Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Photography Conest

Toto

• 2 weeks later...

i might send one in....soon...maybe....

ok i checked the few photos i have on this computer (the one in my skool library where my mom works) and theres no good ones....i have better ones on my non-internet-ready comuter in my room...ill see if i can burn some onto a cd and bring them here....

ok i checked the few photos i have on this computer (the one in my skool library where my mom works) and theres no good ones....i have better ones on my non-internet-ready comuter in my room...ill see if i can burn some onto a cd and bring them here....

Great idea! :D

I ain't the best photographer but heres a pic of me!

I blurred my face... :D I used the smudge and blur tool on Photoshop, I look weird now!

I posted this pic 'cause I like the fence in the background and the trees reflected in the guitar.

♥ Lee

Would you please white it out or block it. You are still recognizable, and very, very pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm okay. And thanks :D You are the only on here who kinda knows what I look like :P

♥ Lee

You look like my freind Brittany, only your taller.

Is that a good thing?

♥ Lee

Yes.

thank u (now we will see if i remember....i am very forgetful) :rolleyes:

:lol: LOL :lol:

You have a long way to go before you get as forgetful as I am!

I ain't the best photographer but heres a pic of me!

I blurred my face... :D I used the smudge and blur tool on Photoshop, I look weird now!

I posted this pic 'cause I like the fence in the background and the trees reflected in the guitar.

♥ Lee

Would you please white it out or block it. You are still recognizable, and very, very pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm okay. And thanks :D You are the only on here who kinda knows what I look like :P

♥ Lee

You look like my freind Brittany, only your taller.

Is that a good thing?

♥ Lee

Yes.

Yay! *skips away happily*

♥ Lee

• 4 weeks later...
Yay. They are my aunt's loverly flowers.

OMGoodness!!!!!! You are soooooooooo good! My favorites are the first and the fourth. The first is spectacular because of the pollen on the legs of the bee. The pollen is really visible and that is so incredible. The fourth pic is a tremendous close-up where you can see the eyes of the bee.

I am speechless as you are such a phenomenal photographer. After your class this summer, you will be even better.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Those are cool. I'm like. Bad at Photography. X+X <- Smiley who ate a rotten lemon.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

OMGoodness!!!!!! You are soooooooooo good! My favorites are the first and the fourth. The first is spectacular because of the pollen on the legs of the bee. The pollen is really visible and that is so incredible. The fourth pic is a tremendous close-up where you can see the eyes of the bee.

I am speechless as you are such a phenomenal photographer. After your class this summer, you will be even better.

:) Thank you. I really, really liked the first four. I was amazed that I took them.

:) Thank you. I really, really liked the first four. I was amazed that I took them.

I'm not. I think you have a talent for this.

Mushroom_king, you would probably be terrific at taking pics! Sometimes things just take a little bit longer. :D

• 1 month later...

see? i am forgetful. i still havent done it.

see? i am forgetful. i still havent done it.

Well, I have Halzheimer's Disease. :wacko: