting the Psycedelic Luau stuff on my roleplay posts.]

"Thank you White Kirby"

[Good idea about the Luau on the roleplay posts. I agree.]

[Oh man. x_x I forgot about this.]

Setsuna stoped everybody in the middle of their character-calling. "Guys, I know we were excited about out first year at the CAC, but this Master Burger thing is really important. They compitition will always be there next year. I really think we should all go to the opening."

[seriously. For the sake of plot developement. We gotta go. >_>]

Setsuna stoped everybody in the middle of their character-calling. "Guys, I know we were excited about out first year at the CAC, but this Master Burger thing is really important. They compitition will always be there next year. I really think we should all go to the opening."

[Wonders if they allow hamsters at the opening. :unsure: ]

"Oh...Okay..." said White Kirby. "But I was looking forward to playing SSBM."

[Hey, Kat? since Mastermind and Honey don't come anymore, can I control MasterMind? Maybe you can control Honey. X+X]

"Setsuna is right," said J.J. "We should all go to the opening. There's always next year."

White Kirby looked at her fellow employees.

[Wonders if they allow hamsters at the opening. :unsure: ]

Setsuna petted the hamster. "I'll sneak you in somehow." she said.

[Hey, Kat? since Mastermind and Honey don't come anymore, can I control MasterMind? Maybe you can control Honey. X+X]

"Setsuna is right," said J.J. "We should all go to the opening. There's always next year."

[Hey, guess ya didn't expect to see me back!!! I know I haven't been on im like forever, but this past time was not my fault I promise ya see my computer broke and then I came back for like a day but then that computer got a virus but now my computer is fixed!!! I'm so happy and for the rest of summer I will try to be here alot but ya know how the school year is really busy!!! Anyways I'm gonna look to see all that has changed and then come back here and post!!!! :D ]

[Hey, guess ya didn't expect to see me back!!! I know I haven't been on im like forever, but this past time was not my fault I promise ya see my computer broke and then I came back for like a day but then that computer got a virus but now my computer is fixed!!! I'm so happy and for the rest of summer I will try to be here alot but ya know how the school year is really busy!!! Anyways I'm gonna look to see all that has changed and then come back here and post!!!! :D ]

[HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *supamegahyperglompclingofdoomwithhalfthecaloriesbutallthetaste*

And you can me Mastermind's character for now, MK. n_n But you gotta give 'er back if Mastermind comes back.]

[HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *supamegahyperglompclingofdoomwithhalfthecaloriesbutallthetaste*

And you can me Mastermind's character for now, MK. n_n But you gotta give 'er back if Mastermind comes back.]

[Kat!!!! *Hammie Huggles*]

Ally chimed in, "Besides everyone has to be at the opening or else we could all get in alot of serious trouble!" Ally looked at all her co-workers waiting to hear the plan.

Ally chimed in, "Besides everyone has to be at the opening or else we could all get in alot of serious trouble!" Ally looked at all her co-workers waiting to hear the plan.

"Alright." said Setsuna. "I think that at the opening, we should try to sneak in. That place is huge, there's bound to be something concerning the disappearances there." [Remember those? :o Yup, people mysteriously disappear when Master Burgers pop up.] She looked out next to the counter and saw that there was a long line of people waiting. [i know there's been confusion about how many customers we have, but because Master Burger hasn't opened yet, we're going to assume they're still as busy as ever.] "Oh, oops. We'll talk about this after closing time, guys." she said, getting back to her grill.

"Alright." said Setsuna. "I think that at the opening, we should try to sneak in. That place is huge, there's bound to be something concerning the disappearances there." [Remember those? :o Yup, people mysteriously disappear when Master Burgers pop up.] She looked out next to the counter and saw that there was a long line of people waiting. [i know there's been confusion about how many customers we have, but because Master Burger hasn't opened yet, we're going to assume they're still as busy as ever.] "Oh, oops. We'll talk about this after closing time, guys." she said, getting back to her grill.

Ally gracefully flipped over to her spot and started serving customers.

Ally gracefully flipped over to her spot and started serving customers.

[Opens cage door, slips out and heads over to Master Burger's new store.]

• 3 weeks later...

[don't let it die again]

[Feed me please. :D ]

Ally finished the last of her customers. She stepped into the break room," Horatio," Ally looked in the cage, "hmmm where is he?" Ally poured some seeds in his bowl, "I bet he'll be here in no time." :D

"Thank you for all the seeds! I appreciate when you feed me!!!

By the way, you might want to read this morning's paper, there

is an article about our competitor. :blink:

Setsuna skimed the article while expertly a patty with the other hand. It was mostly about the opening and how Master Burger would off Fried Dragon Palace the most competition it had had in years. She rolled her eyes and dropped the paper on the counter. With a hard flick of her wrist, the patty zoomed into the air, nearly brushing the ceiling. Setsuna fliped backwards, landed with her feet on the pantry, took out a bun, and kicked back off just in time to catch the patty on the bun in mid-air. She landed on the counter, placed the burger on a tray with fries and a coke, and handed it to a member of the cheering crowd.

[My next post will most likely involve the MB opening, so be prepared and get everything you wanted done before then taken care of. :o]

[is it too late to try and sneak a character in? I like teh roleplaying-ness]

I am sure - Kat - can fit you in. Go back and look at the profile and see what she is asking for. I would fill in the blank, but leave the job position open. This will give you an idea of what is happening. :D

I am sure - Kat - can fit you in. Go back and look at the profile and see what she is asking for. I would fill in the blank, but leave the job position open. This will give you an idea of what is happening. :D

[Hehe. I know from some of my previous posts that I should look at the first post (and the history up to the newest post) first :P]

[Hehe. I know from some of my previous posts that I should look at the first post (and the history up to the newest post) first :P]

[ :lol: TBFOF is famous for not reading any prior posts! :lol: ]

[Hmm... For some reason I can't veiw page 2. Anyway, from what I see, all spots are filled, but according the the first post I can request one, or something. Perhaps... A spy for FDP :ninja:

Okay, that was just me being... Well... Me. If I could be a spy that'd be fun! Whoo! But otherwise I'd be willing to take whatever job's thrown at me. *thinks up a character in the meantime*]

[Hmm... For some reason I can't veiw page 2. Anyway, from what I see, all spots are filled, but according the the first post I can request one, or something. Perhaps... A spy for FDP :ninja:

Okay, that was just me being... Well... Me. If I could be a spy that'd be fun! Whoo! But otherwise I'd be willing to take whatever job's thrown at me. *thinks up a character in the meantime*]

Don't worry about the openings, just fill the application blanks and let - Kat - come up with a position.

[i'm sure we could fit you in! :D Just gimmie a bio and we'll see what possition we can think up.]

White Kirby Wagon Star decided to Drive her Wagon star around the floor and do tricks for the guests. She revved the engine, drove to the floor, and zoomed into the air. she jumped off the wagon star, did a Cartwheel in the air, and landed back on it when the phone rang. She zoomed over to it. "hello?" she said. She put it back. "They Hung up!"

[i'm sure we could fit you in! :D Just gimmie a bio and we'll see what possition we can think up.]

[i came up with this partially on the spot. I did move around a bit, but otherwise on the spot. Some of this is me, for example I [i]am[/i] almost 6 foot. Try to guess what other parts of this bio is true :D

Name: Glow Wurm

Postition: (whatever kat throws at me ^_^)

PD: Glow is not, in fact, a wurm, however he shares many wurmish traits. He is close to 6 foot and weighs about 45kg. He has always been told that when people look at him, they are reminded of glowing objects, such as neon lights. Many also comment on his skin, saying it has a slightly pale-green tinge(sp?) to it. His hair is short, and straight. It is slightly messy, like the look you get in the morning if you shake your head a lot after a shower, but he has no curls in his hair, at all. It is brown like the earth, but it also has small streaks of a baby green to it, to suggest a wurm. His eyes are brown.

Weapon Preferences: Glow prefers to use his abilities (combined with his bare fists) as opposed to weapons. He can burrow (he's a wurm, after all) and he is seductive, in a way. He is good at making trusted friends, and can use this to get any needed information.

Background: Glow the Wurm developed very early, and, at a mere 5, unfortunately stumbled upon the fact that his parents never wanted a child, that he was a stupid mistake. Depressed and enraged, and not old enough to think clearly enough, he ran away. He thought he would never see them again. He didn't have to wander very long before someone asked him where his parents were. (I feel like making this a narrative or something. I should :D) He didn't respond, and merely stared at this person, who became unnerved, and asked him, then, if he even knew where his parents were. As Glow shook his head, tears dripping down his face, the person didn't see that there would only be any way to return him to his parents, so she took him in. He became quick friends with her, and learned many things about his adopter. It turned out that she had experienced a similar childhood, and from then on he trusted her a lot more. He also learnt when he was slightly older that he was not able to legally live in her house, and so glow would have to find a way to remain there undetected. Glow had to teach himself the skills he would need.

One day, when he was walking about the city where his adopter lived, he found that many people commented on how he looked slighly pale-green, and that they reminded him of a worm of some sort, or glowing objects. After recieveing this comment from many people over the course of the day, that evening he finally told his adopter his name.

She was intrigued by this, and asked him to write the name down so she wouldn't forget it. It wasn't a name easily forgotten, but he wrote it down all the same. He was unsure how to spell worm, as he was seven at the time, and so his name became 'Glow Wurm'.

Glow was inspired by his own choice of name, and aspired to become as wurmlike as possible. He learned how to burrow quickly and quietly using merely his hands, he changed his hair so it would suggest a wurm, and practised making friends more and more, and getting information from them. Today he works for Fried Dragon Palace, but finds part-time work elsewhere is he's in desperate need of money. (I'm not going to go into too much detail about his current status, because I don't even know what job I'm getting. Anyways.)

End bio! After reflecting on it, I think it might be a bit... Bleh. Not that good. And long for a 'short' bio. I blame it being made up on the spot, if I thought longer about it I could possibly get my mind out of the fantasy/sci-fi land my mind inhabits to write this. I hope it's good enough!]

[i came up with this partially on the spot. I did move around a bit, but otherwise on the spot. Some of this is me, for example I [i]am[/i] almost 6 foot. Try to guess what other parts of this bio is true :D

PD: Glow is not, in fact, a wurm, however he shares many wurmish traits. He is close to 6 foot and weighs about 45kg. He has always been told that when people look at him, they are reminded of glowing objects, such as neon lights. Many also comment on his skin, saying it has a slightly pale-green tinge(sp?) to it. His hair is short, and straight. It is slightly messy, like the look you get in the morning if you shake your head a lot after a shower, but he has no curls in his hair, at all. It is brown like the earth, but it also has small streaks of a baby green to it, to suggest a wurm. His eyes are brown.

Weapon Preferences: Glow prefers to use his abilities (combined with his bare fists) as opposed to weapons. He can burrow (he's a wurm, after all) and he is seductive, in a way. He is good at making trusted friends, and can use this to get any needed information.

Background: Glow the Wurm developed very early, and, at a mere 5, unfortunately stumbled upon the fact that his parents never wanted a child, that he was a stupid mistake. Depressed and enraged, and not old enough to think clearly enough, he ran away. He thought he would never see them again. He didn't have to wander very long before someone asked him where his parents were. (I feel like making this a narrative or something. I should :D) He didn't respond, and merely stared at this person, who became unnerved, and asked him, then, if he even knew where his parents were. As Glow shook his head, tears dripping down his face, the person didn't see that there would only be any way to return him to his parents, so she took him in. He became quick friends with her, and learned many things about his adopter. It turned out that she had experienced a similar childhood, and from then on he trusted her a lot more. He also learnt when he was slightly older that he was not able to legally live in her house, and so glow would have to find a way to remain there undetected. Glow had to teach himself the skills he would need.

One day, when he was walking about the city where his adopter lived, he found that many people commented on how he looked slighly pale-green, and that they reminded him of a worm of some sort, or glowing objects. After recieveing this comment from many people over the course of the day, that evening he finally told his adopter his name.

She was intrigued by this, and asked him to write the name down so she wouldn't forget it. It wasn't a name easily forgotten, but he wrote it down all the same. He was unsure how to spell worm, as he was seven at the time, and so his name became 'Glow Wurm'.

Glow was inspired by his own choice of name, and aspired to become as wurmlike as possible. He learned how to burrow quickly and quietly using merely his hands, he changed his hair so it would suggest a wurm, and practised making friends more and more, and getting information from them. Today he works for Fried Dragon Palace, but finds part-time work elsewhere is he's in desperate need of money. (I'm not going to go into too much detail about his current status, because I don't even know what job I'm getting. Anyways.)

End bio! After reflecting on it, I think it might be a bit... Bleh. Not that good. And long for a 'short' bio. I blame it being made up on the spot, if I thought longer about it I could possibly get my mind out of the fantasy/sci-fi land my mind inhabits to write this. I hope it's good enough!]

[That's fine! Details are your friend! :D

And how does third cash register sound?]

[Hehe. I know from some of my previous posts that I should look at the first post (and the history up to the newest post) first]

[Cash register sounds like money :ninja:

You got yourself a cash-register-person-type-thing!]

[...As soon as I get home from school. I'm suprised that the school internet (that blocks forums, as well as other stuff) doesn't block here.]

I am sure - Kat - can fit you in. Go back and look at the profile and see what she is asking for. I would fill in the blank, but leave the job position open. This will give you an idea of what is happening.

[Hehe. I know from some of my previous posts that I should look at the first post (and the history up to the newest post) first]

[ LOL - TBFOF is famous for not reading any prior posts! - LOL ]

[i'm sure we could fit you in! Just gimmie a bio and we'll see what possition we can think up.]

[i came up with this partially on the spot. I did move around a bit, but otherwise on the spot. Some of this is me, for example I [i]am[/i] almost 6 foot. Try to guess what other parts of this bio is true.

[...As soon as I get home from school. I'm suprised that the school internet (that blocks forums, as well as other stuff) doesn't block here.]

That's because they know I am here!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

I am sure - Kat - can fit you in. Go back and look at the profile and see what she is asking for. I would fill in the blank, but leave the job position open. This will give you an idea of what is happening.

[ LOL - TBFOF is famous for not reading any prior posts! - LOL ]

[i'm sure we could fit you in! Just gimmie a bio and we'll see what possition we can think up.]

[i came up with this partially on the spot. I did move around a bit, but otherwise on the spot. Some of this is me, for example I [i]am[/i] almost 6 foot. Try to guess what other parts of this bio is true.

That's because they know I am here!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

[True. And who in their right mind would block a hungy hamster from a student with sunflower seeds, eh?

Btw, home now.]

[*tries to rap in Spanish while she waits for people to finish up whatever they're doing*

This whole raping thing isn't working out well...maybe if I tried it in a language I understand...]

[*tries to rap in Spanish while she waits for people to finish up whatever they're doing*

This whole rapping thing isn't working out well...maybe if I tried it in a language I understand...]

[i never really got the hang of spanish. *waits for a good time to enter the rp :ninja:*]

This whole rapping thing isn't working out well...maybe if I tried it in a language I understand...]

[i never really got the hang of spanish. *waits for a good time to enter the rp :ninja:*]

[You could always enter the store for your shift and feed me. How about a carrot or some lettuce? :P ]

[You could always enter the store for your shift and feed me. How about a carrot or some lettuce? :P ]

[Hmm... I have a sustaining carrot. That should keep you full for a while.]

[so, are you coming to work or not? LOL ]

Glow the Wurm walked in the door nonchalantly to begin his shift. Not quite sure where to start, he thought for a moment before almost slithering over to Horatio's cage to give him a sustaining carrot. Satified with a job well done, he dramatically wandered over to his post.

[so, are you coming to work or not? LOL ]

[i [i]was[/i] thinking of staying home.]

[Now is about as good as it's gonna get. We're about to encounter a plot point.]

Glow the Wurm walked in the door nonchalantly to begin his shift. Not quite sure where to start, he thought for a moment before almost slithering over to Horatio's cage to give him a sustaining carrot. Satified with a job well done, he dramatically wandered over to his post.

Ally waved at Glow as he came in.

"Hey Ally, what's up today?" Glow asked.

Setsuna gave Glow a small salute with her spatula as she continued to cook up orders.

"A bunch actually, have you heard about Master Burger, " Ally questioned.

"Master Burger? I've heard a lot about Master Burger. The disappearences are quite strange," Glow commented, "but at least they're not open yet. Ane they're close to us... That would be threatening not just for business, but who knows? Maybe one of us may disappear, and who would want that?"

"Master Burger? I've heard a lot about Master Burger. The disappearences are quite strange," Glow commented, "but at least they're not open yet. Ane they're close to us... That would be threatening not just for business, but who knows? Maybe one of us may disappear, and who would want that?"

Ally looked at Glow with concern, "This might be more dangerous then we ever expected."

[i'ma makin' a post that starts the opening part on THURSDAY! So if you have any business at the FDP that needs to be done before then, get to it!]

Ally looked at Glow with concern, "This might be more dangerous then we ever expected."

Glowurm said, "I hope not," as he quickly fed Horatio some more to make sure he doesn't go too hungry. Not that he would with the amount of food he had been getting lately. He returned to his job, and took some peoples' orders, relaying them down to the cooks.

[bwahaha! Opening! Whoo! *gets some ninja gear on* :ninja: I think the only business I really have left is serving customers and feeding Horatio until he can't eat anymore.]

• 1 month later...

[i'ma makin' a post that starts the opening part on THURSDAY! So if you have any business at the FDP that needs to be done before then, get to it!]

[it's far past the thursday in question.]

[Yeah. I know, I've gone on a bumping spree lately XD]

[Oh. Oops.]

[Oh. Oops.]

[This is my only RP, it can't die!!!]

[Oh. Oops.]

[i'll work on it durning lunch tomorrow. XD]

[Oh. Oops.]

[i'll work on it durning lunch tomorrow. XD]

[*starts cooking some Moo Goo Gai Pan, Chop Suey, Egg Rolls and other assorted dishes in preparation*]

['Kay. So doing it at lunch didn't go as planed 'cause I did Algebra 2 homework during lunch. I know it's sort of a long time, but probably the best time for me to plot would be this Saterday since I don't have to do anything except watch Kris cook.]

['Kay. So doing it at lunch didn't go as planed 'cause I did Algebra 2 homework during lunch. I know it's sort of a long time, but probably the best time for me to plot would be this Saterday since I don't have to do anything except watch Kris cook.]

Hey, I want to watch Kris cook too. What's she cooking? :D

Not sure yet. We don't have the secret ingredient. We're doing an IRON CHEF competition because we get really bored during Fest weekends. XD

Not sure yet. We don't have the secret ingredient. We're doing an IRON CHEF competition because we get really bored during Fest weekends. XD

Do we get to eat what Kris cooks?

*gathers secret ingredients for Kris and the IRON CHEF competition*

I dunno. It depends of if there are any leftovers from all the hungry Fest people. XD

I dunno. It depends of if there are any leftovers from all the hungry Fest people. XD

*puts up a sign "The food from the IRON CHEF competition is for the hamster judges. Any remaining food will be boxed and FedExed to our relatives. Sorry for enticing you with the phenomenal aroma."*

That should work. :lol:

*puts up a sign "The food from the IRON CHEF competition is for the hamster judges. Any remaining food will be boxed and FedExed to our relatives. Sorry for enticing you with the phenomenal aroma."*

That should work. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Translation:

The food from the IRON MAN Competition os for the Spectral Brownie. All remaining food will be put in the Meat Grinder, along with all spectators. Sorry for enticing you with that aroma.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*