Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Im depressed.;_;

Mushroom_king

I kill things on Metroid games. Makes it all better. Or listening to the solacive or meaningful songs of LP. (Hit the floor, A Place for my Head, Points of Authority, I'm about to Break (maybe) Stuff like that.)

Its not real fun being despressed when you dont know why. Though, If you think about it, Its not real fun to be depressed in any state.

Do get better, We need enthusiastic and cheerful people like yourself and Horatio and maybe some other people around here. They keep the board interesting.

OMG Im so Depressed. I dont even know why. Im just kind of Sad and depressed right now. :(  :(  :(

If your sad, just remember you have lots of sincere friends here, who will always stand by your side through whatever life sends at us. :)

OMG Im so Depressed. I dont even know why. Im just kind of Sad and depressed right now. :(  :(  :(

When I feel sad for no reason, I listen to music, read old posts (Sometimes they're really hilarious!), or read my Bible. I feel really good after doing these things. I hope this helped a little. :):D

yes....i know!!!

I've been depressed a whole lot. I take pills, they help. I've been depressed because my real father died, then my mother when and married right after it to her best friend. I just really think that depression is a stage in life, everyone goes through it sometimes. You'll get through depression, believe me, I've got expeiriance!

• 2 weeks later...

WAHHHHH!!! quick let my run out and get my tissues. :rolleyes:

HI!!!! I has been wanting to meet you!!!

*Checks Myownmind off of list* only Sheena and Otter to go!

:( Lets Tick things offa My Deprression Causers list. Random Poeple are Being randomly mean to me in random topics, I feel as if Im not good enough for my mom and a million others things Id Rather not post.

Pills? PILLS?! Im 14! why would I take.... PILLS?!!!!!!!???????

Ugggg. Illl make some random art.

post-6896-1123303829_thumb.jpg

:( Lets Tick things offa My Deprression Causers list. Random Poeple are Being randomly mean to me in random topics, I feel as if Im not good enough for  my mom and a million others things Id Rather not post.

Well, this topic is full of people being nice to you. Why don't you try some of the suggestions? (Not the pills, since you don't seem to be crazy about that.)

:( Lets Tick things offa My Deprression Causers list. Random Poeple are Being randomly mean to me in random topics, I feel as if Im not good enough for  my mom and a million others things Id Rather not post.

Well, this topic is full of people being nice to you. Why don't you try some of the suggestions? (Not the pills, since you don't seem to be crazy about that.)

I already tried them all (except pills) none work. The only thing that can cause me to not be depressd is my little sister and Im only with her once evry 2 weeks. and even that doesnt work.

I pray and spend time talking to my friends :D

My freinds dont really care about me. I only have one freind who IS a freind. I dont know what to pray for. My 'Sincere' freinds here? My Bible's Text Is to small, and I have one Meytroid game, And I dont know where it is.

Im gonna play SSBM after I get off. That sometimes works.

My freinds dont really care about me. I only have one freind who IS a freind. I dont know what to pray for. My 'Sincere' freinds here? My Bible's Text Is to small, and I have one Meytroid game, And I dont know where it is.

I'm your friend, and I care about you a lot. Pray for everyone. Enemies, friends, ask to help get you out of depression. (Apologies that this is not in a religion topic.) Your print is too small? If you really want to read it, get a magnifying glass or ask your parents for one with bigger print. SSBM is a good way to feel better. 'Specially if you win. I think posting is good. Telling us your feelings may help you feel better.

I'm your friend, and I care about you a lot. Pray for everyone. Enemies, friends, ask to help get you out of depression. (Apologies that this is not in a religion topic.) Your print is too small? If you really want to read it, get a magnifying glass or ask your parents for one with bigger print. SSBM is a good way to feel better. 'Specially if you win. I think posting is good. Telling us your feelings may help you feel better.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I no depressed now. I found ways to cure me Depresssion.

1. Read topics By Preppy girl (Very Hilarious.)

2. Play SSBM, Billy Hatcher, Super mario 64, Kirby Air Ride, etc. (I always win at SSBM. n_n)

4. Go on HD Sprees.

5. Listen to Neopets Band tunes. (very fun.)

You should buy Kirbby Air Ride. That game is awsome.

just know that we care. We really are your friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I Sometimes cry to relieive depression. But Only When I am REALLY Depressed. LIke last Night.

Whenever I cry, I do one of 2 things: Go up to my bed, Hug something, And sob, or bury my head and tears in my arms and Think: I wish Horatio was here. I wish Arkcher was here. I wish Hoops was here. I wish Anna was here. I wish lea was here. I wish Nick was here. I wish Mullaypop was here. I wish Skwerlhugger will was here. I wish cheesmaster was here. I wish Dark hamster was here. I wish TGHL was here. I wish anyone, Anything, was here.

~Red and Swollan From Crying~

My name is Caitlin,

And my Heads scarred from Lieing

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

I Must be Ugly, like my grandmother said,

Or else My Pillow wouldant be wet, when I

Lay down in bed

memories Float inside my Mind

Memories of days when I had Happy inside

People always say I dont have a heart

At least that is true, It was Torn far apart

Every day Im yelled at Because of My special Keychain stash

Ever had Your MOTHER call you White Trash?

The Legs under mny Jeans are Scarred From the beatings

I can prove that with the Blood on my seiling

I must be stupid, I must be dumb

Like Everyone says, I must have an IQ of one

I wasted my Summer with a Black Emo-Ridden Soul

The last days of my life have taken their toll

They say I have Autism for no reason at all

Because of Who I am made my band fall

Why cant I go? Why not escape from this fate?

Why cant I go back to a dReam-Smothered place?\

My mom yells at me and wants me to be perfect

And one day the Lieing will someday Unsurface

Someone please help me, Just help me Please

I cant stand these, peop[le, its me they always tease

My name is Caitlin

And my heads scarred from lieing

My eyes are still red and Swollan from crying

I Sometimes cry to relieive depression. But Only When I am REALLY Depressed. LIke last Night.

Whenever I cry, I do one of 2 things: Go up to my bed, Hug something, And sob, or bury my head and tears in my arms and Think: I wish Horatio was here. I wish Arkcher was here. I wish Hoops was here. I wish Anna was here. I wish lea was here. I wish Nick was here. I wish Mullaypop was here. I wish Skwerlhugger will was here. I wish cheesmaster was here.  I wish Dark hamster was here. I wish TGHL was here. I wish anyone, Anything, was here.

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

*gives MK the biggest hug in existance* I wish I could comfort you better, but a hug is the best I can give. -_-

Remember that we love you here.

Whenever I cry, I do one of 2 things: Go up to my bed, Hug something, And sob, or bury my head and tears in my arms and Think: I wish Horatio was here. I wish Arkcher was here. I wish Hoops was here. I wish Anna was here. I wish lea was here. I wish Nick was here. I wish Mullaypop was here. I wish Skwerlhugger will was here. I wish cheesmaster was here.  I wish Dark hamster was here. I wish TGHL was here. I wish anyone, Anything, was here.

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

*gives MK the biggest hug in existance* I wish I could comfort you better, but a hug is the best I can give. -_-

Thankehs. Have a White Uni award.

When I feel sad for no reason, I listen to music, read old posts (Sometimes they're really hilarious!), or read my Bible. I feel really good after doing these things. I hope this helped a little. :):D

I cant loook at old topics. If I do, I end up posting, and then TBFOF Ticks. Which ends up depressing me even more.

Hoops, You are the Greatast Freind Anyojne could Havce, Online or off. <My one true freind in life- Katie- Is a Mushroom_king poser. She likes Everything I lie, Hates Everything I hate- Even thinks she has a Mushroom controlling her brain because I do. She is the Dumbest blonde in the History of History. Paige is From Texas. She is Preetty Nice. Michael is A jesusfreak, and Is like an "Offline Topazia", Except he is a Guy and African American. Haley is a Hippie, But she is Really Cool. Elena Despises me. Evin is an Idiot. Griffin is prettty cool too. But thats it. 5 freinds. Talk about lame. Oh, and Hampster. But she lives inside my head now.

Hoops, You are the Greatast Freind Anyojne could Havce, Online or off. <My one true freind in life- Katie- Is a Mushroom_king poser.  She likes Everything I lie, Hates Everything I hate- Even thinks she has a Mushroom controlling her brain because I do. She is the Dumbest blonde in the History of History.  Paige is From Texas. She is Preetty Nice. Michael is A jesusfreak, and Is like an "Offline Topazia", Except he is a Guy and African American. Haley is a Hippie, But she is Really Cool. Elena Despises me. Evin is an Idiot. Griffin is prettty cool too. But thats it. 5 freinds. Talk about lame.  Oh, and Hampster. But she lives inside my head now.

Thank you. That really means a lot to me.

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

Thankehs. Have a White Uni award.

Thank you. :)

I wrote it 'cause it's true. Doesn't really deserve an award...

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

i think im right here (checks tee shirt tag for name) yup its definatly me...

i think you once said you had adhd, that can help worsen deprresion i used to have it last year in the early spring and had to stay in a clinic because of suicidal thoughts the older members already now this.

*gives bigger hug then hoops* Wow i have long arms)

throws chocolates and roses at mush

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

Impossible! I gave the biggest hug ever.

My name is Caitlin,

My eyes are Red

and swollan from Crying

Lay down in bed

My name is Caitlin

i think im right here (checks tee shirt tag for name) yup its definatly me...

i think you once said you had adhd, that can help worsen deprresion i used to have it last year in the early spring and had to stay in a clinic because of suicidal thoughts the older members already now this.

throws chocolates and roses at mush

I have too much to think of Suiciide.

Note: That ENTIRE poem was true. One thing though. The "beatings" were really just falls, knee skins, and other things I go thru that happan when my mom wants me to be perfect.

Remember, cutting is never the answer. If you do cut, I suggest you watch the movie "Saw".

Me and my Aunt Terri were at the movie rental place, and because of how they have the cover, she thought it was called "The Slaw".

...*looks at MK* See! It's FUNNY! YOU CAN BE HAPPY NOW! :D *glomp*

Remember, cutting is never the answer. If you do cut, I suggest you watch the movie "Saw".

Me and my Aunt Terri were at the movie rental place, and because of how they have the cover, she thought it was called "The Slaw".

Thanks. :D:lol: Me want 50 points! >_<

*awards MK 100 points*

*awards MK 100 points*

*Does a Jig*

you may have an Extra Life for making me Happy! :lol:

just know that we care. We really are your friends.

Yes, we are here for each other. :) All you need is love. im very happy you aren't depressed anymore.

Ah yes- My Grandama DID call me ugly. My Mom did call me..... You know.

:o OMG! Do your parents beat you too? :o:mellow::unsure::(

No, Unless being yelled at every Gosh **** Moment bof your life counts. My parents ALWAYS expect me to be PERFECT. *Go faster! You are so slow at Speed Skating Caitlin!" "Why do you wear that Hat, Caitlin? Its Ugly!" "You need to bebetter than a B+ IN mATH!" "Stop G** **** Playing Video games and Pick up the ******* Clothes, Cailtin!" "Why are You Wearing Jeans G** **** it?"

Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!.....Caitlin!......

All of you make this place a safe haven for me. Except TBFOF. Who seems to Dislike me. :(

Not to mention, My Mom Overworks me. Always expecting me to do this, Do that. My Dad used to beat me with a Belt. My Mom once Thretened to beat me, Just because I let Donti Out. Its one of the Worst Lives you can imagine. With School oming up, I can only feel itll get worse. :unsure: Yo9u see, I have 5 Freinds, all which have never accepted me for Who I am, Except Katie and Meghan. I have been Labeled. Called a Freak Every 2 Seconds. My life is a Deep Inescaplable Hole of Depression.

Im not Typing anymore. Tears are welling up in my eyes.

Whenever I cry, I do one of 2 things: Go up to my bed, Hug something, And sob, or bury my head and tears in my arms and Think: I wish Horatio was here. I wish Arkcher was here. I wish Hoops was here. I wish Anna was here. I wish lea was here. I wish Nick was here. I wish Mullaypop was here. I wish Skwerlhugger will was here. I wish cheesmaster was here.  I wish Dark hamster was here. I wish TGHL was here. I wish anyone, Anything, was here. I wish GoonieGirl was Here.

*awards MK 100 points*

*Does a Jig*

you may have an Extra Life for making me Happy! :lol:

Huzzah! *does a jig with it*

No, Unless being yelled at every Gosh **** Moment bof your life counts. My parents ALWAYS expect me to be PERFECT. *Go faster! You are so slow at Speed Skating Caitlin!" "Why do you wear that Hat, Caitlin? Its Ugly!" "You need to bebetter than a B+ IN mATH!" "Stop G** **** Playing Video games and Pick up the ******* Clothes, Cailtin!" "Why are You Wearing Jeans G** **** it?"

Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!......Caitlin!.....Caitlin!......

All of you make this place a safe haven for me. Except TBFOF. Who seems to Dislike me. :(

Not to mention, My Mom Overworks me. Always expecting me to do this, Do that. My Dad used to beat me with a Belt. My Mom once Thretened to beat me, Just because I let Donti Out. Its one of the Worst Lives you can imagine. With School oming up, I can only feel itll get worse. :unsure: Yo9u see, I have 5 Freinds, all which have never accepted me for Who I am, Except Katie and Meghan. I have been Labeled. Called a Freak Every 2 Seconds. My life is a Deep Inescaplable Hole of Depression.

I saw this lady on Dr. Phil once like that, always wanting her children to be perfect, the lady even picked out the perfect bride for her son and he is only 14 years old! :blink: Turns out it was because her parents never caed about her. As for the freak part there are MUCH more orse things to be, TRUST ME. Do't listen to them I think you're wonderful, you're really funny, i love your siggy! pretty long, but its so funny. And i can tell you're a really great person too. :D the reason why they call you a freak is because you're not a robot like they are. YOU choose who YOU want to be, don't ever be live evryone else. I'm sure evryone else here thinks you're awesome too! Stay the way you are, its beautiful.

-Laura

MK, when people call you names, sneer and think that they're morons. Ignore all labels, or, do what I do, and say to yourself, "I'm proud to be a 'freak'!" And if you're brave enough, tell it to whoever calls you it. I dunno. Maybe it only works for me.

I saw this lady on Dr. Phil once like that, always wanting her children to be perfect, the lady even picked out the perfect bride for her son and he is only 14 years old! :blink: Turns out it was because her parents never caed about her. As for the freak part there are MUCH more orse things to be, TRUST ME. Do't listen to them I think you're wonderful, you're really funny, i love your siggy! pretty long, but its so funny. And i can tell you're a really great person too. :D the reason why they call you a freak is because you're not a robot like they are. YOU choose who YOU want to be, don't ever be live evryone else. I'm sure evryone else here thinks you're awesome too! Stay the way you are, its beautiful.

-Laura

laura, everything you said was completely true. :) Mk, im sory your life is so horrible. What grade are you going into? If you are starting high school There will be many new people, so it would be different. I'm hoping it will be that way for me...

There is nothing wrong with choosing to express your individuality by actually being an idividual. You are a beautiful person just the way you are, MK. Don't let anybody change you against your will.

-Laura

Tell that to Toto. :(

Oh My Gosh you are such a baby. All you ever do here is complain. You want all the attention. Your the only one that matters, your the only one with problems, I'm sorry, I forgot about that. You think you have it bad, I dare you to live in my life for one whole week, you wouldn't last two days. People have never accepted me for who I am. Ever, I'm still put down, by my "friends". I am the slave of this house, I wash the clothes, do the dishes, clean the house, cook, clean the toilets, water plants, take care of the pool, mow the grass, need I say more. We had a huge party today, and I honestly sat down only 30 minutes of the whole 8 hours of the party. Everyone else was having fun while I had to sit inside and help. Even my mom took a break and I still had to do ****. Oh wait, yes, I got to play 4 serves of badmitton. WooBoy.

Any more complaints, sweety?

*sigh* I'm sorry to hear that. I hate when parents' expectations hit your life hard, but you've got it much worse than I do.

I'm pretty sure you've thought of ways to deal with this, but I could give some suggestions anyway. Maybe you could tell your parents that they should accept the fact that you're NOT a perfect child. But then they'd probably give the standard "but you could do better than this" argument, which I think is stupid. You have your limits, and you have your commitments, and you know them better than your parents do (I would hope). You're putting commitment into lots of different things, and your parents should accept that some things get more priority than others. Which gets what priority, you should discuss with them. But you can't always give everything 100%, it's impossible with all the things you have in your life (what things you have I don't know exactly, but every teenager gets lots of them).

Oh, and the way they critique your clothes is strange. I would understand better if you were wearing "revealing" clothing, because it's a standard parent thing to detest that. But...they critique you for wearing jeans? My parents force me to wear jeans because otherwise I would wear like, sweat pants to school ( :P ) so I haven't been in your situation. You should find some way to convey that it's not anymore their place to decide what clothing you wear. They can't define what jeans are, or what they say about someone who wears them; no one can determine that. It's just a a pair of pants! Try to find out their argument for why not to wear jeans, and counter it.

Mind that it's midnight as I type this, so sorry if it doesn't make sense. I hope it gives you something to think about though. I realize I don't know your life nearly as much as you do, so whatever I said may not apply.

OMG! Do your parents beat you too?

All of you make this place a safe haven for me. Except TBFOF. Who seems to Dislike me.

Oh My Gosh you are such a baby. All you ever do here is complain. You want all the attention. Your the only one that matters, your the only one with problems, I'm sorry, I forgot about that. You think you have it bad, I dare you to live in my life for one whole week, you wouldn't last two days. People have never accepted me for who I am. Ever, I'm still put down, by my "friends". I am the slave of this house, I wash the clothes, do the dishes, clean the house, cook, clean the toilets, water plants, take care of the pool, mow the grass, need I say more. We had a huge party today, and I honestly sat down only 30 minutes of the whole 8 hours of the party. Everyone else was having fun while I had to sit inside and help. Even my mom took a break and I still had to do ****. Oh wait, yes, I got to play 4 serves of badmitton. WooBoy.

Oh. Wow. :(:(:angry: I Thought I had freinds here.

-Laura

Tell that to Toto. :(

...What? Oh. Yeah. About me and TBFOF getting married. Or, no?

You shouldn't listen to people and care what they say. It doesn't matter what they think, as long as you like what you do.

Like TBFOF said, we all have our reasons to complain. You maybe "abused" at your house, but really. Who isn't? It's worse in New York, and even worse with the Italian families. I cannot share what my grandfather did to my mom or her sibilings. One of my friends that I used to talk to that lived in New York (And who was very much Italian) father was extremely cruel to him. Nothing like getting hit with a belt. BB bullets and paintballs taken right to the bare skin. Dressers pushed on him. Glass cutting his skin.

I wonder how he is. I told him all the time to get help, but he never listened. My mother should have gotten help, since her treatment was worse than my friend. Back in the day, no one really listened to kids too much.

Be thankful for what you have.

Oh. Wow.  :(  :(:angry: I Thought I had freinds here.

You DO have friends here. TBFOF is one person expressing his point of view. Please do not let TBFOF have control over how you feel. I think you are terrific and would like very much to be your friend. I like you exactly as you are.

Dude, let her rant. If you don't like the topic, leave.

OMG! Do your parents beat you too?

All of you make this place a safe haven for me. Except TBFOF. Who seems to Dislike me.

Oh. Wow. :(:(:angry: I Thought I had freinds here.

Just don't listen to him, MK.

Tell that to Toto.  :(

You shouldn't listen to people and care what they say. It doesn't matter what they think, as long as you like what you do.

Like TBFOF said, we all have our reasons to complain. You maybe "abused" at your house, but really. Who isn't? It's worse in New York, and even worse with the Italian families. I cannot share what my grandfather did to my mom or her sibilings. One of my friends that I used to talk to that lived in New York (And who was very much Italian) father was extremely cruel to him. Nothing like getting hit with a belt. BB bullets and paintballs taken right to the bare skin. Dressers pushed on him. Glass cutting his skin.

I wonder how he is. I told him all the time to get help, but he never listened. My mother should have gotten help, since her treatment was worse than my friend. Back in the day, no one really listened to kids too much.

I got some Glass Stick in my Foot when I was in first grade. Its still there. Ive been Beaten by a Belt and I once got thretened by a First grader Who said he was going to beat me with his belt. Myu Older Brother, Josh, Once tried to Commit Suicide,Whith a Knife, when I was 7. He didnt Succecced Or However you spell it, 

Thank God. I have had a Phobia of Kinives ever since. I have Sometimes Tripped on Beer bottles on the sidwalks and had there glass Scar me.  I have been stuck in the Middle of Fights at school, teased by Kids in in iother grades. My Mom expects me to be Perfect. If I drop a Sock while Carrying clothes to the basement, She will scream at me, swear at me, and say I dont care.  There are poeple at school who pretend to befreind me, Then side with other kids and label me. None of my "Freinds" has ever been a true good freind. Even Katie, My Closest freind, has sided against me. You guys are the only people i can Count to make me Happy. *Pours out a Packet of Extra lives*

-_--_--_--_-

SSJ6Gohan/Jesse, Thanks for the Suggestions. When I tell my Mom I can't be perfect, she screams, "Oh G** D*** it Caitlin, Don't give me that **** Excuse" So, Not only does she think That I should be perfect, she thinks it's easy to be perfect. There's no such thing as a perfect person.

You DO have friends here. TBFOF is one person expressing his point of view. Please do not let TBFOF have control over how you feel. I think you are terrific and would like very much to be your friend. I like you exactly as you are.

The Thing that made me sad is that Im the Only person he seems to hate.

The Thing that made me sad is that Im the Only person he seems to hate.

Hate is an extremely strong word and NO ONE HATES YOU. You and TBFOF may not always see eye to eye, but he does not hate you.

I got some Glass Stick in my Foot when I was in first grade. Its still there. Ive been Beaten by a Belt and I once got thretened by a First grader Who said he was going to beat me with his belt. Myu Older Brother, Josh, Once tried to Commit Suicide,Whith a Knife, when I was 7. He didnt Succecced Or However you spell it, 

Thank God. I have had a Phobia of Kinives ever since. I have Sometimes Tripped on Beer bottles on the sidwalks and had there glass Scar me.  I have been stuck in the Middle of Fights at school, teased by Kids in in iother grades. My Mom expects me to be Perfect. If I drop a Sock while Carrying clothes to the basement, She will scream at me, swear at me, and say I dont care.  There are poeple at school who pretend to befreind me, Then side with other kids and label me. None of my "Freinds" has ever been a true good freind. Even Katie, My Closest freind, has sided against me. You guys are the only people i can Count to make me Happy. *Pours out a Packet of Extra lives*

-_--_--_--_-

SSJ6Gohan/Jesse, Thanks for the Suggestions. When I tell my Mom I can't be perfect, she screams, "Oh G** D*** it Caitlin, Don't give me that **** Excuse" So, Not only does she think That I should be perfect, she thinks it's easy to be perfect. There's no such thing as a perfect person.

Well, I know what I would do, but it would probably get you into a lot of trouble, so I won't say.

-_--_--_--_-

Oh no, you trip and fall and glass goes in you. Yeah, so, it's not like other people do it. It's not like your mom finds beer bottles and puts them there so you trip on them. My mother slapped me yesterday when I cards down on the kitchen counter because that is "where she wanted to put her pasta, because there was no more room." How was I supposed to know that.

People....

It sounds to me like your mother has exagerated where your limits are. :( And/or she has exagerated how much commitment you can put into things.

I wish I could help out more, because I know how it feels to a lesser degree, and I hate it as is.

Maybe at one point you should ask things like, "Why does it matter if I get a B+ in math instead of an A? How does it affect my life?" Or "Why are jeans bad? How does wearing jeans change how people view me?" Figure out why these little things have a big impact on your life. Maybe your mom has good reasoning, or maybe not.

I can't type more, I'm going to bed...

-_--_--_--_-

Oh no, you trip and fall and glass goes in you. Yeah, so, it's not like other people do it. It's not like your mom finds beer bottles and puts them there so you trip on them. My mother slapped me yesterday when I cards down on the kitchen counter because that is "where she wanted to put her pasta, because there was no more room." How was I supposed to know that.

People....

It still hurts if you step on glass.

I'm really proud of MK for just coming out and saying "I'm very sad, and I would like help so that I'm happier." A lot of people would just aquire some bad behaviors and hope that they caused somebody to pay attention to them. MK trusted us to help her because she needed it, and if all you're going to do if yell at her and be hypocritical, then you can leave the topic. There isn't any place for that here.

-_--_--_--_-

I don't think it's possible to have glass stuck in you foot for 6 years without it becoming severely infected and such.

-_--_--_--_-

People....

I'm really proud of MK for just coming out and saying "I'm very sad, and I would like help so that I'm happier." A lot of people would just aquire some bad behaviors and hope that they caused somebody to pay attention to them. MK trusted us to help her because she needed it, and if all you're going to do if yell at her and be hypocritical, then you can leave the topic. There isn't any place for that here.

Technically, this is the internet, so he can't be yelling at her here, and he didn't use exclamation points or capitals, so that must mean he was semi-calm. And um... I'll shut up now. I'm being a pain in the *insert sound donkey here*.

-_--_--_--_-

People....

Technically, this is the internet, so he can't be yelling at her here, and he didn't use exclamation points or capitals, so that must mean he was semi-calm. And um... I'll shut up now. I'm being a pain in the *insert sound donkey here*.

You're right. I hsould have said "scolding", or something.

But the point is, MK came here to rant, so she should be able to without people getting angry at her for it.

-_--_--_--_-

I don't think it's possible to have glass stuck in you foot for 6 years without it becoming severely infected and such.

Not nessicarily. If it was still sticking out, yes, but if it had gone under the skin and the skin healed over it, it could be possible. I think I know somebody that that happened to, only with a rock instead of glass...

-_--_--_--_-

People....

Really. Toto, Mk doesn't yell at you for complaining about pink or anything. If you don't think she has it hard, there is something wrong with you. She does. Even if she doesn't have it as hard as you do, that doesn't mean she has it easy. And yelling at her just makes it worse. Just like being deserted by friends. And don't think you are the only one that has people pretend to befriend you. Just about everyone in my 8th grade class, and more people outside of it. About 10 girls actually pretended to want to be my girlfriend, so stop yelling at mk! She can't help her situation, you don't need to make it worse! :angry:

To the post that CheeseMaster said that has not been posted yet...

In that quote, where did I say anything? That's right. I didn't say anything. You don't know about my life, or anyone's for that matter. I wasn't saying anything to make anyone feel bad. But...don't take this hurtfully or anything...but if your parents really don't love you, would you have clothes? A computer? A computer with internet, which you get on several times a day?

...I'm going away now....

In that quote, where did I say anything? That's right. I didn't say anything. You don't know about my life, or anyone's for that matter. I wasn't saying anything to make anyone feel bad. But...don't take this hurtfully or anything...but if your parents really don't love you, would you have clothes? A computer? A computer with internet, which you get on several times a day?

MK's parents love her very much. They just don't accept that she has limitations. Her clothes, home, and computer prove that they love her.

MK's parents love her very much. They just don't accept that she has limitations. Her clothes, home, and computer prove that they love her.

To me, more important than the materialistic possessions... do her parents give her lots of hugs and kisses and tell her just how wonderful a person she is? In the hamster world, parents are always giving hugs to our baby hammies.

To me, more important than the materialistic possessions... do her parents give her lots of hugs and kisses and tell her just how wonderful a person she is? In the hamster world, parents are always giving hugs to our baby hammies.

That's ture, too. Hugs and kisses and kindness are also important. But basic material possetions, like a home and clothing, are things people, especially kids, need to survive. Part of showing that MK's parents love her is taking care of her physically as well as emotionally.

That's ture, too. Hugs and kisses and kindness are also important. But basic material possetions, like a home and clothing, are things people, especially kids, need to survive. Part of showing that MK's parents love her is taking care of her physically as well as emotionally.

You are absolutely correct. I hadn't thought about it that way. :D

-_--_--_--_-

Not nessicarily. If it was still sticking out, yes, but if it had gone under the skin and the skin healed over it, it could be possible. I think I know somebody that that happened to, only with a rock instead of glass...

My aunt got glass stuck in her foot when she was 11. It's still in there, and she's in her 30s now. Her foot's always been a little swollen, though.

-_--_--_--_-

My aunt got glass stuck in her foot when she was 11. It's still in there, and she's in her 30s now. Her foot's always been a little swollen, though.

*gets out surgical tools...*

Dr. Horatio to the rescue. Where did you say your aunt lives??? :lol:

-_--_--_--_-

*magines Toto's aunt watching a hamster work on her foot* That's hilarious! :lol:

-_--_--_--_-

I don't think my aunt would let a hamster get glass out of her foot, Horatio. (:

-_--_--_--_-

she really should go to the docter for that.

Oh yeah, one more comment that'll really make me seem like a pain in the *insert donkey sound again*.

If she is being constantly yelled at by her parents, then how does she get on the video games undisturbed? And how can you be overworked if you have time to go on here and play SSBM?

Sorry. Being a *donkey sound here* again.

Oh yeah, one more comment that'll really make me seem like a pain in the *insert donkey sound again*.

If she is being constantly yelled at by her parents, then how does she get on the video games undisturbed? And how can you be overworked if you have time to go on here and play SSBM?

For all we know, she is pestered when she tries to play SSBM or other video games.

maybe she plays when her parents aren't home? ;):unsure:

Well MK, I do respect you for keeping this negative attitude in one place, unlike the MyOwnMind person who seems to try and make everyone else misrable and depressed. o_O;

Everywhere else you're a happy positive enthusiastic and spiffy person. You deserve a. thingy. for that. o_O;

I just wish I had some way of helping you.

The only thing I can think of to do is tell you how I get out of these kinds of depression-ish situations:

Go to chat boards. Those things were IMs go up immediately in like. yahoo or some place. Neither of us will fit in among everyone else, so one of two things will then happen. One, You sit there and watch everyone socialize and talk to each other. Two, You could try and join in and talk to everyone. The first one is good for solace, the second is either solace or boredom remedy.

Find friends online via message boards or chat rooms- Ones that share your interests.

Roleplay! Write stories, or other fiction-oriented imaginative things. RPing and storywriting is mainly what I do with my compy.

Sit down in my room and do nothing. Just sit there and stare at the wall or something. Eventually you get so bored you get up and want to do something fun, which then makes you un-depressed.

Demolish something. I've got like 20 sets of Bionicles in my room there, Build stuff and then demolish it. o-o;

Swing a sword around. I have four blades about the walls in my room (Broadsword, Rapier, Pocketknife and ducttape-sword. Made it mahself. =D) Provided you dont hit something, its fun.

Put wierd clothes on! Theres a full-length mirror in my room (Its blued on, for some reason. My sisters randomly come in and look at themselves occasionally, and comment on how they want it in their room. but its STUCK. >D Muha.) with which I lookit myself with wierd stances with swords, maybe that big cloak, or after I put the time into it, wear clothes I made based on RP characters. (I made a Val Hawyn thing, and have a handy green tunic kinda like that Link person. Then a big hooded cloak thing that goes Fwoooiiisshhhhhh n_n)

Maybe some other things.

You could also talk to some wierd depressed people, which makes you gape in awe at why are THEY depressed, they're some goth person because their friends dumped them and moved or something. Then theres you who has about fifteen reasons for feeling down.

People these days are wierd.

Well MK, I do respect you for keeping this negative attitude in one place, unlike the MyOwnMind person who seems to try and make everyone else misrable and depressed. o_O;

Everywhere else you're a happy positive enthusiastic and spiffy person. You deserve a. thingy. for that. o_O;

The only thing I can think of to do is tell you how I get out of these kinds of depression-ish situations:

Go to chat boards. Those things were IMs go up immediately in like. yahoo or some place. Neither of us will fit in among everyone else, so one of two things will then happen. One, You sit there and watch everyone socialize and talk to each other. Two, You could try and join in and talk to everyone. The first one is good for solace, the second is either solace or boredom remedy.

Find friends online via message boards or chat rooms- Ones that share your interests.

Roleplay! Write stories, or other fiction-oriented imaginative things. RPing and storywriting is mainly what I do with my compy.

Sit down in my room and do nothing. Just sit there and stare at the wall or something. Eventually you get so bored you get up and want to do something fun, which then makes you un-depressed.

Demolish something. I've got like 20 sets of Bionicles in my room there, Build stuff and then demolish it. o-o;

Swing a sword around. I have four blades about the walls in my room (Broadsword, Rapier, Pocketknife and ducttape-sword. Made it mahself. =D) Provided you dont hit something, its fun.

Put wierd clothes on! Theres a full-length mirror in my room (Its blued on, for some reason. My sisters randomly come in and look at themselves occasionally, and comment on how they want it in their room. but its STUCK. >D Muha.) with which I lookit myself with wierd stances with swords, maybe that big cloak, or after I put the time into it, wear clothes I made based on RP characters. (I made a Val Hawyn thing, and have a handy green tunic kinda like that Link person. Then a big hooded cloak thing that goes Fwoooiiisshhhhhh n_n)

Maybe some other things.

You could also talk to some wierd depressed people, which makes you gape in awe at why are THEY depressed, they're some goth person because their friends dumped them and moved or something. Then theres you who has about fifteen reasons for feeling down.

Blued... really? :huh: How does that work?

Maybe some other things.

Fwoooshy cloaks are cool. We gots a lot of them for Fest. ^^

But Arkcher gave some very good solutions. Look at all the angsty, mopey, whiney depressed people that you can find pretty much anywhere. Not only are they unhappy, but they annoy the fudge outta everyone else. Just think, "Do I really want to be like that? Spend my all my years as a teenager wallowing in self pity and trying to pull others in?" I know you, MK, and you don't. Just keep being possitive. ^^

Maybe some other things.

Blue adhesive, apparently. But some genius did decide to put the G and B keys so close together, so blame that person. o-o

Maybe some other things.

Blue adhesive, apparently. But some genius did decide to put the G and B keys so close together, so blame that person. o-o

there is that blue tape stuff.

For all we know, she is pestered when she tries to play SSBM or other video games.

Okay. Then why does she play video games at all? If I was constantly told not to be playing them, my logic would be to stop if that occured. No offense everyone, but although I've been here so long, I would even quit HD completely. I'd just add a note saying my reasoning and that I'd probably visit once a year or so. But I've personally got it easy, so I wouldn't understand. I'm sorry... this is my final post in this topic as I am inquiring too much.

Okay. Then why does she play video games at all? If I was constantly told not to be playing them, my logic would be to stop if that occured. No offense everyone, but although I've been here so long, I would even quit HD completely. I'd just add a note saying my reasoning and that I'd probably visit once a year or so. But I've personally got it easy, so I wouldn't understand. I'm sorry... this is my final post in this topic as I am inquiring too much.

:o Dr. Wolf, I thought this was preparation for your future! :lol:

Will you extend your practice to hamsters? :huh:

:o Dr. Wolf, I thought this was preparation for your future! :lol:

Will you extend your practice to hamsters? :huh:

Alright, seeing as Horatio is inquiring of me, I will change that statement to my last annoying statement. :lol:

Yes, I will extend that. :lol:

Then this shall me my last reply to any disagreeing post you make in this topic (Not annoying, though. You're just expressing your oppinion.)

It could be like Cheesey, said, and she get's on/plays when her parents aren't around. Or maybe they only do so when they're really fustrated (That's another thing to consider, MK. Your parents might be under some stress they havn't told you about because they don't want to worry you.), and when she's just playing a video game or on the comp, she isn't doing anything wrong.

Sometimes I over-express myself. So I bet at least MK has been annoyed by now.

but if you don't express yourself, who will?

From now on, it's Dr. Wolf, when her shingle is out. :lol:

when her shingle is out? huh?

Sometimes I over-express myself. So I bet at least MK has been annoyed by now.

but if you don't express yourself, who will?

From now on, it's Dr. Wolf, when her shingle is out. :lol:

when her shingle is out? huh?

Dr. Wolf

Psychiatry

$1000/hour

OPEN

oh. lol. :lol:

Miss. Mk, I just read the entire topic, and now I feel warm inside. We love you so much and we'd help you if we could. You are a wonderful person, and it is unfortunate that your mother doesn't appreciate that. Everyone has flaws. Everyone makes mistakes. We can't be perfect. I know I haev it very easy, because I know lots of secrets about lots of people, and I don't even know Ich's full story outside of what he and his mom via my mom tell me. Ich is a great guy. He's far from perfect. Like you.

You are one of the coolest people here. Okay, so you have problems. So do I. While I am not nearly as inclined to put them here, (granted, you may not be either.), I am also no longer in that situation. It stopped when I was four, after Mom and [evil sneering voice]he[/evil sneering voice] got divorced. Your past has shaped you into a thoughtful, sensitive, wonderful person. You have a lovely sense of humor, and your endearing charm has captured us all. TBFOF is just jealous because he's not as funny as you are. These people have great advice, but I can understand if you have trouble ignoring the others' comments and labels. Hey, sweetie? I have the same problem when I'm not with my friends. I have had fair-weather friends my whole life. I know how that feels. You have a great personality. You just have to find the right kid to pull it out of you. TRUST ME! I know what I'm talking about! To all those who think her parents must love her to feed, clothe, shelter and provide luxury to her, I disagree. Her mom might just be keeping her alive to hurt her more! I've seen it happen, and I write about it! I feel so lucky when I read amd write about this stuff, because what I went through was short term, and I wasn't physically scarred. Mk still experiences verbal abuse everyday.

In the words of a great and honored woman, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Keep fighting the tide, Mk, and keep writing. We love to hear... well, read what you have to say! Opinions are like tongueprints-- everyone has one, and they're all a little different! (Really. Tongue prints are as individual as finger-and footprints. It's just grosser to take a tongueprint, so they stick with the skins.)

Mushroom_king: We love you and want to know about you. If you are hurting or scared or angry or sad or happy or anything!, we want to know! How else can we give advice, if you don't tell us what you're feeling? Ignore TBFOF's annoying comments. It's not important. *hugs very tightly, then remembers what Mk said earlier about the "offline Topazia"*

wait. Huh? Okay, cool, I guess!

Here's a fun thing to say when mom starts in on you, kita:

"Okay, Mom, I'll be perfect when you do. Stop cursing me out, make more money, and start treating me with respect. When you do that, I'll shape up. Deal?" I wouldn't tell it to her face, but leave her a note with her favorite flowers by her bed one Saturday morning with some breakfast in bed. If I told that to my mom, and she's one of the nicer women you could meet, even she would give me a sound smack. But, yeah, make the extra effort to do one nice thing to her each Saturday. (I know, it might be hard. It's hard enough where I'm coming from.) Actions speak louder than words. I'm a cliche lover.

That's all I really have to say w/out getting off topic, so I'm going now. We love you, Mushroom_king!

:)B)

Miss. Mk, I just read the entire topic, and now I feel warm inside. We love you so much and we'd help you if we could. You are a wonderful person, and it is unfortunate that your mother doesn't appreciate that. Everyone has flaws. Everyone makes mistakes. We can't be perfect. I know I haev it very easy, because I know lots of secrets about lots of people, and I don't even know Ich's full story outside of what he and his mom via my mom tell me. Ich is a great guy. He's far from perfect. Like you.

You are one of the coolest people here. Okay, so you have problems. So do I. While I am not nearly as inclined to put them here, (granted, you may not be either.), I am also no longer in that situation. It stopped when I was four, after Mom and [evil sneering voice]he[/evil sneering voice] got divorced. Your past has shaped you into a thoughtful, sensitive, wonderful person. You have a lovely sense of humor, and your endearing charm has captured us all. TBFOF is just jealous because he's not as funny as you are. These people have great advice, but I can understand if you have trouble ignoring the others' comments and labels. Hey, sweetie? I have the same problem when I'm not with my friends. I have had fair-weather friends my whole life. I know how that feels. You have a great personality. You just have to find the right kid to pull it out of you. TRUST ME! I know what I'm talking about! To all those who think her parents must love her to feed, clothe, shelter and provide luxury to her, I disagree. Her mom might just be keeping her alive to hurt her more! I've seen it happen, and I write about it! I feel so lucky when I read amd write about this stuff, because what I went through was short term, and I wasn't physically scarred. Mk still experiences verbal abuse everyday.

In the words of a great and honored woman, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Keep fighting the tide, Mk, and keep writing. We love to hear... well, read what you have to say! Opinions are like tongueprints-- everyone has one, and they're all a little different! (Really. Tongue prints are as individual as finger-and footprints. It's just grosser to take a tongueprint, so they stick with the skins.)

Mushroom_king: We love you and want to know about you. If you are hurting or scared or angry or sad or happy or anything!, we want to know! How else can we give advice, if you don't tell us what you're feeling? Ignore TBFOF's annoying comments. It's not important. *hugs very tightly, then remembers what Mk said earlier about the "offline Topazia"*

"Okay, Mom, I'll be perfect when you do. Stop cursing me out, make more money, and start treating me with respect. When you do that, I'll shape up. Deal?" I wouldn't tell it to her face, but leave her a note with her favorite flowers by her bed one Saturday morning with some breakfast in bed. If I told that to my mom, and she's one of the nicer women you could meet, even she would give me a sound smack. But, yeah, make the extra effort to do one nice thing to her each Saturday. (I know, it might be hard. It's hard enough where I'm coming from.) Actions speak louder than words. I'm a cliche lover.

That's all I really have to say w/out getting off topic, so I'm going now. We love you, Mushroom_king!

How beautiful. :)

Your the Greatest,

TBFOFD is just Jealous because he isn't as funny as you.
]

No one's said that about me before....

You guys rock.

Your the Greatest,

]

You guys rock.

Oh Yeah. I'm soooo jelous. Jeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllloussssssssssy

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

______8888888888____________________

____888888888888888_________________

__888888822222228888________________

_88888822222222288888_______________

888888222222222228888822228888______

888882222222222222288222222222888___

8888822222222222222222222222222288__

_8888822222222222222222222222222_88_

__88888222222222222222222222222__888

___888822222222222222222222222___888

____8888222222222222222222222____888

_____8888222222222222222222_____888_

______8882222222222222222_____8888__

_______888822222222222______888888__

________8888882222______88888888____

_________888888_____888888888_______

__________88888888888888____________

___________888888888________________

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

Toto! Your post is spectacular!!!

You just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Your the Greatest,

]

You guys rock.

Oh Yeah. I'm soooo jelous. Jeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllloussssssssssy

TBFOF. Grow Up will you. I've never seen you so immature. You're acting like a bratty 5-year-old toward MK who really needs positive feedback and positive thoughts in this topic.

I saw the post where you lamented about all the things that happen to you around your place. If you want this kind of attention drawn to you, You're free to make your own topic. But until then, You're only losing respect and friendship posting like that.

Your approval ratings that I just made up have dropped immensely. :lol:

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

and a cheesey award to go with it!

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

-le gasp- I cannot take those. Even though it's a very nice gesture and all...I took it from a friend who actually made it. So she should get the award. :-D

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

-le gasp- I cannot take those. Even though it's a very nice gesture and all...I took it from a friend who actually made it. So she should get the award. :-D

okay then, give them to her! :lol:

Remember....

888888__________888888_

8888888________8888888_

88888888______88888888_

8888_8888____8888_8888_

8888__8888__8888__8888_

8888___88888888___8888_

8888____888888____8888_

8888_____8888_____8888_

8888______88______8888_

8888______________8888_

8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

88888____________88888_

888888__________888888_

_888888________888888__

__888888888888888888___

____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____

__88888888888888888____

_888888________88888___

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_88888_________________

_888888________88888___

__88888888888888888____

____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

8888888888888888888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

888888__________888888_

okay then, give them to her! :lol:

LOL LOL LOL

That was a great response!!!

Um... MK, are you mad at my overexpression or what?

Aaand for the bashers of TBFOF...

Treat him like you treat xMOMx. He's stating his opinion. Ignore the posts if you don't like them, seeing as they're not gonna change. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

TBFOF, what'd I ever do to you. I made you an Avatar, and, Not to mention, made you LEAD.MALE. SINGER. I put you in my stories, promised to draw a picture of you, etc. etc. etc.

TBFOF, what'd I ever do to you. I made you an Avatar, and, Not to mention, made you LEAD.MALE. SINGER. I put you in my stories, promised to draw a picture of you, etc. etc. etc.

Hi MK. Welcome back.

been Procastinating.....

Oh My. What do you want, a prize? :rolleyes:

I think she wants you to stop acting to aggressive toward her. :huh:

I think..not?

I think..not?

Actually, yeah, it was.

I think..not?

... Might I ask, why are you so stubborn and unreasonable now? I used to actually consider you one of my friends on this board.

Why are you acting like this?

I think..not?

... Might I ask, why are you so stubborn and unreasonable now? I used to actually consider you one of my friends on this board.

People change...

Example: puppydog/xMyOwnMindx

I think..not?

People change...

Example: puppydog/xMyOwnMindx

I never saw that Puppydog person act positive, i wasnt on the board that long. I joined shortly after the second board came.

I guess I could understand the people changing, as I used to be the biggest n00b you'd ever see. o_o;

I think..not?

Because, I-uh. Yeah. I am doing an experiment.

I felt like it. Like MW said, people change. Grow Up.

And one more thing, Like MW has said previously. Id you don't like me, IGNORE ME.

I think..not?

And one more thing, Like MW has said previously. Id you don't like me, IGNORE ME.

No, Im not going to ignore you.

Im not going to just let you act like that- You really need to change. That kind of attitude is unacceptable. Regardless of who is paying attention to you.

(More people would like you if you were an anjoyable, positive person. ;D)

I think..not?

But ya see, the thing is, when you're concerned for somebody, you don't just ignore them.

I think..not?

Im not going to just let you act like that- You really need to change. That kind of attitude is unacceptable. Regardless of who is paying attention to you.

Do you really think that I care that "people don't like me?" No. I am a total different person in real life. Fun and ####. Always happy and the life of the party. Never mean. But on the internet, it just changes.

Oh well. Yeah. So. If you don't want to ingore me, maybe i should ignore you. I have the right to say what I want. So DEAL if you don't like it.

I think..not?

Do you really think that I care that "people don't like me?" No. I am a total different person in real life. Fun and ####. Always happy and the life of the party. Never mean. But on the internet, it just changes.

Oh well. Yeah. So. If you don't want to ingore me, maybe i should ignore you. I have the right to say what I want. So DEAL if you don't like it.

Haha! I get it! This is a joke! You're not really acting this way, you're just pretending to be an insensitive hypocrit! I mean, nobody could wander into a topic and be incredibly rude to somebody who needs help because they think she's whining, then yell at other people for not ignoring him when he said something they didn't think was right, and really mean it! You really had me fooled for a while, there...

I think..not?

Haha! I get it! This is a joke! You're not really acting this way, you're just pretending to be an insensitive hypocrit! I mean, nobody could wander into a topic and be incredibly rude to somebody who needs help because they think she's whining, then yell at other people for not ignoring him when he said something they didn't think was right, and really mean it! You really had me fooled for a while, there...

*notes the sarcasm*

I think..not?

Yeah. I joke.

I think..not?

Yeah. I joke.

Always the joker!

:lol::lol::lol:

I mean. I enjoy making fun of people on the internet that I don't know too well, or at all. Normally, I have a good reason.

1. They like Hilary Duff, or any band/peron/actor that I don't like.

2. They label themselves to something that doesn't even match them.

3. They think they're goth.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

I mean. I enjoy making fun of people on the internet that I don't know too well, or at all. Normally, I have a good reason.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

All of those are perfectly excusable reasons. I excuse number five because whenever I saw you randomly insult somebody for a reason that isn't any of the previous four, I know you're kidding.

I think..not?

Yeah. I joke.

Silly Bifof. ^_^ *hug*

I think..not?

Yeah. I joke.

Silly Bifof. ^_^ *hug*

BIfof?

I think..not?

Yeah. I joke.

Silly Bifof. ^_^ *hug*

BIfof?

Yeah. That's kindda what it sounds like when you try to actually pronounce BFOF for Biggest Fan of Fuzzy.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

All of those are perfectly excusable reasons. I excuse number five because whenever I saw you randomly insult somebody for a reason that isn't any of the previous four, I know you're kidding.

Hmmm. That can work.

I also like to make fun of vegetarians. The ones that have no idea what they're talking about, and get all their information from peta. And they're. Like. 10.

...I just don't make fun of myself.

Well. I do sometimes.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

I also like to make fun of vegetarians. The ones that have no idea what they're talking about, and get all their information from peta. And they're. Like. 10.

Well. I do sometimes.

I know. I like to make fun of people who are all, "I watched Dragon Ball Z, so I know everything about anime!" Dude, no you don't, so shut up.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

I know. I like to make fun of people who are all, "I watched Dragon Ball Z, so I know everything about anime!" Dude, no you don't, so shut up.

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between anime and manga.

So...is Roman Dirge and stuff like his, manga, or a different type of art?

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

There are two types of Animé, being Manga and Western style. Anime and Animated things are also different. ;D

I have a cool book about Animé art, good starts for practising, how to draw anime characters right (in either style) and. theres like five million twelve anime's in it. Made by people who have no life whatsoever so they stare at anime girly people all day and try to draw them. so they mostly know what they're talking about, Kat.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

There are two types of Animé, being Manga and Western style. Anime and Animated things are also different. ;D

I have a cool book about Animé art, good starts for practising, how to draw anime characters right (in either style) and. theres like five million twelve anime's in it. Made by people who have no life whatsoever so they stare at anime girly people all day and try to draw them. so they mostly know what they're talking about, Kat.

So. Is this considered Manga? It's actually a comic strip by Roman Dirge.

I've always just wondered what the technical term for this kind of..art...is.

post-1235-1130115475_thumb.jpg

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

Thats not manga. Thats. um. something else. that someone else drew.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

Anime is shows or pictures by themselves, manga is comic books.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

I'm not saying that nobody knows a lot about anime, I'm just saying that just because somebody saw a few episodes of Pomemon, they aren't an expert.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

I didn't know that! :blink:

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

I'm not saying that nobody knows a lot about anime, I'm just saying that just because somebody saw a few episodes of Pomemon, they aren't an expert.

Haha. Pomemon.

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

I didn't know that! :blink:

Yep. The Trigon TV show is an anime, this picture is an anime picture (But I DID NOT DRAW IT, so don't think that I did.), but the Pita-Ten comic is a manga.

post-5957-1130187892_thumb.jpg

4. They use chatspeak.

5. I feel like it.

Hmmm. That can work.

Well. I do sometimes.

Thats not manga. Thats. um. something else. that someone else drew.

Useful.

Today I found out that no one really reads comic books. So. I was sitting there. Talking about comic books to the girl sitting next to me.

And she had no idea what I was talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been depressed a whole lot. I take pills, they help. I've been depressed because my real father died, then my mother when and married right after it to her best friend. I just really think that depression is a stage in life, everyone goes through it sometimes. You'll get through depression, believe me, I've got expeiriance!

Depression (deleted by horatio), especially when u cry urself to sleep, or just plain cry. Cause then u dont want to do anything and u feel really bad. The most important thing to remember is that u'll only feel bad for a little bit, maybe a little bit more than a little bit, but the sadness won't last forever(we just went over this crud in school) wen i get sad i cry into my pillow, then turn on music, and read. it helps. espiacialy if u haven't finnished ur book for a book report for school. Personally i like funny-scary stories to chear me up. and talking to my cousin on AIM, cause he is awesome. or hugging someone. Hugging works best. for me huggin and talkin to my cousin work best. actually they all work best.