Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Doggy!! n_n

Weeee!! Tomorrow we're getting a new dog. My father wanted a hunting dog. It's a French Brittany or something. She's very cute!

...I wonder if he wants to name her. Must go find a name..

He's gonna hunt with it? Brittanies are quite good at hunting, I think.

Yes. Soon, my mother will be sending me one by e-mail.

She's kind of annoying. My Dad's supposed to be taking care of her, but he's hardly ever home. So she barks, barks, barks. I don't always have time to play with her, then I get yelled at for reading or drawing instead of playing with the dog. <_<

She's kind of annoying. My Dad's supposed to be taking care of her, but he's hardly ever home. So she barks, barks, barks. I don't always have time to play with her, then I get yelled at for reading or drawing instead of playing with the dog. <_>

When you are reading or drawing, couldn't the dog be with you in the room?

She's kind of annoying. My Dad's supposed to be taking care of her, but he's hardly ever home. So she barks, barks, barks. I don't always have time to play with her, then I get yelled at for reading or drawing instead of playing with the dog. <_<

She's very annoying, and if she doesn't get her way, then she starts barking. I can't really multi-task. And plus, the breeder didn't potty train her. So I really wouldn't like her to vomit or pee in my room.

She's kind of annoying. My Dad's supposed to be taking care of her, but he's hardly ever home. So she barks, barks, barks. I don't always have time to play with her, then I get yelled at for reading or drawing instead of playing with the dog. <_>

She's very annoying, and if she doesn't get her way, then she starts barking. I can't really multi-task. And plus, the breeder didn't potty train her. So I really wouldn't like her to vomit or pee in my room.

:unsure::huh::unsure:

Why would she vomit in your room?

Aren't you all trying to potty train her now?

She's been throwing-up recently. Yes, we are trying to potty train her (my father's job), but she still goes around the house sometimes. >.>

She's been throwing-up recently. Yes, we are trying to potty train her (my father's job), but she still goes around the house sometimes. >.>

Wherever she went to the bathroom in the house, tell you mother to use vinegar and water on the spot and use a brush. The dog will not go there again. Then get the doggie training spray and use it outside where you want the dog to go to the bathroom. The smell will make her want to go there. It works great and your parents can pick it up at any pet store and most vet's carry it as well. We had Brittany Spaniels who were champion hunting dogs. They are very smart and she should be able to learn very fast.

Wherever she went to the bathroom in the house, tell you mother to use vinegar and water on the spot and use a brush. The dog will not go there again. Then get the doggie training spray and use it outside where you want the dog to go to the bathroom. The smell will make her want to go there. It works great and your parents can pick it up at any pet store and most vet's carry it as well. We had Brittany Spaniels who were champion hunting dogs. They are very smart and she should be able to learn very fast.

We've trained 4 dogs before. :lol: So we have plently of carpet cleaning. That training spray is a good idea, though. We have some around the house. Thanks!

We've trained 4 dogs before. :lol: So we have plently of carpet cleaning. That training spray is a good idea, though. We have some around the house. Thanks!

Most people do not know about the vinegar. It is very inexpensive and dogs do not like the smell.

My other concern is why your dog is vomiting? Are you feeding the dog just dry food or are you using canned food? I talked to the vet last night and he suggested you use only dry puppy food and no canned food.

Most people do not know about the vinegar. It is very inexpensive and dogs do not like the smell.

My other concern is why your dog is vomiting? Are you feeding the dog just dry food or are you using canned food? I talked to the vet last night and he suggested you use only dry puppy food and no canned food.

Dry puppy food. The breeder gave us her normal food. She hasn't vomitted today or yesterday, but she just pooped. Ah, the yelling of my mother. *covers ears*

Dry puppy food. The breeder gave us her normal food. She hasn't vomitted today or yesterday, but she just pooped. Ah, the yelling of my mother. *covers ears*

Vinegar.... put down some vinegar.

Dogs really do not want to go to the bathroom in the house, so you need to pay strict attention to her. If she looks like she needs to go outside, you must help her and go the extra mile, get up and get her outside. When she does go to the bathroom outside, then you need to praise her. If you need to go back to the newspaper and begin there, then this will keep her from going anywhere in the house.

Vinegar.... put down some vinegar.

Dogs really do not want to go to the bathroom in the house, so you need to pay strict attention to her. If she looks like she needs to go outside, you must help her and go the extra mile, get up and get her outside. When she does go to the bathroom outside, then you need to praise her. If you need to go back to the newspaper and begin there, then this will keep her from going anywhere in the house.

She's been doing better. We always praise her when she goes outside. I'm actually the one normally walking her. >.>

My dog did the same thing when she was a puppy. Vomit all the time. I know you said she/he has vomitted in a while, but if she/he does again. Try adding just the tiniest bit of warm water to the dry food, then mix it up, and microwave it for like 15 seconds. When we did it, the problems were solved.

It makes it easier for them to digest and settle in their stomache. - Words of the vet.

My dog did the same thing when she was a puppy. Vomit all the time. I know you said she/he has vomitted in a while, but if she/he does again. Try adding just the tiniest bit of  warm water to the dry food, then mix it up, and microwave it for like 15 seconds. When we did it, the problems were solved.

It makes it easier for them to digest and settle in their stomache. - Words of the vet.

We do that with all ov our dogs. They all have sensative stomachs.