Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Im depressed.;_;

Mushroom_king

Hoorayyy! Kat is a person who knows the difference! *Bad Dudes boogy*

I know the Difference as well. My pictures are drawn manga style, but they don't look like it.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

Hoorayyy! Kat is a person who knows the difference! *Bad Dudes boogy*

I know the Difference as well. My pictures are drawn manga style, but they don't look like it.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

There is this list of "signs your child might be gothic". Included on this list are "eats gothic themed foods, such as Count Chocula cereal", "role plays", "plays video games, especially those of a role playing nature", and "shows a dislike of sports". I severilly hope they are kidding.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...-thinks of the kids at school-

-in a high-pitched voice- I am goth.

All the emo guys that wear the really tight girl pants at my school are now trying to have only the legs be tight, but the waist be saggy like all the ganstas. It's really funny looking.

Now everyone. Be nice to TBFOF. His picture was on Reader's Digest.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

now i translate that into noob.

R U SREUS?

Schimmislick........... Dog lover............... Krisluvsdogs............. anyone who has not voted in the Ms./Mr./Mrs. HampsterDancer Poll in Hado... please vote immediately! We need your vote!

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

All the emo guys that wear the really tight girl pants at my school are now trying to have only the legs be tight, but the waist be saggy like all the ganstas. It's really funny looking.

I have no kids at my school that go by "emo". So...it'd be pretty funny to see.

But I make fun of people like them on the internet. So it's all rad.

• 4 weeks later...
They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

:P

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

The good news is Mushroom_king doesn't seem depressed anymore! How are you doing Mushroom_king?

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

The good news is Mushroom_king doesn't seem depressed anymore! How are you doing Mushroom_king?

Bad, And it's all TBFOF's fault!

OMG Im so Depressed. I dont even know why. Im just kind of Sad and depressed right now. :(  :(  :(

I get depressed a lot. It's Family reasons. I don't like to talk about.

I am very sorry to hear you are depressed. You can always make your own topic and talk about anything here. There are lots of people with great advice. Many people have been through some of the same things you have experienced.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

Is there anything I can do to help?

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

Dun listen to him, MK.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

Oh. Well.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

Oh. Well.

...I really don't get angry very easy during the Holidays. Which pretty much means you can stop treatinmg me so harshly.

and The Readers digest thing was a joke.

By the way you were on newsweek as well.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

...Yes?

Oh. Well.

...I really don't get angry very easy during the Holidays. Which pretty much means you can stop treatinmg me so harshly.

and The Readers digest thing was a joke.

By the way you were on newsweek as well.

But you said things don't anger you around the holidays. So... Shouldn't that just be better on your half.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

I prefer to silently pity them, there is a group I make fun of a little, but only because I kinda hung out with a few of 'em in high school, and they were satisfied that I just saw things a little differently than them.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

I prefer to silently pity them, there is a group I make fun of a little, but only because I kinda hung out with a few of 'em in high school, and they were satisfied that I just saw things a little differently than them.

I suppose that would be a nicer way to do it.

I tend to laugh at people I don't know, and the ones that go to my school I slightly pity them.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

There is this super-emo sevie at my school, and a few days ago I walked up to her, gave her a hug, and said, "It's okay, Emo Kid. You're going to make it." She just sorta looked at me and left, but I felt better.

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

There is this super-emo sevie at my school, and a few days ago I walked up to her, gave her a hug, and said, "It's okay, Emo Kid. You're going to make it." She just sorta looked at me and left, but I felt better.

:lol::lol::lol:

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

That's super cool! ^-^

I saw a kid the other day who was a sad during lunch and was sitting by himself. I waved at him and said, "Cheer up emo kid." He looked at me weird and asked, "What's emo?"

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

That's super cool! ^-^

I saw a kid the other day who was a sad during lunch and was sitting by himself. I waved at him and said, "Cheer up emo kid." He looked at me weird and asked, "What's emo?"

XD So many of the emo kids at my school don't know what emo is. I'll go "Haha you emo. >:D" and they'll be all, "...?"

They think there Goth.

I'm 5% "Gothic".....

That's super cool! ^-^

XD So many of the emo kids at my school don't know what emo is. I'll go "Haha you emo. >:D" and they'll be all, "...?"

My friend Thomas was playing with my hair one day and he put my hair partially in front of my face and said in a slow and funny way, "Emo tears."

I mean. I enjoy making fun of people on the internet that I don't know too well, or at all. Normally, I have a good reason.

1. They like Hilary Duff, or any band/peron/actor that I don't like.

2. They label themselves to something that doesn't even match them.

3. They think they're goth.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

All of those are perfectly excusable reasons. I excuse number five because whenever I saw you randomly insult somebody for a reason that isn't any of the previous four, I know you're kidding.

Hmmm. That can work.

I also like to make fun of vegetarians. The ones that have no idea what they're talking about, and get all their information from peta. And they're. Like. 10.

...I just don't make fun of myself.

Well. I do sometimes.

I know. I like to make fun of people who are all, "I watched Dragon Ball Z, so I know everything about anime!" Dude, no you don't, so shut up.

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between anime and manga.

So...is Roman Dirge and stuff like his, manga, or a different type of art?

There are two types of Animé, being Manga and Western style. Anime and Animated things are also different. ;D

I have a cool book about Animé art, good starts for practising, how to draw anime characters right (in either style) and. theres like five million twelve anime's in it. Made by people who have no life whatsoever so they stare at anime girly people all day and try to draw them. so they mostly know what they're talking about, Kat.

I'm not saying that nobody knows a lot about anime, I'm just saying that just because somebody saw a few episodes of Pomemon, they aren't an expert.

Want to know what makes me angry? It's when people Think There an expert on Pink Floyd (Or ANY classic rock for that matter) Just because they have Dark side of the moon or Because Theyv'e heard Stairway to Heaven On the radio. It's so stupid. If you have Dark side of the moon, but don't know a thing about Pink Floyd, your not a fan. Good goth.

I mean. I enjoy making fun of people on the internet that I don't know too well, or at all. Normally, I have a good reason.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

All of those are perfectly excusable reasons. I excuse number five because whenever I saw you randomly insult somebody for a reason that isn't any of the previous four, I know you're kidding.

Hmmm. That can work.

I also like to make fun of vegetarians. The ones that have no idea what they're talking about, and get all their information from peta. And they're. Like. 10.

Well. I do sometimes.

I know. I like to make fun of people who are all, "I watched Dragon Ball Z, so I know everything about anime!" Dude, no you don't, so shut up.

There are two types of Animé, being Manga and Western style. Anime and Animated things are also different. ;D

I have a cool book about Animé art, good starts for practising, how to draw anime characters right (in either style) and. theres like five million twelve anime's in it. Made by people who have no life whatsoever so they stare at anime girly people all day and try to draw them. so they mostly know what they're talking about, Kat.

I'm not saying that nobody knows a lot about anime, I'm just saying that just because somebody saw a few episodes of Pomemon, they aren't an expert.

Want to know what makes me angry? It's when people Think There an expert on Pink Floyd (Or ANY classic rock for that matter) Just because they have Dark side of the moon or Because Theyv'e heard Stairway to Heaven On the radio. It's so stupid. If you have Dark side of the moon, but don't know a thing about Pink Floyd, your not a fan. Good goth.

I love old rock. Mostly because of my father. Deep Purple is the greatest. Ever. Pink Floyd is alright, but Tool, Rush, Deep Purple, and Led Zeppelin are better. ^-^

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

That annoys me, too. People are all like, "ZOMG I LUV WHEEZER!!!11one" and they've only heard one song. (For the record, I don't really like Wheezer, but a lot of people claim to be huge fans when all they've heard is "Beverly Hills") Or even better, the people who say they are huge fans of a band/singer, but they hav'nt heard anything by them.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

That annoys me, too. People are all like, "ZOMG I LUV WHEEZER!!!11one" and they've only heard one song. (For the record, I don't really like Wheezer, but a lot of people claim to be huge fans when all they've heard is "Beverly Hills") Or even better, the people who say they are huge fans of a band/singer, but they hav'nt heard anything by them.

Even Better? People who wear the Dark Side of the moon T shirt when theyv'e never even heard them. I don't claim to be a Huge Fan odf Led Zeppelin, Because I've only heard 2 songs by them (Stairway to Heaven and Down by the seaside).

The Four things depressing me Currently.

1.TBFOF.

2. I have this Huge crush on a Boy at school named Trent.

3.my older Brother making fun of mem because I listen to Green day and the Click Five.

4. My Swollen and Bleeding finger. ;_; Owch.

1.TBFOF.

3.my older Brother making fun of mem because I listen to Green day and the Click Five.

I listened to Green Day on MTV recently. The lyrics made no sense...

1.TBFOF.

I listened to Green Day on MTV recently. The lyrics made no sense...

So Dr. Wolf... does this make it okay for Mushroom_king to be depressed? :lol:

I can't say I liked it, but "teenage dirtbag" was pretty good, y'now back in teh day.

I find people who follow teh latest trend in music annoy me, that's why I bought :)x10

I thought it a delightfully anti-trend album, even if tragically placed in the children's section of the store.

not that there's anything wrong with childrens' music, exept that "popular" songs from two years ago, rerecorded-reedited-remixed-by-kids-for-kids S~. and the Wiggles kind of creep me out. but other than that, It's ok, of course, this is coming from one who refers to himself as a cabbit, and freely admits to once making people think "Hast thou seen the White Whale?" is a gay solicitation. ("but they had to cut that part from the movie, because you can't explicitly suggest homosexuals are evil on TV nowadays.")

The things depressing me just now.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

3. The fact that this will probably be my grandad's last year of living

4. The fact that if that happens my dad will yell and shout at me even more to hide his depression

5. You saying all those things depress you.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

4. The fact that if that happens my dad will yell and shout at me even more to hide his depression

Reeeeeeeeeeal Helpful. :angry:

1. My brother, who yells at my Mom just about every night now.

2. My Dad, Who lost his job and may lose his house.

3. The fact that Nearly everyone at school has something bad to say about me.

Oh, And my Lungs are covered in Tar because Everybody smokes in Both France and Belgium, and when I went there, I breathed a lot of smoke, and my Brother nearly passed out. It wasn't pretty, and I'll bet even now It's still all over my lungs. Another thing is that My 18-year-old Dog Donti may Die before the new year. And I don't think youv'e had people at school call you names because of the way you act, or have a 5th Grader Blame you for something you didn't do.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

It breaks my heart to hear you both are sad. I hope both father's work things out.

As for the fact that people at your school are not nice, please try this, believe me it will work. When someone asks you how things are going... never let them see you sweat. By this I mean, say "Great, thanks for asking" with a smile on your face. Please never let those mean people control how you feel. Do not give them the power to make you depressed.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

It breaks my heart to hear you both are sad. I hope both father's work things out.

As for the fact that people at your school are not nice, please try this, believe me it will work. When someone asks you how things are going... never let them see you sweat. By this I mean, say "Great, thanks for asking" with a smile on your face. Please never let those mean people control how you feel. Do not give them the power to make you depressed.

There was this one ####### at school this one time...

Him- Guess what? Your Ugly.

Me- Guess what? Your a ### #### ####er.

O_o I was throwing stuff at my Corpse Bride poster today... I was angry at it because I've never seen the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Everyone at school thinks I look lie Victor Van Dort. Whenever they Call me Victor, I give them a Strange look and say "[WillyWonkaWillywonka] Ha Ha! Your really Weird.[/WillyWonkaWillyWonka]". We're Reading Charlie and the Chocalate factory in reading right now, and I told The kid nex to me that, and the girl across from me said I sounded just like Willy Wonka. Everyone thinks I'm Tim Burton Or something. It's creepy.

Oh, And my Lungs are covered in Tar because Everybody smokes in Both France and Belgium, and when I went there, I breathed a lot of smoke, and my Brother nearly passed out. It wasn't pretty, and I'll bet even now It's still all over my lungs. Another thing is that My 18-year-old Dog Donti may Die before the new year. And I don't think youv'e had people at school call you names because of the way you act, or have a 5th Grader Blame you for something you didn't do.

Is that so.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

There was this one ####### at school this one time...

Him- Guess what? Your Ugly.

Me- Guess what? Your a ### #### ####er.

Another responces to try.

Him - Guess what? You're ugly.

You - Your extencive vocabulary astounds me.

OR

Guess what? I don't care.

I say that to people all the time when they insult me. They normally just look at me funny and walk away.

Is that so.

Today I almost started to cry. I thought Donti had stopped Breathing But his lungs were just slow. I know he's going to die soon. :(

I can't say I liked it, but "teenage dirtbag" was pretty good, y'now back in teh day.

I find people who follow teh latest trend in music annoy me, that's why I bought :)x10

I thought it a delightfully anti-trend album, even if tragically placed in the children's section of the store.

not that there's anything wrong with childrens' music, exept that "popular" songs from two years ago, rerecorded-reedited-remixed-by-kids-for-kids S~. and the Wiggles kind of creep me out. but other than that, It's ok, of course, this is coming from one who refers to himself as a cabbit, and freely admits to once making people think "Hast thou seen the White Whale?" is a gay solicitation. ("but they had to cut that part from the movie, because you can't explicitly suggest homosexuals are evil on TV nowadays.")

I think it was a newer song.

Another thing is that My 18-year-old Dog Donti may Die before the new year.

And I don't think youv'e had people at school call you names because of the way you act, or have a 5th Grader Blame you for something you didn't do.

What kind of dog is he, and what do you feed him?

Pft. Don't be so sure. :rolleyes:

And I don't think youv'e had people at school call you names because of the way you act, or have a 5th Grader Blame you for something you didn't do.

I don't know. I don't know. I don't feed the dogs.

Really helpful. Ever have a Five-year-old swear at you?

If I didn't Have a story on here that was rather popular, I would just quit the boards. I'm sick of the way some of you people treat me. Just about 5 seconds ago, I was laughing Insanly that I almost died, and now I'm just upset.

Is that so.

Today I almost started to cry. I thought Donti had stopped Breathing But his lungs were just slow. I know he's going to die soon. :(

Oh shucks. :rolleyes:

If I didn't Have a story on here that was rather popular, I would just quit the boards. I'm sick of the way some of you people treat me. Just about 5 seconds ago, I was laughing Insanly that I almost died, and now I'm just upset.

I do believe Mega Wolf was trying to be helpful. She knows quite a bit about animals. We all like you and think you are a terrific person. Please remember not everyone is liked by everyone. So the people you do not care for, please do not let them control the way you feel. You need to be in control of how you feel. Never give this power to someone else. Please.

Okay, just wondering. But can you tell me what kind of dog he is?

And um. I was not trying to be rude there. I was merely saying not to be so sure that you're the only person who has problems with little kids being brats and telling lies. And no, I've never met a five-year-old with the capability to swear, little-little kids around the places I've lived in have never been too much of a problem.

And please. The only people who treat you with disrespect around here are TBFOF and (I'm sorry to say, I really apologize) me.

Is that so.

Oh shucks. :rolleyes:

And, TBFOF, I can handle you harassing her most of the time, but being sarcastic about being sad when her dog is dying is just crossing the line. You might want to tone it down a bit, at the very least.

MK, I'm sure MW really means well. Please don't be mad at her.

My new theory about TBFOF is that he is doing it for the attention. Just ignore him and see if he stops.

You must see what kind of food it is.

:( I do not now his species. When i was Little, My mom always said That he was a Dog from The Arctic. He likes to go outside. A Couple Months ago, Some Maggots ate into his neck and he nearly died. I looked at him as we were taing him to the vet and I was Just. Wow. You could-I hope you are sitting down- The inside of his neck. All the parts and stuff.

in fact, It's not just Donti who has Health Problems. Domino and Libby, they do not have any Problems (Minus the fact that Libby has no claws in her front paws), But Thomas is Overweight. She* is 5 I believe. Callie is Horrible. She is Incredibly Overweight, and here is the worst part: She is Epiletic. For those of you who don't pay attention in Health, That is when They have Seizures. Not only this, But if she has a Seizure and isn't tooen to a Vet soon enough, her heart would stop and she would die. There was this one night where it was Horrible. She had 3 Seizures that night. She was Shaking Uncontrolibly and was Foaming at the mouth more than Cleaner in a Backyard Pool. It was everywhere. It was Horrible. TBFOF, Making fun of my dog dying is the meanest, Most Hateful thing anybody has ever done or said to me in my Entire life.

And um. I was not trying to be rude there. I was merely saying not to be so sure that you're the only person who has problems with little kids being brats and telling lies. And no, I've never met a five-year-old with the capability to swear, little-little kids around the places I've lived in have never been too much of a problem.

And please. The only people who treat you with disrespect around here are TBFOF and (I'm sorry to say, I really apologize) me.

I would accept your apoligy, but your sarcsm in The Toto's rants Topic made me feel really upset.

I would accept your apoligy, but your sarcsm in The Toto's rants Topic made me feel really upset.

I get out of line constantly. Crud. I think I might've done something rude again.

And I think I know why TBFOF and I get... y'know. Rude like that. You kind of complain on an everyday basis, so um. Maybe we'd both be a little nicer if you complained a little less. I know your life may seem horrible, but you really need to look at the positive side of life a little bit more.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

About no.3. Oh yeah cos I'm mrs popularity. people faint when they see me and wherever i walk, the ground turns to gold. EH Not!!! There is a group of boys who I fight with everyday and one of them are starting to turn to phsical attack.

1. Your bro is probably being bullied ya know.ask him whats wrong.

2. atleast your dad will still be there to love you. I will no longer have a grandad and my dad is anry enough. he may become physical as well.

and about the tar, I have to walk down the high street to school everyday, where i have to walk past a bunnch of goths that smoke and one of my friends smoke, so their smoke travels to me.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

About no.3. Oh yeah cos I'm mrs popularity. people faint when they see me and wherever i walk, the ground turns to gold. EH Not!!! There is a group of boys who I fight with everyday and one of them are starting to turn to phsical attack.

2. atleast your dad will still be there to love you. I will no longer have a grandad and my dad is anry enough. he may become physical as well.

and about the tar, I have to walk down the high street to school everyday, where i have to walk past a bunnch of goths that smoke and one of my friends smoke, so their smoke travels to me.

1.My Brother is Mr. Popular, Because he is a prep.

2. Well, at least your dad Doesn't have a One year old Baby To take care of.

3. Don't think they were born a couple centurys ago.

I get out of line constantly. Crud. I think I might've done something rude again.

And I think I know why TBFOF and I get... y'know. Rude like that. You kind of complain on an everyday basis, so um. Maybe we'd both be a little nicer if you complained a little less. I know your life may seem horrible, but you really need to look at the positive side of life a little bit more.

Most of her complaints are probably not true also.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

1. he might be being bullied

2. no he just has three daughters and three sons to look after

3. no but they have been smokin for 7 years now

*hands TBFOF a pair of Mushroom_king's shoes*

Maybe if you took a walk in her shoes you might view things a bit differently. I know you are a really nice person, would you please show your compassionate side for a bit. Please?

Maybe if you took a walk in her shoes you might view things a bit differently. I know you are a really nice person, would you please show your compassionate side for a bit. Please?

I don't want TBFOF's smelly feet in My Converse.

1. New year is coming.

2.world hunger

1. he might be being bullied

2. no he just has three daughters and three sons to look after

3. no but they have been smokin for 7 years now

1. Not like I even care

2. Oh, He's also Drunk and has Brain Damage. Plus He is very Depressed right now because he lost his job and my Steomom divorced him.

3. I was saying that If they were Goth, they would be At least a Hundred years old. :lol: And I know a Guy who has been Smoking and drining for who knows how long and he Smoes in the Restrooms at My Local Sating Rink. And you can smell/breath it from across the rink.

I have been praying (well... not much) that Trent will notice me. A month ago, I was trying to get past his Dumb Buddies and He looked over and saw me and moved out of the way. and Yesterday I yelled at Cooper and called him a Mumbeler and He said that My Granny was here to pic me up and Trent started yelling "YEA!!! GRANNYS HERE!" or something. Cooper was the only thing in English. :lol:

What do you think my answer to that is?

I don't want TBFOF's smelly feet in My Converse.

Take it easy. I am just trying to show that sometimes people do not know the entire story. If that person were to be in the shoes of the other person, they might see things with an entirely different perspective.

What do you think my answer to that is?

You, being the terrific person you are, will answer this.

My Mom always tells me that when Guys are mean to you, it means they like you. Which i'm smart enough not to belive.

Oh Yes, It's so true. I'm madly in love with you. B)

Unless your *secretly* Trent or David Gilmour, I'm already married.

I have been praying (well... not much)  that Trent will notice me. A month ago, I was trying to get past his Dumb Buddies and He looked over and saw me and moved out of the way. and Yesterday I yelled at Cooper and called him a Mumbeler and He said that My Granny was here to pic me up and Trent started yelling "YEA!!! GRANNYS HERE!" or something. Cooper was the only thing in English. :lol:

Ok how about we settle this. your depressed, im depressed. end of convo

I have been praying (well... not much)   that Trent will notice me. A month ago, I was trying to get past his Dumb Buddies and He looked over and saw me and moved out of the way. and Yesterday I yelled at Cooper and called him a Mumbeler and He said that My Granny was here to pic me up and Trent started yelling "YEA!!! GRANNYS HERE!" or something. Cooper was the only thing in English. :lol:

Ok how about we settle this. your depressed, im depressed. end of convo

Goody! *Walks out of room*

*walks back into room with cuts all over me and ahir all messed up*

TB: What happened?!

MK: Let's just say that Mr. Teacher isn't to happy about no longer being allowed to put you through the meat grinder.

• 1 month later...

Hey look, i found this old topic.

so. uh.

what'd i miss? -looks around-

Well, we were handing out free money, but it's all gone now. Sorry.

Remind Arkcher of that old hammie saying... "You snooze, you lose." :lol:

Yep. Oh, well. *builds herself a throne out of money*

• 3 weeks later...

so. uh.

-has built a house out of Typo Awards- >D Hah.

so. uh.

You mean those NON-EXISTANT TYPO AWARDS THAT YOU NEVER STOLE?!

It looks nice...

so. uh.

It looks nice...

If they dont exist, and i never stole them, as you're implying, then the house of Typo wouldnt exist. And if it looks like as you said, it must exist for you to see them, therefore I have enough typo awards to build a house.

HAH!

-comes in and steals all of the money and typo awards-

-runs away-

*hits Toto with a flying tackle adn reclaims her monies* >_>;; Mah money.

so. uh.

It looks nice...

If they dont exist, and i never stole them, as you're implying, then the house of Typo wouldnt exist. And if it looks like as you said, it must exist for you to see them, therefore I have enough typo awards to build a house.

HAH!

That last part was SARCASM LOLZ!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!one!11!1!1elevenexclamationpoint

-runs away-

Yeah, well.. uh... -steals all of your...... eggs...-

I CLAIM THESE EGGS IN THE NAME OF SPAIN! *sticks a flag in one*

-runs away-

And I claim the other eggs in the name of all TypoAward-kind! >D -crams Typo Awards in them-

-runs away-

And I claim the other eggs in the name of all TypoAward-kind! >D -crams Typo Awards in them-

*Crams Eggs, Typo awards, Money, Toto, Flag, and everything else in Meat Grinder*

-runs away-

WHEN I SAID THESE EGGS I MEANT ALL OF THEM I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FLAGS THEY ARE ALL PROPERTY OF THE COUNTRY THEY ARE ALL PROPERTY OF THE NATION OF SPAIN KTHNX