Hampsterdance Discussion Board

CAKE DRAWING COMP! (you get awards)

wildcat

Hey! I have My birthday in a few days and i am having a cake drawing compition. I will decide THE WINNER on july 21, My birthday!!! Che Che (my russian dwarf hamster) and I will carefuly decide the winner. He/She shall win THE MASTER BAKER award. You can draw it on paint or type it in using slashes and dashes and dots and all that stuff. You can also send in a cake from the internet, but thats not too creative. (you still get points for effort)

So thats ALL!

.........Cristina!...... :):):) ..........PARTY!

(I moved this topic from the original spot so ...yeah)

Hey! I have My birthday in a few days and i am having a cake drawing compition. I will decide THE WINNER on july 21, My birthday!!! Che Che (my russian dwarf hamster) and I will carefuly decide the winner. He/She shall win THE MASTER BAKER award. You can draw it on paint or type it in using slashes and dashes and dots and all that stuff. You can also send in a cake from the internet, but thats not too creative. (you still get points for effort)

So thats ALL!

.........Cristina!...... :)  :)  :) ..........PARTY!

I am working very hard on my drawing. Do we get to eat the birthday cake after the competition? Birthday cake is my favorite food!!! :D

This will be my 11th birth day! :D I am going to Blue Bayou for my birthday! I bet no one knows what that is! Well It is a REALLY awesome water park! Ahh yes. I am inviting only a few friends though...OH! And Soda can swill give you FIVE BUCKS OFF if they say at the rim of the can! OH...and the friends I am inviting are Avery and her little sister Sydney and my friend Megan. I am also letting my 14 year old brother Patrick invite his 16 year old friend! So anyways...I think my party will be fun. Cool I just noticed the last three letters of party are next to each other...rty...rty...rty.rty.rty.rty.rty.rtyrty! YEA! O.K. Im done now........

This will be my 11th birth day!  :D I am  going to Blue Bayou for my birthday! I bet no one knows what that is! Well It is a REALLY awesome water park! Ahh yes. I am inviting only a few friends though...OH! And Soda can swill give you FIVE BUCKS OFF if they say at the rim of the can! OH...and the friends I am inviting are Avery and her little sister Sydney and my friend Megan. I am also letting my 14 year old brother Patrick invite his 16 year old friend! So anyways...I think my party will be fun. Cool I just noticed the last three letters of party are next to each other...rty...rty...rty.rty.rty.rty.rty.rtyrty! YEA! O.K. Im done now........

okay, now i can put on the finishing touches!

Hey that's great Shadows! And you will propbably win! The judgeing starts at 11:00 (cause I'm 11) PM central time. And if no one else enters you win! Hurray! :):lol::)

Oh and yes Horatio, we get to eat all the Cake afterwards.

Remember if you get first, you get the MASTER BAKER AWARD! :-)

........................................._____

......................................../..........\

.......................................|.....1.....|

........................................\_......._/

...........................................|..|.|

...........................................\/\/\/

Hey that's great Shadows! And you will propbably win! The judgeing starts at 11:00 (cause I'm 11) PM central time. And if no one else enters you win! Hurray!  :)  :lol:  :)

Oh and yes Horatio, we get to eat all the Cake afterwards.

Remember if you get first, you get the MASTER BAKER AWARD! :-)

........................................._____

......................................../..........\

.......................................|.....1.....|

........................................\_......._/

...........................................\/\/\/

How about one day's delay in the judging so that perhaps you can get one more entry?!?!?

So thats ALL!

Behold

post-6896-1122079372_thumb.jpg

Heres a better one.

post-6896-1122079561_thumb.jpg

And a Birthday card!!!!!!

post-6896-1122079584_thumb.jpg

Im genoris, so heres 10 H$ for the red and Black markets. Cause Im nice like that.

It wasn't easy finding the winning cake I mean Wow the all looked sooooo good!And now the Judging begins......

In third with the "but still delicious" award goes to..........Mushroom_King!!! Thanks for the cards :0)

In second with the junior baker awar is..............Mega Wolf!!! Mmmmmm...

And in first with the Master Baker Award Is...........Shadows!!!!!! Wahoo Congrats!

There is still one award left though...The Belated Baker award! For those cooks who take a while to decorate there delicious cakes there is still hope!

Now before we eat the cakes lemme take some pics *click SchhoooO* *Click schoooO* *Click SchooO* (the schooO was the picture coming out of the camera)

..........................................DIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!

So thats ALL!

Behold

post-6896-1122079372_thumb.jpg

Heres a better one.

post-6896-1122079561_thumb.jpg

And a Birthday card!!!!!!

post-6896-1122079584_thumb.jpg

Im genoris, so heres 10 H$ for the red and Black markets. Cause Im nice like that.

Basically, you're giving her the equivalent of a dollar?

• 2 weeks later...
It wasn't easy finding the winning cake I mean Wow the all looked sooooo good!And now the Judging begins......

In third with the "but still delicious" award goes to..........Mushroom_King!!! Thanks for the cards :0)

In second with the junior baker awar is..............Mega Wolf!!! Mmmmmm...

And in first with the Master Baker Award Is...........Shadows!!!!!! Wahoo Congrats!

There is still one award left though...The Belated Baker award! For those cooks who take a while to decorate there delicious cakes there is still hope!

Now before we eat the cakes lemme take some pics *click SchhoooO* *Click schoooO* *Click SchooO* (the schooO was the picture coming out of the camera)

..........................................DIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!

Thanks Paws! Are you my freind now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...