Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The black market

This is where you can get your semi-legal items that you can't get in the red market. Btw, it is fully legal.....

ANyway, here I am selling some of MW's old sanity protection equipment that I have hoarded for awhile, guaranteed to protect your sanity 1456% of the time!

I am also selling some revolution aiding items, Flags, revolution t-shirts etc. Anyway, you ask for something and I will get it. UNless its your sanity, in which case its in my cool box and will cost you 1 Horatio (real) sanity.

This is where you can get your semi-legal items that you can't get in the red market. Btw, it is fully legal.....

ANyway, here I am selling some of MW's old sanity protection equipment that I have hoarded for awhile, guaranteed to protect your sanity 1456% of the time!

I am also selling some revolution aiding items, Flags, revolution t-shirts etc. Anyway, you ask for something and I will get it. UNless its your sanity, in which case its in my cool box and will cost you 1 Horatio (real) sanity.

Ah yes. Ye olde gear. It's not faulty. I swear!

Never fails at all.

Never fails at all.

id like some protection. you know, just in case sheena decides to return to morrow with a sanity-stealing vengeance.

:P

:)B)

Never fails at all.

id like some protection. you know, just in case sheena decides to return to morrow with a sanity-stealing vengeance.

that will be a long time in coming.

Never fails at all.

that will be a long time in coming.

But although it's been a year, it'll happen.

*thinks*

I would like a Time Maceine.

*thinks*

I would like a Time Maceine.

*goes back in time using the TARDIS and stops MK from ever asking for one*

• 4 weeks later...

I would like the Lyrics to "speed of Sound".

do you sell squirrel sized sanity suits?

Of course, sir. Would you like the added radar function or just the standard suit?

HEY! I want my Lyrics! and Some CD Cleaner. 'Cause my Happy Times Ten CD is messed up.

do you sell squirrel sized sanity suits?

Of course, sir. Would you like the added radar function or just the standard suit?

yes, do you have the standard self destruct feature for a more middle eastern touch to the suit? :D

Yes sir, but it will not function if another living creature is near by and may get hurt.