Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Photography Conest

Toto

So many contests. But I have yet to see a photography one. I have always loved to take photos of nature, animals, and beautiful sights. Please post your original photos, and I will judge them weekly.

Thank you again.

(By the way...the idea of this contest it © copyrighted. Please don't have another photo contest.)

So many contests. But I have yet to see a photography one. I have always loved to take photos of nature, animals, and beautiful sights. Please post your original photos, and I will judge them weekly.

Thank you again.

(By the way...the idea of this contest it © copyrighted. Please don't have another photo contest.)

Hehahahaah. So it's a nature theme?

Thank you again.

Here is the sunrise looking out my cage door this morning.

DSCN0387.JPG

Thank you again.

post-678-1122513487_thumb.jpg

Verrryyy beautiful.

Anything that you think it unique or pretty in any way of form is taken as an entry. Not just nature, but anything out of the odds. Black & White are OK also.

Weekly. So I must choose tomorrow. Hurry in with entries!!

I would like to enter one of my shuttle launch entries, may I please?

Yeah. Sure. Go ahead. But...you people that have entered more than one, you may want to save it for next week.

I'll save them until next week. :D

Even though Horatio's sunset was amazing, I have decided that Mega Wolf gets the photography award this week. Send in all your photos for this week! ^-^

:lol::lol::lol:

Mega Wolf's photo was my choice as well! I LOVE that pic!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MEGA WOLF !!!

Even though Horatio's sunset was amazing, I have decided that Mega Wolf gets the photography award this week. Send in all your photos for this week! ^-^

I agree that she did a great job.

But being a photography contest, shouldn't it be the pictures that you take, and how you take them, instead of editing them. 'Cause you MW's picture could have beent he ugliest thing in the world, and she made it into something great by editing.

Just a thought.

Thank you again.

post-678-1122513487_thumb.jpg

Pretty.

Hooray! *searches for another photo*

Here is my entry for this week!

post-4841-1123185891_thumb.jpg

But being a photography contest, shouldn't it be the pictures that you take, and how you take them, instead of editing them. 'Cause you MW's picture could have beent he ugliest thing in the world, and she made it into something great by editing.

Just a thought.

Sorry TBFOF... you could edit the pic, but you could never edit the faces of those two! Mega Wolf's pic is AAAAA+++++++ in my book!

Thank you again.

DSCN0387.JPG

Pretty.

Thank you! :D

Just a thought.

You mean the embossed Flip? You have a point there, but of the other picture I never editted. Let's let Toto decide. It's alright if I don't win.

Just a thought.

It can be whatever. As long as it shows your unique-ness, editing is okay.

Just a thought.

You mean the embossed Flip? You have a point there, but of the other picture I never editted. Let's let Toto decide. It's alright if I don't win.

Yeah, It's really cool. But I just thought it should be what you take, not what you make.

But oh well, Nope, forget it.

Just a thought.

It can be whatever. As long as it shows your unique-ness, editing is okay.

Hooray! I have fun editting.

Hmm. Today's the final day. Since not too many people knew about the contest, I'll leave tomorrow open for the other entries.

I like the church. ^-^ The other day I saw a Catholic church called, "Our Lady of Sorrows", which is a song I like.

• 2 weeks later...

TBFOF gets the award for last week. And for adversising this board in his sig. Very much cool. (:

I should've taken a picture of the storms that I saw that were in Iowa when I was Missouri. It was uber cool.

TBFOF gets the award for last week. And for adversising this board in his sig. Very much cool. (:

I should've taken a picture of the storms that I saw that were in Iowa when I was Missouri. It was uber cool.

Yee. Thank you. And I have discovered the coolest place down the road from me. I will bring my camera one day, so prepare to loser kiddos. :D^_^

Is the Contest Over? I was vgonna take a picture of the HUGE Mushroom in my Front yard.

Get your pic for the next competition!!!

*wants to see the mushroom*

Yar. Its HUGE. As Big as my Paw. I will prolly add some Color to it 'cos its a White Mushroom.

• 3 weeks later...
and here is a picture of converse all star and me, when we were in the play "the magical pied piper" liz_n_rach.bmp (i took the faces out for security reasons) i hope that worked...

That look so much like Rachel. I could have probably told that if you didn't even tell us that was her.

and here is a picture of converse all star and me, when we were in the play "the magical pied piper" liz_n_rach.bmp (i took the faces out for security reasons) i hope that worked...

That look so much like Rachel. I could have probably told that if you didn't even tell us that was her.

did u go see the play?

hellooo? answer please (11 posts away from 500) (i think)

You are only one post away from 500!

GO! GO! GO!

gogogogogogogogo!

thank you, i made it, and the post is in jokes riddles and funny stories in broadway, i think

here. have a picture. She's over 18, so from what I understand, I don't have to worry about the visable face? From a photoshoot we did in...July? Yeah. July.

≤3

Kep

I can hold you in my soul, and if I go, I'll know.

post-1344-1126985850_thumb.jpg

here. have a picture. She's over 18, so from what I understand, I don't have to worry about the visable face? From a photoshoot we did in...July? Yeah. July.

≤3

Kep

I was waiting for you to post one of your fabulous photos, Kep. ^-^

≤3

Kep

Coool.

^^ hee. more to come.

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

Oh, doglover I'm not sure if you knew this but Mike Dirnt from Green Day truly believes that dogs will take over the world one day! If you look at the album cover for Dookie you will see :)

-Lee

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

Oh, doglover I'm not sure if you knew this but Mike Dirnt from Green Day truly believes that dogs will take over the world one day! If you look at the album cover for Dookie you will see :)

-Lee

i will have to ask someone who likes green day as i do not not have any of their cds...or i could just look it up at barnes and noble's website...or something

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok i found a pic..thru google...

Sorry, I tried and tried to get the pic to work but it would not. I tried to get it off the website and it wasn't cooperating. I had to delete the link. My apologies. Horatio

<---click there, that's it

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

i will have to ask someone who likes green day as i do not not have any of their cds...or i could just look it up at barnes and noble's website...or something

Oh yeah, you've gotta see it :)

-Lee

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

Sorry, I tried and tried to get the pic to work but it would not. I tried to get it off the website and it wasn't cooperating. I had to delete the link. My apologies. Horatio

ok...thanx for trying

Oh yeah, you've gotta see it

-Lee

i did, but the link wouldnt work..(see above) i did see it, tho

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok...thanx for trying

-Lee

there was a lot of stuff on the cover!

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok...thanx for trying

-Lee

Yeah there is, theres lots of dogs... lol. I'll see if i can find a pic of it...

-Lee

There. :)

post-6334-1128055204_thumb.jpg

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok...thanx for trying

-Lee

Yeah there is, theres lots of dogs... lol. I'll see if i can find a pic of it...

-Lee

and monkeys.

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok...thanx for trying

-Lee

-Lee

oooh! u got it!

^^ hee. more to come.

nice pic...

I agree.

-Lee

ok...thanx for trying

-Lee

-Lee

oooh! u got it!

Dookie! It's an awesome album. I think its Green Day's best :)

-Lee

-Lee

while i went on my field trip to the musuem of natural history this past tues, a kid in my class who sat in front of me on the bus was writing "dookie" on the fogged - up window...and i had nothing to do with it!

-Lee

while i went on my field trip to the musuem of natural history this past tues, a kid in my class who sat in front of me on the bus was writing "dookie" on the fogged - up window...and i had nothing to do with it!

Probably like. Dookie head, or something.

-Lee

Yes. Everybody likes to put stuff they shouldn't on steamy windows.

-Lee

Yes. Everybody likes to put stuff they shouldn't on steamy windows.

Like. The word BEEP.

I love the word BEEP. BEEP is such and awesome BEEPin' word.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i made a hoop for hoops, but it wouldnt work....ill email it to horatio...

Got it. :D

and it will show up.....when?

H.......... oops. Tomorrow.

*hangs head*

:blush::blush::blush:

u said that on dec. 20. it is now jan. 11...... :blink::blink::blink:

I have been a very bad hammie. I will give myself a time-out.

I promise tomorrow you will have the pic or you can have my job.

*hangs head*

Heeey. Horatio. This means you should hurry.

*hangs head*

*is hurrying*

DSCN1661.JPG

I've been wondering, how do you make an animation? like MOVING stuff.

I'm pretty sure you can animate stuff on Photoshop. But there's several other softwares out there that are cheaper than Photoshop. But it'll cost you a pretty penny.

Wow, a pretty penny? All my pennies are old and rusty. Probably from the 2nd Centurey.

I'm pretty sure you can animate stuff on Photoshop. But there's several other softwares out there that are cheaper than Photoshop. But it'll cost you a pretty penny.

Wow, a pretty penny? All my pennies are old and rusty. Probably from the 2nd Centurey.

The 19th and 20th Centurys Pwn.

*snatches pwn from Mushroom_king* MINE! *sneaks into pocket* MINE! MY PWN! *pets*

• 2 weeks later...

*hangs head*

*is hurrying*

post-678-1137193106_thumb.jpg

yayyyyyy! (although i wouldnt mind ur job)

• 2 weeks later...

*snatches pwn from Mushroom_king* MINE! *sneaks into pocket* MINE! MY PWN! *pets*

*throws Johnny Depp at SO*

MINE!

• 1 month later...

remember this chat? im emailing some pics to horatio, they are from my friend...i ID'ed myself in each one, and all the faces are erased. ill explain them once they are posted. ~Liz

I will be waiting. :D

did u get them? they are from a version of this sn..(i thought i said that but i cant find it.....hmmmmm) do not let them get lost among the 80 million doodads! :P btw, what is pwn? it was mentioned a few posts back...... :huh::blink::unsure:

remember this chat? im emailing some pics to horatio, they are from my friend...i ID'ed myself in each one, and all the faces are erased. ill explain them once they are posted. ~Liz

I will be waiting. :D

did u get them? they are from a version of this sn..(i thought i said that but i cant find it.....hmmmmm) do not let them get lost among the 80 million doodads! :P btw, what is pwn? it was mentioned a few posts back...... :huh::blink::unsure:

I did not believe I received your pics. I will check again and let you know for sure.

I will be getting my new SLR style camera very soon. I'm so excited. It's a Konica Minolta A200. And I got it during Amazon's Electronic Sale, which the camera was done 47%. That took it from 799.99 down to 399.99. Expect major pictures when it comes. :D

WOW!!! How fantastic. You took some outstanding photos before, so I am looking to even better pictures with your new camera.

So, what kind of pasta does your pasta machine dispense? :lol:

I will be getting my new SLR style camera very soon. I'm so excited. It's a Konica Minolta A200. And I got it during Amazon's Electronic Sale, which the camera was done 47%. That took it from 799.99 down to 399.99. Expect major pictures when it comes. :D

WOW!!! How fantastic. You took some outstanding photos before, so I am looking to even better pictures with your new camera.

At the moment, thin spaghetti.

At the moment, thin spaghetti.

:lol: Ohhhhhh!

Hmm. I wish I could afford that kind of camera. But I, like half of the teenagers in America, get a big fat $0 for an allowance. It could always be my Christmas and Birthday present for the next three years, though.

Hmm. I wish I could afford that kind of camera. But I, like half of the teenagers in America, get a big fat $0 for an allowance. It could always be my Christmas and Birthday present for the next three years, though.

Actually a Nikon Coolpix is really a great camera and costs about one-quarter of the price. The Coolpix cameras take great pics and you can do quite a bit with them.

Actually a Nikon Coolpix is really a great camera and costs about one-quarter of the price. The Coolpix cameras take great pics and you can do quite a bit with them.

ooo! my mom has the nikon coolpix 4600 its coooool my dad + i got it 4 her 4 her bday it was a surprise its rlly cool its 4 megapixels and i think its really good! i love digital cameras!

ooo! my mom has the nikon coolpix 4600 its coooool my dad + i got it 4 her 4 her bday it was a surprise its rlly cool its 4 megapixels and i think its really good! i love digital cameras!

Now you can send the pictures in jpg!!!!!!!! :D

Now you can send the pictures in jpg!!!!!!!! :D

i can? :unsure:

I ain't the best photographer but heres a pic of me!

I blurred my face... :D I used the smudge and blur tool on Photoshop, I look weird now!

I posted this pic 'cause I like the fence in the background and the trees reflected in the guitar.

♥ Lee

I blurred my face... :D I used the smudge and blur tool on Photoshop, I look weird now!

I posted this pic 'cause I like the fence in the background and the trees reflected in the guitar.

♥ Lee

Would you please white it out or block it. You are still recognizable, and very, very pretty!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Lee

Would you please white it out or block it. You are still recognizable, and very, very pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm okay. And thanks :D You are the only on here who kinda knows what I look like :P

♥ Lee

post-6334-1147423867_thumb.jpg

♥ Lee

Hmm okay. And thanks :D You are the only on here who kinda knows what I look like :P

♥ Lee

That's such a cool picture. I can't really manage looking cool in pictures. :lol:

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

That's such a cool picture. I can't really manage looking cool in pictures. :lol:

I can only imagine how pretty you are Dr. Wolf. Looking cool would never be a problem for you!!! :D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I can only imagine how pretty you are Dr. Wolf. Looking cool would never be a problem for you!!! :D

Yeah :)

But it doesn't matter what you look like, we still love you.

By the way, in that picture I'm looking at the guitar not the camera :P

♥ Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I think we're going to have one big photography contest. You send in your best piece, and the winner will get some super award. ... Which I haven't figured out what that will be ... You have two months to enter your photo, so start clicking that camera!

Myself and the two other judges will judge the photos on the 26th of July. Get those pictures in!

And some rulleeesss.

1) Make sure that the photo is your own, and not some other person's work.

That's kind of hard to mix up, so just don't pledgerize.

2) No pictures of yourself, or any other person.

That's kinda hard to judge.

3) Only one photo entry per user.

That's it. Feel free to post any pictures of your pets, your house, the sunset, or whatever.

Have fun!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

You look like my freind Brittany, only your taller.

Is the contest over? :(

No! You have plenty of time to enter! :D

Speaking of Photography, We got our Yearbooks on Monday. Trent's picture is so different from him now, Cuz he got a haircut right before Picture day.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

You look like my freind Brittany, only your taller.

Is that a good thing?

♥ Lee

It was much better full size: 3000+ x something, but anyway, one of my favorite pictures I took.

Pretty. ^^ And right now, you're winning. xD

Wait a minute. Of course I am, I am the only entree. Dawwwrn. I thought I eat someone.

You thought you ATE someone?!